All Comments on 'Thankful for Getting Stuffed'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCK!!!!

Your writing is great! I could feel that cock banging my cunt. In my day, I had done something similar - fucked my boyfriend's dad. Many times, too, and we never got caught.

afullmarginafullmarginover 12 years ago

Very well done. Murr! A definite fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Could have been better.

A decent story, but the actual sex scene was way too short in length. So overall, the story could have been better.

YesarubYesarubover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I appreciate the criticisms, both positive and negative. They help me to develop as a writer. I agree the sex scene was a tad short ... but in truth, we didn't have time for much more than that quickie. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Very erotic and would love to see a follow-up. Random thought-how about the grand father getting some?

ben_kiwiben_kiwiabout 12 years ago
One of the best

one of the best i have read on here. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

Excellent story development and detail.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Fulfilling fantasy

Every girl has hot fantasies about her to be in law's.

My sister is one among them. She thought she will not get caught but I caught her while entertaining her father in law.

Later I asked her how is he. She got the point and said marvelous. Much better than her husband.

Then she told me not to share her secret and in promise she not only bared her charms but was pleased immensely when I tasted their juices.

I told her I had no intentions of attacking her or rather his territory but such rewards will be appreciated.

Three days after they fucked in front of me when her husband was out of station.

Seeing sister naked specially in his arms was delightful sight.

And licking her after was climax.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Boyfriend isn't taking care of business. It's what happens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
468 Followers
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...