All Comments on 'TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 07'

by GaryAPB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I continue to enjoy your very much.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes I'm in agreement!

In liking your story very much. There's still the chance that this story could tip either way. Good suspense.

My best regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
telegraphed?

looks like the set up for misundstanding city at the end, with the TJ and Lucy thing under dave's supervision.

is pete cheating on lucy? if not, guess when he shows up?

will davida find out and misunderstand? probably.

will drew come roaring back to pick up davida on the off? hmmm.

well, it looks like a telepgraphed situation....wonder if i read it right? (it would be the first time on this story, you have kept me surprsed!)

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Still some open areas

Wel, we can hope that Dave isn't going to get TJ killed. What if the two become immersed in each other? If Pete really isn't screwing around, if he was with Dawn buying gifts for Lucy, and comes home to find Lucy and TJ doing the Mambo, it could get ugly. In fact, even if he is screwing Dawn it could still get ugly.

Dave is still a lost soul. All he realy wants is sex. He enjoys Davinias company but he has never had one thought of marriage or children. Usually a man has some idea of consideration of a woman as the mother of his children before he is screwing her.[More prevalent as he grows older.] Question is, will Dave grow up?

I'm still wondering about Alice. Dave seems almost afraid of her. I think he knows, without knowing, that she won't jump in bed with him without a ring so he stays away. Like the flame one instictively knows to keep ones hands out of.

And there is still an unknown about Davinia that her mom hinted at. What did mom mean exactly? That she is something like our "Runaway Bride"? What really happened bewtween her and Tod? I don't know if I've forgotten or we were never fully informed.

I'm hoping Gary answers these questions.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Lucy, Etc.

I said it before, he, and maybe Tim also, have to get through to her that Drew is going to far.

Also, has Dave told Davinia about dinner with Lucy? WE knows it’s innocent, but with Drew skulking around does he want it to come out that he has apparently been keeping secrets from Davinia?

Just the fact that Drew took her shutting him down so hard shows that he was too into her.

I’m surprised he didn’t talk to her more about the play, show of the knowledge he picked up from the professional production.

Why is he feeling uncertain? She invited him to join her and her parents at Church, HE’S the one who declined.

Complimenting the smoker, and mentioning something of theirs he wanted to try is NOT a criticism of her selection! At least as initially described he didn’t criticize her cordon bleu recipe, and even the comment on the dessert seemed to be simply a comment, not a criticism. It isn’t clear whether he simply mentioned Tiramisu in general, which would have been bad enough, or the one he had to toss specifically, which WOULD be a horrible thing to bring up.

Again, does Davinia know he is seeing Lucy, even if it IS more or less platonic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ok that was a strange chapter

Congrats. Good story. Four out of five. Having said that I found this to be a strange chapter that left me a bit off balance. Dave's relationship with Lucy is strange, perhaps exaggerated by his uncertainty about his relationship with Dav. When Dav was upset mid chapter I thought she had fooled around with Drew. But it turned out she was upset with Dave critiquing her meal. Pimping Lucy out to his friend TJ was very strange. I am starting to get the feeling this is all going to blow up in Dave's face somehow. Not much Tim and Beth in this chapter but I guess I can't have that every chapter. The constant question about going out for a pint or going to the gym is becoming a bit repetitious. But that is a minor complaint.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

errr what??? Ok it's all foreshadowing with you ain't it WTF is going to happen there and was dawn a real estate agent? i am no less conflicted than I was after the last chapter looking forward to the4 next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sort if like the story although it is beginning to feel a little like The Perils of Pauline. One question, what’s with the British misuse of “myself?” To gauge whether the usage is correct is to remove other object; would it make sense to write “She and myself walked away,” if “she” was removed from the sentence or phrase? Answer, no it would sound inarticulate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous