Thanks for the Roses!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,202 Followers

I winked and began squealing louder. Charles began using short hard strokes, plundering my mouth faster and harder than before and as I gagged and my eyes bulged convincingly I slipped my hand between his legs and gave his swollen balls a gentle squeeze then began to massage them.

"Yeah, that's right you skank, you're going to take every fucking drop aren't you? Going to be a good little cum dumpster?"

He was forcing out the words and his balls were quivering in my hand. Parts of me were quivering as well knowing I was seconds away from taking a nice hot load down my eager throat. Maybe I would let it drool out or tip my head back and gargle it for a good show and...Even as my mouth was being pounded as if it were my pussy an idea struck me that was so hot my clit began to throb!

"Yeah, get ready I'm going to blow a big fucking load in your...oh!"

He moaned, when slapping his thigh to signal for him to stop thrusting, I pulled his cock from my mouth. I slipped from my lips with a wet slurping sound and a large glob of spit hung from his swollen head.

"Oh, don't stop!" he begged, losing control of the game, "I was so..."

"Oh stop your fucking whining." I snapped as I grabbed his cock and began pumping it hard and fast. "Just be lucky I let you go as far as you did."

"I...oh, Oh Debra please keep going! Yes!"

He cried out in pleasure and opening my mouth I guided his cock to it. He moaned when his cock erupted in my hand sending warm thick stream of cum into my waiting mouth to splash onto my waiting tongue.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Charles gasped, trying to take over again. "Look at you jerking me off into your slutty mouth!"

My pussy and nipples were throbbing as I continued to pump his pulsing cock. Each stroke of my hand ended in my mouth receiving another shot of hot sticky fluid. I craved to tilt my head back and feel it oozing down my throat and then let it flow down my chin and onto my nipples. But instead I forced myself to let it puddle around my tongue. It would be worth it when I was done, oh so worth it! What a great gift this would be for my loving husband!

"Oh goddamn." Charles groaned as I twisted my hand wringing the last few drops from his cock.

I looked up at him and tilting my head back, made a show of gargling his copious load. He stared down at me, his eyes wide and his chest heaving. No doubt he was waiting for me to swallow, but instead I leaned over and grabbed my empty wine glass. Holding it under my mouth I opened wide and allowed the mouthful of cum to slowly pour into the glass. When I was finished I swirled my finger through it and put it in my mouth allowing myself one small taste.

Holding the glass up I nodded approvingly, "That's a lot of cum."

"I was thinking of that all day."

"Well I hope you were thinking of me cumming too because you have work to do."

Forcing myself into a standing position; I winced at the pain in my back and grimaced as I swallowed. Damn he had been pounding my throat. Placing the glass on the night stand I pointed at the floor.

"Your turn, its time you..."

"Bullshit, I call the shots slut and....Fuck!"

Charles cried out in pain when I gave his semi hard cock a sharp slap. I gave it another then grabbing his balls, squeezed them firmly.

"You'll get on your knees and you'll suck my fucking pussy like I told you to, understand?"

"Yes Debra."

"I let you play long enough now you do what your told or I'll make you suck that load off of my feet."

Without another word Charles dropped down so fast he grunted when his knees hit the floor. He reached for my thing, but as he had done, I slapped his hands away.

"Just sit and watch." I told him.

Turning my back to him, I hooked my fingers through the thong and slid it down past my ass. Working my way down I shimmied out of the thong and bending over the bed waved my ass in his face, teasing him. Looking over my shoulder I saw him staring longingly at my pussy peering out at him from between my thighs, but his hands were in his lap.

"Spread my ass." I told him.

Charles grabbed my ass and as I asked opened my cheeks wide.

"Now tongue my ass."

He didn't care much for that and I gave him a few seconds before saying, "You want my clit you suck my ass."

He didn't respond, but a moment later I squealed delightedly at the feeling of his tongue probing my pink rosebud.

"That's right, shove it in there. Eat my ass like the pig you are." I sighed as he swirled his tongue around several times before pushing his rigid tongue into my ass. "I was your pig now your mine. That's what makes us work, no baby?"

He grunted into my ass, but kept his tongue moving in slow circles.

"Tongue fuck me." I said sharply. "Nice and hard get a good taste of my ass."

