All Comments on 'Thanks Be'

by Nakod Apa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GentleVikingGentleVikingover 13 years ago
A delightful tale

Makes me realise how long it is since I last went to the pub or went for a walk along the beach.

More romance stories dear Sir, you do it well.

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

Excellent, well-written story. I was half hoping that we might find that "Aunt Liz" would help to teach Bea as well :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is the only writing I have commented on so far, due to lack of originality or creativity. This piece made it seem as if it were not just a "smut" story but a romantic piece. I adore your writing and look forward to reading more in the future,

Anonymous

Lokis_mindLokis_mindabout 13 years ago
Brilliance

Enjoyable, didn't skip anything. Was like a book you can't put down. Loved it.

phoenixeyephoenixeyeabout 12 years ago
You are saying it's ok to cheat if you are a man?

Am I the only one who is disappointed? I'm disappointed in him cheating on her. Ok, he felt guilty and he vowed to himself that he'd never do it again, however how could she take it so cool? I'm more disappointed in her reaction! Instead of being at least a little hurt, she just assumed that it's normal because he is a man, and bulls need more than one cow? I mean, is this love? Being with somebody and giving them permission to sleep with others because they need it? That's Fuck Buddies... When you love someone, you want exclusiveness. And if you are ready to give them the freedom to sleep around, it will hurt like hell, and if it doesn't then it's not love.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. EXCEPT for the complete crap that a guy needs many women, but the woman only needs one man. What kind of pure bullshit is that???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous