Terry Cleans Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a day. I just wanted to relax from a couple of days of pent-up anxiety. I thought I'd have the house to myself and I could just enjoy a few hours in leisurely masturbation. Instead, Terry messed it up and decided to come to clean today, and totally screw with me. To make matters worse, she just kept up that damned teasing and making me wonder if she was willing. What a cock tease, she is.

A nice ejaculation in the shower washed away my anxiety a bit. I felt better and I was able to think a little clearer. No, Terry was not coming on to me. She was just being nice. Teasing, a little flirty, but definitely not inviting me to fuck her. That stuff only happens in people's imaginations. That stuff never happens to me.

As I was drying off, I remembered the lube and towel sitting on the desk, but when I had been in the den, they were gone. Terry had to have seen them and put them away. I walked over to the bed and sat down, pulling on the drawer to my bedside table. There was the lube where I always store it. Terry had put it away. She knew what it was and where it went. Oh well, so she knows I jerk off. I'm human, after all.

There was something yellow on the outside of the jar. I pulled it out and saw a sticky note attached.

"Hey Shooter, I found this on the desk and knew you'd want me to put it away. Let me know if I can lend you a hand." And there was that damned devil's grin.

XXX

12