Thank God for Irish Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit of a headache but I'm very lucky." I embraced her.

"Let me introduce you to my dear friend, Emily Ryan."

"Hi Mrs. Thomas. Thank you so much for your prayers for Matt."

"Emily, it's a pleasure to meet you. Cheryl passed on that Matt had a lady friend with him. You surely are a pretty thing."

"Why thank you." They smiled and hugged as friends.

Mom added, "The prayer chain can also double as a gossip chain, so there are many people in the church who know about you, Emily." Everyone smiled.

I peeked under the aluminum foil covering a warm dish of sweet potato casserole. My mouth began watering from the tantalizing aroma. "Mrs. Thomas, this is perfect. I remember you brought one when Mom was ill a few years ago."

"You have a great memory. I enjoy making these casseroles, and all you need to do is get shot in the head and I'll show up with one." Everyone laughed.

"Well, thanks but I'd rather not go that way again."

The doorbell rang as Dad was coming downstairs after his shower. He opened the door for Mrs. Dillon and carried her huge platter of fried chicken into the kitchen. We greeted her with open arms. I thought she must have fried the entire flock.

Mom was surprised. "Oh my, Aggie, you came to feed an army."

"It's only two chickens. I knew you'd have family for several days, and it keeps well."

Dad replied, "Those were two large hens. I've had your great fried chicken before, Aggie, and we'll enjoy this."

"Matt, it's wonderful to see you alive and kicking, young man. And who's this lovely young lady?"

"Mrs. Dillon, this is my dear friend Emily Ryan."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Dillon."

"My pleasure, Emily."

I added, "Mrs. Dillon and Mrs. Thomas are both key leaders in our church. They've been helping people deal with problems for many years. Both are excellent cooks, as you can see."

Over the next ten minutes, three other ladies arrived with a carrot cake, a broccoli casserole, a large tossed salad, and two loaves of homemade bread.

They were all interested in my injury and Emily. We adjourned to the sitting room and visited for 30 minutes. Emily showed a genuine interest in each of them and their families. Dad caught my eye several times and smiled. I could tell he was impressed with the way she worked the room. After a round of iced tea and sodas, the ladies received sincere embraces from each of us as they left to prepare dinners for their families.

After they departed, Mom suggested, "We need help eating this. Let's invite Mark and Cheryl over. Think I'll also take part of it to Linda."

Dad replied, "Good idea."

I added, "Since we didn't have lunch, I'm grabbing a chicken leg and a small dish of the sweet potato casserole."

Emily and Mom were just as hungry and joined me. As we walked to the kitchen, Dad left to change clothes and get back to the cows.

While at the table, Emily raised the subject of swimming.

"Mom, can I use your pool to get some sun and exercise while we're here? My tan is gone, and I need to work on it for this summer."

"Of course, the water is cool but very refreshing. I'm going for a swim after we eat if you want to join me. Matt, with your stitches, you should stay out of the water."

"I know."

"Mom, Matt and I talked but I need your opinion. All my swimsuits are bikinis. I don't want to be too risqué so can you come with me and see which ones you think I could use here?"

"Emily, you can wear what you want here. We're all family and adults. The only concern I would have is for Cheryl when she's over. She doesn't have the figure you have, and she may be embarrassed if you know what I mean."

"That's no problem. I'll just not sunbathe or swim while she's here."

"Don't misunderstand. Cheryl is a beautiful woman and a perfect wife for Mark or anyone. But she's not a swimsuit model like you. Very few women are."

"The last thing I want to do is cause her embarrassment or hurt feelings. She is very important to me."

Mom smiled, "It's a beautiful warm afternoon, go use it. I'll call Cheryl and see if they can come for dinner at 7:00. She usually gets home at 5:30."

"Where does she work?"

"She a dental hygienist in town. She works only four days a week and volunteers at one of the food pantries the other day."

"I can't wait to meet her. Matt says they're trying to have a baby."

Mom grinned. "That's right. They want to make me a grandma. In my mind, I'm too young to be a grandmother." We all smiled.

"At least I can help out when the baby comes. She may need a babysitter now and then."

I knew she was joking with us. The most excited person in the world would be my mother when the grandbaby came.

"Ladies, I think I'm going over to check on the guys and see how they're doing."

Mom quickly shot back, "Matt, you will not help them. You're going to rest for a few days."

Emily jumped in, "Matt, if you want to see the guys, I'll drive you over. I don't trust your driving for a few days. Mom, I'll keep him away from work."

"Good, I trust you but I don't trust him. Matt, she's not been around cattle so you better take care of her. There'll be no blueberry pie for you if anything happens."

"Mom, nothing will happen. She's in great hands."

"Seems like I remember one of the bulls kicking your rear one day."

"True, but that was before I went away and got all my book-learning. I'm a much smarter dude these days."

"Said the man with a bullet wound to his head," a smirking Emily replied.

"Said the girl who beat the crap out of the guy who then shot innocent me." I smirked back at her.

Mom butted in, "Truce you two. Get out of here and do what you want. I need to straighten up the house. Emily, were there sheets on your bed?"

"I didn't check, Mom. Let me do that. I need to change to jeans anyway."

"I also need to change," I added.

We walked to the guesthouse and decided to take our time. After opening the door for Emily, I patted her pert bottom as she walked through. She turned and smiled. Her hands reached for and caressed the sides of my face. Those amazing eyes revealed a hunger I knew was there. She rose on tiptoes to kiss me as I cupped her shorts-covered bottom with both hands and lifted her into the air.

She squealed, "Matt, you shouldn't be doing this," when I swung her around. "You'll hurt your head."

Emily unbuttoned her blouse while I unfastened my belt. I reached behind her to unhook the lacey bra. When I released those magnificent breasts from their support, they drooped slightly from their weight. Her areolas thrust forward and formed little pyramids supporting hard erect nipples. I ran my finger around each as she smiled and twitched from my light touch.

I said, "Let's go to the bedroom, sweetheart."

At the bedside, she turned and we kissed again. I let my trousers and boxers drop to the floor and stepped free while she removed her shorts. The urgency was building.

I playfully pushed her onto the bed. She squealed and grinned with anticipation. Raising her lovely legs into the air, I pulled the panties from her waist. She raised her bottom to assist.

After a few minutes of my attention to her girly parts, Emily was breathing in short, almost pained, gasps trying to control herself. She squirmed and pulled my head into the valley of her legs. The fragrance was intoxicating. Her breathing became deep and loud. Just when chill bumps were forming on her thighs and bottom, I began rhythmic thrusting, hard and deep.

Emily's hands roughly gripped her breasts. That wild look of pure lust was in her eyes. I placed her left leg over my shoulder and straddled her right leg so I could go deeper. The fire raged through her body and mine and the warmth of her reception overwhelmed my senses.

She began her fun role-playing of a wench. "Harder kind sir, harder. Please sir, harder."

I increased the rhythm until it felt as though I was a runaway piston ramming her cylinder. Emily moaned loudly and grunted when each rapid stroke hit bottom.

A big one hit. She jumped and squirmed while the tingling chills and heat burned through her. Her hands slammed into the bed, and her balled fists clutched the covers, trying to hold on. Her back arched and her breasts jiggled back and forth with each plunge. Their quivering flesh captured my full attention, and I erupted. Stream after stream spurted into her orgasmic fire. Emily's chest and face were flushed bright pink, and her brow glistened as she gasped. Her entire body was shaking. Our loud moans and grunts filled the room.

We slowed, but I continued to impale her. Emily's breathing eased into a more normal rhythm as she lay exhausted, staring at the ceiling, speechless for several long moments before I withdrew.

I lay beside her. She turned, and we touched noses and held hands. Her eyes told me she was stunned, and perspiration rolled down her face.

Emily whispered, "That was amazing. You're a wonderful lover... so wonderful. You touched places no man has touched."

That was the first time I felt I was no longer competing with Patrick.

The End of Chapter 6