Tessa

Story Info
She finds gods with differences.
10.2k words
3.06
28.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take life as it comes to you, after all it could always be worse

- Introduction to ‘My life of Plenty’ by Tessa

Chapter One: The Beginning?

In the beginning there was nothing, no matter, no energy, nothing moved for there was nothing – oops, this may be too far back, after all, you want to read about Tessa.

The ambulance tore through several red lights, changing into the lanes for oncoming traffic when safe to do so, even so they were likely to be late, they turned into a sidestreet to cut some of the tougher spots but a stalled car prevented them from continuing.

This was the first time that Tessa had ever failed to get the ambulance to the right spot quickly, unfortunately all the bikes were already at other emergencies and could not respond to this one, she hit her hands on the wheel in frustration.

A face appeared at the window, a man, over seven feet tall, heavily muscled with a close cropped haircut, blonde, in fact he might be the Aryan ideal, “Looks like a Jam ahead, can I help?”

“Not unless you can get it clear quickly”

A brief glance at the 8 cars told him that this was not really possible “How about I just give you a lift?”

Before she could respond he bent over and using his right hand lifted the fully laden Ambulance up over his head, he then walked between the stopped cars, as he did so, he noticed that a lot of people were staring, mouths agape. He put the ambulance down on the other side of the stall “Sorry about the mark, can’t be helped, if you need a hand in the future, call me” and handed her his business card. In a loud clear voice “IS that good enough for the scene?” while most of the witnesses looked around for the cameras, he quietly walked off.

Not really knowing what else to do or say Tessa drove onto the emergency call. While the paramedic attended the emergency, Tessa looked at the ambulance, on the side, about half way down it’s length was the clear imprint of a large human hand, where he had picked it up, the strange thing about it was that it was on the aluminium side of the van – logic would say that no person can pick up a van, let alone by any part which was not solid framework.

They got back to the hospital and had to explain to a lot of people, including the police about the incident, she did not tell of the card, it seemed that her partner, did not hear the stranger as he handed her the card.

In a quite moment, she had a look at the card, all that it had on it was ‘Max’ and a mobile number. Not having a better idea of what to do, she dialed the number, it rang once when it was answered.

“Max here, what’s the prob?”

“Umm, Max, what was that all about?”

“Busting the Drug dealers?”

“Drug dealers????”

“Who is this and what is the emergency, you know that this is my emergency number”

“What … ”

“Sorry, I see, you can’t talk, be there soonest”

Poor Tessa had gone into the ladies to make the call, she was sitting on the seat in a booth, when the door opened outwards, breaking it’s hinges and the locking mechanism, he was standing in front of her, holding the door looking with a goofy ‘oops, this is an uncomfortable situation’ grin on his face.

“Can’t get used to the strength yet, this don’t seem like an emergency, you have plenty of loo paper” he was still speaking into the phone. “Ah I get it, you wanna sleep with me, well I am afraid you will have to make an appointment just like the others” he winked as he said this. “You were the girl in the ambulance, what is your name?”

“Tessa..” her voice barely came out in a whisper.

“Right Tessa, sorry but I am hopeless with names, you will probably have to remind me occasionally, I gave you the emergency number for emergencies, not to have idle chit-chat, as you can guess I am fairly busy at the moment and I really do not have a lot of time, why don’t you come to my place, we can have a late supper and an early breakfast.”

As he said this he scribbled his address on a notepad and handed it to her, she looked on for a few moments till he touched her hand to give her the note.

“What the hell, what do you mean by” her words were cut off by him grabbing her round the waist and as he kissed her his tongue penetrated deep into her mouth.

“Can’t talk now my little sex kitten, come to the address and wear something sexy, see you latter” the bathroom door was wide open, he was traveling so fast that the human eye could not see him, all that remained was the rush of the air as it filled the vacuum he had just left as he ran. The door that Max had been holding fell to the ground as gravity took it’s effect, not surprisingly the piece of paper with his address was taken by the wind and she never found it again.

After her shift, during which she was understandably distracted, she went home and had a bath, during which she shaved her pussy and legs till they were perfectly smooth, she massaged her breasts and tried to have an orgasm with the various tools at her disposal but every time she closed her eyes, all that she could think about was Max. After cleaning up, she put on her sexiest red dress and got into her car, trying to find the address that had been written down, she drove for hours, all the time getting more and more frustrated, her thoughts revolved around having sex with this man. But he was nowhere to be found, so she went home.

Believe not what can possibly happen, believe only that which has happened.

- My life of Plenty by Tessa

Chapter two: The Hotel?

She was half way up the escalator at home when she realized that something was wrong, here she was at the Hilton, traveling up to the private bar, having just left the car for the doorman with the cryptic statement “Max’s party” he did not seem overly surprised and merely gave the keys to one of the parking attendants.

Music was blaring through the speakers but the place was deserted, she looked around, but the situation seemed so unreal, the only other person in the bar, the female bartender, a large busted woman wearing a very tight T-shirt under her red jacket. Her face was very appealing, in fact, she could have easily been a model.

“Would you like something while you wait?” the bartenders voice was very cute and reminded her of a much younger woman, when she finished the question, she licked her lips in a very suggestive manner.

“Is this Max’s…”

“Yes honey, please take a seat, he could be here any time now” she indicated one of the many free stools at the bar.

“Do you know him, what is happening to me?” the bartender was a little disconcerting the way she looked at Tessa, scanning every inch of her body, much like some men do when they have too much to drink, Tessa had never thought much about having a lesbian relationship and preferred hetero, but she took a seat anyway.

“Wine?”

“A white? How much is that?”

“This bar is open for Max’s party guests” as she said this she poured the wine into a glass, and leaned forward to put it onto the bar, Tessa could see that the bartender obviously had no bra on her massive 48 inch bust, her nipples were at least a ¼ inch long and very hard.

“Who is this Max?”

“Sorry, can’t say, he wants to keep his secret identity a secret”

“Secret identity, is he some sort of superhero?”

“Yes that is his main hobby, saving damsels in distress, of course, he does other things”

“I don’t get it who is he, how did he lift the ambulance?”

“That is one of his many tricks, he knows so many it is enough to curl your toes” as she looked into her eyes, Tessa knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt that the only thing on the bartenders’ mind was having sex with her. “I’m Jenny by the way”

“Tessa”

“Hello Tessa, I normally at the apartment, I’m Max’s maid and sex servant, I am just filling in at the bar for the day, when I have a free moment I model for some extra cash, you’re an ambulance driver?”

With eyes wide at the statement “Yes, I drive ambulances but..”

“No buts or ands about it, it is a good job, did you want to slip into something more comfortable, or perhaps more uncomfortable before he arrives, we have an extensive range of clothes, B and D is his favorite at the moment, but perhaps a schoolgirl outfit would work better for you?”

Before she could respond, Jenny had already turned around to get something from the lower shelves behind the bar, as she did so she bent over at the hips, keeping her legs straight, her tiny red dress rode up revealing a clear view of her round arse and clean shaven pussy, there was no sign of panties, she was so excited that her pussy was already overflowing with juices, it was running down her legs. By the time she had turned back around, with a schoolgirl outfit, all she could see was Tessa’s back as she left “I guess I will have to have you latter” but Tessa was already out the door.

In embarrassment and shock at this turn of events, she made her way into the public lavatories in the hotel and called her eighteen year old sister, who hearing her sobs, and not quite understandable problem promised to rush right over to pick her up.

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but who was watching the cat when it died? And why did they not stop it dying?

- My life of Plenty by Tessa

Chapter three: a new beginning?

Tessa did not know what was taking her sister so long, after all she had called over half an hour ago, in the meantime she had cleaned herself up a little and collected herself somewhat. So she decided to go outside and wait for her, as her sisters mobile was turned off all she could do was leave a message on the bank.

She walked to where the cars pulled in and saw the Max, in all seven plus feet of his glory, leaning over to kiss a much smaller woman, she stared in disbelief as she looked at the woman with more than a little jealousy, only to realize it was her sister.

How dare he, kissing my sister like that, I have to put a stop to this, she put her hands between them forcing them apart, there was a ripping sound, Max smiled and held up his hand, in it was a dress, Tessa’s sister’s dress, Tessa looked at her little sister, standing there naked and surprised at suddenly being deprived of clothes, she covered her shaven pussy and her developing breasts (they promised to be slightly larger than Tessa’s own) with her hands and raced up the escalator, Tessa ran after her, apologizing profusely not registering that after them both Max walked along, having discarded the dress in a bin which already housed 4 other female garments.

Kim streaked along corridors, past a lot of window shoppers, already the clothing shops had shut for the evening so she went into the first place she could find that was open, rather fortunately, at the door was some kimonos on a rack, she quickly took one and put it on, only to find that the light material was not quite long enough to reach her thighs but it did mostly cover her, pulling it down to cover her nakeness only emphasized her large breasts even more. By the time she had put it on and done up the single belt her sister had joined her, “I am sorry, are you alright”

Kim (the sister) was about to respond when Max closed the door to the bar, within the room were 30 attractive young women, not one of whom would have trouble modeling.

“Attention ladies, I would like you all to welcome the latest member of my harem, may I introduce….”

One of the ladies at the back shouted “Kim”

“Kim” he walked over to her and grabbed her around the waist, his hand firmly cusped her firm buttocks, he was about to kiss her when Tessa stepped in again and broke them up by pushing them apart.

Max held up his hand, in it a Kimono “This is becoming a habit with you” Kim, using her hands to cover herself glared at Tessa. Even though he said the words like he meant them, the humour in his eyes told Tessa that he was joking, he started to walk towards Kim again.

“Leave my sister alone”

“Your sister huh, any more like you at home?”

Her mind said ‘No’ but somehow “Yes, two others” came out

“There is more than enough of me to go around, lets see what you really look like”

Tessa would have been incapable of moving quick enough to protect herself if she was alert to the problem, but before she knew what he was up to he had already ripped off her red dress, dropped it on the ground, and stepped back to look at her. The only thing she knew was a slight breeze, and there he stood with a drink in his hand (he had time to collect one from the bar) as he looked at her, she used her hands to cover herself.

“I believe I have a challenge here, and you all know how much I like a challenge”

Tessa could not believe it as many hands started to grab her, it seemed that everyone in the room was grappling with her, at first she resisted but still she was tied across a table top, it would have been so easy for him to have entered her then and there but he wanted to play out a little game, during the struggle, someone had placed a ball-gag in her mouth. He walked with her sister in his arms to where she was fully exposed. To Kim “Do you want to have some of the best sex in your life?” Kim nodded enthusiastically, so he pushed her to her knees “Bring it out” with that she undid his belt and fly, his pants slid down revealing that he was hung like a horse, his boxers did not disguise his rising member, she pulled these down and he was starting to come to attention, and she started to lick the head. Her tongue ran round and round the head, up and down it’s length till it reached its dimensions of a foot and half with three inches of girth. “Come on babe, give me head” she tried but her mouth was barely wide enough to encompass it, but soon she was able to take the first few inches before gagging. “You will have to practice that” with that he picked up Kim under the arms and laid her out on top of Tessa, spreading her legs so wide that they were either side of Tessa’s own. One of the models who were gathered round watching produced another gag, which Max put into Kim’s mouth. He took hold of her thighs and rammed his massive cock deep inside her with a single stroke, Kim bucked and would have screamed loudly except for the gag. After the first big thrust, he started to get into a rhythm of not quite gentle humping, Tessa felt the abuse of her sister as she was fucked for over an hour right on top of her, but at the end of which with a massive amount of cum, he finally had finished. Both of their juices were flowing freely down between both of the prostrate women’s legs. And he pulled out his massive organ, which was already hardening as the watching models grabbed Kim and turned her over, they had to hold onto her when he thrust deep into her for the first time. This time Tessa looked into her little sister’s eyes as she had her arse fucked for an hour till another huge gush of his cum flooded down between their legs.

Partially satisfied, Max picked up Kim and slung her over his shoulder, “clean up this place and the last one out untie one of her hands” – indicating Tessa. With that he walked through one of the staff only doors.

It took only a couple of seconds before the girls started to lick up the mess that had run down between Tessa’s legs, while others worked on licking every other portion of her body. Meanwhile some actually used vacuum cleaners and other methods for cleaning up the conventional mess.

Tessa watched helplessly as the others cleaned up the mess, the last of the models untied her left hand but left her lying across the table.

I watch out for my friends but my heart demands that all my senses are for my family

- My life of plenty by Tessa

Chapter Four: A new problem?

It took Tessa some time to free herself, but eventually she removed the bindings, she found the cloths the models had left for her, a schoolgirl outfit, the top was white, and transparent enough to clearly see the dark of her nipples, the skirt was miniscule, it was so short that if left unadjusted, it would be a full half inch above her crotch-line, the only way it would prevent people seeing her pussy would be to pull it down at the front, which meant of course that the back rode up an inch, exposing her firm buttocks, and the shoes, well, she could not think of any school which had eight inch high heels as part of the uniform.

Looking at the mirror behind the bar, all she could think of is that she definitely looked like a prostitute.

“At least it can’t get worse” she said to no one, when she realized that her purse was not in sight “Guess it can, what next?”

Three men in suits walked into the bar, and seemed somewhat surprised to find her there “Are you here for the Batchelor party?”

Running out, “I had to ask”

By the time she got to the doorman, who had been changed, she was confidant that she could get home and have a good shower to forget all this. It turned out that the doorman did not want prostitutes on the premises and that she did not have a car here, not only that, but there was no such thing as a party for this Max, one of the managers threatened to have her arrested unless she leave the premises immediately.

Alone on the city streets, after dark, dressed like a prostitute, no money, no phone, no keys, no nothing, how the hell was she supposed to get home, where was her sister and what was she to do now? Too many questions, the fact that she desperately needed a good shagging only added to her miseries as it started to rain.

Soon the streets were clear of the casual pedestrians, but more than one car had stopped to ask if she was free at the moment, the rain had wet her tight shirt, making it cling to her skin even as it’s material started to become transparent. Tempting fate again “is that all you have?”

Three prostitutes (real ones this time) approached her shouting things like “Hey you bitch get your own street” but she ran from them, as quickly as she could, giving passing motorists a good view of her tits pistoning, more than one honked his horn.

Sometime latter after a few close calls, she avoided the few pedestrians on the roads and made it home, she called her friend Jackie, her next-door neighbour

“Jackie, It’s me Tessa, I have lost my keys do you still have the spare set?” naturally Jackie buzzed her in.

Soaked to the skin, trying to pull down her skirt (which shrank in the rain so that it was now was a full inch above her crotch-line), the shirt too had shrunk so that it fairly gripped her skin, the buttons on that joined at the top had popped off, as the material was stretched so taut that the ends barely covered her nipples leaving half of the areola fully exposed.

She quickly made it up to the first floor where two guys were talking out in front of their apartment, they both noticed her as she continued on up, as she climbed the steps, she noticed out of the corner of her eye as they went to the bottom of the steps for a better view. She ran the next two flights.

There was Jackie, the picture of a stunned mullet, as she saw her friend Tessa. “Please Jackie, I just want to go inside, I will tell you all about it lets just go inside though” the sounds from the two guys talking indicated that they were following her up the stairs.

After a quick shower, Tessa got into a bathrobe, and true to her word, described the entire day to Jackie. Jackie did not know what to say, when there was a knock on the door, a gentle tap. “Who is it?”

“It’s me, Kim” she used the keys to open the door, “Are you all right Tessa, after your call I went to the hotel, but you were not there, are you OK?” she gave her sister a hug but as she did so she looked at Jackie, licked her lips and mouthed ‘Your next’ and smiled, a most predatorial smile, which stunned Jackie into silence.

They spent the next couple of hours talking, to Jackie, except for the mouthed words from Kim, the arguments that she presented made it seem that Tessa had been imagining things (well not the schoolgirl outfit) but at no time did Kim let Jackie have a private word with Tessa.