Tessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came out to deliver them, Bob and the rest of the crew were flabbergasted, Bob said so much “Tessa, what do you think we gave you the slave for, she does the menial work, bring her out here” with little choice she did so. Bob stood up and spun the slave girl around, “For not taking care of your mistress, you will be mildly punished, he then tied her forearms together behind her back. “Now carry the food for your mistress or we will halve your rations”

The slave gave carrying trays of food, with her hands tied like that, her best effort, but the position made it near impossible, she spilt a lot of the cereal as she attempted to put it on the table. Her rations were halved, by the end of so many spilt breakfasts, her rations were halved so many times it made it seem like she could not survive on the limited amounts.

The slavers were not completely stupid, when her rations got dangerously low, the took one of the two remaining girls from the pivot where they had heard the whole arrangement and gave her to Tessa as a replacement, the heavily rationed female was reattached to the pivot, the new girl was very careful and only had her rations quartered from spillages.

After breakfast, Bob untied the heavily rationed girl to clean up, and leave the kitchen/dining area spotless and some of her rations might be restored, boy did she scrub harder than she had ever done before in her life, and he did restore some, but not a lot, of her food allotment.

After watching her scrub the rooms, Bob handed me the keys again “put these ones back and bring out three more, make sure you only move one at a time”

When I brought back the first one, he made me fist fuck her again, only from now on, he only wanted me to ram my fist into her cunt. My life continued like this for the next three months while we were at sea. At the end of that time, the girls accepted the mistreatment as they were too weak to refuse it, soon I was changing the girls and making sure that they did not make too much hassles without his asking, sometimes he left me for hours alone with them, and punished those who played up on his return, my guess is that someone was watching through the security cameras.

What I want to know is that are you being programmed if you are doing the programmed duties of your own violation?

- My life of Plenty by Tessa

Chapter Nine: The Emperor’s new clothes.

Bob walked into my room and woke me up at 0600 as was his want, the slave, her naked body was against mine, was woken with a slap to the face, we had been forced to have sex last night for Bob’s viewing pleasure. “Get up, and take the slave into the kitchen, the men are hungry”

After breakfast, where the slave carried the food behind her back without spilling anything, the men went upstairs, as they usually did. Bob turned to me “Tessa, choose a slave to whip”

With reluctance, I chose one of the poor girls, and was forced to tie her up to the ceiling, with her legs spread, then Bob handed me the whip “Begin”

After a half hour of whipping the poor slave for no good reason, I my arms were very tired, but still he said harder, her back and thighs were freely bleeding and she had fainted but was brought around. “Tessa, bring the slaves up one at a time, show them what will happen if they play up anymore, and be quick about it, then select the most attractive slave both of you can clean this one up, the first aid kit is here”

He left me to my task of showing the slaves the poor slave that I was forced to whip, I wondered what he wanted me to do to the most attractive slave but I was hopeful that it would not be worse than what I had already been forced to do. The slaves were very quite and willing to do anything by this time.

Three hours latter and they were still tending to the poor slave who was lying on her front, bandages had to be applied to her abused body, and it took a lot of effort not to be sick from the foulness I was forced to perpetrate on her.

When he returned he seemed to be in a much better humour, but that might be from what he had planned. “Tessa, is this the most attractive slave?”

“I think so”

“Turn around slave and show me your body” he watched as the slave did so, he nodded “A good choice, she is now your slave to do with as you will”

“What? I don’t need a slave”

“No one ever NEEDS a slave, but how many want attractive female slaves? She is now yours to do with as you wish, but don’t forget you are responsible for her”

“So the other crew members have slaves?”

“Of course, how else could I stop them abusing the ones in training? Now what is your first order for your slave?”

Having long since lost any modesty in front of him and knowing what pleased the voyeur “lick me out”

Tessa got such a kinky pleasure of humiliating the five foot six inch tall Rita, who had the most wonderful firm breasts that she had an orgasm as she stood there and Rita started to lick her out as she knelt before her. Tessa’s knees buckled as she finally had an orgasm, for the last several months this exalted state had eluded her. As she came, Bob walked over and studied her body as she shook to the massive release.

When she recovered from the tonguing.

“Finally an orgasm, that is good, I think you have been cured”

“Cured, what do you mean?” the flush from the orgasm had not yet left her.

“Put your slave away and we will talk” so Tessa locked her back in with the others, when she came back upstairs, there was a towel and a pile of clothes on the table. “Have a shower and put these on please” that was a first, a please from Bob, something strange was happening but she did not know what.

When she got out of the shower, and dried she had to struggle to put on the hot pants and tight t-shirt, after all, both where two sizes too small, she looked around for mirror but discovoured that they did not exist in the bathroom, all that was there was the gap where someone had removed it – the slavers excuse was that it could be broken and used to commit suicide. With pants painted on restricting her movement and a shirt which squeezed her breasts out to their full extent, she looked at her nipples, the constant sex of the last months had left in her in a state of permanent arousal, her nipples were at least three quarters of an inch long and very hard.

She walked out, and felt self conscious in front of Bob, after all her clothes did give a lot away (what was she thinking, the guy had seen her naked for who knows how long). She lifted her hands above her head, as she did so the t-shirt rose up revealing her flat stomach and turned around giving him a good look at her now clothed body “What do you think?”

“Bloody hell, you look so nice, makes me wonder what you look like naked” ignoring his joke she rushed up to him as he sat at the dining table, put her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss.

“Thank you it is so good to be dressed again” she sat down besides him, her hand resting on his thigh, “So why the clothes?”

“Look Tessa, you have been cured, but the process is difficult, we, the anti-Max organization were using you as a test case to see if it was possible, but it worked, your cured!!”

Not every cloud could have a silver lining, after all, think of the number of planes that should have crashed

- My life of Plenty by Tessa.

Chapter Ten: A new prospective

Even as her hand wandered from his thighs to his crotch, she knew that she had to give herself to him, but he had something important to say, so she listened with all her heart.

“As you know Max is not a human, he is something which can best be described as a god, but that is not the right description for him either. Many, many cycles ago, he had an accident which split his soul into millions of pieces, which were scattered, the creature you know of as Max is merely a piece of the whole of the protobeing from which we all descended”

“You mean that this protobeing created humans from this accident”

“Nice thought my dear, but no, humanity predates the protobeing”

“Did this protobeing have a name?”

“Yes, that name was Max, all of the split sections of it go by the name Max, unless they are traveling under an alias”

“Like Bob?”

“You got me, yes my real name is Max but I am not like the Max that took your sister”

With rising anger at this reminder of her past life “So what is this all about?”

“Each of the fragments of Max are like gods but not like gods, each of us is compelled by the compact of the gods to perform our tasks, but apart from that we are free to do as we please, the Max you know started a war between us other fragments, you see if we can defeat the others, we can absorb their fragments, making us closer to the protobeing”

“So you go around chopping off each others heads and absorbing their energy till there is only one of you left?”

“My dear, this is not Hilander, we are people, with emotions just like you, only we are different to humans, we do not think the same, we can break certain of your laws simply because they do not apply to us”

“What you can jaywalk?”

“Laws of physics, mathematics and possibilities amongst others, please pay attention to what I mean”

“So why are you here?”

“Good question, I am here to punish the Max of your world..”

“Is there more than one world?”

“Of course, where do you think we came from?”

“So why did no one ever know of this Max before”

“Simple, he only recently started his invasion of my world”

“I find it hard to believe that any single person could seriously invade a world, hold on a second, the ability to break laws, would that help him do it?”

“That is the standard method that any Max would use”

“So you all do this a lot?”

“We used to, there are only two of us left now, me and him”

“So what you are trying to tell me is that from millions of fragments, there are only two of you left, what will happen”

“I am calculated that we will have to get into a cataclysmic fight as we are evenly matched, and one of us would be destroyed, this universe will probably be destroyed as well” he seemed very sad when he said this.

After swallowing the panic for a little “So you don’t want to fight?”

“My dear, I am fighting for my existence, like any other being, wouldn’t you fight?” he paused, “Look this is a lot to take in, why don’t you get a slave and cook up some lunch”

Feeling more confident than she had felt in a long while, the now clothed Tessa walked down to the slaves in their cages and chose to remove Rita, who she took back to make up some lunch. When she looked in on the dining room, all she saw was Bob sitting there deep in thought, so she left instructions for Rita, and rejoined him “penny for your thoughts” he looked at her as if he had never seen her before.

“Sorry, thinking about how I am going to fight him, he is more physically able, but I have it all over him when it comes to thinking, I just need a plan”

“Here let me take your mind of the matter”, with that she undid his fly freeing his eight inches of godhood, she started to run her lips around it up and down she went, soon she was deep-throating it with a passion, she was glad that Bob was finally loosening up and letting her into his life. As she did this she used her left hand to remove her hotpants.

She moved in front of him, and took off her shirt, he looked at her large breasts right in front of them as if seeing them for the first time, his mouth slowly moved forward of it’s own soon finding the very long and sensitive nipple which he started to nibble before licking her cleavage all the way to her other nipple, pleasure soared through her body as Tessa was finally pleasing her god directly.

Soon he pulled her off the edge of the table as she guided him into her private reaches. Together they started to move in a rhythm older than recorded time, pleasure coursed through their bodies as Tessa felt him approaching climax, all too soon they came together, he started to shoot bucket loads of cum into her ever hungry vagina, and he continued to shoot more and more, he had just realized what was going on when he saw Max leaning on the other side of the wall, as all of his life force was shot into Tessa, who was screaming with the agony, pain from holding forces greater than any mortal should. It was Max who said the parting words as Bob struggled frantically to get out of the trap:

“Sorry, Bob, but I did not want to have to destroy this world, too many girls to fuck, bad luck on your part though, guess I will absorb you shortly”

Max watched with a poker face as he watched part of himself dry up into a withered skeletal figure, before that too was absorbed into his pawn’s cunt, her scream had exceeded her ability to absorb breath, she was just sitting on the seat, her legs spread wide unable to comprehend what was happening to her, Max thought, well that should be enough of a mind blowing orgasm, a half hour of the greatest pleasure a mortal could ever feel is more than enough for any soul.

He picked her up and laid her on the table and pulled out his foot and a half of godhood, when he noticed the naked slave in the kitchen, and thought ‘ah desert’, he slowly started to enter the unresisting Tessa, expecting to feel the flow of energy to come back to him, but that was not the case, as he was locked into her cunt, her legs wrapped around him and held him tightly into her, soon her magnificently trained muscles were getting the juices pumping, he found himself erupting into Tessa and his juices did not stop flowing.

Rita looked on in shock as she had just seen Tessa first desiccate then absorb two grown men into her cunt.

Tessa sat upright, turned to Rita “MEN, they think they are the only ones in the worlds, now come here Rita, I need your tongue”

A man reaps what he sows.

-Introduction to ‘My life as a Goddess’ by Tessa

Every cycle has a beginning

- Introduction to ‘My life of Plenty’ by Rita