Testing Theories - Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to happen in slow motion, I reached across to him and caught his hand in mine. Immediately there was a shock through my body and I looked up at him surprised, and seeing the same surprise in his eyes. He entwined his fingers between mine, clearly not wanting to let even that small contact go.

There was a moment, which felt like a lifetime, before he started leaning towards me, tilting his head, clearly coming in for a kiss. I swallowed nervously again, but moved towards him too, sure this was what I wanted. As our lips touched, very gently, I couldn't believe how it felt. I had never had a kiss, especially one so simple, do so much to my body. I could feel my guts tighten and it felt almost like my body was vibrating at the contact.

It didn't take long for the kiss to deepen. When my lips opened and his tongue slipped in to play with mine, there was a groan from him and a squeak from me. I slid along the sofa so my side was pressed against his and turned so I could put one arm around him, moving the other up to his head and starting to run my fingers through his hair. I sighed contentedly when his arms came around me, and the kiss got more passionate as we embraced, lips and tongues moving together as we pressed our bodies as close together as we could in this position. When the kiss ended after some minutes, he went to move away and I tried to pull him back, grabbing the back of his head to stop him letting go of me.

"Don't panic, I'm not going anywhere," he laughed. "That was too good not to try more, but I'm in an uncomfortable position. And it would be nice to have your body against me."

He blushed as he said the last part, and stood up, still holding my hand and pulling me with him and into his body so he could hold me. Electricity seemed to arc between us as my body reacted to the contact. His arms could go right around me now and he hugged me to him, holding me gently but tight against his manly frame. I put my arms around him, with my palms flat on his back, and got as close as I could. As I did, I could tell that he was already hard, which might explain why he had been uncomfortable. It also dispelled any doubts I had about whether this was a good idea -- he clearly wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I have no idea how long we stood there and kissed, it was just amazing having him so close after all this time. After a while though, I started having thoughts about what I wanted to do with him, and James idea from earlier popped into my mind. It seemed like a very good way to say sorry to him for the last three months, and his hands now running up and down my back, occasionally onto the top of my cheeks, was making me very horny. Somehow it seemed only right that he should have something first, and I could still feel his hard dick against me almost begging for some attention.

As we parted our lips briefly to catch our breath, I moved slightly so there was room for my hands between us. I ran them up his sides and down his chest over his t-shirt, and then up under it, feeling a covering of soft hair, which I ran my fingers through. We had stopped kissing but he was still holding me, and as I explored him he seemed to be holding me very carefully as if he was scared it would stop me if he moved or spoke.

I don't think there was anything he could have done to put me off at that stage, I had a plan and I was going to put it into action. I ran my hands under his shirt and lifted it up slightly, gently running my long nails up his sides as I did so. He hissed his pleasure at the feeling, and I moved my hands to his chest, revelling in having my hands on him finally, and tracing the hair across his chest and down his stomach along the thin trail into his trousers. I loved playing with the hair, and the sounds of pleasure he made as I stroked through it with my fingers. He had moved slightly away from me to give me more room, but still had his arms round me, and had moved his head so he could kiss my forehead occasionally between his moans.

Leaving one hand rubbing his chest between his nipples, I ran the other down lower across his stomach. He sucked in a breath loudly. Then I ran the hand on his chest across to one of his nipples and brushed over it. The slight groan from him was plenty of encouragement, and I kept playing there while my other hand kept sinking lower. I gave up any pretence that I wasn't going for his dick and just put my hand over the erection I could feel in his jeans and rubbed down it from tip to base with a slightly cupped hand.

"Oh God!" was his reaction as he thrust his crotch slightly towards me. I looked into his eyes and smiled a teasing little sexy smile. His eyes were almost glazed with lust, and it made my heart lurch and my pussy throb to see him like that and feel his need for me in my hand.

