Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Mr. Bud and Mr. Walt, come over here and let's have a look at Miss Priss." Marie turned around and the not-exactly-clean dildo hovered in front of Tess's face. "Sniff this, my dear," said Marie, huskily. Tess seemed shocked, but when she looked imploringly up at Marie, she saw there was no recourse--a contract is a contract. She tilted her head--the come had dried and its crinkly surface glittered on her right cheek--and twitched her nose above the offered dildo. Knowing what was expected of her, she opened her mouth, and Marie slipped the pink, glistening shaft between her waiting lips into her head.

Rotating her hips, Marie worked the rubber penis rhythmically in Tess's mouth. I stood behind Marie, feeling her soft behind with my hands. She reached up her arms and flounced her hair, and I moved my hands around to her front, feeling the delightful heaviness of her breasts and the harder, perky texture of her nipples in my palms. My penis throbbed almost painfully against the cheeks of her round ass. Walt got himself a beer and stepped around behind the chair and knelt on it, resting his chin on the chair back beside Tess's left ear. he reached down on either side of her and played gently with her nipples, and his tongue darted in her ear. All this while Marie kept the dildo moving in Tess's mouth, and moaned softly to the rhythm of her own movements and the music of my busy hands. At length Marie backed the dildo out of Tess's face, and a long string of saliva went with it, breaking and dripping down onto Tess's belly. Marie turned her head and gave me a short, but wet kiss, and, leading me like a dancer, swapped places with me.

I found myself standing, engorged cock at the ready, in front of Tess. I looked down at Tess's fine china-doll features and small mouth, and Walt's hands massaging her almost childlike breasts. The flushed red head of my penis wavered not two inches in front of her lips. I felt that, if I so much as touched her now, my come would spurt instantly. Something told me not to do anything just yet--this was, after all, Marie's show.

Marie stepped away for a moment, and came back. I could smell the sickly sweetness of scented massage oil. I felt one cool, long-fingered hand, the one with the wedding band, envelop my aching balls and gently stroke and squeeze them. I became disoriented, lost in pleasurable space-- and then realized with a small shock that the dildo was working its way into my rectum again. She eased it into me to its full length--this took longer to achieve in our standing posture--then reached around me with her free hand, which glistened with oil, and wrapped it around the shaft of my now absolutely delirious cock.

Pointing it at Tess's face, she began to handle me with excruciating slowness. "Open wide, Tess," said Marie in almost a low growl. "No, not that wide, just halfway--and close your eyes, and feel those big hands squeezing your little tits--tighter, Walt! Pinch her nipples hard, Walt! and wait, Miss Priss, for what's coming your way." I stared down at Tess's long eyelashes fluttering shut, her lips stretched, her tongue quivering in her half open mouth, and Marie's manicured, gleaming fingers moving with glacial slowness up and down the shaft of my eight-inch rod, just one inch away from Tess's face.

The load of come seemed to rumble from far away in my balls, and began to fill the underside of my penis. Marie felt it coming, and pinched down at the base of my cock for several seconds, long enough for my balls to jerk three or four times, then let go, though still holding the shaft aimed at Tess. The pressured burst of semen shot across and plopped into Tess's mouth, lying on her tongue like a spoonful of white jelly. Surprised, Tess closed her mouth, and the second shot hit her across the lips and dribbled down, like sweetened condensed milk, onto her upper chest. Walt gathered this and smeared on her breasts with his cupped hands. Marie thrust forward at this moment with the dildo in my bottom, and my penis, almost sore but happy as a puppy, forced its way into Tess's warm and very wet and sticky mouth, and stayed there for what seemed like a long time, feeling the gentleness of her suckings and swallowings.

Marie slowly withdrew from my ass, shucked off the dildo, and lit herself a cigarette. Walt stood up and went to wash his hands. I stood for a few more minutes with my penis inside Tess's head, while Marie took pictures of this domestic scene with an instant camera. Eventually, feeling that my knees were going to buckle, I plopped my shrinking dong out of Tess's lips and sat heavily on the bed. "Hey!" exclaimed Marie. "Don't sit on the pictures! Walt, could you go over please and fuck Miss Priss's face a little bit more? I didn't get any of you."

Walt obligingly stood before Tess's head and fed his long meat to her with one hand, while rocking her head up and down with the other. Marie snapped away till she ran out of film. "Okay, that's enough for now. I want you boys to have something left over for me after your sweetie there goes home. Untie her, please." I knelt on Tess's left, and Walt did the same on her right, and we removed the velvet ropes from her wrists and ankles.

Tess tried to stand up, but Marie was not yet done with her. "Uh-unh-unh! Remember the contract. Gentlemen, please dress this slut as presentably as you can." Walt lifted the straps of Tess's bra over her shoulders, and pulling the cups of her bra round to the front, covered her come-coated little breasts with them and fastened the hook. I lifted her blouse onto her shoulders, and buttoned up her front. Walt gently pinned the brooch at her throat. Marie walked around behind her, and, taking the hair ties off, undid Tess's ponytail and re-pinned her bun as best she could. Tess bore all this as patiently as possible, sitting on her heels with her hands in her lap. Marie stood back to inspect our handiwork.

Satisfied, she said, grandly, "Well Prissy, you may go now. Don't want you to miss choir, after all." Tess didn't move. "Is--is that all?" she asked, speaking for the first time. Her voice was high and girlish, small but musical. Marie raised her eyebrows. "Well, sure." "But...you said a contract is a contract." Tess looked round at Walt and me, and back to Marie. "That wasn't everything we agreed on." "Oh, my," said Marie. "Boys, she's absolutely right. Tessie, open up your blouse again. Walt, stand close on the right; Bud, move up on the left there."

We complied, and Tess, leaving her brooch in place, opened the second, third and fourth buttons of her blouse, and pulled it open enough to expose the valley of her breasts--wide, not narrow like Marie's, with the A-cup separation. Walt and I weren't sure what was expected of us. Marie broke the moment of hesitation. "You can speak for yourself, little miss." In a voice as small as a whisper, but unmistakably as husky as Marie's had been in the heat of the action, Tess made her request. "I...I want you to--umm--pee on me. Please?"

She tilted back her head, and the dried semen on her face and throat shone in the light from the bedside lamp. Walt was at a disadvantage, for he had by this time recovered an immense hard-on, but his beer and my wine were equally pressing by this time. We aimed, and fired, and two streams, one clear, the other somewhat yellower, cascaded onto her throat and chest. The salty fluids ran down and soaked her bra, and poured between her breasts down her belly, dampening her blouse around her waist and staining her blue skirt. I leaned over her face and squeezed out the last drops, which fell on her left cheek and ran down to her ear. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my still- dribbling prick, and turned and kissed Walt's, and held out her hands for us to help her up.

Walt, Marie, and I collapsed on the bed in a heap, the smoke from Marie's cigarette rising toward the ceiling. Tess rapidly re-buttoned her drenched blouse, stepped into her shoes, picked up her purse, and walked rather primly toward the door. As she put her hand on the doorknob, she turned. "I...I heard something about next Wednesday. Umm--the choir can do without me. Can I...can I come too?" Marie sat up, looking for once almost at a loss for words. "Ah, sure, Tessie. Uh, we'll talk about it tomorrow, huh?" Tess smiled for the first time. "Okay!" As Tess departed, Marie lay back bemused, between us on the bed. "Whew!" was all she could say.

12