Sex Addict: The Camping Trip

Story Info
Busty friends are fucked hard by a sex addict whilst camping.
5.5k words
4.3
21.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
873 Followers

The two women walked together. It was a lovely, sunny Saturday and it had been a bit of a spur-of-the-moment thing. Clara had texted Millie earlier to see if she wanted to go on a little camping trip. They were both outdoors-y girls and Millie hadn't anything else planned so agreed.

The two women had packed all of their things together, changed outfits and left their homes earlier in the morning and met up in town for a coffee before they began their hike.

Clara and Millie had been best friends for years since school and were still living in the same town. Now 20 years old, both had full-time jobs so finding the time for hiking was difficult - especially with the weather in the UK.

Nevertheless, the two women had been hiking for a couple of hours and stopped at the top of a trail for a spot of lunch.

***

His gaze fell upon two women sitting and eating what appeared to be their lunch. One was blonde with shoulder-length hair. The other was a brunette, her long hair flowing gently in the breeze. They were both wearing similar outfits: a tank top each in grey, high-rise shorts that seemed to be denim, a pair of hiking boots and sunglasses rested on top of their heads. The blonde was wearing a necklace around her throat. All in all, they looked hot. The thing that took most of his gaze however were their chests. He'd seen and been with a lot of women in his time but these two were very busty. Those tank tops must have been straining to keep the pair covered up. Cup sizes weren't his speciality, they either had big tits or small tits but trying to place them alongside all of the pornstars he had watched, maybe the pair were 34E?

***

About 30 minutes had passed and the girls finished their lunch, popped their water bottles back in the bags and got back up, ready to continue the hike.

"I'm glad you said yes," said Clara, "Simon is out with Mike and the others so I was just in the house."

Millie smiled, "What are they doing?"

"Some convention or something, I don't really know actually." replied Clara.

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure we're going to have a better time of it than they are." said Millie, and the two girls laughed as they continued to walk through the hiking trail.

It took the better part of an afternoon to get set up. Not because they didn't know what they were doing, but because whilst the trail was looked after by some sort of trust, the woodland and fields around it were basically wild. They imagined some farmers must own land around the area, but there weren't any designated camping areas or anything like that. It was just a case of finding somewhere flat and safe to camp for the night.

They settled on a bit of secluded land that was surrounded by trees. It was a nice clearing and was far enough away from the hiking trail that they were unlikely to be disturbed by anyone else. It was flat and looked good, so they decided that this was the place to stay.

The sun wasn't yet beyond the horizon but it was getting close, so the two friends popped their backpacks down on the ground and set up their tents. It was easy going, they had each brought a pop up tent so all they had to do was remove it from its bag and pin it down with some pegs.

Once the tents were up, it was time to sort out the inside: a small camping bed and a sleeping bag. A little DIY hanger for clothes, a small travel oven, a heater and a seat. Basic but that's all you needed. Food and water was sorted too so they were good to go.

They got a small fire going and sat beside it, chatting the evening away, talking about work, men, office gossip, their latest TV binges and life. After having a small bite to eat, the sun had gone down and the moonlight shone down onto them both. Bedtime had arrived.

***

He saw the two tents. The fire by the chairs was on its last legs and would soon be out completely. He saw the blonde one - he had listened in on the conversations as best he could and discovered she was Clara, the brunette Millie - go off into the right tent and a little further down, saw the other woman go off into the left one.

***

It was a little chilly inside the tents so both women turned on the heaters and got ready for the evening. Teeth cleaned and ready for bed, Millie took off her tank top and threw it on her chair, reached around and unclipped her black bra. She gave a deep sigh of relief, threw her bra onto the chair and slid her hands over her boobs, before unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them off, along with her panties. She didn't stay naked for long and with a little shiver, put on a pair of loose leggings as well as her pyjama top, a long-sleeved buttoned up cotton top.

Clara did the same in her tent. She removed her hiking clothes and stood naked, looking around for her nighttime outfit. She found her leggings but couldn't find her warm, pyjama top. She looked everywhere, tits swinging as she bent down and over looking for it. In the end, she resigned to the fact she had forgotten it, swore at herself and put her tank top back on. It would be better than nothing.

