Thanks Giving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't. I'm just upset that's all. I didn't like see you kissing someone that's not me. It hurt . I know that we can't be together like other couples, but it did hurt me."

He kissed me. Without looking around first. This time I freaked out. I didn't like the thought of anyone catching us.

"And I'd like to go home please."

***

I knew it was a long shot, but I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Tyler over the weekend. I knew that he might be off with his band somewhere and I knew that if we did want to go out, we'd have to tell our parents something. I sat on my bed and looked at that picture we took using a disposible camera on prom night. Me in my dress, and Tyler, in his tux. We looked like we belonged together. Prom night, after Tyler and I came home, my mom and dad were at home so it was seperate rooms for us!

It was a Saturday morning. I went downstairs and saw a note from my mom that she'd gone shopping. My dad always has to go with her or she complains about the mass amount of lifting she has to do. Tyler was still in bed so I decided to join him. I knocked slightly on his door and opened it. There was only a small amount of light from the small window on the side of the room. I tip-toed down the stairs and stood next to Tyler's bed.

"Ohhh, hey there beautiful!" Tyler stirred and stretched. I lifted up his bed covers and got into bed with him. He put his arms around me and cuddled me close. I felt his dick slightly poke me in my back. I turned to face him and I grabbed it with my hand.

"Heyyy.. whatcya doing?"

"Just looking around your room." I said, continuing to feel his now totaly hard cock.

"Mmmm.. look around then!"

I went under the covers and rubbed his dick throught his pants again. He didn't say anything but I knew he wanted me to carry on going. I took it out and starts to lick it slowly with my tongue. The veins in his cock were starting to pulsate. I strokes it slowly as I started to just probe its purple head with my tongue. I took it all in my mouth and sucked hard on it.

"Kids?"

"OMG! SHIT! It's Mom and Dad!" I quickly jumped out of his bed and hide under the staircase in his room.

"Shhh!" Tyler mouthed rolling over pretending to be asleep. I stood there til I heard mom head for the bathroom upstairs. I headed out without a backward glance at Tyler and run up to my room.

***

Back in my room, my cell phone rang. Must be Tyler missing me already, I thought. I looked at the caller display info and all it said was "Incoming Call." I opened the flip and said 'Hello.'

"Courtney..?"

"Yes. Who is this?" I froze.

"I think you know who it is."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I snapped my phone shut. I knew who it was. He'd text messaged me before and now he was calling. It started to ring again, but I ignored it. I got under my covers and waited for it to stop.

***

It was a Friday night. I was in the house alone (which was quite weird). Mom and Dad were at a friends house and Tyler was out with his greebo friends. I was just watching some t.v when I heard the front door slam. I froze.

"BEAUTIFULLL?" It was Tyler, and he sounded drunk. "BEAUTIFULLLLLL?"

"In here.." I called back. He pushed open the door and stood in the doorway.

"Hi!" He said. "Hi beautiful."

"Hello.. are you drunk?" I looked over at him just standing there in the doorway.

"Yes, no! I think I might be."

"I think you are, Tyler. Do you want me to put you to bed?"

"Are you going to come too? I want to be put to bed with you. My sister. My prettyful sister." I laughed. He was looking at me, squinting his eyes. "Yes! You are prettyful! And I ask you... do you want to know a secret?"

"Sure...?" I nodded.

"Well... when i was a little bit younger, I used to wish that you weren't my sister and that you were my girlfriend and that we could be together. But don't tell anyone. It's a secret. And it's a secret that I used to jerk my dick off over you walking around the house in a towel." He giggled. Then collapsed in a heap. I got up from the sofa and pulled him up.

"Tyler! Tyler!!!" He was sleeping. Damn. I can't believe he'd said what he said. I just left him there though. He must have been too drunk to stay awake for sex.

I went to bed then. I had nothing to be awake for and there wasn't much on T.V.

A text message... I opened my phone. "I'm watching you. Your brother's sleeping so he isn't around to save you this time." I turned my phone off and threw it at the wall. Running out of my room and down the stairs and made sure the front door was locked, then the back door, then all the windows. I hated this. Tyler was still sleeping. I sat next to his bed and watched him. It was now 1am.

He stirred "mmm." He mumbled.

"Tyler. Tyler! Wake up!" I shook him.

"Yeah..? Courtney?"

"Tyler. He's after me."

"Who is? What are you talking about?"

"HE'S after me." My eyes locked with his.. and he stared at me.

"What happened?" But I couldn't answer him. I just started to cry.

12