Jessica Alba - Business & Pleasure

Story Info
Jessica Alba meets a handsome man on a business trip.
10.1k words
4.6
34.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
731 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Walking back into her hotel, Jessica Alba readjusted the bag strap over her shoulder as her heels clicked on the polished marble tiles of reception. It had been a long day, productive but long, and now she just needed to get a break. It was about six in the evening, the long sunny day waning into a lovely evening, the kind where you just wanted to kick back with a cocktail and watch the sun set with some friends. Not that she could, she was away on business in a different city, so there were no friends to hang out with, but she could definitely still enjoy a drink and a bite to eat. It was early evening but she hadn't eaten properly since breakfast with business meetings taking up the whole day, having only had the chance to grab a quick bite here and there on some snacks and too much coffee.

The Californian decided to head straight into the restaurant of the hotel, one that was as good as the hotel she could afford to stay in, and was shown to a table alone. Once seated she was immediately served, choosing a nicely cold glass of white wine and a pasta dish to sate her hunger. The wine was swiftly brought to her and she enjoyed the crisp, refreshing flavour as she gazed out the window over the sunny boulevard, just letting herself unwind a little as she stretched out and let her heels sag from her feet with the curl of her arches. Her phone vibrated on the table beside her and she lazily picked it up to read through the latest email she'd gotten, more business details she needed to keep in mind; it was never ending, but that was the price of running a successful cosmetics company. It hadn't become the juggernaut it was today because she'd slacked off, so she tucked it in the back of her mind to tackle as soon as she had the time to. But right now, she wanted to kick back a bit.

She sipped her wine and was shortly delivered her chosen pasta, dismissing the server with polite thanks and settling down to tuck into a much needed meal. She practically melted as the smooth, creamy taste of the sauce spread across her tongue, closing her eyes to maximise the sensation as she chewed gratefully. After a busy day like hers it was a welcome pleasure to close out the day with. Sipping her wine, the gorgeous actress looked around the dining room of the hotel; it was quiet, there weren't many people around, a older couple enjoying a meal by the windows and a couple of other business types grabbing a bite as they caught up on their emails much like she was. Finishing her meal, she drained her glass of wine and thanked the server for the top quality meal before gathering herself and heading for the elevators to get back to her room. Heading into her opulent room, Jessica threw her stuff to the bed as she collapsed onto it, giving a sigh as she stretched then relaxed, just letting her body truly unwind and go limp for a moment as she let her heels drop to the floor.

Deciding a shower would be best, she pried herself up from the sheets and stripped off her black jacket, having worn a straightforward business look today. She had to be professional, and that meant a conservative outfit, but damn if she didn't make it work. She thought so at least, glancing to herself in the mirror and momentarily checking herself out as she unbuttoned the sandy coloured silk blouse and let it slip down her arms to the bed behind her. She undid her trousers and let them fall, kicking them aside and checking herself out in the mirror again; she was wearing a simple black underwear set, light padding to the cups of her bra to keep the high beams out of sight and similarly functional black panties- it was a business day after all. Looking at herself in the mirror, she turned and pulled her stomach in a little, running her hand over her soft skin, musing that she could do with a bit more ab work at the gym when she had time. She reached behind herself and unclipped the bra, discarding it to the floor in the same smooth motion that she removed her panties with. Jessica walked casually to the bathroom and closed the door.

She flipped on the shower and waited a moment as it heated up before immersing herself in the huge, heavy cascade of liquid that tumbled down over her, immediately soaking her hair and every inch of her toned, tanned body. Slicking her hair back, she breathed in deeply to let the steamy air fill her lungs and open her airways, running her hands down her body, taking in her breasts with a quick squeeze before pushing her hands down her thighs. Pulling back up as she straightened, she let her hands play over her smooth pussy, middle finger just pressing in to tingle her clit and make herself shudder. Her pussy was smoothly waxed, always kept hairless and perfectly presented; she liked it that way, firm and silky, always ready to be licked. Stretching up under the shower, Jessica reached up for the sky as high as possible to pull her muscles out fully, settling back down and letting her fingers stray back to her pussy. Rubbing her clit gently, teasing herself, she shuddered and gave a sigh. God she was horny, she just needed a good fuck and being away from home on business like this always left her unsatisfied, especially if it was for a few days at a time.

Pulling her hand away, she frustratedly decided to refrain, knowing it would only make it better when she got home to her husband and he had at her, fucking her brains out and relieving all the stresses and strains of her trip. She grabbed the shower gel and soaped up, running her slick hands all over her wet body, stepping back from the cascade the lather herself up before diving back underneath it to rinse it away in seconds, the soapy coating peeling away from her skin in a torrent of steaming water. Shutting off the shower, the actress just stood for a second dripping wet, letting it drain from her body before grabbing her towel and wrapping herself in it to dry, absorbing her as she grabbed another towel to dry her hair. Leaving the bathroom, she spent the next half hour or so drying herself and her hair, hair drying her dark mane. She glanced to the clock; it was still early, before eight, and she wasn't ready to just give up for the night like she might normally. She could do with a drink, another drink rather, and didn't intend to just sit in her room with the minibar.

Deciding she'd head down to the hotel bar, she set about fixing her make-up, giving herself a quick going over before getting dressed. Standing up, she peeled the towel off her now dry body and threw it aside towards the bathroom before stepping to her suitcase to find something to wear. She deliberated for a minute or so, then chose a grey silk dress she had with her and some racy orange underwear, a matching lace bra and skimpy thong, leaving little to the imagination due to their fairly sheer nature. It didn't matter though, nobody was going to see it, she just liked to wear it to feel sexy and it contrasted beautifully with the grey dress. Sliding into it, she settled her boobs in the close cups and just pulled the thong up her ass a bit more before picking up the dress and stepping into it, wasting no time pulling it up and expertly closing the zip at her back. Checking herself out in the mirror, she was satisfied she looked good and turned to kick on her heels again, not having many other footwear choices and the simply black heels worked fine with the outfit. Not that she expected anyone to be looking at her, but she just knew if she looked like she'd given up someone would snap a photo that would end up on some trashy news site, claiming Jessica Alba had let herself go.

Grabbing her bag, she dropped her phone in and headed back downstairs to the bar. Seating herself at the bar with a few other people, the evening starting to get going a bit, she got herself a cocktail and sipped it easily, the sweet taste deliciously tempting. She knew she was alone and there was nothing else going on for her tonight, but she felt like it was an escape, that she was getting away with something almost. As she sat there, she couldn't help but smile to herself, subtly noticing the glances at her from the men in the bar; some guys were alone, checking her out but far too chicken to do anything about it, others were with wives or girlfriends, making sure to keep their glances far more hidden lest they be discovered. It was certainly a turn on for her to know that so many people wanted her, even if she wasn't available.

One guy however wasn't perturbed by her status or fame, checking her out quietly from the corner of the bar before making his move. Walking over to her, he made sure to catch her eye on his approach as he nonchalantly slid onto the stool next to her.

"Evening Jessica," he said, disarming her a little with use of her first name. It was hardly a surprise though, everyone knew who she was.

"Good evening..." she said, holding up a hand for him to fill in the blank.

"Dan," he said, completing her sentence.

"Dan. How's it going?" she said as she stood her glass aside, engaging him with polite conversation.

"It's going good thanks, how about you?" he asked.

"Yeah good thanks, things are going alright," she replied.

"Good. You here alone?" he enquired.

"Yes I'm on business for a few days, I have things to get done," she replied.

"Interesting. Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, offering towards the bar, his intentions fairly clear.

"No I'm good, I'm married you know," she said, holding up her hand to show her wedding ring.

"I know. Come on one drink, it doesn't mean anything," he said, shrugging his shoulders a little. Jessica studied him; he was tall, pretty handsome, a guy in his 40s but in good shape. She could see that he clearly worked out and took care of himself, his floppy hair suiting his rugged good looks. She couldn't deny she'd certainly had worse looking guys try and hit on her. She'd been around the block a few times however and knew he was a bit of a ladies man; it wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but she bet he knew how to talk girls in the bedroom, and she was wary of that as she relented to his offer.

"Ok, a drink. Another one of these," she said, pointing to the empty cocktail glass. He smiled and flagged down the bartender, getting another of the cocktails and ordering a straight whisky for himself. Jessica sipped at the cocktail, getting through it quite quickly thanks to its sweet taste that covered up the three shots of liquor in every drink. He sipped at his whisky and they chatted, making general conversation about their day, what she was doing in town and so on. She was quite impressed to hear he was a high level software guy, having been around at the right time in the huge surge in technology companies to get to a high position. It was always nice to meet other high achieving individuals such as herself, being somewhat attracted to that drive and aspiration in people. She noticed his glances over her dress, down at her bare legs and heels, her skirt only mid-thigh length and short enough to give him a glimpse up her skirt if she moved wrong.

They had another couple of drinks together, Jessica feeling the buzz as the alcohol got into her, warming and loosening her body. The cocktails were so easy to drink and it was suddenly starting to hit her, relaxing her and loosening her tongue a little. The bar had thinned out now as people went further afield for the night, choosing to go out and leave them pretty much alone in the bar save the staff, who kept quietly out of the way unless they were requested. It was hardly their place to interject themselves in anyone's business.

"So what colour panties you got on?" he said, suddenly turning the conversation and making her take notice.

"Excuse me?" she said, a little indignantly. It was rather forward to say the least, and she certainly hadn't been expecting it.

"Your panties," he said with a smile, playfully, "what colour are they?"

"Why should I tell you...and why do you even care?" she said, a little offended but also rather allured by the fact he'd straight up asked.

"Come on Jess, live a little. You're being boring here, have some fun," he coaxed, teasing her into rising to the challenge.

"I...come on you know the deal," she murmured, trying to stop herself though she was helplessly captivated by his evident interest in her. She might have it all, but she was still a sucker for when a guy put moves on her, something she hadn't had in ages and with a few drinks in her she wanted to play.

"I know, but doesn't mean you can't have some fun," he said with a sly smile, one that always charmed the ladies and didn't fail on Jessica.

"Alright," she relented, giving a slightly shy smile, "but to get anything off me I have to know about you first, deal?" she said, taking charge of it somewhat. She figured if he was going to ask her personal questions she wanted similar out of the deal, maybe it could be fun.

"Deal," he replied, keeping the smile from his face as his eyes glanced down her slim body.

"So, what colour shorts have you got on?" she asked with a smile, turning his question straight around on him. He just gave a short laugh as he signalled the bartender to refresh their drinks.

"Dark blue shorts today, since you ask," he said, going so far as to lean back and pull up the waistband a little past his trousers, revealing the dark blue shorts and Calvin Klein logo.

"Very nice," Jessica giggled, sipping the last of her existing cocktail as he tucked his shirt down and sat back up.

"So, what colour panties?" he asked, since he'd played his part as she'd asked.

"Orange," she said, picking up her new drink smoothly and sipping it through the straw.

"Very nice, what kind?" he asked, intrigued at getting her to open up.

"G-string," she replied without thinking, forgetting she was supposed to be getting information from him before revealing more of her own.

"Oh very nice, very sexy," he replied with a smile as he picked up his whisky, Jessica immediately realising she'd tripped up, blushing slightly and looking away.

"Naughty, you're meant to answer a question first. Two questions for you now then," she said, scolding him playfully.

"Fair enough, shoot," he replied, standing his glass aside. Jessica sipped thoughtfully at her cocktail for a moment, composing her next question.

"What's your favourite position?" she asked.

"Whatever the girl likes," he replied smoothly, giving a grin.

"Don't gimme that bullshit, that's a cop out answer. Come on, what's your favourite way to screw a girl? I'm assuming you do it a lot," she said pointedly, feisty and taking a little dig at him along the way.

"Doggy style. I love smashing a girl hard from behind, pulling back on her hips, maybe spanking her a little," he said, fleshing it out for her enjoyment, sensing her interest now. He was pleased to see her squeeze her crossed legs together, evidently aroused.

"Good choice," she murmured, sipping her cocktail, perhaps giving away more than she intended.

"I have good taste," he said with a smile, sipping his drink again.

"Ok next question; what's the kinkiest thing you like doing?" she asked, getting more illicit with her questions now.

"Hmm," he mused, pondering for a moment, "I really like letting girls tie me up to be honest. Not often, but sometimes I just like giving up that control," he said, deciding to be more candid with her and pique her interest with such an admission.

"Oh really? Wow ok, I thought you'd be the in charge type all the time," she said, flicking her eyebrows at him with a smile.

"It's fun to switch things up," he murmured over his glass.

"It can be. Your turn then," she conceded, giving him the power.

"Do you shave your pussy?" he asked after a measured pause, deciding not to ask her favourite position in return, figuring her comment after he had mentioned doggy style was enough to tell him what he wanted to know.

"Not shave, I wax it all off," she replied, glancing down unconsciously to her lap where it was hidden by a couple of layers of fabric.

"Very sexy, I love that. Nice and smooth under those little orange panties huh?" he teased.

"Yes, hidden away," she said with a little flick of her eyebrows again. Despite the drink they made sure to keep their voices low, conversation private, out of earshot of anyone else, not that anyone else had come into the bar.

"When did you last get any?" Jessica asked, glancing down at his trousers with a smirk. He wasn't hard but getting a semi, unable to help it when talking like this with the actress.

"About two weeks ago actually," he said, eyes flicking upwards as he remembered.

"Really. I'd have thought it'd be more recent than that," she smiled, sipping at her straws again. He just raised his eyebrows at her and launched straight into his next question.

"Can you deepthroat?" he asked, stepping it up a bit now. Jessica coughed slightly on her drink and carefully put it down, looking back at him. She thought about refusing, but this was the game after all and she'd agreed to play.

"Not very well. I mean I'm alright but I'm no...adult star with it," she said carefully, noticing his eyes flick down to her big lips.

"So you swallow then?" he added on, caught up on the thought of her deepthroating cock.

"One question at a time," she said, sitting back a little on her stool.

"Ok ok, your turn," he said with a smile, conceding the point.

"How big is your cock?" she asked, looking deliberately down to his crotch then back to his eyes.

"That's quite a broad question," he smiled, liking that she was going there.

"Paint me a picture," she smiled, sipping her cocktail, alcohol coursing through her body now. She was drunk enough not to mess about any more.

"Over seven inches long, pretty thick, nice bulging head that you could practice on," he said with a grin at her, looking down over her to where she squeezed her crossed legs more, evidently horny.

"Pretty impressive then," she said quietly, thinking about it, the thought of handling it right now, stroking and sucking on a nice hard cock for the night. She needed a fuck and this only made her think of it more.

"Most girls seem to like it. So, do you do anal?" he said, keeping the pace of conversation up.

"Sometimes yes. Not that often but yeah I do, I quite like it," she admitted, shyly looking away as his cock surged in his trousers.

"Do you eat ass? You know, as a payback," Jessica said, finding herself again and looking up to him with a smile.

"If the girl wants me to," he smiled.

"I do want you to," she blurted out, biting her lip nervously as their hearts raced, Jessica suddenly becoming very forward.

"Then I definitely will," he said with a smile. She just drained her cocktail, feeling the hit of it now, wobbling a little on her stool. She was far more drunk than she'd intended on getting, but it felt good to let loose and have fun. And she was definitely having fun now though she knew she shouldn't.

"Hey, how about you gimme your panties?" he said, stepping it up further. Both of them were quite clear where things were going now, but Jessica still sat up more and squeezed her thighs.

"Why should I do that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as he finished his whisky.

"Well, I want them obviously, but you said they're only small. Can't be doing a lot for you so you should share them," he teased, tipsy himself as he made the proposal.

Noj
Noj
731 Followers