Test of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, today is Friday. I will call my realtor to cancel the sale this afternoon." She smiled at that. "I don't want to start you on the weekend so you can start on Tuesday. I will have a contract drawn up for you to sign when you arrive."

"What?" she asked. Her mouth fell open in surprise. "Next Tuesday? No... but... we have a month before the eviction. I shouldn't have to start for a month." She realized her voice sounded panicked. "I can't start on Tuesday."

Fox frowned at her. A look of realization and disappointment crossed his face, and he leaned back in his chair.

"Ah," he said, "I see your game. You have no intention of working here do you? This was all just to get me to cancel the sale. If you find a new place to rent by the end of the month, I never see you again, and if you don't, well, my buyer will be gone." He shook his head.

Sophie stood up anxiously. "No, not at all. It is just..." She didn't know what to say, mainly because he was absolutely right. She and Martin had hoped that they could find somewhere else to rent by the end of the month and just walk away. She hadn't even considered it from his point of view.

Fox realized he would have to be bold if he wanted to salvage the situation.

"You religious types are all the same," he said. "You are quick to judge others, but are happy to tell lies and play deceitful little games when it suits you. Well, not with me you won't." He stood up, placed his hands on the desk and leaned forward. "The deal is off. I expect you to be out of my property by the end of the month."

Sophie gave a little gasp. This was all going so wrong. What could she do? She couldn't go back to Martin and tell him she had messed it all up.

"No, no," she stuttered, "you have it all wrong. I didn't mean that. We weren't planning to break the deal." But of course, she had been planning just that and now felt ashamed. "What can I do to persuade you we are sincere?"

He sat back down and sighed, shaking his head.

"Well, I suppose I could give you your month," he said quietly. He looked her in the eye, "if you would be willing to show me your commitment to our agreement."

She gasped a little and smiled warily. "Of course," she said.

"You can show me you are really serious about our agreement by giving me my blowjob, right here, right now." He stood up, walked over to a leather couch against the wall and sat down, spreading his legs wide as if in invitation.

Sophie stood frozen on the spot, her eyes wide like a deer caught in the middle of the road with a truck bearing down on it. She wanted to scream "No!" but knew that if she did she would have to go home to her husband and tell him that she had lost the mission.

"It's your choice," he said. "Either you get down on your knees right now, or you walk out that door forever."

"If I do this, I still have until the end of the month?" she asked. He nodded.

How had it come to this? Hadn't she been a good girl? Hadn't she prayed? Hadn't she been ready to sacrifice her dignity for the good of God's Kingdom? Hadn't she been willing to walk up the mountain, sacrificial knife in hand? This wasn't right - God was supposed to stop her, save her before the sacrifice was made, just as he stopped Abraham sacrificing his son.

And then the light of truth dawned on her. She had not been willing. She had expected God to save her. She expected his intervention to prevent her sacrifice. She had never expected to actually have to go through with it, and she had been willing to trick Mr. Fox into cancelling his sale. She had been tested and found wanting.

A calm came over her. She set her jaw. She was better than that. She wouldn't fail her God again. This time she would do as He commanded like a faithful soldier. She would give Mr. Fox his blowjob and she would work in his club at month's end.

She stepped forward and sank to her knees on the bare wooden floor before Fox. Her heart thumped in her chest and she could feel sweat on her brow. She had kneeled too far away, and had to shuffle closer on her knees. She felt her pantyhose catch a splinter from the rough wooden floor and rip at the knee, but she carried on regardless. Fox sat back and smiled as she looked up at him.

"Carry on," he said, gesturing to his crotch.

With a shaking hand she reached up to his pants and pulled down his fly. She ran her tongue over her dry lips to moisten them, and then reached into his pants and through the opening in his boxers to find the instrument of her sacrifice.

Understandably, Fox was already growing hard with anticipation. As she pulled it out it occurred to her that it didn't look very different from her husband's, but she angrily pushed that thought to the back of her mind. She couldn't afford to think of her husband right now, lest her resolve break down entirely.

Fox's manhood before her was large, and without her even having to stroke it, had grown erect. The veins along its length appeared to pulse in anticipation, and its head was angry and purple. With butterflies dancing in her stomach, she grasped it in her hand, leant forward and licked the tip. Fox groaned and she momentarily looked up at him, her perfect blue eyes contrasting with her almost white hair and flushed rosy cheeks. He smiled down at her.

Encouraged by his smile, she took it in her mouth, running her tongue around the velvety head. Then, slowly, she started to bob up and down taking only a little into her mouth at a time. Every now and then, she would pause to run her tongue over the head again.

Her cheeks were so flushed they felt like they were on fire. And within her she felt an awkward blend of shame and triumph. She was doing it - she was sacrificing herself for God's will and she was filled with pride. This gave her courage, and she took him deeper, making longer but faster strokes. She could feel herself drooling, her saliva running down the side of his manhood into his pants. Her drool made her movements easier, providing lubrication and soon she was taking him right to the back of her throat with every stroke.

It was then that she realized that the butterflies were no longer in her stomach. They had moved considerably lower down, flittering about between her legs. She could feel wetness soaking her panties and the crotch of her pantyhose. She considered putting her hands between her legs for a moment, but resisted. This wasn't for her pleasure; this was for God's pleasure.

"Sophie." He softly spoke her name for the first time, bringing her out of her thoughts, and she looked up at him, his manhood still deep in her mouth.

FLASH!

The shock made her fall back, and he slipped out of her mouth. He held a phone in his hand. He had taken her picture!

"What...?" she gasped.

"Don't worry," he smiled, "its just for my own personal memory. I am not the sort of man who needs to blackmail women."

She just looked up at him, lost for words. She couldn't tell whether he was sincere or mocking her.

"Please, carry on," he said, and she did.

Now she just wanted this over and done, so she attacked him with gusto. She used her hand to stroke him while bobbing furiously up and down, running her tongue all over.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. He placed his hands on her head and began to rhythmically raise his crotch off the couch in time to the movement of her head.

This carried on for a few minutes. Then he made a sharp intake of breath and her mouth was flooded with his seed. It was so sudden and she was taken so by surprise that she fell backwards, releasing him from her mouth and instinctively swallowed. A second jet spurted and landed across her blouse and still buttoned up suit jacket. She leaned forward, thinking to take him in her mouth again to prevent more mess, and the next jet caught her in her hair and down to her eyes and glasses. This stopped her dead and two more spurts added to the mess.

"Oh yes," Fox repeated, now spent.

She leant forward again and without consciously intending to, took him in her mouth again. He tasted salty now. She licked around the head and up and down the shaft, cleaning him thoroughly. The fire between her legs was now intense. Why am I doing this, she asked herself and felt afraid of her desire.

She looked up into his eyes, then rose without a word and fled from the room.

"I'll see you in a month," Fox called after her, a big grin plastered on his face.

12