Thank You Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing his pelvic bone harshly down on top of Lydia's, Kwame angled his prick just right before sending it upwards inside the older woman's seething quim until its massive head collided solidly against Lydia's secret spot. Knowing he was hitting his target by the way Lydia's blue eyes shot open wide with each stabbing forward thrust, Kwame was invigorated by the first signs of sweat beading on the white woman's cleavage and brow.

Rolling his sagging balls in his left hand as he fed all the cockmeat he could into Lydia's snug cunt, Kwame seductively pulled his right hand out from underneath Lydia's rear and rubbed it over the soft warm inner flesh of her thighs, selfishly appreciating the contrast of his dark black skin skimming across the quivering woman's pale white flesh.

Knowing he could make Lydia cum now any time he wanted, Kwame maintained his frantic rhythm as he securely held Lydia's whimpering mass in his hands, loving the way his cock felt as it speared up inside the woman's belly.

* * * * *

Her eyes clenched tightly shut, Lydia Benson felt as if some invisible force was pressing her shoulders down against the mattress at the same time someone poured liquid fire into her vagina. The blinding traces of bright light exploding behind her eyelids had disorientated her to the point that she had totally shoved to the side the fact that she was a happily married wife and contributing member of society. All that mattered to Lydia, at that brief but exquisite moment, was her pussy and meeting its needy desires. Like an oncoming rumble of a train barreling down on her, Lydia felt her impending orgasm steaming down the tracks and she had no way of moving out of the way.

As if her orgasm was something tangible that she could actually reach out and touch, Lydia flapped her arms crazily above her chest as if to grasp it and pull it closer to her. Just as her fingertips seemed to grip her long awaited release, something came along like a thief in the night and stole it away for the moment.

Snapping her eyes open, Lydia cast her two flaming blue fireballs up and looked with pleading weakness at Kwame crouched above her, seeing that he had pulled his cock free to temporarily force Lydia to wait for her release.

"Please let me cum," Lydia's expression seemed to beg as the young black teenager confidently held his cock by its base, enjoying the way the older white woman was at his mercy.

Naked, in her own bed, with her legs spread unabashedly wide, Lydia clearly and bitterly understood the level of control that Kwame had taken over her. Lydia also had to face the depth of her own pent up lust and the lengths she would obviously go through to quench it.

* * * * *

Playing Lydia's pussy just like a musical instrument, Kwame had measured the woman's impending orgasm and pulled his cock back just in time to leave Lydia nothing more than a naked and begging heap underneath him.

Safe in the knowledge of where Lydia's g-spot was located, Kwame wanted to be a little closer to the married woman when he finally did allow her the precious opportunity for release.

Blessed with his massive endowment, Kwame was able to keep his cock wedged inside Lydia's cunt, even as he lifted his body forwards and laid down directly beside Lydia on the pillow. It felt as if Kwame's erection had corkscrewed inside Lydia's sex as he took it back in his hand and aimed it at precisely the angle he wanted it to go.

With his new position beside Lydia established, the litany of possibilities roared through the teenager's mind as he pinched his fingertips into Lydia's thighs, forcing her to cock her leg into the air so that he'd have unhindered access to the woman's steaming vagina.

Pressing his lips into the softness of Lydia's matted blonde hair, Kwame couldn't resist kissing the writhing woman on the neck as she silently begged for him to finish her off.

Kwame bite his front teeth gently down on Lydia's right earlobe as he veered his hips off the blanket below. With his thrusting angle just right, Kwame roughly gasped into Lydia's ear as his black meaty penis found itself back home inside the woman's blistering womb.

Literally jerking Lydia's body into the air with every upwards stab he made, Kwame could clearly hear the air rasping in and out of Lydia's mouth each time his sledgehammer like cockhead found the target of Lydia's most sensitive spot, on the roof of her cunt.

"Oh yeah...you like that dontcha," Kwame hissed, seeing up close how flushed Lydia's cheeks became when he talked to her in that way.

Looking over Lydia's shoulder for a brief moment, Kwame surveyed several of the Benson's wedding photos sitting on the nightstand. Filling with a great deal of selfish satisfaction, feeling the married woman writhe out loud from his virile assault, Kwame was left to wonder ,when if ever, Lydia Benson had experienced anything like what was happening to her body and mind now.

