All Comments on 'TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 03'

by GaryAPB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Getting deeper

I'm still wondering if Pete has video cams in the house and Dave will be faced with a blackmail demand.

But it does look, also, like he's gonna chase Davinia till she catches him. Almost seems so already.

And I'm still wondering if Tim and Beth are as well as they seem or is there still a problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

I hope Dave doesn't wind up breaking Davinia's heart. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters.

Boyd

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Untrue to Character

Gary, your excellent writing continues but you are cheating with Dave. Male slut that he is, Dave has been drawn to be not stupid and he knows very well to stay away from married women. This chapter continues with a Lucy encounter he would not have participated in, especially after already starting something tantalizing with Davinia. D/s is not his thing. So why would he ignore his own warnings for something he is not thrilled by, and with a woman who now admits is very much still married?

While we don't know how Peter will impact the story yet (other than that it will start with a used condom), it is obvious that unpromoted and resentful Drew will use Lucy to seduce Davinia, and Beth while he's at it. Poor Tim, cuckolded again due to the out-of-character actions of his good friend Dave.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

Good story Hope to read more

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
I really hope things with Tim

I really enjoyed Part 1 of this series so I really hope things between Tim and Beth are okay and there isn't another problem. Her being to understanding and not wanting to be angry(be upset with him since she was the one that cheated and caused him pain) at him I could see as trouble and something of a fallout of what happen between them and them getting back together but I hope it doesn't cause to many problems or break them up again. Get a kid in the mix between them, that might make things better for them.

Her cheating again(under any situation) or being made to look like she did cheat(planting of fake evidence, etc) is something I pray doesn't happen again. Tim's been trough enough already.

I only skimmed this chapter and the part of the last where Dave was over at Tim's and Beth's but I think I'm going to wait until the entire Part is submited. I was lucky last time to read the whole thing of Part 1 over at Storiesonline.net while it was coming in as chapters here but Gary doesn't seem to have uploaded it (Part 2) there as of yet.

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
Some of the tightest, yet relaxed writing I've come on

in these pages. I usuallu try to scan for the situations and how they complicate -- and whether as predicted -- but your characters are so revealing in the manner of their dialogue that I don't want to miss any of it. And in this case, your cocksman slowly losing his independence (not his integrity), turning vulnerable, eventually to have his heart torn open? That's new!. Yet also the narrator and helmsman of the story? Can this be an "unreliable narrator" tale? In Literotica, of all unsophisticated venues? Whether or not, even during the slack or predictable passages I read instead of scanning, and some witty or unexpected detail pr phrase always rewards me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good stuff.

Congrats. Good stuff. Four out of five. Some authors just write the same character over and over with a different name and plot. But Dave is very different from Tim. keep up the good work. Again I enjoyed seeing Tim struggling with the after affects of his reconciliation with Beth. You don't usually see that in RAAC stories. Cheers. Steve

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
REally good writing

very proper English, and the dialogue is excellent. I started this series at last chapter of Pt 1, read the comments after that, which gave me the whole summary of Pt 1. Very smartly done, keen insights into Dave the player, and English business protocols.

hairyheadhairyheadabout 4 years ago
So refreshing

This is a great story and for me, a Brit, it's so refreshing to read something that "sounds" British on Literotica. So many of the stories are very 'merican and whilst they are good stories they read less well.

That's not intended to be a slight on our American friends it's just an observation that their English is not great. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous