Text Directions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedsoo
nakedsoo
37 Followers

Jan starts taking pictures from this angle as Jennifer grabs my cock and strokes it a few times. She kneels on top of me and declares, "My turn!" as she slides me inside her and starts to ride me like a bucking bronco.

She raises and lowers herself on top of me for a strokes and then leans back to grab my knees to stabilize herself to ride me more. Jan, all the while is standing over me taking pictures of my bride bouncing up and down on my cock.

I reach up with my right hand and start to play with Jennifer's clit, which makes her moan a bit and lean back a bit more to allow me access to all of her. Jan leans in a bit more to get some close-ups of Jennifer sliding up and down on my shaft and a few of my fingers working her woman parts.

Jennifer sits a bit, trapping my hand between her pussy and my pelvis and reaches for the camera from Jan. "Give me that," she demands as she holds one hand out to receive the camera and uses the other to move my hand out of it's entrapment. As soon as Jennifer receives the camera, she starts grinding herself into me in a circular format, taking all of me inside her and enjoying every feeling of being full.

Once my hand is removed and her grinding becomes rhythmic, she reaches out to Jan with her left hand and as soon as Jan grabs it, she pulls down and says "Sit down."

Jan takes her leading and sits down on top of me facing Jennifer. Jan lowers herself down and positions her pussy directly over my mouth. She wiggles her hips a few times to find a comfortable place as I run my tongue up and down her wetness a few times. I assume Jennifer is still taking pictures up there, but I really don't care who is taking pictures of what, as I have one woman rubbing her pussy on my face as I have another pussy grinding my cock.

I dutifully lick the pussy mounted on my face as I feel the familiar feeling of Jennifer sliding up and down on my dick. It only takes a minute or two before I feel Jennifer's pussy tighten up and the bouncing ease up as she cums first of all of us. As I continue to service the pussy on my face, I pray that somebody (meaning Jan) got a picture of Jennifer as she went over the edge. As quickly as the thought comes into my mind, I feel Jan push down harder on my tongue as she cums as well.

"Probably not," I think to myself, trying to focus on the throbbing clit I can only taste and not see. I continue to taste Jan's sweetness as Jennifer slides off me as I feel two hands wrap around my member to continue the stimulation. As soon as Jan is done having her way with my tongue, she rolls off me, picks up the camera and continues to shoot photos of Jennifer as she finishes me off with her hand, letting my juice squirt over her and Jan.

As soon as I am finished...again, we jump up and run into the crystal blue water to wash off and cool off at the same time. When we return, Jan texts a few pictures to Dave. We only received one response after that...

"I hate work."

nakedsoo
nakedsoo
37 Followers