Text Directions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedsoo
nakedsoo
37 Followers

Jan gets up out of the sand and her entire front is covered in beach sand now. She takes the phone from Jennifer and holds it out from her body in an attempt to keep the sand from her breasts from getting into her phone, she looks through the pics Jennifer took, chooses one and sends it off to Dave. Jan hands her phone back to Jennifer with a 'thanks' and then begins to try to brush the sand from her torso. She begins at her collarbone and begins to brush the sand lightly down over her body and back to the beach from whence it came. When Jan gets to brushing the sand from her breasts, she is very careful to get every grain from her areolas and nipples, knowing full well that both Jennifer and I were watching intently.

"Is that red from the sand or are you starting to burn?" Jennifer asks as she stares at Jan's breasts, particularly the parts that are customarily covered by a bathing suit of some kind.

Jan's phone buzzes and we all look at each other wondering how Dave will react to yet another photo of Jan doing exactly what he asked but still not letting him see what he wants. Jan covers her mouth a bit in a gesture that makes us think Dave is now truly mad and then reads the text out loud to all of us.

"I can make you do more, you know."

"That sound ominous for you," Jennifer concedes. I think we should send him the pic he wants.

"Maybe," Jan concedes as well. "I'll think about it," Jan says to Jennifer as she hands her the phone and walks over to her bag to rummage through it for something.

"I don't know, Jan," Jennifer warns "He sounded kinda mad...and there is not much more he can make you do."

"And that is why I am going to make him wait," Jan says as she comes up out of her bag with some suntan lotion. "If he wanted to see me half naked on a public beach, maybe he should not have worked today." She ceremoniously squeezes some lotion into one of her hands, puts the bottle down, rubs the lotion into both hands and then begins applying it to her breasts.

"Wait," Jennifer calls. "Cover your breasts with your hands like you are applying lotion to them and I'll take another pic and send it to Dave. It's not exactly what he wants to see, so we can still mess with him a bit but it is a lot closer to what he wants to see, so he may be a bit nicer."

"If you want," Jan chides, nonchalantly and she goes right back to applying suntan lotion to her breasts. Jennifer snaps a few pictures with Jan's phone and then holds the phone out to her so she can pick which picture to send. "You just pick one and send it," Jan says, not even wanting to be bothered with this at the moment.

In a few seconds, the phone vibrates in Jennifer's hand with Dave's response. Jennifer reads it out loud... "Send me a pic of the lucky guy's face that is not taking the right pictures for me but still gets to see your tits...and I still want to see your nipples!"

"Time to pay the piper," Jennifer says, both to Jan, who actually has to send a pic to Dave the way Dave wants, and me, who might get on Dave's bad side and stay there for the rest of my life. "Who wants to go first?"

"Wait," Jan cautions. "I have a great idea. Jennifer, I want you to take the pic again and your hubby and I will be in the pic together." She says to me.

"Sounds like a plan," Jennifer interjects, "but how is that a great idea?"

"OK. Here," Jan says as she pulls Jennifer close and positions the phone for her. "Take a picture really close up of my breast and nipple and you..." Jan pulls me by the arm "...you get your face as close to my nipple as you can," She says as she grabs the back of my head and pulls it into her chest.

Jennifer takes the camera as I press my cheek against Jan's left breast. I can hear her heart beating fast and I can hear her breathing is faster and more irregular than normal. I get my mouth so close to her nipple that if I pursed my lips like I was going to kiss someone, I would end up kissing her nipple. I smile as Jennifer counts down from 3...2...1...

"Got it. Do you want to see before I send it?"

Jan leaves the phone in Jennifer's hand but grabs her hand and turns the phone to face her. "That's a great pic," She says. "I have never had another guy that close to my nipple before. I don't know what Dave will think, but that was fun. Send it."

"If it helps, I don't think he's ever been that close to anyone's nipples but mine," Jennifer says, acknowledging the newness of the encounter for all three of us.

"Nope," I say, wanting to reassure my bride of several years. "Never that close, but then again, I have never seen nipples as good as Jennifer's in any pictures I have ever seen."

"Not even mine?" Jan asks, teasing me a bit, pouting her lips and wiggling her breasts back and forth.

"Um..." I try to stall to try to think of a response that will neither offend my wife nor make Jan feel bad that she is taking this risk with us...particularly me..."they are lovely, but I like big nipples. Yours are great, Jan, but Jennifer's are just my favorite."

"He has to say that," Jennifer cajoles, "but look at him blushing..."

"So, are your nipples bigger?" Jan asks.

As soon as the question leaves Jan's face, her phone buzzes again with a text from Dave. "Saved by the bell," Jennifer whispers to me as Jan takes the phone back from Jennifer to see what the text reads. I wasn't sure if Jennifer was referencing me not having to answer any more questions about Jan's nipples or Jennifer not having to answer any more questions about her own nipples, but Jan's laughter stopped us from finding out

"He wants to know if you enjoyed that," Jan says as she shows me the text. She holds the phone up and takes a quick picture of Jennifer in her red bikini and says out loud as she types "Not as much as hers, he says," and clicks the send button before Jennifer can get over to her and wrestle the phone away from her.

Jennifer relents as soon as she sends the text, and then Jan begins again. "So...are they bigger?"

"Yeah, maybe a little."

"They stick up a lot more as well," I interject

"Hey!" Jennifer says as she slaps my shoulder

"What?" I ask. "There is a woman here who is showing me her naked breasts and we are talking openly about her nipples, it's only fair to talk about yours as well."

"Unless you want to just show them," Jan says in a tone that could be either playful or a flat out dare.

With that, Jan's phone buzzes again. Jennifer shoots a look to me that echoes her 'saved by the bell' look from earlier. Jan types something quick to Dave and sends the text back without saying a word.

"What did he say?" I wonder out loud to both Jennifer and Jan.

"He wants to know why you like her nipples better, so I told him they were bigger and stick up more, just like you said."

"What?" Jennifer exclaims, half offended that people are talking about her nipples and half shocked that they are talking about them so nonchalantly.

Jan's phone buzzes again. "That was quick," Jan observes. She reads the text and says "Hmm."

"What," comes a second time from Jennifer.

"He wants to see your nipples now."

"Since when did your bet become about my nipples?" Jennifer says emphasizing the people involved by pointing at Jan's breasts and then her own.

"Since he..." Jan points at me, "...compared your nipples..." Jan points at Jennifer, "... to my nipples" and as she says 'my nipples' she takes her own nipples in her fingers and rolls them around slightly to make them stand out just a little bit more. Jan picks up her phone and begins to text Dave again. "She says that's not going to happen," Jan replies out loud to us as she types and then sends to Dave.

"I could take a picture of just your nipple and send it to him," I suggest to Jennifer. "You won't have to have your top off for long. You know I have always wanted to get another guy to see those wonderful nipples of yours."

"Et tu brute?" Jennifer responds to my 'traitorous' suggestion.

"C'mon. I can frame it so he can see just the nipple."

"I could take the pic and you two can pose just like we did when you took the pic," Jan suggests to Jennifer. "Can you feel the peer pressure building?"

"Yes."

Jan's phone buzzes again and we can tell she is a bit shocked by the text from Dave as she quickly recoils her head in disbelief. "Wow," is all Jan said before she hands the phone to me to read.

"Her top or your bottoms need to come off. Convince her to go topless or you need to be nude."

"Wow," echoes Jennifer as she reads over my shoulder. "Looks like you get to be completely naked."

"Really?" I ask Jennifer with my puppy-dog eyes. "You are going to make Jan strip down to nothing without showing her your nipples after she has flaunted them for so long already?"

"You'd like me to be naked, too," Jennifer chides. "I can tell by your shorts that have a tent large enough to sleep 6!"

"C'mon, Jennifer," Jan pleads "One pic and we can go back to the nice day at the beach. If we pose it like we did mine. You might not even need to take your top all the way off." As Jan suggests the pose, she takes her phone back from me and begins to pose us as if Jennifer has no choice in the matter anyway.

Jennifer takes a deep breath as she slowly brings her hand over her left bikini-covered breast. "Alright...get ready to click," she says as she curls her fingers inside her bikini top "1...2..."

"Wait!" Jan shouts. "I'm still getting the camera up on my phone...ok...almost there...ok...1...2...3."

When Jan said three, Jennifer quickly pulls the left side of her bikini down revealing her breast and nipple. As soon as the nipple was in view, Jan snaps the pic and the nipple is put away...just that fast.

"Wow," I confess, sadly. "That was really quick. I didn't even get to see. Jan, could you forward a copy of that to me?"

"You get to see those every day," Jennifer wonders out loud. "Why do you want another picture of them?"

"It's not every day you pull out your nipples on a public beach in front of other people, ya know."

