All Comments on 'Thank You Jeannie Ch. 14-15'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It's Not done YET!

Please finish this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
C'mon and give me another chapter

I love this story. Cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Incredible writing!!!

Keep these stories coming, faster and faster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
AND...?

You got me on the edge of my seat, waiting for the picnic in the woods. It is coming, isn't it? I so hate for a story to leave me hanging, even tho I may be pointing, rather than hanging... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Keep on going

Splendid! Can't wait for the next chapters

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
don't leave us hanging!!!!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series... and can't wait till the picnic... please.. oh pretty please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
please keep on writing

dear wm_sexspear

please don't keep us waiting for long.please write further chapters of this so beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ain't it Amazin??

Ain't it just amazing how the same dam long boring old stories SOMEHOW manage to float back to the top of best of. Wish this site would try and figure out how to stop the authors from manipulating their position on these boards. Ain't no way this should be where it is. Sheesh. The same top three, the same the same the same. No matter who else writes anything on these boards. BOoooooooring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Youth and all of it's capacity for feeling.

Excellent! I'm a 78 years old man, writing my biography and read these tales of youngsters to help me capture some of the feelings that I've long since lost. Your ability to remember and relate these earliest sexual actions and the personal feelings related to them is so remarkable that I can actually feel like I am actually associating with the characters and my own youth. I'm using these memories awaked by your stories in my earlist chapters. Keep up the good work and stay young.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You have to finish this!

This is an awsome story. I think I've only been able to read it in sections because my arm gets tired *wink wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please, Please, Please

You need to continue this story, please do not leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I've read it more than once

,,,and it still is one of the best stories on this site. It has nice developed characters and an actual plot. I really like the story and hope you do continue sometime. I want to know more about Karen, Sue and Lewis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Best Story Ever!!!

Your writing flows like if never read before, and your word usage is perfect...you are an amazing author! Thank you for sharing your talant with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You are a fantastic author

I have read all of your stories and really love them all. Your erotic use of the English language is amazing. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

WHEN OH WHEN IS 16 COMING,BUY FAR THE BEST I HAVE READ YET

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
When comes the delicious pinic?

I love all your stories. Please continue with your amazing talent.

angel_w_horns2004@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

This is a truely amazing and somewhat touching story. There is some irony in it as well: Religious parents who try to prevent their children from anything "evil" are not aware of the fact, that their siblings might turn their sexual interests to themselves. And by the way I compliment you on your writing and your command of the English language.

dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
I DON'T HAVE THE FANCY WORDS

I don't have the fancy words to describe your talent. It's like you paint a story with words. When you read the story you picture every detail that you have written in your mind as it plays out. You can picture the charectors, their feelings for each other, and the religous reprecion from their parents. I hope you continue with many more delightful chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, Great story, keep it coming. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you Wm.

"Thank you Jeannie" is a terrific tale and I wish you would continue it as they get more familiar with their cousin. Your writing is delightful and very tender and loving besides incredibly sexy. Just because it happens to be incest is no reason that they cannot be tender and loving to each other and truly trust each other. And, of course, you raised the issue that their romance cannot continue for ever since they both wanted marriage and children. That is very realistic. Regardless of where they go in life they will probably be always tender and loving to their partners based on their sweet introduction to sex and love. And they will not be too bashful to ask for what they want.

Thank you for writing such sweet erotica. I, too, grew up in the back of an SUV, 1950's type, GMC suburban but only had brothers, no sisters. But we had a bed in the back for long trips and deer hunting so it was easy for me to visualize that part of the story.

Keep up the good work.

B....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My Gawd....

