Texting the Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder, Dirk," she grunted. "Pretend I'm Sara and hate-fuck the shit out of me!"

Hearing Sara's name made Dirk tug on Sydney's hair harder, making her grunt louder and laugh more. She felt a stiff palm strike hit her ass cheek, instantly leaving a red handprint behind.

"You like this, bitch!?" he snarled.

"You're fucking right I love this," she responded in a faux-angry voice. "You know what I'd really like?" she asked as she pinched her own nipple. "I'd like to feel your cum drip down my face."

"You dirty slut!" he grunted as he felt her pussy spasm around his cock, her second orgasm in full swing.

Dirk tried to hold on as long as possible to let her feel the orgasm out to the end. As soon as he felt her pussy relax a bit, he pulled out and started to stroke himself while Sydney spun around to face him. She closed her eyes and mouth and patiently waited. Seconds later, she felt his warm, sticky cum spray against her cheek, painting the side of her face in a glaze. She shifted her head and allowed the opposite side to get covered in his semen. Slowly, she opened her eyes and mouth. He instantly pressed the head to her tongue and shook the last few shots against it.

"Goddamn!" he groaned as the final wad shot out.

Sydney wrapped her lips around the head and milked any excess sperm from her cock-hole while staring up at him. After a minute, she pulled away from his cock and sat on the couch. Slowly, she drew a finger across her messy cheek and brought it to her lips. She slowly sucked her finger clean.

"Tasty," she said as she did it over and over until her face was almost clean.

Dirk handed her his shirt to wipe herself off on. Once she was clean, she stood up and embraced him in a tight hug while rubbing his cock once more.

"Damn that was fun," she said. "Still miss Sara?"

"Fuck her," he responded.

"Think we should send her another picture?" Sydney asked. "Maybe in bed after we take a quick shower together?"

Dirk did not need to answer, instead he just grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. In the shower, the happy couple took turns rubbing soap on every inch of each other's bodies. Dirk paid extra attention to cleaning her pussy. While sliding a soapy finger or three inside of her, he brought her to her third orgasm of the night, He had to catch her as her legs buckled from the intensity of the pleasure-bomb. He carried her out of the shower and brought her to his bedroom.

Sydney stood still while Dirk rubbed a towel all over her body. She repaid the favor and did the same. Once dry, Dirk hopped into bed while Sydney went and retrieved the phone. She joined him under the covers, the sheet barely covering her nipples while Dirk's entire torso was visible. She read Sara's response to the last picture.

"Don't do it Sydney, I'll never buy another Echosmith song again!" she read while laughing.

She held the phone high and took one final picture while they kissed. She started typing while Dirk watched.

Time for some post-sex, post-shower sex. He gave me three, time to give him number two. Kiss kiss, bitch! LOL

Sydney and Dirk shared a kiss before he turned the lights off. The room was quiet for a few seconds until the sound of Sydney choking on his cock filled the air. Minutes later, a loud grunt came from Dirk's mouth followed by the sound of silent slumber.

12