TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on Monday, Drew put his head around my door, "Are you going to the gym this evening, Dave?"

"Well, I wasn't intending to, I've got a dinner date at eight o'clock. Why?"

"Oh! Never mind. I was just hoping you were, and that we could have a beer afterwards."

Don't spoil my day, Drew. I don't need to hear that you've already buggered up that project. "Well, I could, but I do need to get home to have a shower before I go out. But if we go dead on time, we can do it."

"OK."

So, myself and Drew got to the pub before seven o'clock. I bought him a pint and waited for him to say whatever he was going to say. He looked nervous, but I can be patient.

After a silence that was becoming awkward, I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, waiting.

"I'm sorry, Dave. This is hard to say."

"So spit it out."

"I think I sort of went over the top with trying to get Davinia away from you, and I'm sorry. I sort of got a one track mind for a few weeks. I hope I wasn't a problem to her, or even to you."

"You came close, but really I think everyone was just worried about you."

"Yes, well.... It was after you'd said you'd got that first date with her, when we were out with Tim. I'd fancied her for so long, and then I missed my chance. I was so angry and upset. And as it went on, I became more and more convinced that all I had to do was keep in with her and she'd see the error of her ways. And she's so nice, until I went a bit too far with the flowers for the play. When she put me in my place I went home feeling like ...Oh I don't know what."

"I'm sorry. But this isn't like you. You always have honoured the rules before." I began to feel sorry for him.

"I was pretty miserable all that weekend. But then I began to feel a bit better. It was so fucking hard to come into the office everyday and have to see her, and you and her, and know I was cut out. But then last Friday in the pub, a group of us went up to Not Steinbeck's afterwards for something to eat. And I saw this waitress, Jemima, and we hit it off. And after she was off duty I went up to Shades with her, and she came back to my place for the weekend. And she was quite keen, and it did me the world of good. Anyway, I've been feeling better about Davinia since then. So sorry. But I do fancy her still, but she's your girl. I'll just have to accept that she's one that got away."

"Thank you for that. Really. I understand, and I know that couldn't have been easy to say."

"Well, I've been feeling pretty rotten. You've been fair to me, given me this project and all, and I've been going home to stick pins in a model of you."

I laughed. "And what about Jemima then? I think I know her, do you remember Maddy that I used to go with for a couple of weeks? Well I think she's a friend of hers."

"She is. She's a lot younger than Maddy, but they are friends. Maddy's broken up with Simon Bullard by the way. According to Jemima, he was too stuck up for her."

"Poor lad. The disadvantage of rich parents!"

I was pleased that Drew and myself had cleared the air, especially this way. I was half inclined to make it a beery boys night, but I finished my drink and headed home. And to dinner with Davinia.

As I expected, Davinia went home after our dinner. But she agreed that she would stay over the next night. So we decided to just stay in, at my place.

On Tuesday evening, Davinia and myself ate a simple pasta and salad. Then we settled down, and at my suggestion, we watched a porn film. I was a bit worried, but she seemed to be quite happy with it. We did discuss anal sex, which I fancy quite a lot, but Davinia had never tried it, and didn't seem inclined to start now.

Once we got to bed, she was still in discussion mode, rather than action mode, and she asked how often I had tried anal sex. I had to admit, not often. One of the problems of my sort of life is that you rarely get onto the advanced stuff, because relationships have rarely lasted long enough to get that far.

When we made love, I got her into doggy position, and I let my hands go from holding her hips to pull her into me as I pushed into her, and they wandered to her beautiful butt cheeks. I slowed down my fucking, to massage her buttocks in time with my fucking. Then I let one hand wander towards her anus. She didn't stop me. So I licked my finger, which she couldn't see me do, and then I returned to her little rosebud. I got one finger in to its first knuckle. Not far, but it was a start. But them things began to feel a lot more exciting slightly further south, and we were both cumming.

Afterwards, she asked, "What made us both suddenly cum? I don't know whether it was that finger of yours, or whether it was just what your cock was doing."

"I don't know either. But I liked it." I leant over to kiss her, "Did you like my finger?"

"I don't know that either. It didn't hurt like I was scared it would do, and it was sort of deliciously naughty, but it may just have been that film and what we had been talking about. It might have been mind over matter, that the idea was already in my head. How about you?"

"Well, I'm simple. I'd just like you to try it that way. Somehow it would be you giving yourself totally for my pleasure and not your own. I would hope you like it, and that you like giving yourself to me, but I know it wouldn't be your first choice. I guess that's what I find exciting in my head. And from the couple of times I've tried it, I think it would feel pretty good as well."

"Maybe, one day. If we get that far." She edged in for the remaining millimetre between us.

I'm not sure I liked the sound of that, "That sounds a bit as if you don't think we will."

"No, I just don't know where we're going."

"Nor do I. I'm just so happy that you are here now." Let's keep this simple, I don't need any big questions. I've been spending some time now not answering those.

"But you must think about the future." she persisted.

I definitely was beginning to feel uncomfortable about this, "Of course I do. Don't you?"

"Yes, but I don't know about us." She looked at me, questioningly.

What could I say? What should I say? Let it go, I don't know and at the moment I don't care, "Nor do I. Dav." I leant over and kissed her with some finality, or so I hoped.

"It's just that Tod left me so uncertain. I want to go further with you, but I don't trust my own feelings. I'm sorry Dave. You can understand that?"

"Yes. I know. That's why we should just go on down the road we're on, and we'll end up where we end up. Nothing has to be decided now."

"I suppose not." And she leant up to kiss me.

Phew! That conversation was a bit too close to asking really awkward questions. But then I realised that I didn't like answering the 'do you love me' question. But that was usually because I knew the answer to it, and my answer would be the wrong answer and would stand in the way of me getting what I really wanted. With Davinia, I think I wanted to know the answer myself. And I didn't.

---

On the Wednesday evening, I was just coming out of the gym, when a very tearful Lucy phoned. But, given the choice between an empty flat without Davinia and holding the hand of a tearful pretty girl, I chose the latter. So I suggested that I took her out for a drink. And she agreed, and said she'd find a babysitter, and I could call for her at about eight o'clock.

When I got there, she still looked red about the eyes, but she had stopped crying. I took her back to the same pub we'd used before. Having got us some drinks, I looked at her, "I take it this is Pete?"

"Yes, that bastard. You were right. He is having an affair. I phoned him on Friday night to suggest that I come up to Edinburgh, his mother said she'd have the children. But I couldn't get hold of him on his phone. So I phoned his work number, and I was told that he had left with this girl called Dawn."

"That's not exactly proof of anything going on." I said.

"No, but he's talked about Dawn before. About how good she is, how she can predict the turnover of any of the restaurants, of how she knows which bits of the menu will sell best, and so it went on. As soon as the guy said he was off with her, I knew. It all fell into place. I knew he was having an affair with her."

"I'm sorry, Lucy. And I guess you know your own husband best. But you still haven't proved it to me."

"No, I know. So I kept phoning him all weekend. He never answered his phone. Then I did get him eventually yesterday. And after I really pushed him, he admitted that he'd been away with Dawn. He bloody well said it to me, 'Oh. I've been away with Dawn, looking at things.' He said. Those were his words. Well I slammed the phone down on that lying, cheating, shit. I never want to fucking see him again."

It still didn't sound watertight to me, but who am I to judge anyone's marriage.

"I'm sorry, Lucy. I really thought you had sorted it out, and were going to ride off into the sunset with Pete. I don't think there is anything else I can say."

We finished our drinks, Lucy was sitting there, with steam coming out of her ears, and the occasional tear coming out of her eyes. I went and got us another set of drinks.

As I brought them back there was an older couple talking to Lucy. I went on and put our drinks down. They both looked at me, but didn't acknowledge me, they just went on with passing the time of day with Lucy. Then they wandered off.

"Who were they?" I asked, in the hope that a change of subject might help.

Lucy looked at me, I think she was so upset that she hadn't really heard me, but then she said "I'm not quite sure. I think I've met them before, I guess I must have, they seemed to know me. I think they might be some neighbours of Pete's mother. But it doesn't matter. She's not going to be my mother-in-law for much longer."

"But she will still be your children's grandmother. You've no right to cut them off from her, whatever you feel." This was sore point for me, as my embittered father had always prevented my mother's parents from visiting me. Something I really regretted, in fact one of the few things I have never forgiven him for.

Lucy looked at me. Everything I said to her seemed to be on a ten second delay before it made contact with her. Then, at last, she spoke, "You don't fancy going back to my place do you, Dave?"

I shook my head, "No thank you, Lucy. First it wouldn't be fair to do anything with you when you're like you are. And second, you know that I'm trying to stay loyal to my girl."

"Yes, I know. Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. It's just that I really want to have some really downright dirty sex. I'll show that fucking husband of mine that I'm capable of doing things that his Dawn hasn't even dreamt of yet."

"Well, I'm not your man. Sorry."

We drank our drinks in silence. Then a thought occurred to me, "Did you mean that? That you wanted a really dirty sex scene?"

Lucy looked up, "Yes. If I could, I would. As long as I knew I was safe. Yes. Why?"

"And would you do what I asked you once, fuck a total stranger if I brought one along?"

"Do I get to check him out?"

"No. That's precisely it. It's part of the scene, that when you first meet him, you know that you've already agreed to fuck him, anyway he wants."

"You've got a dirty mind, Dave. But, yes. For you, I think I can trust you."

"OK. How about Saturday night?"

"This Saturday? Well, yes. Where?"

"Your place?"

"Yes, OK. I can get my parents to have the kids. They love the opportunity to have them overnight. What have you got in mind."

"Just a minute, I need to make a call." I went outside, into the corridor outside the toilets, and phoned TJ.

"Hello, Dave. What can I do for you?"

"It's what I can do for you, TJ. How's your love life?"

"Bloody awful, ever since that cow Gayle left. Why?"

"Well, I've got this girl here who is looking for a good hard seeing to on Saturday night. So I wondered if you fancied coming to stay for the weekend?"

"What does she look like? I'm quite fussy you know, Dave."

"Yeah, sure! She's all you demand, female with all requisite parts in working order, and she's alive. That fits your specification, doesn't it, TJ? Actually she's quite a good looker. I picked her up for myself sometime ago, and you know I've good taste."

"OK. I'm on, I'll email you with what train I'm coming down on. I should be able to make it on Friday night. How's that?"

"See you here then." and I rang off.

I returned to Lucy, who was calmly sitting drinking as I pimped her out. "It's all set. His name's TJ. And he's a very old and trusted friend of mine. But, I'll come along first and make sure your happy, leaving him in the car. Only if you want to go on will I call him in. OK?"

"Yeah. It sounds sort of safe and kinky. Are you going to be there?"

"Yes. First, because I care about your safety. And because I think it might be quite good to be there, it'll add to the kinkiness. But I doubt very much whether I'll join in properly. Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Yes. I've said so, haven't I? Actually, it's turning me on, just to think about it. What do you think I should wear?"

"I don't know, let me think." I paused and took a drink, "I know, I think you should be sexy, but very nearly naked. I know you've got a half cup bra, wear that. And suspenders and stockings, and high heels, but not really anything else. Imagine being introduced to a complete stranger, who you know is going to be allowed to fuck you, and your tits and pussy are all on show from the first moment you meet him. How's that?"

"God! I hope I'm brave enough."

"Well, phone me at anytime if you want to call it off. TJ may not be too pleased, but I would understand, I promise."

"OK. And thanks Dave. Listen to me, thanking you for prostituting me."

"Do you want another drink, Lucy?"

"No, I daren't. Heaven knows what I'll agree to if I drink any more. Can you take me home, Dave?"