I love this story I have read it from start to finish about 10 times. I love it. I have been waiting for more for what seems like ever....please add more...This is a very emotionaly intense story, and the addition of Karen is going to blow Lewis's mind. As well as all your faithfull readers...thank you WM for this lustful sexy story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
thanks a million tmes Wm

i cant stand it i need to know what happens next PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT IM GOING CRAZY PLEASE HURRY!!!!!!

noel.dnoel.dover 19 years ago
Fantastic story

This is an incredible story so far and I cant wait for more!! Damn, ive cum so many times during the previous 15 chapters my cock is going thru withdrawl symptoms waiting for its next fix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
one of the best stories i've read

i'd love to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hurry with Chapter 16

This is one of the best and well written stories I have read in some time. Please hurry with Chapter 16 and on then therough at least chapter 20.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great work

This is a great story. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!

You are an absaloutly fantastic writer. Usually when i read a story that has alot of acctual "charaxter buildup" in it, I start reading and then just skip to the sex, and even that sucks on alot of occasions. But when i started on the first chapters of this story, i got involved with the characters them selves. They didnt seem like fake people made up in a senario perfectly laid out for sex, they are like real people wich makes it all the more arousing. Keep up the good work and take your time on the rest of it, make it REALLY GOOD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more pleeease...

Hey... This is so awesome its beyond expression! Can't wait for the next chapter! Pls write one soon.

cheers..

steve8576steve8576almost 19 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

This is a really hot story. It has now been 3 years since this installment was posted. PLEASE, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
write faster

you really need to finish the styoory pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I really want to fish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

Hurry and get the next chapter written please. This is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
need chapter 16, NOW!

More, more, more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As others have asked, what has happened to Ch.16?

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the Jeannie chapters.

Your writing style, in my opinion, is excellent and it would be an absolute shame if you did not continue with Chapter 16 et sequel.

Please continue with your writing - your feedback shows that you are very successful in the field in which you write.

You have managed to achieve the right blend of love and love making in your writing.

I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

David H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
question

how long until u are finished with the rest cuz i realllllly want to read the rest it is the best story i have ever read in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Continue

I have never left a comment before, but i've seen that you are motivated by these so i felt moved to do something. This is definatly one of the top 5 stories on literotica. It would be a great shame if you let this series die. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good stuff

well written with interest never droping below good standards. makes you want to read more... bring on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE, Please.

Your stories are great Please finish "Thank you Jeannie"It would be a shame if we don't get a nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
2002 was a good year.

Jeannie was a very, very fine series. Why did it end?

Why did your writings end?

Thank you for the contributions you did submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you Jeannie

I have throroughly enjoyed reading the story of Sue and her brother. When can we get the "Rest of the story"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
all of the above

need chapter 16, NOW!

More, more, more....[ read more]

very good

Hurry and get the next chapter written please. This is a very good story.[ read more]

write faster

you really need to finish the styoory pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I really want to fish the story.[ read more]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story from a great writer

I have thoroughly enjoyed your "thank you jeanie" story

and am waiting with bated breath for the continuation to

chapter 16 and beyond. You have a special talent for making

an evolving relationship come alive without it becoming tawdry.

Please continue.

cowboysladycowboysladyalmost 18 years ago
Chapter 16

I loved this series and was quite downtrodden to see that ch.16 isnt on the site yet. I cant wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great writing

Thanks for your great writing. Having read all your other stories as well, I can only add to the clamour to add chapter 16 (and beyond?). This is how it should be, a story, not just sex. Thanks again, keep 'em coming (pun not intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superlative as a sexy story

The author's descriptive abilities are superb. Tension builds and plays out. It's possible to imagine the characters and their actions in this story much easier in my mind's eye.

Please write Chapter 16 soon.

skodawskodawover 17 years ago
A fantastic talent

Wow, I've read all the chapters of this story, what a talent you have!!

I only wish my own writing was anywhere near as good.

I'm really looking forward to Chapter 16!!!

Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please!

Great stories, just one prblem; I've read them all! Its so nice to have a good story as well. Please can we have some more stories/chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need I say it again???

Every one seems to have reached a nearly unanimus reaction, this story is too good to end now, there must be a continuation! Writer's block? Changed circumstances? Dropped of the edge of the earth? What could halt such a good series? We are rooting for you... please come back with chapter 16!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow from oklahoma

damn fine story finish it please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
need i say it?

cum on with ch 16! (god we must sound likd a broken record!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cant wait

Oh man, I cannot wait for the next chapter. This is such a beautiful story and i cannot wait to finish it. I cant stop reading, LOVING IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great series

read 1-16 almost all in 1 day ,love ur stories hope u wrtie new chapter soon looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Show Must Go On

Man, these stories were great. But the hanging ending is doing just that, leaving me hanging! You're written these chapters so well that I'm hooked. I can't wait to see if these ever get finished.

anomicaanomicaover 16 years ago
Hottest on lit

This is the hottest story I've seen on Literotica. I seem to return to it time and time again. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
*whine*

Finish it... *pout*

anomicaanomicaabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I love this series. It's one of my all time lit favorites, but please, please, PLEAAASE keep writing. I want to see how it ends.

naymurn84naymurn84almost 16 years ago
great but keep going more is needed

keep going dont stop this close

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you Jeannie-Magnificent

Sexspear this story is magnificent. One of the best on internet. I am waiting too long now for chapter 15. What happened?

unduxunduxover 15 years ago
Great Story

Great story, hope that someday there will be new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I love it

I have gone through all of this series that you've written and I absolutely love it. I can't wait for the next section to come out. Wonderful job so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gaaaaah, Jeez Louise Wm, you've left us high & dry

Hi,

<P>

I guess that since you haven't posted anything since 2003 I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for you to post the rest of this story. I wonder if you got tired or ran out of ideas, although having read "A Almost Perfect Awakening" its hard to believe you ran out of ideas. I hope you're still out enjoying life somewhere.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

SRDMD69SRDMD69about 14 years ago
INCOMPLETE

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW, BEFORE INVESTING SO MUCH TIME THAT THE STORY HAD AN ABRUPT NON-ENDING...I WAS REALLY ENJOYING IT TILL I GOT LET HANGING IN THE WIND...PLEASE HELP AND FINISH THE STORY...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't want to whine, but...

Where is chapter 16?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thank you Wm

Wonder what your doing now? I wish you were writing chapter 16!!! This is hot, hot, hot and you are very talented.

pguild01pguild01about 14 years ago
Awesome story

"Thank You Jeannie" is incredible. Hopefuly chapter 16 will be on Literotica soon. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Waiting

The wait for Chapter 16 and on is too much. The story is so amazing thus far that i cannot wait for the next installment.

SoharaSoharaover 13 years ago
Sex_spear where are you?

It's a tragedy that you haven't gone on to finish this story Wm. How about coming back to the fold and revisiting this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wheres chapter 16?!?

id love to read the next chapter!!! where are you WM?!?!? plz let us know when you've written it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awsome

this story is awsome i love it you rock

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
Damn Awakening!

Your energy went there, right? Hopefully you have had enough time to refresh and return with that same style.

Let me know when you grasp the pen again, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutely amazing

I first came across this series almost 8 or 9 years ago when I kinda bumped into the first 6 chapters.

I have to admit. This is class writing that ought to have gone into THE bestseller of all times...I know everyone keeps saying where's chapter 16 but let me take this moment to thank you WM.

Reading this has been a taste of heaven and I don't think I'll get over the beautiful romance and adventure you wove into this story of yours. I might just keep coming back and re-reading it if not for anything else, the beauty in the way you unravel this incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb the suspense in killing me.

I think this a great alternative to the usual rough sex with big cocks and huge firm Boobs which most people write. These people are believable !

Reading it left me wet and horny looking for my Husband.

But please don't keep us in suspence let us have the next instalment.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Waiting on continuation of the story...