I closed my eyes and moaned as he pushed his tongue in and out. I made him continue until my throbbing clit couldn't handle anymore. Standing up, I lay back on the bed and spreading my legs open, reached down and opening my pink pussy for him.

"Make me cum." I placed my feet on his broad shoulders. "And fast. You can take your time later if you do a good job."

Charles didn't lick my pussy, he attacked it. Plunging two fingers into it he began roughly shoving them in and out. I was so wet I could hear his fingers plunging into my sopping cunt. As I'd demanded he wasn't teasing or playing. Fastening his lips to my clit, Charles began sucking hard enough for his lips to smack when he released it. I released a long low moan as my yearning clit was finally receiving some well-deserved attention.

I let my head fall back onto the bed and grabbing my tender nipples began twisting them. I moaned softly at the divine mix of pain and pleasure flowing through my sensitive tits. Charles was slamming his fingers hard enough into me to hurt, but all that served to do was cause my pussy to gush around his long thick fingers. I lifted my hips in time with his thrusts, helping to drive him even deeper into me.

I turned my head to the side and smiled at my reflection in the mirror over the bureau. Charles on his knees, his powerful form slicked with sweat and his face buried between my thighs. I pulled on my nipples watching in the mirror as my red nails worked my sore pink nubs. My face was flushed and my eyes glazed over with lust. It was a hell of a visual and another thrill went through me at how good of show this was.

Charles began sucking my clit harder and faster and my hips matched his pace. I could already feel my orgasm building within me and began whimpering as each hard suck brought me that much closer.

"Fuck yeah." I moaned, "Suck my pussy! Get me all hot and wet for that big fucking cock!"

I gasped and arched my back off the bed. Pushing my feet hard against his shoulders, I strained to push my pussy as hard into him as I could.

"Oh," I whimpered, "So close! Suck me faster, suck..."

My words turned into a sharp cry of surprise and pain when with no warning Charles roughly shoved a finger in my ass. At the same time he gave my clit a nip with his teeth and the additional pain sent me over the edge.

I came like an animal, head back, mouth wide open and wailing like a banshee. Bucking my hips wildly, I gave my nipples a hard pinch and screamed again. Clamping my thighs tightly around Charles head, I ground my quivering pussy into his face. His fingers continued to work both my holes and I squealed in pleasure as my body contracted around them.

I squeezed my nipples harder and released cry after cry of pure pleasure as I writhed on the bed helpless against the amazing orgasm having its way with my body. I lifted my hips and arched my back until I heard it crack. My body seemed to hesitate for a moment then with a scream that tore through my already sore throat and when my pussy contracted then released in convulsion of wet heat.

Charles flinched between my legs and I felt a warm sticky flood of fluid begin to drip down my thighs and flow through my pussy and around his fingers. I let my legs fall from his shoulders and knowing what was coming, Charles pulled his face away. My body spasmed again and a long stream sprayed from my quivering pussy to splatter his face and chest.

With a pathetic sounding whimper my body relaxed and I slumped down onto the bed gasping for breath.

"Holy shit." I stared up at the ceiling which appeared to be spinning. "I came so fucking hard!"

Charles eased his fingers from my holes and I smiled at the wet sound when they left my dripping pussy. With a smile he wiped his fingers along his face and put them in his mouth.

"Speaking of hard." I said, propping myself up on my elbows, "You better be ready to fuck me." Charles stood up to show me his big beautiful cock was almost as hard as it was before. He shoved his jeans down and as he kicked them off, I slid to the edge of the bed and sitting up took him in my hand.

"I think we can get him harder, don't you?"

Without waiting for his response I took him back into my mouth and now with the edge off took my time. I sucked him slowly down to the base of his shaft and shaking my head back and forth worked my mouth back up his delicious cock. I bobbed my head is a low steady rhythm enjoying every inch of him as well as knowing how good my mouth looked making the slow trip up and down his once again throbbing prick. After all, my hubby did deserve a good show.

I glanced up to see Charles watching and took him deep once more letting him admire the view before releasing him. His gorgeous cock was standing at full attention and I smiled up at him.

"Hard again already," I sighed, "I'm a lucky woman. Some men can barely get it up once."

"Then they'd be a waste on woman like you."

"Yes they would. But not you. Now," lying back on the bed I lifted my legs and placed my feet on his shoulders. "How about you show me how a real man fucks a hot wife?"

"You're the boss," he grinned, stepping forward and sliding his cock teasingly through my wet lips.

"Good that you know that." I told him, "Now do what your boss told you too!"

I screamed the last word when he plunged his cock balls deep into my still oozing twat. He held it there for a moment and I sighed at the feeling of my pussy stretching to accommodate his thick pole. Charles groaned and when he grabbed my ankles I could feel his hands trembling and saw the muscles tense in his chest and shoulders as he prepared to give it to me just the way I needed it.

He withdrew his cock to the tip then slammed it back into me so hard I cried out even though I had been ready for it. This time Charles didn't linger he began fucking me as hard and fast as he could. I stared up at him yelping at every brutal thrust as he gave my pretty pussy the pounding it sorely needed. Charles grabbed my ankles and bringing my feet to his lips licked the bottom of each from heel to toe, before sucking each of them one by one.

I loved having my feet worshipped and moaned softly while watching his tongue work across my feet. He was fucking me hard enough for me to feel his balls slapping against me, but as good as it felt I wanted more.

"Harder, baby, harder!"

Putting my ankles together, Charles pulled up on them, lifting my ass effortlessly off the bed. That caused his cock to drive into me even deeper and I cried out in approval. Dropping me back onto the bed, he placed his arms behind my legs and leaning forward bent them back until my feet were over my face. He started plunging his cock straight down into my pussy and I began squealing in not just pleasure, but it was beginning to hurt as well.

Charles knew it and he had an evil little smile on his face as he hammered away at my helpless pussy. His dark eyes were bright as he stared down at me and He squeezed my ankles hard enough to make me whimper. That spurred him on to fuck me even harder and I could feel my sticky juice splattering down my thighs.

"Oh god you're fucking deep!" I cried, "God it's good to get fucked right!"

"I haven't started yet." He said and whipping his cock out, grabbed my hips and with a wrench of his shoulders flipped me over onto my stomach.

I had barely hit the bed when he dug his fingers hard enough into my hips to make me yelp and yanked my ass up and towards him. He pulled me to my knees and drove his cock into me in one long hard stroke.

"You always know just how to fuck me don't you, baby?"

"Just how you taught me." He moaned behind me while plundering my pussy from behind.

His balls were now slapping my clit and I moaned each time it did. I looked to the side and admired the view of him standing there fucking me while I was on my hands and knees, my legs sticking over the bed. The sight of his naked well muscled body behind my slender form looked almost as good as his cock felt. I was yelping louder and louder and sliding my hand down between my legs began rubbing my clit.

I whimpered at how worked up I was despite having just cum and started working my hard button in fast circles while Charles moaned and gasped behind me. He was breathing like a bull and his fingers were pressing harder into my soft hips. I knew he was getting close again and called out, "Just a little more, baby! I want to cum again! Fuck me until I cum!"

Charles started to slow down, but I cried, "No! faster, harder! You can't cum until I do!"

Charles moaned in frustration and once again began assaulting my now aching, but very happy pussy. A glance in the mirror told me he was getting closer than I was. His eyes were shut and there was a strained expression on his face as he fought to let me win the race. I pinched my nipple and twisted it, hoping the jolt of pain would send me over the edge, but it only brought me a little closer.

"Oh," I moaned, "So close. " I knew either I would have to slow him down, or let him cum first, unless...I thought for a split second then smiled between my yelps. Why not? It was Valentine 's Day and what better way to say Happy Valentines than...

"Fuck my ass!"

"F...fuck your?"

"You fucking deaf? I said fuck my ass, make me cum with your fucking cock in my tight little ass!"

Charles face lit up like a kid on Christmas and withdrawing from my pussy, he pressed his dripping cockhead against my rosebud. He slowly pushed the head into me and I winced at the pain of his large purple head opening my ass. I hadn't let him have it in months and moaned as he eased into me. My fingers had slowed on my clit and taking a deep breath, I turned him loose.

"Don't tease me, fuck me! Make me squeal like the pig I am!"

I started to say something else, but what came out was a long loud high pitched wail as he shoved the full length of his cock inside my ass. I screamed in pain laced pleasure at the exquisite fiery pain as his cock forced my ass wide to take his thick cock. He began fucking me slowly and I squealed, "Take it, take my ass show me how a man takes his woman!"

He paused then began tearing into my ass as hard as he had my pussy. My mouth was wide open and I was emitting a continuous high pitched squeal as he sodomized me. My fingers danced across my clit and I felt the orgasm already racing through my body.

"Harder! Harder!" I urged him on in a high pitched voice.

Charles grabbed my hair and yanked my head back hard enough to cause a wave of pain through my scalp. As he drove his cock to the hilt in my ass I released an animal like howl and went off like a rocket. My ass contracted so tightly around his cock I heard him gasp. But he continued fucking me even as my ass fought to keep him inside. His slamming back in hurt more with my muscles convulsing and I howled again and again as my pain and pleasure wracked body bucked wildly. He grabbed both my shoulders to hold me still and I screamed his name repeatedly as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through me.

Charles was beginning to whimper like a child as he still fought not to cum. As the fading orgasm caused my ass twitched around his cock once more, I moaned, "Go ahead, cum for me, baby, but not in my ass!"

I squealed as loud as my now raw throat would let me when Charles pushed me flat on the bed and gave my ass several savage pumps that caused me to bounce up and down on the bed beneath him. With a low sound that was close to a growl, Charles pulled his cock from my ass and as I asked squeezed the base in his fist, holding it back.

Forcing myself to move, I rolled over onto my back and grabbing the glass from the night stand held it in front of him, "Spill a drop and you'll lick it up." I told him; "I have plans for a very special toast."

Charles released his cock and I watched a stream of cum splash against the side of the glass and ooze down to join the white contents of his previous load. I admired the muscles in his forearm and how good his large had looked on his thick cock as he jacked it off into the glass. Despite it being his second load his large heavy balls had manufactured another impressive amount of cum and I smiled at the amount now in the glass.

He wrung the last few drops onto the side of the glass and as it slid down. I decided to give him a thrill and bringing it to my lips titled it and took a tiny sip. I lifted my head to show him his cum smeared across my lips. I licked my lips and made a show of playing with it; sliding it around my lips before slurping it into my mouth and swallowing it.

"Damn." He sighed as he sat heavily on the edge of the bed.

I swung my legs off the bed to sit next to him and holding the cup in my lap said, "Wow, sweet roses and one hell of a nasty fuck. Who says you can't have the best of both worlds?"

"Most married women." He laughed.

"I'm not most married women, baby."

"No, Debra, you're not."

He gave me a rare sweet smile and leaning over gave me a soft kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day."

I returned the kiss and giggled like a school girl, "Aww, how sweet!"

"Once in awhile." He snapped his fingers, "Seeing we started right off I didn't tell you about your present."

"I got it." I lifted my ass off the bed and winced as I rubbed it. "It was delivered in the rear."

He laughed, "No, a real one. I know someone at Blue Grotto and got us reservations for eight."

"Are you kidding?" My eyes widened, "On Valentine's day?"

"They owed me money I told them get me in and call it even." He grinned "I brought a change of clothes so I figure I'll hop in the shower and you can get dressed up nice and we'll head out." He frowned, "Oh, that is if you wasn't doing anything with..."

"No worries." I waved my hand. "I'm all yours!"

"Great." He stood up and offered his hand, "Looks like you could use another shower."

"You go ahead and I'll catch up in a couple of minutes."

"I can wait if..."

"I need a couple of minutes." I winked, "You know."

"Damn." He laughed, "You know it's amazing what you can get used to. I swear I forget about him sometimes."

"Trust me, I do to." I said with a nasty smile. But it is a holiday so go on ahead."

"Okay." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and as he walked around the bed waved towards the nightstand, "Nice roses."

Sitting there on the bed I sighed contentedly. My nipples were aching, my ass was burning and my pussy was moist and satisfied. Exactly what I had looked forward to all day. Staring down at the glass, I called out, "You can come out now."

I looked up at the familiar creak of the closet door as it swung all the way open. Billy came crawling out on his hands and knees and as he had been taught, remained there staring down at the floor.

"You can come here."

Lifting his head he crawled across the floor towards me and I shook my head at his naked body. Skinny, already balding and worst of all; that small little dick-I couldn't bring myself to call it a cock, pointing down at the floor. When he crawled up between my legs, he lowered his head and kissed the top of each of my feet.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,202 Followers