I was getting a good reaction from playing with his chest too, but I needed both hands to get his jeans undone. My hands were shaking and my body was in overdrive. His too, and it occurred to me that I wouldn't be able to hold him upright, and he was already shaking and panting. I needed to get him sat down, so as I pulled his jeans down to the floor I pushed him back gently towards the sofa. He didn't have much control left and sat down fast.

The sight of him collapsed back on the sofa in his close fitting boxers made me ache all over to touch him. He looked so amazing waiting for me, lust and need in his beautiful blue eyes, still slightly glazed. His boxers were clinging to his body and showing off his erection, and a damp patch where he was already leaking. Seeing his obvious arousal made my mouth water. I quickly got to my knees in front of him and nuzzled at his crotch where the damp patch had formed, smelling and tasting him and drawing another groan from his throat and twitch from his cock.

I reached out and pulled his boxers down so that I could get to see the rest of him. As I knew, he was hard and dripping and a good size as well. After all the dreaming I had done this was even better than my imagination. I leaned forward and licked across the head, tasting him properly for the first time, and I hoped not the last. The precum tasted good and I wanted more. I couldn't see his face from this position, but I could hear panting, and my lick had caused another groan. I didn't take him into my mouth straight away, wanting to draw this out a little and give him as much pleasure as I could, so I moved down to play with his balls.

I pushed his legs further apart so I could get at the treats displayed for me. I licked around under his balls and nuzzled around his crotch. His breathing was getting heavier all the time and he was starting to wriggle, and every new movement I tried on him elicited a groan or moan. Every noise he made turned me on more, but I wasn't concerned about myself at this stage, I just wanted to make him come, and make up for as much of the hurt I had caused as I could. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and played with it a bit, sucking and licking, then gave the same treatment to the other. He seemed to be trying to speak to me by then, but I couldn't make any sense of the noises he was making. I figured it couldn't be bad or he would have tried to push me away.

Finally, the word 'please' came out. I stopped for a moment and looked up at his face. He was flushed and his eyes were full of need and desire, so much that it made me gasp.

"Please suck me", he managed to get out.

I grinned at him and licked up his shaft with my tongue flat, getting more groans as a result. The sounds made me moan too and he bucked up so his head pushed its way into my mouth. I started sucking and licking him, and he put his hands in my hair, not pushing me down but setting a rhythm of me bobbing up and down that he was obviously loving. I had one of my hands on the lower part of his dick and started to jack it in time with my bobbing. The other hand went down to play with his balls and rub under his sack where they met his body, and run my nails along his inner thighs.

He was making the most incredible noises of pleasure, and I loved hearing every one. It didn't seem to take long before I could feel him tightening and getting even more hard. After a few moments more his grip tightened on my hair and I knew he was about to come. He seemed to be tapping on the back of my head, perhaps to warn me, but I was keen to swallow his load and didn't need to pull back. It was considerate to let me know, but I liked to swallow and had no intention of letting it go to waste.

He screamed with each spasm as he came, and I was treated to shot after shot of his salty cum. I swallowed as fast as I could to get it out of the way and make room for the next shot in my mouth. As he was groaning loudly I was dimly aware of the door behind me opening and a gasp of surprise, then the door closing again. I realised someone had come home, but I couldn't tell who had seen us. John let out a last groan, much quieter now, and sagged back in the chair.

I gently licked around to clear up the few bits of stray cum as he softened, hearing that he was still breathing hard, and when I looked up he was smiling, clearly sated and happy. Much as I wanted to keep him there naked and play some more I decided it would be best to get him dressed again if we had company. He couldn't really move to help me but I did at least get his boxers back up over his deflating cock. He managed to raise a hand back to my hair and gently pulled me towards him, and I happily leant forward for a kiss. He was still panting so it was little more than a peck, but I was able to see his face again and the look of pleasure on it made everything worthwhile. After a few more moments he gathered a bit more strength and managed to hug me to him, although I couldn't get as close as I wanted because he was sat down and I was still on my knees.

