Tethered... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure almost overwhelmed him as he stroked into her molten sheath, her wet heat enveloping him to the very base of his dick. He could feel how close she was already as her pussy tightened around him, and found himself having to force his cock back into her over and over again as he plunged into her depths. He could feel his load boiling close to the surface, so he lunged toward her, pushing her hips forward and locking them in place, forcing her to fully deep-throat the monstrous cock in her mouth and hold it there. He leaned over her, his weight bearing into her hips as he drove his cock into her clenching pussy over and over again, feeling his length swell inside her.

He felt, more than heard, the low groan start low in her chest as her orgasm built, his fingers digging into her hips. Leaning back a little, he took his hands and spread her ass cheeks apart, aiming his spittle at her tight little asshole. Feeling his balls begin to tighten, he spread her cheeks farther, and rubbed the thumbs of both of his hands over her little rosebud, listening as her moans got louder. He fucked his cock into her as hard as he could, and quickened his pace until his balls slapping the backs of her thighs sounded like a drum roll.

When he could wait no longer, he forced both of his thumbs into her ass, and she screamed around the cock in her throat as her world shattered. Her entire body went rigid as she wailed, her pussy juices flooding his cock as her orgasm crashed over her. As her walls clenched tight around him, he roared when he felt the first shots of cum flood into her as his cock exploded. All he could do was stand there and hold her hips as her pussy bucked and writhed on him, milking every last drop of cream from him as she rode out her orgasm.

As she slowly relaxed, he rocked his hips gently against her a couple of times, stroking her hips as he eased her back down from her bliss. Feeling his softening cock slipping out of her, he wrapped his hand in her long tresses again and pulled her mouth away from the cock still buried in her throat, belatedly pleased that the man hadn't managed to get off while unconscious. Sliding one hand down to gently cup her face, his mouth whispered over her bruised and swollen lips, his tongue snaking out to dip into her sweetness as he kissed her. She whimpered against him, the softness of her body instinctively molding to him.

Wordlessly, he pulled away and positioned her on her knees in front of him. She instantly began cleaning their combined juices off him with her tongue, taking care to be gentle around his sensitive tip. He traced the side of her face lovingly, rocking his hips softly as she sucked his cock back into her mouth, laving it with her tongue and lips. When he was satisfied that she'd paid enough penance, he slipped his fingers under her chin and raised her gaze to him. The intensity of his eyes took her breath away, and she bit her bottom lip as she felt desire curl again in the pit of her stomach. He smiled slowly, that little roguish grin he had that made her heart melt, and nodded toward the other man in the room.

"We've got work to do, little one," he said softly. His gaze held her own as he pulled his pants back up, refusing to release her as he tucked himself back inside and fastened his belt. He heard her small sigh of relief as he spun on his heel, turned and walked out of the room, confident that the little reminder he'd given her would be sufficient to keep her on track with the activities he had planned for them this morning.

Elle watched him saunter away, her eyes lingering on the rippling muscles of his shoulders until he turned the corner. Hearing a low groan, she turned to observe the man at her side. Her body still tingling from the pounding she'd taken from her mentor, she blushed guiltily as she felt her eyes rove over the prone figure near her. She'd unwittingly allowed Sarge to see that there was something about this one she craved, and had managed to pique his jealousy and possessiveness in the process. She'd have to be a bit more careful about that in the future.

Although she couldn't help looking at his softening member with a mild sense of longing, her body was completely sated for the moment and enabled her to gaze upon him objectively. His name was Ash, she'd been told, and remembering his smoldering grey eyes, she thought it was rather fitting. She watched as his eyelids fluttered, and felt her breath catch slightly as his long lashes unveiled those smoky orbs before falling shut once more. She moved quickly to get herself cleaned up after Sarge's "visit", her fingers wiping a cool cloth over her nether regions and leaving her feeling soft and clean again. She heard the buzzer on the wall sound again, and after taking a moment to double check Ash's restraints, she walked over to the green light and pressed a series of buttons into the keypad underneath it. She watched silently as the wall in front of her surged to life, the entire panel sliding to the right and completely out of sight.

The meds seemed to be wearing off of him pretty quickly now; she could see his muscles beginning to flex as he subconsciously tested his bonds. His long eyelashes fluttered briefly against his cheeks, and she moved quickly to stand right in front of him. Remembering her instructions, she wrapped her fingers gently around his softened cock, stroking it slowly as he fought toward consciousness. A low growl issued from his chest as his eyes flew open, automatically falling to her face as his hips tried to flex against her hand. She watched as recognition flooded his eyes, along with the same lustful hunger from the day before. He murmured to her, too softly for her to hear, and she smiled to herself as she realized that he still thought he was dreaming.

Ash felt the moan rumble deep in his chest as lust spiraled through him. He could feel the hot blood pulsing through his lengthening member as silken fingers stroked him back to life. Suddenly, he realized this wasn't just another euphoric product of his imagination, and jerked his eyes open. He looked down at the beautiful woman in front of him, and he realized she was the same one he'd been dreaming of all day. Long raven hair framed a pair of ice-green eyes, her pouty lips slightly parted as she looked back at him. Her ministrations on his cock made it throb hard, and he was flooded with images of her riding his cock with her naked breasts pushed against his face. A small plaguing doubt in the back of his mind wondered how he could have two such dreams of the same woman back to back without any memory of waking in between, but he ruthlessly pushed it out of his mind. If he was dreaming about a breathtakingly beautiful woman stroking his cock, then he was damned well going to enjoy it. She wasn't going to walk away and leave him unsatisfied this time...

"Now that you're awake," she purred softly, "it's time for the real entertainment to begin." He felt a prickle of unease flicker across his skin at her words, but more so because of her tone. Her voice was cold, and her eyes narrowed dangerously. "It's important that you observe closely what you witness today, Ash." His eyes widened as she spoke his name for the very first time, and the prickle of unease suddenly turned into a cold sweeping feeling of dread. She fisted his thick cock one more time and then stepped away from him, flicking her eyes to the table at her side. His eyes roved over it, noticing the different implements lying dormant on its face; his eyebrows shot up in surprise as they raked over whips of varying design, a wide range of clips and weights, and a small selection of dildos and vibrators, and several things he didn't recognize. His eyes shot back to her face, drawn to her full lips as she drew them back in a smile that seemed almost feral in nature.

A sound behind her drew his gaze over her shoulder for the first time. He noticed that the wall behind her now appeared to be made of glass. The woman in front of him forgotten, he found his gaze riveted to the revealed scene; a beautifully sculpted woman in a tight fitting leather outfit was draped over a low table in the center of the room. She appeared to have been asleep there, as her movements were slow and sluggish when she picked her head up from the table. Her face was mostly obscured by the hood that she wore, except for a glimpse of full lips she was licking nervously. His entire body went still when he heard her whimper out as her head began to lash violently back and forth, only then realizing that she was as fully restrained as he was. Ice ran through his veins when she called out frantically, as the familiarity of her voice began to penetrate his mind. "Where am I? Why can't I see? Oh my God, I can't move...someone please help me!" Her auburn hair flew around her shoulders as she whipped her head around, struggling against the bonds that held her. His breath stilled as his memory flooded with images of running his hands through silken strands that exact shade.

Ash felt suspended in time and space as he watched the woman on all fours in front of him. He could literally feel the fear flowing off of her in waves, and was overwhelmed with helplessness as her tear-filled pleas fell against his ears. He stiffened as he saw a door open behind her and a large man with a massive build walk though the darkened space. He cursed and began pushing against his bonds again as the stranger advanced on the woman, but his movements remained futile as the man reached her and slowly slid his huge hand over the curve of her hip. The imprisoned woman stilled when she felt the contact, and Ash could barely hear her next words. "Ash? Is that you? Baby, this isn't funny, you're scaring me!" He began struggling in earnest as the stranger leaned down to her, his intense blue eyes boring into Ash's grey orbs through the glass pane separating them.

"No, I'm not your husband," he whispered softly into her ear. The deep, smooth timbre of his voice sent an unwilling thrill through her, even as his words incited a terror in the pit of her stomach like she'd never known. A slow, sinister smile spread lazily across his lips as she sobbed and tried to move away from him, her voice growing louder by the second as she realized she was trapped. His gaze never faltered as his eyes challenged Ash, his smile never wavering as his hand slid slowly back down over the curve of her hip. She screamed when his thick fingertips grazed softly over her naked pussy lips and she realized she was completely exposed, completely at his mercy.

"Please don't do this, whoever you are. I haven't seen your face, I can't turn you in. Please let me go. My husband will come for me. He won't let you do this. ASHHHHH!!!!!" Her screams echoed off of the walls in the room, ripping at Ash's heart as he watched helplessly while the man began fondling his wife. He growled in rage as Elle walked back over to him, sliding her fingers across his chest, and digging her nails into him. He lashed his head violently as her hands began caressing him again, cursing her with every breath he took for making him a part of this sick, twisted game. His heart stopped beating momentarily when he heard the stranger reply, the intensity of his gaze searing into Ash's soul as he lifted his eyes to glare at him once more. "Scream for him all you like, little one. He won't come for you." Sarge smoothed her hair away from her face gently, the look he leveled at Ash dancing with dark delight. "He's waking up from a dream..."

To be continued...

12