Texas Town Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Tucking the thought of needing a shower into the back of my thoughts I dash up the two steps to the door, shove it open and hurry in, calling for my parents, dashing from room to room to starting upstairs. As I am starting upstairs I hear my mother calling out, though not exactly for me. Stunned I move toward her voice coming from the kitchen.

I stop short in the doorway, some of you probably will think its hot or something, but I am so not one of those people. I stop short in shock, my mouth hanging open, there leaning over the counter is my mother, what's left of her clothes hanging in tatters or hanging off one foot. Behind her saying, "Pussy," in that maddening long extended way that John had adopted is my father.

The only thing that got me past the total shock of seeing my mother being fucked by my father in our kitchen is mom looking over at me and saying.

"You better get out of here dear, that isn't your father any more. I'd ask why you're naked, sweaty and covered in dust, but I don't think I'll care much longer anyway," she tells me, her voice a little higher than normal, not to mention broken up by her grunts as my father shoves his cock into her.

"Mom if you know that isn't Dad, why did you let him take you?"

"Dear, if you loved sex more than most anything and hadn't gotten any in near ten years, do you think you could say no to a giant hard cock being waved at you? Now no more questions get out of here dear and save yourself."

Mom's words made sense, and I very wanted to get, but I just had to go and look, something was drawing me. I edged around the kitchen until I got a side view and stood there jaw dropped as I watched this giant cock that used to be my dad fucking into my mom. I watched how the cock would sort of bend a little as it plunged into her, her cries at each thrust getting longer and more desperate sounding. I could see how her lips would pull out when he did, then flatten and stretch around him when he shoved it back in.

God help me but my juices were running down my legs as I watched this, as I watched my mom get fucked hard by this thing that used to call me pumpkin. As her breasts enlarged, her cries became longer and longer and turned one worded. My thoughts were not on getting away, I so wish I could say that. No my thoughts were on feeling that monster cock shoving it's way into me for the first time, feeling it take away my virginity and turn me into a woman, and something else.

I started moving closer, my legs spreading a little as I did. The only overriding thought in my head, taking that giant cock into me. I didn't care that I would stop being me, I did not care that it was my dad, my only care was being fucked hard and long and I knew that this cock would do that.

The only thing that saved me, I had gotten so close my mom could grab my arm, which she did, looked at me and told me.

"Run dear he's about to cum," she told me with a huge grin on her face, when he groaned her eyes rolled back in her head.

Mom stopped being mom right there before my eyes; her face slackened, her breasts plopped all the way to the counter and dad looked at me, well not dad any more but God help me I could not think of him any other way. He looked right at me and did not say, "Pumpkin," he said, "Puuuuuusssssyyyyyy." I mean, he is still pumping his cum into what was once mom and he is looking at me as if I was nothing but a piece of meat to eat.

I back away, unable to look away from what used to be my loving parents. I shriek as I bump into the kitchen table, sending silverware clanking about. A glass falls over and starts rolling about. For whatever reason, my hand automatically grabs at the glass and sits it upright again, then I start moving toward the door. My dad has his eyes riveted on me, a little drool trickling out of the corner of his mouth, his hips still pumping into mom, well was mom anyway.

I get two steps, and mom stands upright, I get a third step, and dad backs up. Well now that was not a sight I wanted to have, this great long cock coming out of my mom, making slurching sounds, then with a sploosh it pulls free and a great river of white cream runs out.

I turn and run after seeing that, just could not help it, so not something I wanted to see, even if it is a slack jawed, huge breasted version of my mom. I can hear behind me labored breathing and a smack ... smack as what was once my dad charges after me, the extended still shockingly hard cock slapping off his hips and the furniture of the kitchen.

I reach the doorway into the dining room. I almost give a slight sigh of relief as I turn toward the parlor and the front door, when a hand slaps down on my shoulder. A second hand grabs at my other shoulder and I feel something prodding at my back, slick, hard and hot.

'Oh God, dad caught up to me,' I think as I turn, keeping my eyes up, my elbow leading the way. He grunts as I connect, causing him to stumble slightly off balance, with a shove he falls back, his arms pulling at me for a second before sliding away.

He grunts as he lands, though I don't bother to watch, I am already turned and sprinting as if my life depended on it, which it did actually. I toss a "Sorry dad," over my shoulder as I go though, he isn't my dad any more but was and old feelings die hard I guess.

I reach the front door, still a little open and charge through it with a cry of triumph, which instantly turns into a shriek. There is John, naked, drooling, stupid slack jawed grin on his face and a giant hard cock, digging right into my stomach. I suppose the only thing that saved me was my momentum as I go out the door and my height, vertically challenged as John teased me, though being eight inches shorter dug him into my stomach instead of into me. We both collide into the railing, him almost going over. Me being pressed into him saved him so to speak. What saved me was my sheen of sweat, from almost losing my virginity and the fright of having to get away from what was once my boyfriend then my dad.

As we collide with the railing his hands come down at me, trying to take me up in a bear hug actually, but since I am covered in that life saving sweat I am able to twist my way out of his reach and back into the house, almost running right into my dad again, being careful to not look down, certain that seeing that massive cock would surely mean the end of me, I duck under his outstretched arms and dash past him into the kitchen.

Bowling over what was mom in the process I yank the back door open and am in the dirt with a single leap. Fast as I can I run around the house and run right into the car. Picking my butt up off the ground again I haul open the door shove myself in, then close and lock the door. Scant seconds later, there is John pawing at the window, his extended pussy sounding in my ear over and over as I reach down to turn the key and pray fervently the car starts first try this time. My heart sinks as the engine sputters and catches then sputters again.

I slap the dash and am greeted with a hearty roar as the engine catches and stays running, my foot pressed into the gas, not bothering to let up I slam it into reverse. The car lurches back at amazing speed, I am saved from a face plant by the steering wheel which groans a little. Everything is fine until I go to turn, then the tires lose connection and I start spinning, spewing great clouds of dirt and rocks.

I let off the gas, causing the car to shoot forward, behind me I can see dad and John running after covered in dirt and little red spots where a rock had hit them. I would have stopped and giggled an apology if it wasn't for the crazy stumbling run they were both doing and the giant cocks jutting out from each one. Pressing on the gas again, slower this time of course, the car speeds up, again creating a cloud, of dust this time though. Reaching the street I sigh with relief as I turn towards town. I just know I'll be able to get some help and find out what happened to dad, mom, John, and Sarah.

There it is, I can see the lights just ahead, I am feeling better already. Once I get to town I can get Officer Barbardy and that old Doc Brown, and hightail it back home so they can figure out what happened to everybody. Slowing down to the posted limit drew my eyes off the road so I missed seeing the signs before I am in the town and the middle of it.

When I look up again I have to slam on the breaks to avoid hitting Mrs. Helmsley, no not that one, she teaches seventh grade. Just slightly too late, or so I thought, she rather jumps onto the hood of the car, her panic stricken face probably a mirror of my own. Before she can get more than 'get us' out she is grabbed off the car by of all people Larry, his pants seemingly gone, his way forward heralded by a massive cock. I don't see to much besides them both disappearing from view.

Then I see his arms, well one after the other stretching up with strips of clothing in them. Apparently he is stripping Mrs. Helmsley, she is screaming, then suddenly she is moaning. Not wishing to see or hear any more I back the car up then go around them, her face already starting to get empty as Larry fucks her, his butt raising and lowering at almost a breakneck speed.

I am almost at the other end of town I have no idea where I am going, when I see a rather amazing thing. There is Officer Barbardy standing there, with massive breasts ripping out of what I though was his uniform, the pants are gone of course. Apparently the feared Officer Barbardy was a woman, and well not feared any more.

I am so shocked by this sight that I fail to pay attention to what I am doing and slam right into a parked car. The impact jars the door open and knocks me a bit silly.

The next thing I know I am being pulled out of the car, I can hear the long drawn out, "Pussy," being almost chanted as I am bodily pulled from the car and dropped to the ground. Yes I was dropped right down, as I look up, still a bit dazed, I see Mr. Brady, he was my science teacher for senior year of high school, now past. I open my mouth to thank him when I realize he has a blank look on his face, and is the one chanting as it were, "Pussy."

Well I would like to say I struggled out from under him and ran away, except then I would be lying and good girls don't do that. What happened you ask? I looked down in preparation of sliding out from under him, and I saw his cock. I saw this massive, leaking, length of hard flesh, and I was gone. I had no other thought than having that giant piece of meat shoved right up into me.

Gone are the thoughts on finding help, getting away from all of these people and whatever is happening to them. All I could think about was guiding that impressive piece of meat into me. I wanted nothing more than to have it ripping through my hymen and reaching depths nothing before has.

I want to say that I fought him off, that I resisted. But no, I lay there and reached down with my own hand and grabbed onto that living piece of flesh and guided it toward me. My legs spread of their own accord; my juices were flowing at the mere idea that this grand piece of meat would soon be parting me and sliding deep into where it belongs.

I wanted this, I wanted this cock inside of me fucking its way deeper and deeper into my very soul and depositing a large amount of hot sticky cum deep inside. I could hear myself saying yes. I wanted this I so very much wanted to lose my virginity to whatever Mr. Brady had turned into.

Closer and closer this magnificent cock is drawing to me, my hand down there guiding it right in. His juices are dripping off his cock with a drip there is another drip as well. At first I think there is another cock drawing near to me, I even look about quick to see if there is one for me to suck on, but no other cocks are nearby. Puzzled I look back down, the wonderful large cock drawing ever so close to me and I realize the other drip I hear is me. My juices have surged forward in anticipation of my soon to be deflowering, and are dripping out of me.

There finally it is time, the side of my hand is pressing into me now, the glorious head held between my fingers not to far behind. It is time, time for me to become a woman, time for me to be fucked for my very first time. I look up at him above me with a grin on my face I do every so much want this.

Then something most surprising happens, his head breaks open, blood spraying out all over my face. The head rocking back then moving toward me again, this time not in a controlled manner but instead just falling limp over me. I scream as his weight falls onto me more of his blood and some grayish material falling out of the big hole. Then there is a foot shoved into the shoulder of what used to be a living man, though more recently a something that was about to take my virginity and turn me into whatever it was.

With the dead weight pushed off hands grab me, pulling back before standing me up. Finding myself standing upright one hand wrapped around my arm, I look up at a most shocking sight. I do not look at a man, I look at a black thing with reflexive eyes the size of my hand, a rather grilled round thing where his mouth would be, and the breath is rather Darth Vader-ish.

Then he or I suppose it would be better, spoke. Luckily it did not say, "Luke I am your father," I would have died laughing I suppose.

"Are you alright Miss?" were the words spoken to me.

Though not sounding like a normal person, the words came out right a regular old person would say it, but the sound of it was tinny, kinda distant, and blurred so to speak. I don't know how else to put it, it was almost like the words were first scrambled in a blender, run through a sifter and then reassembled in almost the proper order.

It was all so shocking to me, between my boyfriend and my parents being turned into whatever they are now. The short drive in town that ended up with me wanting to be turned into one of those things, only to be saved by the thing's head blowing up, and finding myself staring at these aliens or robots or whatever they are. I just could not take it any more, I swooned before it had finished its bastardized and not pronunciation of miss.

I know confusing, but what it sounded like. Imagine if you will someone saying to you mezz and at the very same time saying miss. I'm not talking combined I mean the letters each coming out of the grill like mouth at the very exact same instant.

Faintly I recall arms grabbing me then lowering me to the ground where more hands descend upon my body. I can hear those messed up voices going around me, at least two distinct ones talking about contaminated or not. Then, "No, looks clean," and I am being hoisted up and tossed over a shoulder; with a grunt the thing under me starts moving.

emap
emap
237 Followers
12