Roaming his strong hands all over Lydia's thighs, belly and thrashing titties, Kwame could feel a strange pressure brewing inside of the beautiful blonde beside him.

* * * * *

Even though her back was prone on the mattress and her legs were spread wildly in the air, bracketing her sweaty and quaking body, Lydia honestly felt as if she had been turned upside down on a runaway Ferris wheel as Kwame used her body for the sole purpose of his primal conquest.

Lydia's tendons and joints felt like popcorn kernels in hot grease as the blinding assault taking place on her pussy only intensified. Feeling Kwame's hot breath vibrate against her eardrum, Lydia could sense that her internal thermometer was about to boil over.

"URRRGGHH...UUURRGGGHHH...UUURRGGHHHH," Lydia snorted recklessly as Kwame prodded her body, just like a jockey would, forcing his racehorse down the homestretch.

As the solid muscles of Kwame's upper thighs rammed the bottom of Lydia's soft rounded asscheeks, the young African student felt as if he had injected his cock into a pool of liquid mercury. Repeatedly sending his granite like slab of lust as far as he could inside Lydia's rubbery womb, he nearly shuddered when the first shockwaves of Lydia's orgasm shattered the silence of the Benson's bedroom.

Searing out of her pores, as if a bestial entity had tore through her skin, Lydia's long denied lust burst out of the shell of her being as the maddening cascade of sexual attention from the black teenager relentlessly scorched her.

"GGGOOODDDDDDDDD," Lydia hollered out, crying in Kwame's arms as if she was a freshly delivered baby.

Humping back at the young exchange student with all the adrenaline she had, Lydia felt every inch of her body, inside and out, turn to Jello when Kwame's pistoning penis shattered like a cut firehose, sending what jism he still had left swimming in his balls racing into her frantically clutching cunt.

* * * * *

After the brutal display of thrashing and screaming was done and a pall of silence once again settled over the Benson house, Lydia and Kwame's intertwined bodies gave the impression that a sweaty zebra had decided to take a nap on the now cluttered bed.

Kissing Lydia softly on the cheek as he playfully explored the sensitive contours of the woman's body, Kwame watched as his deflating cock spilled free from Lyida's womb as if she had birthed a fat lump of shiny black onyx.

Kwame wrapped his hand around the greasy length and let the pasty mixture of their seminal fluids lubricate his palm as he stared longingly at Lydia's contented face.

Feeling his half erect dick still buzz with traces of life, Kwame rubbed it harder and harder until he felt it growing in his hand. Desperate to milk the fleeting opportunity for all it was worth, Kwame planted one last urgent kiss on Lydia's neck before scooting his naked body up the bed so that his cum-saturated crotch was resting right beside Lydia's flushed cheeks.

Taking a firm grip of his re-energized meaty club, Kwame couldn't help but think it looked like a lazy snake dancing in front of Lydia's pale face. Gently rubbing its sticky head across Lydia's quivering lips, Kwame could gradually feel the power coursing through it increase to the point where it needed stimulation again.

"Stick your tongue out Lydia...come on...taste what you and I made," Kwame taunted sweetly in his thick Kenyan accent. "You can't close your eyes to it forever...open them up and look real close at what made you cum."

Kwame lewdly tapped his hardening cock across Lydia's lips, cheeks, and chin until the older woman finally opened her eyes slightly and looked down with disbelief at the nearly foot long black thing smacking her face.

"Look at it Lydia...its filthy...you need to clean it off," Kwame ordered as he smiled down approvingly.

* * * * *

Lydia could feel the young African man's hands lovingly rub her hair as her head rested heavily on his muscular thigh. Smelling the pungent salty mix of seminal and vaginal fluids coating the teenager's huge cock hanging on her chin, Lydia complied fully with Kwame's order to open her mouth and cleanse his throbbing manhood.

Too exhausted to utter more than anything than a spasming groan, Lydia grimaced as she parted her lips and closed her mouth around the head of the black teenager's veiny monster. "That's good Lydia...now wash down every inch of it," she heard Kwame moan down to her over the blood rushing in her ears.

With a clear and formidable task now laid out in front of her, Lydia closed her eyes once again and pressed her face deep into Kwame's crotch, helpless but to follow every direction the Kenyan exchange student gave her.

"OHHH YEAHHH," Kwame approvingly whispered down to Lydia as he watched the way her jaws detached to ungodly proportions as she gagged herself on his sloppy erection.

Twisting the older woman's soft blonde hair around his black fingers, Kwame simply rested his head back against the headboard and watched Lydia bathe his cum-covered cock with her lips and tongue.

Spreading his feet apart slightly, making himself completely at home on the Benson's bed, Kwame playfully rocked Lydia's head in his hand as she dutifully followed his orders.

"All of it Lydia...your pussy's the reason its so sloppy...its up to you to clean it off, Baby. That's right...lick it all the way down to the base...get that cum out of my pubs and went you get back up to the top Lydia...swirl that tongue around the foreskin until its completely clean."

The fist-like bulge of Kwame's cock strained the insides of Lydia's cheeks as she gobbled down as much of his girth as she could. Hearing Lydia's raspy breaths vibrate out of her nostrils, Kwame gently placed his hand on Lydia's soft chin to steady it as he slid his entire cock down the exhausted woman's gullet.

"Open your eyes Lydia...you need to see what you're doing. Lick it again from the top and slowly work your mouth all the way down," Kwame moaned peacefully as the white woman on his jock tried her best.

* * * * *

Lydia worked her tongue as if she had put 10 gumballs in her mouth and her tastebuds had gone numb from the sticky mixture she had ingested off of Kwame's majestic black spear.

Thankful to hear Kwame's order to remove the length of cock from her mouth, Lydia let it slip free from her lips as hurriedly sucked in a fresh dose of oxygen.

Re-fortified, Lydia nudged out the tip of her tongue and traced Kwame's fleshy foreskin in several circles until the gentle pressure of his fingertips on her scalp insisted on her lowering her bathing swaths all the way down the rigid, foot-long length of the shaft.

Once she had reached the base of his manhood and the curly pubs lining the bottom tickled her slimy chin, Lydia quickly slid her tongue back up to the top, repeating the process over and over until she and Kwame could both see his cock take on a glossy, waxed shine from the saliva cleansing Lydia had given it.

Feeling the vinaigrette of their collective cum tingle in her belly, Lydia could feel a strange and all-consuming desire burn in the pit of her stomach as she continued washing Kwame's cock with her tongue.

Like a hungry cat tired of playing with its prey, Lydia lost all pretense and decency about the situation and brazenly reached up with both hands, taking Kwame's fully gorged arousal in between her lips once again and shoved the upper third of it inside her churning and sucking mouth.

Stunned and speechless from Lydia's sudden show of naked aggression, all Kwame could do was lay there and let the white woman unleash a lifetime of pent up sexual urges on the nearly 12 inch long black jewel hanging between his muscular legs.

"OHH...SHHIITTT!!" Kwame finally moaned out loud as Lydia's face contorted wildly on top of his crotch. Feeling the older woman's thumbs and fingers dig into his groin as if she was having a conniption, Kwame's hips began jerking off the mattress with blinding, face-fucking force.

When Lydia started priming the base of Kwame's endowment with her soft massaging hands, the young African student's spine started to shiver and his balls started to throb as what juice he still had left swimming around his testicles started to rise like boiling magma.

"God Damn Lydia...I'M GONNA CUMMMMMM," Kwame cringed madly, thrashing around the bed as if it had been set on fire, as the married white woman feverishly slurped at his second potent orgasm.

It seemed as if Lydia's body, the epitome of the conservative wife of wealthy means had totally transformed in front of Kwame into nothing more than a wanton, cockhungry slut. Feeling the young man's jism sizzle across her tongue as her teeth continued to graze the tight velvety black skin of his penis, Lydia arched her tongue out as far as it could go and frantically licked the thick throbbing vein that ran along the underside of Kwame's cock, leaving his six foot two inch body shivering joyously on the bed.

* * * * *

The stealth of predawn provided the cover for Lydia as she drove Kwame cross town, back to his dorm. As the first hints of sunrise teased the Baltimore Horizon, both saw clearly that a new day was about to begin. Each knew, as well, that they had to get disappear back to their own lives, thankful for the brief but explosive peek into how the other side lived and loved.

- The End -

* * * * * *

Thanks A Lot For Reading

12