Climbing into their sleeping bags and with their heaters on full blast, both women laid down. It wasn't pitch black of course, what with the moonlight shining down upon the tent, so they had each brought a sleeping mask. Millie had her earplugs in as usual, she found it almost impossible to sleep without them. Placing the masks over their eyes, they finally toddled off to sleep.

***

He wasn't sure how long exactly he had left it. Of course, he would want to give them enough time to fall asleep, so he did just that. He left it for what he thought could be a reasonable amount of time and made his way out of the trees and towards the tents. It would be 50/50 on which one he would enter first so he flipped a coin and let it fall to the floor: heads would be the blonde, tails would be the brunette. He looked down, the moonlight giving off just enough light for him to see. Heads. He could be paying Clara a visit first.

He moved towards the camp. The wind gave him a little bit of protection, hiding any noise he would have made had it not been there. Walking over to the tent, he stood outside of the entrance door. It was zipped closed at the bottom. He stood there for a couple of seconds, just trying to hear if there was any noise from inside. He couldn't hear anything.

Reaching down, he took the two zips and began to open the tent door. Going slowly so as to not make too much noise - he didn't want to spoil the surprise after all - he opened the tent just enough so that he could take a step inside.

He did so and climbed into the tent fully. Turning. He closed the tent but didn't bother going right to the bottom again. Instead, he just brought both zips to the centre, closing it like that.

He stood there, looking over to the other side of the tent where Clara lay asleep. The inside of the tent was warm from the heater so wasting no time, he removed his trainers and unbuttoned his jeans. Before he pulled his jeans off and placed them in the corner of the tent, he put down his bag - only a small over-the-shoulder thing. He let his underwear fall to his feet and kicked them towards his jeans.

He stood there, wearing nothing but a short-sleeved shirt, buttoned up at the front and what appeared to be some sort of string necklace was tucked underneath.

The man took one hand and grabbed his cock, before slowly starting to jerk himself off. It didn't take long for him to become fully hard. He smiled towards Clara.

Taking almost silent footsteps. He was now mere inches from the sleeping woman. He took another step, this time over the bed, so one leg was either side. He positioned himself so that he was straddling Clara, her head directly below him.

His cock in his left hand, the man knelt down.

He could feel her breath on his cock and his balls pressed against her neck. Clara gave a little sigh. Still holding his cock, he slid it over her lips, pushing the head past them a little.

***

Clara's eyes sprung open and she went wide-eyed with panic and opened her mouth to scream. In an instant, the man slid his cock into her mouth, muffling her and grabbed her head, straining it forward.

Clara's mind was racing and she was flapping her arms and kicking her legs. She tried to move side-to-side to push this man off her but it was of no use. Whoever this intruder was, was strong and she could do nothing.

The man had her head in both of his hands and his grip was tight. He was bobbing Clara's head back and forth, making her suck his cock.

Clara didn't have a chance to take a breath. She didn't know exactly how big this man was but his cock filled her entire mouth. He was so thick and long and hard.

Straddling Clara, the man continued to force her to suck him. Her mouth was pure bliss. It was wet and warm.

Clara felt him increase his pace, making her blow him harder. She started to gag and splutter. His cock became covered in her spit. Her eyes gazed up and in the moonlight, met his.

He was muscular, with short jet-black hair and stubble. He was chisel-jawed and looked like he had clearly been working out.

The man increased his pace further, bobbing Clara's head back and forth with such speed she thought she was going to be sick, but it did not concern him. He was getting more and more turned on at seeing the blonde beauty suck his cock.

The sounds she was making were driving him wild. There was nothing better than hearing a woman gag on your cock.

Still grabbing her head, the man fell back off the camping bed and onto the floor, taking Clara with him, so she was half-in and half-out of her sleeping bag, her head directly above his cock.

Without a second's hesitation, the man wasted no time and held her head in place before starting to thrust up and down, sliding his cock back and forth in her mouth, facefucking her whilst she was basically on all fours.

Spit and saliva dripped from her lips onto his legs and his balls. His cock was covered and he felt saliva slide down his cock.

Clara wanted to slap him, to use her hands to push him away but they were supporting her. If she moved her hands she would fall and that would mean having his cock impale her throat.

Her eyes began to water as she was facefucked mercilessly. The man was in ecstasy at not only how her mouth felt but at her gagging and choking and spluttering. Honestly, with how loud she was, he was surprised that brunette hadn't come to her rescue.

He continued to facefuck the blonde for another minute before he finally pulled his cock out of her mouth. Clara fell back and immediately began to take in deep breaths, filling her lungs with as much air as she could.

"What. The. Fuck?" was all she could manage in-between mouthfuls.

She glanced over at the man who was now sitting up and she couldn't help herself, she was drawn to his cock and balls. They were so big. She guessed he was around 9 inches long and a good few inches thick.

He stood up and Clara gave an involuntary gulp. "Millie!" she shouted, "Millie, please!"

"I don't think your friend can hear. I think she'd have already come looking if she had."

Clara's eyes went wide with realisation, "fucking earplugs..." she whispered, more to herself than to him.

The man moved closer to her and Clara backed away, "No! Stay away from me!"

He didn't stop coming. He was upon her in an instant. Reaching down, he grabbed her tits, squeezing them. "What a busty girl."

"Fuck you!" was all she could say before the man shoved his cock back into her mouth. She squirmed at the intrusion.

He gave a couple of thrusts and fucked her mouth before pulling out and grabbing the bottom of her tank top and pulling it up over her head. Instinctively, Clara's hands went to cover up her chest but he simply pushed her arms aside.

Kneeling down, the man grabbed her tits, one in each hand and began to play with them. A squeeze here and a pinch there. He pushed them together and buried his face in them, motorboarding her, his tongue sliding over her tits as he did so.

"Millie!" came Clara's voice again but she sounded defeated, as she was only doing so to get a reaction out of him.

He didn't take any notice of her and standing back up, he pushed Clara onto her knees and grabbed his cock, slapping it against her lips, sliding it over her face before pushing past her lips again and thrusting into her mouth.

Clara started to gag almost instantly as she was facefucked again. The man grabbed her head with both hands and began to walk backwards, bringing Clara with him.

She followed on all fours, his cock buried in her mouth as she went with him. She gagged and coughed.

They stopped just by the entrance to the tent and keeping his cock buried in Clara's mouth, he bent down and opened his bag. Clara's eyes went wide again as she saw a pair of handcuffs.

Clara tried to push away but he was too strong. Reaching around her, he grabbed her hands and placed them behind her back, handcuffing them together. Before standing up straight again, he pushed Clara so deep on his cock that she felt it enter her throat. Her nose was pressed up against his pubes and he pushed the back of her head, making her convulse. Her legs kicked out and her handcuffs rattled as she choked on his huge cock.

Seconds later and he pushed her off his cock. She looked up at him with anger, fear and repulsion.

"Like deepthroating cock do you?" asked the man.

"No, I don't actually," said Clara, venom in her words, "you're too rough, you're too big to be acting like-"

The man interrupted her, "Shame, cause you're really good at it."

Clara just stared in disgust.

The man shrugged and stood in front of her. He grabbed his cock and began jerking off in front of her face. Clara just stared at him. Slapping her lips with his cock, the man reached down and grabbed Clara by the waist. He manoeuvred her so her ass was sticking up in the air, her head on the floor.

"What are you doing!"

Without answering her, he spanked her ass. Clara yelped and her stomach did somersaults as she felt him grab her leggings and pull them down to her knees. "No, fuck you!"

Another spank made her yelp again as the man grabbed her ass in both hands and jiggled her ass before squeezing her. Without warning he spread her ass and buried his face in her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck" said Clara, unable to help herself as she felt him eat her pussy.

Her pussy tasted amazing and he loved hearing her curse and moan at the feeling of his mouth and tongue. As he continued to eat her out, he slid a hand down her stomach and grabbed her tits, playing with them.

As Clara continued to moan as he gave her oral, she was in her own world, brought back to reality by another hard spank. She saw him stand up and walk back over to his bag before he was next to her again.

She felt him put his arms around her and pull her back up to her knees. He put something in front of her face and it took her a few seconds to realise what it was.

A ball gag.

"Wait, you're not going to-" but Clara was muffled as the man put the gag in her mouth and tied it around her head, fastening it tightly.

Wasting no time, the man placed her down again so her head was resting on the floor, her ass was sticking up in the air. "Can't have you too loud now can we?"

Clara said something but was muffled so the man simply ignored her. Kneeling down, he grabbed his cock, lined it up with her pussy and slid inside her. She felt amazing. Despite having her throat absolutely destroyed, she was so wet and warm, her pussy gripped his cock so tight.

Grabbing her ass, he thrust back and forth, grunting as he fucked her from behind. Muffled cries escaped from Clara's mouth as she felt his huge cock fill her up. She kicked her feet at the intrusion but that obviously did nothing as he continued to pound her.

The man fucked her hard, thrusting back and forth as fast and deep as he could, each time filling her pussy with all 9 inches. His balls slapped her pussy as he fucked her.

He fucked her on the floor for another minute before, his cock still buried inside her, he stood up with Clara and fucked her standying doggystyle, reaching around and playing with her tits as he did so.

He started to get rough and pinched and squeezed her tits hard, Clara wincing each time. A number of hard spanks also made her jump. With the amount of muffled cries she was doing, her ball gag started to leak spit as she continued to be fucked hard.

After a minute, the man walked forwards, taking Clara over to the camping bed and he laid her down on her back.

Looking into her eyes, he continued to fuck her pussy. He had the amazing sight of her body moving to his rhythm, her moans escaping her muffled mouth, her tits bouncing around as she was fucked.

He was going to fuck her until he came inside of her. That was the plan, until both of them heard a noise from outside.

"Clara?"

***

Millie opened her eyes, took off the mask and took out her earplugs and checked her phone. It was in the early hours of the morning and she woke up needing to pee. She was sleepy and dazed but wouldn't be able to get comfy again now so she had little choice.

She got up, and went to unzip her tent and step outside. It was raining lightly but she had forgot to put on any footwear so sighed and rolled her eyes at herself but didn't bother to put any on now, she just needed to nip over to the trees anyway.

As she passed the tents, she heard a muffled cry from Clara's tent. In her sleepy state, she couldn't quite place the noise but she moved closer to Clara's tent.

There were muffled cries coming from within, a strange sort of guttural moaning sound too. They were the only ones here, what on earth?

Moving closer to the tent, she sleepily became concerned for her friend and shouted out, "Clara?"

Sleepily, Millie unzipped both zips, making just enough room for her to poke her head into the tent. "Is everything al-" she started to say but was immediately interrupted and went wide eyed and open mouthed.

Standing right in front of her was a man. His huge cock was throbbing and his balls hung low. In a split-second, the man grabbed her head, pulled her down a little and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Millie squealed with shock and surprise at the sudden intrusion but was powerless to do anything about it. She felt his huge cock slide back and forth, over her tongue and filling her up.

It was slow at first but Millie could not help gagging. His size made him almost impossible to take. The head of his cock hit the back of her throat each time and his girth made it hard to get any breaths in, any respite.

Without really meaning too, almost subconsciously, Millie stuck her tongue out and this made her produce noises that were music to the man's ears. Gagging and choking and spluttering filled the air.

Her tongue slid across his entire length with each thrust, ending up touching his balls. "Fuck me," said the man, "good girl."

Millie's eyes met his as her mouth continued to be filled with his cock. Strands of saliva dripped from her lips, onto his cock and the floor below.

Behind them, still gagged and cuffed, Clara could do nothing but look and listen. She couldn't see Millie's head, only the man thrusting, but she could certainly hear her. She hated herself a little at her next thought, 'Is it bad that I'm getting a little turned on hearing her gag on cock? Now she knows what I've been through with that monster.'

Still making eye contact with the man, Millie's eyes went wide and a look of fear crossed her face as, without any warning, the man tightened his grip on her head and began to thrust back and forth with speed.

Here she was - her head poking inside the tent, the rest of her body outside in the rain - getting facefucked without any warning or preparation. Her hands were pressed on the tent as she tried to support herself but it did little to help.

AirWrites
AirWrites
873 Followers
12