It is hot, very hot. Let's have a nice three-way later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please finish

Fantastic story. Reminds me of growing up with my sister and cousin. Scenario so close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well damn

I was loving the story, but then it cut out, right before it seemed Lewis was going to join them. And it seems our dear author has abandoned us, due either to differing priorities, lack of internet access, or mortality. Normally, this would sound the deathknell for this story. I however, am determined to see it conclude. I'll be working on an early draft, and I'll submit it more than likely with mild modifications to the prior chapters. Of course, should the author request it, I will remove said work immediately. But, absent that, I cannot permit such a well crafted tale to end so ignominously.

doman50doman50over 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I enjoyed the entire series and look forward to the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trully hot

Excellent and stimulating story

Too bad it stopped so abruptly

I hope that the author is well in his health and that someday he might get to finish his story

Almost 11 years and counting

ZonemanZonemanover 12 years ago
Great Story only missing Chapter 16

Very erotic & hot but you need to finish it before the rest of us die a sexual death...Be fair finish your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story looking forward to...

It was a greta story but it did leave me wondering how the rest of the visit went and what finally happen with Sue & Lewis? I hope the author will finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No... NO -- You didn't!

You gotta be kidding -- no chapter 16?! This was such a great series, such excellent build-up, and then -- you leave us hanging?!! No!!!! It can't be! And worse, I'm complaining about something that happened 10 years ago!

Poor Lewis -- Karen was ready and waiting for him, but you let him down! You didn't FINISH THE STORY. I think I'm going to cry now <sob sob>...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Give up y'all

I think its funny on how many people are expecting chpt 16 after 10yrs of the last post yeah its a great story but give up people the author obviuosly isnt going to update he/she prob got busy in their own life and has a family to run so if the author sees this as everybidy else can tell the story is amazing but they would b smarter if they figured out some people prob actualy have waited 10yrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Grrrrrrrr

I absolutely HATE when people publish unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where is Chapter 16?

Great story which leaves everyone wanting more. You need to finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loving friends and Lewis

Hot story, very hot, sexy too, and a small lesson in English (to: is to do something, e.g. to wash. too, and where you should use it, means also, e.g. me too, like as, she was getting me excited TOO, and I wanted TO do her also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An excement os a diseased and perverted mind.

This faggots effluent is on the par with Dunas sick prattle.One of the worst. 1 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a shame about 2003

Because 2002 was a helluva writing year for you. Wherever you went Mr/Ms Sexpeare I hope you kept on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hello

Someone shouldn't let this go unfinished the story has to go on be a great shame ifit didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anal sex

thank you jeanie is an incredibly hot story; i had a constant erection whille reading it, lusting for more and more. before you complete this series, i hope you consider a few chapters about the two lovers discovering anal sex and all of the details of how it feels when fucking and cumming. anyway, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chapter 16

where is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHEN?

someone said they were going to finnish this story. When are you going to do that. I am sitting here with my vibrator waiting for the threesome to begin and there is no story. I am soaking wet and need some relief. Begin writing!

hyamkhyamkover 11 years ago
FANTASTIC

That was great! I'm sorry you didn't continue it. Waiting for your next chapters!

Aramos320Aramos320over 11 years ago
You!

I found this series randomly and want to encourage you to continue, or finish if thats what would come with the next installment, though i do hope thats not the case, becausr you have such a pen that it makes me wow with how easy it is to just want to read more or even dare to reread. Hope you get this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mikel

great story,,, mmmm is a hot one,

middlejohn16middlejohn16over 11 years ago
please continue!

i love this story and you should totally keep writing it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ten-And-A-Half Years?!!

Oh, come on! (Or, cum on!) Unless you've died, you have no excuse for not continuing. Your last submission of any sort was '03 - I think we've been patient enough.

(Of course, apologies if you are, in fact, deceased. xx)

islandicislandicover 11 years ago
great story.

Please continue the tale. Australia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No Finish,what a shame. was a good story.

Something must have happened to the author to not have finished after all this time.I am going to have to read the other story to see if it was as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finishing

Please finish, I love your writings, and want to know how this ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finish!

Finish the damn story already!

HearingMyThoughtsHearingMyThoughtsabout 10 years ago
Please for the love of god!

Please please please for the love of all that is good and holy (and bad and sinful) in this world FINISH THE GODDAMN STORY! I'm dying over here!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous