Thanks Literotica

Story Info
What happens when you read too many stories.
811 words
4.01
68.3k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

I found Literotica sometime in Feb, and have been putting up stories on a fairly regular basis ever since. My wife has also gotten into reading Literotica. When I came home from work last Friday I got a surprise. As I walked in the door I found my wife naked in our armchair masturbating. I was kind of surprised by this. That's not something she normally does.

"Hello?" Was the most coherent thing I could muster.

"Hi honey, how was work?" was her response. I don't think she knew what to say either.

"Should I ask?" I looked at what she was doing.

She just kind of laughed "Well I know you were in the earth day contest so I sat down to read the stories. I read a few and they were pretty good. But I wanted a really great one so I started skimming the top lists. I've read thirty two stories and I just can't take it any more."

She got up and stark naked came and knelt in front of me in the doorway. She unzipped my pants and pulled out her favorite toy. She knows I love to be deep throated to start a blow-job and she takes me to the hilt. She rocks back a little and begins to use her tongue as she makes me harder and harder. I love to watch her work and I am really beginning to enjoy myself. I know people claim they have great sex with strangers, but there's nothing like knowing what your partner loves and giving it to them.

She wasn't holding anything back very quickly she has me ready to cum by using all the tricks that drive me wild. Just when she knows I'm going to cum she buries her head into me and takes me all the way into her throat. I tend to yell when she does this and today is no exception, as I filled her throat to overflowing with my hot sticky cum.

She leans back and I hear the sweetest sound in the world. When I cum really hard it fills up her throat and starts to make it's way to her nose. She actually sniffs to clear her sinuses. I'm smiling down at her and she's looking up at me with a soft smile, when her mouth makes a kind of "O" and she turns beat red.

"Honey," she says in a timid voice "would you mind shutting the door"

I looked around and realized I was still standing in the doorway my right hand on the doorknob of a very open door, my tool bag in my left hand. I just started laughing and shut the door.

Less than thirty seconds later she's on top of the bed with her bottom in the air and I'm just finishing shrugging out of my clothes. I start with my hands rubbing her thighs and moving on up to her bottom. Like me she's fairly touch starved and loves it when I touch her. I rub for a minute or so and then my fingers find there way inside her.

I feel her push back against my hand as I rubbed in and out of her, She begins to moan low in her throat. That sound of pure enjoyment we guy's love to hear. As I said the best part of sex with the same partner is knowing what they like and how to give it to them. My fingers begin to isolate her trigger points one by one. I work them back and forth bringing her ever closer to a climax. She buries her head in the covers trying hard not to cum until I tell her to. I continue to work my fingers pressing one point and moving an to another. Finally when she's starting to quiver I say it.

"Now baby cum for me."

In one long breathy moan she drops her head even lower and raising her hips lets her orgasm overtake her. She juices so well when she comes and my fingers have found the spot they want to be at and I keep rubbing it, forcing wave after wave of her orgasm to roll across her like a sun swept beach.

As she finished cumming I roll her over onto her back and she spreads her thighs in anticipation. I positioned my self and she guided me into her. She felt so good as I entered her, warm wet and still quivering from her last orgasm. I began to work my self in and out of her I was already hard and she was still quivering. In no time at all we climaxed together. I lay down beside her and we just held each other in contentment. Another one of the great parts about a wife, you can take comfort in each other afterwards.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers