Thanks Giving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Courtney! It's not like that... I'm sorry if I gave you that impression, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. You know I love you more that I love music, and that's a lot, and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you. I know I left you there on your own, but I didn't know he'd be there! I didn't know Courtney! I swear I didn't know..." His voice faded and his body gave away, landing in a heap on the floor. I could hear his cries, and I felt guilty. He must be going through quite a bit too.

"I'm sorry Tyler... I can't understand this... it's not you, I know it's not you... you haven't done anything wrong. I'm just scared; I'm scared it could happen again." I began to walk over to him, I was shaking.

"Tyler... hey, look at me!" He rolled over and looked at me. "I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to accuse you of being a rapist or anything."

I looked up at him and kissed him softy.

"Hey, do you want to see what I got for you?" He got up and walked over to his amp; he picked up some pieces of paper and handed them to me. "I wrote you a song..."

I started to read. "Oh my god Tyler... you wrote this?" He nodded and blushed.

"Aww... that's so sweet." I got up and sat down next to him on his bed.

"I love you Tyler" Then I kissed his neck, gently running my tongue down it.

"Uh Courtney? You know your making me hard..." I giggled and he went red with embarrassment. I kissed his lips again, allowing my tongue to snake into his mouth. I moved my hand from around his neck to his crouch; my hand was gently rubbing against the growing bulge in his pants. He moaned in my mouth as my hand undid his zip, allowing further access to his member. His breathing got heavier. I pushed him down onto his bed and took off his pants all the way. The bulge of his cock was getting bigger.

"Tyler... can I get some cum now please? I've missed it." I kissed his stomach and I licked my way down his crab line. His hands found my head as he played with my hair. I pulled down his pants so the were around his ankles, then proceeding to push down his boxer shorts. As soon as a small amount of pubic hair came into view, I stopped and looked up at him.

"Tell me what you want Tyler..." I kissed his stomach and his pubic area, making him breath faster. His voice was trembling. "Oh fuck Courtney... I wanna feel your hot mouth around my dick, and I wanna cum in your mouth so bad... you give amazing head Courtney and I'm nearly cumin just thinking about it..." He swallowed hard and I pulled down the rest of his boxers. His perfect cock stood there pointing upwards at me, I could see the shine where pre-cum had leaked out and I blew on it.

"Oahhh!" That was all he could manage.

I stuck my tongue out and swirled it around the head, collecting up the salty pre-cum to taste. My eyes were locked on his; his hands were massaging my scalp. I took his cock in one hand and I ran my tongue up and down on it. The veins of his cock were swelling even more with each touch of my tongue.

"Courtney... please... stop teasing me... please... I can't take it..." He let out a breath of air. I giggled and I opened my mouth just enough to allow his cock to push inside of my mouth. My lips were tight around his cock. I pushed my head down and let my tongue drag down on him shaft. I used my mouth to fuck his cock while I gently massaged his balls.

"Courtney... stop... if you want to... we can make love... I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel." I got up and got undressed. He signalled for me to get in bed with him. He held me close to him as he began to make love to me.

12