"Soon as I send it off to Dave...the Neanderthal..." Jan replies to my request as her fingers work to send the pic to the first recipient, smiling from the fact that she didn't have to go buck naked on a public beach AND that she is sure he will enjoy a picture of another woman's nipples. "He's supposed to be working, but instead he's got me sending naughty pics of other women to him."

"You'd probably like me to be half-naked like Jan, huh?" Jennifer chides, ignoring Jan's musing on her sending naked pictures of another woman to her husband

"Nope," I reply without hesitation

"What?" Jennifer remarks "yes you would, and you know it!"

"No...not really," I goad Jennifer on...

"Whatever," Jennifer says with a gesture that tries to wipe away the conversation. "I know better. You've been trying to get me naked on a beach for years."

Jan's phone buzzes and halts our argument about whether I want to see Jennifer as topless as Jan and we all huddle around to see Dave's response. "Lovely, but she's not topless and you're not nude," comes the response.

"True," I readily agree.

"You don't want to see me nude, so it looks like you get to see Jan nude instead," Jennifer argues, half offended and half playful.

"I never said I didn't want to see you nude," I reply to Jennifer, "but he does have a point Jan. He said Jennifer needs to be topless or you need to be nude."

"You did so say you didn't want to see me nude," Jennifer jumps in, ignoring that fate that looms for Jan.

"No, I said I don't want to see you topless like Jan."

"Hey," Jan chimes in a tone that lets me know that I have offended both ladies now.

"Look," I say to both ladies at once, trying to get a hold of the conversation again. "I said I didn't want to see you," pointing at Jennifer, "topless like Jan for two reasons. First, I didn't think you wanted to be topless, so I didn't want to force you to do something you didn't want to do. With the amount of playfulness I'm seeing and the way your nipples are plainly hard under your bikini, I'm not so sure about that one."

"Hey," Jennifer reacts as she covers her breasts with her arms to shield her nipples form view.

"They are great nipples," Jan encourages, "and I am saying that from experience...I just saw one of them. Dave thinks so too, remember."

Just then the phone buzzes again with a text from Dave that simply asks "So?"

"Yeah, but HE doesn't want to see them," Jennifer says, pointing at me with an accusatory finger.

"And second," I start, picking up where I left off in my argument. "I said I didn't want to see you topless like Jan because I would much rather see you completely naked."

"I'm sure HE would too," Jan adds, waving the phone in the air.

I walk over to Jennifer and I hold her close to whisper in her ear. "I can tell you are thinking about going topless," I suggest. "Why don't you just bite the bullet and do it." As I am speaking to her, I slip a hand in between her legs and rub her pussy a little bit through the bikini bottoms. She jumps a little bit as I slide my hand between her thighs, but she puts up no resistance to my groping her in front of Jan.

She takes a deep breath, partially caused by my hand and partially caused by the decision making process and then pronounces, "Alright. I will bow to peer pressure and save your pussy from being exposed, Jan."

As she makes the pronouncement, she pushes herself away from me (and removes her pussy from my grip as well) walks over to Jan and gets close enough to her touch nipples if both were topless. She turns around, looks right into my eyes and asks Jan to unclasp her bikini. Jan hands me the phone to free up her hands and then unclasps the bikini in the back, letting the bottom of her bikini loose but not yet revealing her breasts. Jennifer holds onto the bikini with one arm as she pulls her other arm out of the shoulder strap. She switches arms and holds the bikini tight to her chest as she slips her other arm out of the shoulder strap. With a flourish only a magician could equal, Jennifer raises her hands above her head in a 'Ta-Da' move and her bikini falls to the ground revealing both of her milky white breasts for the first time in public...ever.

The phone vibrates in my hand as I stand enraptured by both Jennifer's and Jan's naked breasts side by side. I wake from my dream-like state and see Dave's text of "I'm still waiting for a picture."

"He still needs a picture of what the choice is," I say as I start to aim the phone at the four naked breasts before me. "Wait...I have an idea. Put your arms around each other," I say, trying to pose the picture I have in my mind. Jennifer and Jan immediately embrace face to face, breast to breast, nipple to nipple.

"That's not what I had in mind, but hold that pose anyway," I say, trying to both enjoy the view and take a picture for Dave at the same time. I get in close to their breasts and get a picture of the side of their breasts squeezed together so no nipple is showing for either woman. I show it to Jan, who approves and I send it out to Dave.

"We'll see what he thinks of that," Jan says as she reluctantly lets go of Jennifer.

"I need to send this one to myself," I say as I text the picture a second time to my cell phone as well.

Jennifer bends down and picks up her bikini top off of the beach and looks at me with a look that is a mix of apprehension and arousal. I can tell from the look in her eye (and how wet she was when I put my hand between her legs) that she is enjoying this time, but I also know that she is too much of a 'good girl' to let on to that fact.

Jan picks up the bottle of suntan lotion again like nothing new has happened "Jennifer, can you get some of this on my back? I have a feeling we will need a lot of this today. You might want some as well," Jan suggests, pointing at Jennifer's milky white breasts. "He was right. ya know."

"Who was right about what," Jennifer inquires as she takes the bottle from Jan and begins to apply the lotion to Jan's back.

"Your nipples. They are bigger and they do stick up more than mine do." Jan turns around and takes the bottle from Jennifer. Jan squeezes some out on to her hands and motions for Jennifer to turn around so she can apply some to Jennifer's back now. "Thanks for going topless with me, by the way."

"I'm still not sure I want to, but he's been after me for years to try it, and I finally just gave in, I guess."

"Don't tell Dave," Jan whispers in Jennifer's ear, "but I kinda like the freedom of being topless. I'm actually starting to enjoy it. It is OK to be topless in front of your hubby, though, right?"

"Yeah, I think so." Jennifer nods. "He's having a great time, I'm sure."

"So am I," Jan confesses as she motions for Jennifer to turn around and she picks up the bottle again to get more lotion. Jan unceremoniously puts some lotion in her hands and grabs Jennifer's breasts to rub the lotion on them as well.

I immediately pull out Jan's cell phone and take as many pics as I can of Jan rubbing suntan lotion onto my wife's naked breasts. As soon as I start taking pictures, a text from Dave comes into Jan's phone, but I ignore it as I continue to take pictures of Jan playing with Jennifer's breasts. I take pictures as Jan kneads Jennifer's breasts like lumps of bread dough. I take pictures as Jan runs her open palms over Jennifer's nipples and up to her shoulders and back down. I take pictures as fast as I can as Jan takes one of Jennifer's nipples and rolls it between her fingers. When Jan rolls Jennifer's nipple, she jumps a bit and seems to be broken out of her trance. She backs away from Jan and asks "Did I hear a text from Dave?"

"Maybe..." I respond.

"Well...didn't you see what he said?" Jan asks, inquisitively.

"No, I just kept taking pics of you...," I wave the phone towards Jan, "... playing with her breasts...," I wave the phone at Jennifer

"Hand me the phone," Jan demands, incredulously. "You guys are all the same. What is it with you guys and girl-on-girl stuff anyway?"

"I don't think that was girl-on-girl, was it?" Jennifer interrupts quickly as she rubs lotion on her bare abdomen, trying to keep her good girl persona alive.

"No," I reply to both topless women. I type something into Jan's phone and answer Jennifer's question with "Let's let Dave decide," as I hit the send button, attaching a few pics of Jan fondling (protecting with sunscreen?) Jennifer's breasts.

"Give me that!" Jan demands again as she strips the phone from my hand. She takes the phone and scrolls back up a few texts to both see what I have sent to Dave and to see what Dave's last text was. As she is scrolling, yet another text comes from Dave and Jan begins to laugh.

"What?" We both say in anticipation.

"Dave says that yes, that was girl-on-girl action...all of the pics were, including the ones with our breasts together, but he still hasn't seen our breasts like he wants."

"Tell him if he wants to see our breasts like he wants, he should stop working and texting and come down here," Jennifer says with a mix of flirtation and annoyance.

"I agree," Jan says forcefully, standing a bit taller in defiance of Dave, pushing her breasts out just a bit more and putting her hands on her hips.

"Wait!" I yell "Stay just like that. I say we take a picture of the both of you in that pose," I say as I point to Jan with her hands on her hips in defiance, "but from the back. We text him that if he wants to see the front, he should come down here and stop texting us."

Jennifer agrees and immediately jumps up in solidarity with Jan. She links arms with Jan and they stand like stalwart Marines at parade rest; legs apart, arms behind their backs, chests out (my favorite part), shoulders high and chins up. I position them looking out into the ocean and the sun at their backs. I tell them to clench their butts a bit to give them a bit more amazing shape (although neither one really needed any help in their string bikini bottoms), I crouch down to catch some light streaming over their crotches from the front and I snap a few pics. I send the pics to my phone first, and then let the ladies decide which one to send to Dave with the ultimatum.

nakedsoo
nakedsoo
37 Followers