"That was incredible," he finally said. "Thank you. I'm gonna need a bit of time to recover, but I hope I can return the favour soon?!"

I grinned at that, loving the idea of a lot more, but slightly concerned we were no longer alone.

"We might need to move this upstairs. I think someone came in and caught the show." He blushed in response.

"Oh well, it's nothing they don't do, but I suspect we're going to get teased about it. Perhaps if I hadn't been so right about you not being able to keep your hands off me, we would at least have been able to make it to my room!"

He grinned at me and I couldn't resist kissing him again, taking a couple of minutes to explore him and sure I would never tire of his kisses, they were just perfect. Maybe it was just him that was perfect.

'"I can hear the kettle boiling," I said. "I think I'll face the music and find out who just got an eyeful, and get a drink. Do you want one?" He shook his head.

The slightly dishevelled look and the fact that he was still partly naked made him look so gorgeous I just gazed him up and down as I stood up. I leaned in for another quick kiss as I did.

"You might want to put your trousers back on before anyone else comes in," I told him with a grin as I walked away.

Walking through the connecting door into the kitchen, I saw that it was James who had come home. He gave me a broad smile.

"Cup of tea to wash that down?" he said cheekily. "I was only joking earlier you know!"

"Once I managed to get him to talk to me again it seemed a really good way to make things up to him," I told him. "And it appears to have worked, although we'll see when he recovers!"

Just then I heard the front door go again, and a murmur of voices in the other room. In a moment Nick came through the door and James threw himself into his arms for a welcome home kiss. I averted my eyes, although unlike usual it didn't get too hot and heavy because Nick saw me standing there.

"I suppose that explains why my brother is sitting in there with a daft grin on his face," he said and smiled at me.

James jumped in before I could speak.

"You don't know the half of it. If you'd come back ten minutes ago like I did you'd have seen more of the make up session than anyone would want. I think I may need therapy!"

"Really?" asked Nick. "I hope you haven't been traumatised by the sight of a naked woman!"

James grinned and I knew he was going to tell Nick all about what he had seen, even though it had only been a moment.

"No, she stayed fully clothed as far as I could see, but I now know she swallows!"

At this we all burst into laughter, even though I was still fairly red with the embarrassment of the situation. Nick moved over to give me a hug hello, and spoke into my ear

"It's good to see you, and I'm glad you came over no matter what what you did. Seeing a smile on his face is great. And I'm sure James will get over the trauma eventually!"

At that moment John came through from the other room. He had tidied himself up and if it weren't for the fact everyone in the room stared at him he would probably have managed to remain looking casual.

"What?" he asked.

Nick and James both started laughing, so I had to answer.

"You were right about the teasing -- it's already started."

He didn't seem embarrassed and just grinned at me, looking very pleased with himself, then looked across at James.

"Sorry mate, but I just couldn't get her to keep her hands to herself... or her mouth."

At that he walked over to me and put his arms around me for a hug.

"I can't wait to see what else I can get you to do later," he whispered to me.

I swear I thought I couldn't blush any harder than I already had, but this was now getting ridiculous. His arms around me felt really good though, and I wanted to drag him upstairs that second and see what else we could do too. However, it wasn't going to happen, as Nick decided to remind the others about their plans for the weekend, just as I was considering trying to get John into bed and not let him out of it for at least that long.

I was relieved when John started to ask a question about their trip and Nick said it wouldn't be a problem if I came as well. John took my hand and led me out of the room to talk about what we were going to do. I expected him to lead me back into the living room, but he started heading upstairs.

I kept following but couldn't resist teasing him a little when I asked, "What were you planning on us doing for the next two hours that we need to go upstairs?"

When he grinned at me I could almost see his mind working on plans, but I knew we didn't have much time to get too involved. He obviously did too because he said he just wanted to talk to me in private. Nick had said they were leaving in two hours, and I had nothing to take with me. I enjoyed the view of John's backside as he climbed the stairs and tried to keep strong so I wouldn't be tearing his clothes off as soon as we were alone.

I followed him into the room and sat down on the bed, wishing I could drag him on top of me right then and get him to take me like I'd imagined so many times. He started to talk.

"Can you come with us? Nick had this planned for a while to cheer me up. We'll be back on Sunday, but I can't bear the thought of leaving you now. If you can't come please at least say you will stay with me tonight, and James and Nick can go have a dirty weekend without me."

I wanted nothing more than to spend time with him now that we had our new understanding, and I didn't care where it was.

"I'd love to come. I can't bear the thought of you leaving without me either, and I'd love to spend more time with you wherever. I will need to go home and get some things though, clean clothes and stuff."

I shuddered all over when he leant towards me and responded.

"For what I have in mind, you won't need any clothes."

I felt my pussy pulse in response to the idea of being naked with him and groaned out loud. I wished I didn't have to leave, but I knew if I didn't go there and then we would get too carried away. He kissed me again and started to feel my breasts. I managed to push him away, but it was really hard to make him stop when I wanted nothing more than his hands all over me making me feel so good. I knew I was panting and getting wet and he had barely touched me at this point, it was all the promise of what was to come.

"I'd love to stay with you right now and let you do whatever you want, but the sooner I go get packed the sooner I will be back, and we can continue this later."

I managed to disentangle myself from him, despite not really wanting to. I had only just got started on exploring his body and there was a hell of a lot more I wanted to do with him. I stood up, glancing back as I reached the door. He was lying on his bed and I somehow resisted the urge to join him.

"I'm so glad I came to see you. I knew you were right about everything when we argued that night, it was just too complicated. I did want to be with you and I kept thinking about you all the time we were apart. I'm just glad I didn't leave it too late."

I moved back to him for a quick kiss, and said, "I'll see you later sexy."

* * * *

It took far too long to get home and pack. I didn't want to be apart from him now, but no matter how fast I raced around my flat I kept finding different things I needed, and then I realised my current underwear was not going to cut it. He deserved to see something special and I settled on the red lace that I rarely wore. I had to have a quick shower and shave to make sure I was as appealing as possible. It seemed unlikely I would put him off now, but I wanted this evening to be memorable for all the right reasons.

When I finally got back to the house I was immediately pulled into his arms and another kiss that made what little calm I had achieved leave me. I wanted to strip him naked right there and then, but Nick had other ideas and I had to head to the car with the rest of them. If I thought my time at home without him was bad, it was almost worse being so close but unable to do anything about it. After what James had seen earlier we kept contact to the minimum of holding hands tightly.

I kept looking across at him and smiling. Nothing could have wiped that smile from my face, knowing I had a chance with him despite all that had happened. I wished I could undo the last few months, but the best I could do would be make this weekend worth the wait. I could tell he was thinking about sex as well, because the look in his eyes said a great deal, even if we couldn't say the words when we weren't alone.

That same silence continued through dinner. I couldn't concentrate on eating when the only thing I wanted to do was touch and taste him. His leg against mine under the table was a constant reminder that we were nowhere near close enough, and we had far too many clothes on for my liking. I knew that my thoughts were obvious when I caught his eye, but I could tell he was finding the wait difficult as well. It didn't help that James teased me when he wasn't too busy flirting with Nick. When I said I was full he couldn't resist leaning over and whispering to me.

"You'll be really full later."

I know I went red. That was all I could think about right now. I knew how good I felt earlier, but having John really inside me was something I was really looking forward to, even if I was a bit nervous about the whole thing. I guess it didn't help that James and Nick knew full well what we were going to be doing later, and would be in the room next door. We were bound to get more teasing tomorrow, but at least then it should be worth it.

John took my hand again as soon as we left the table, and I trembled at the slight contact. In the lift he continued to hold it but James was closer to me, and that wasn't quite what I wanted. Clearly he decided he hadn't teased me enough at dinner because he was whispering to me again.