You Win

Story Info
A wife is desperate to save her marriage, but at what cost?
5.9k words
3.66
64.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing some landscaping for this very pretty rich chick named Donna. She was having a few drinks and feeling tipsy when she begins telling me her life story. I guess I come across to women as a guy with all ears, someone safe that they can confide in. Anyways, she begins telling me about some weekly arrangement she has with some super hunk named Mike. Apparently her stupid husband Jeff knows nothing about it. But I know, and now you do too!! This is the story she told me, word for word.

Chapter One

"You win."

Just two words that signified my irreversible surrender.

Two paltry utterances that took me a mere second to make. And yet, they were finally muttered after days and weeks and months of unbearable begging and pleading by my husband Jeff.

I looked at my wedding ring and sighed angrily.

Didn't vows mean anything anymore?

"Does that mean you'll do it?" he spat out hopefully.

"Yes."

"And you won't change your mind, I hope?"

I sighed at his stupid question then glared at him with incredulity. Just what part of yes didn't he understand? He'd been begging me for months to say yes to his dangerous idea, and now that I was finally succumbing out of sheer frustration, he was doubting my submission to his stupid plan.

A volcano was raging within, and I could not believe that I was agreeing to go along with something so sinful as becoming a "swinging couple."

I rolled my tearful eyes at the ceiling and quickly thought about the first time Jeff had come to me with his outlandish proposal. It had been almost a year ago. He had started off by saying he felt our marriage needed a little spicing up.

At first I figured he was talking about going on an exotic vacation, or maybe him buying me a load of sexy underwear to get us both excited. I had even gone as far as thinking he was going to say we should get turned on by watching some provocative videos. Then I supposed he was suggesting we start experimenting with some new positions or perhaps even try oral sex.

At first he seemed hesitant to tell me what kind of spicing up he was talking about. So I had prodded him for more information.

"And just how do you suggest we spice our marriage up?"

Imagine my surprise when he floors me with the idea that we should become "swingers."

I had always viewed marriage as being sacred and an institution not to be taken lightly. I couldn't imagine being in a marriage where either of us would be free to "cheat." I firmly believed that marriage was supposed to be where each partner was strictly monogamous.

"Wow, this is sooooo amazing, Donna," he blurts out, pumping his fist in the air.

I begin to tremble with a sense of both fear and loathing. I can't believe I have agreed to his stupid idea of us becoming "swingers," but after more than six months of him asking me non stop, I finally cave. And the thought of it makes me absolutely sick. I want to vomit, but instead breathe deeper and faster. His obvious joy at being able to be in the arms of another woman, is leaving me feeling outraged.

He is gloriously happy at the thought. So happy, in fact, that his face is actually glowing.

Fresh flesh! Why is it so fucking important to him to have fresh flesh? And why does he seem more excited now then on our honeymoon?

"Why do you seem even more excited now, then when we were on our honeymoon?" I ask him, tossing my arms in the air for added effect.

"Don't be silly," he spits out. "I'm just overjoyed because something like this can save our marriage."

"I don't see how," I whisper in defeat. "Something like this could easily backfire. So many things could go wrong."

"What could possibly go wrong? I mean, this way neither of us ever have to cheat. We merely pick a couple a few times a year, and while I have sex with the guy's wife, you have sex with her husband. My best friend Larry has swinging parties at his mansion every weekend. We could attend them. All in just a whole lot of fun with no emotional attachment. It's just to keep our sex life fresh and exciting. We'll end up loving each other more, not to mention enjoying each other's bodies the more."

"So you say. But I say it can and probably will end in disaster."

"I don't see how," he said, sounding foolish. "I've thought it all through, and nothing can go wrong. It's just going to be a lot of super fun. What could possibly go wrong?"

"Sexually transmitted diseases for one. Pregnancies for another."

He scoffed at my words, then planted a goofy grin on his face.

"We'll be faithfully using condoms. So that's a non-issue."

"Until one breaks or leaks."

"The chances of that happening are very small."

"Maybe, but it is still a chance. Sooner or later these things could happen. And things are not always accidental."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that a guy or gal might poke a hole in a condom just because they get extra excitement of taking risks. Or maybe a woman can't get pregnant by her husband so she tries to get pregnant with someone else's husband."

"That's pretty far fetched."

"Not really," I insisted. "And then there's the possible emotional attachment to worry about."

"Emotional attachment?"

"Yeah, like falling in love unexpectedly. The heart is a finnicky thing. And then there is a chance someone may develop into a stalker, and become obsessed."

He seemed floored and began to look frustrated.

"My friend Larry would never permit something like that happening. Besides, you're only finding fault with the plan and imagining all these negative scenarios because you want to stop it from happening before it starts."

His words stung me like flying daggers. I was suddenly deflated and dejected. He was determined to have sex with other girls and that was that. This way he knew he didn't have to cheat behind my back. He could simply do it in front of my face.

"I'm not trying to back out of agreeing to your crazy plan," I assured him. "But I am merely pointing out the pitfalls."

"Everything will work out just fine, you'll see."

A tear suddenly plummeted down my cheek, and I could feel myself tremble with rage. Couldn't he see how unfair this whole thing was to me? He was always insinuating that he might end up divorcing me or cheating on me in secret if I didn't agree to let the two of us become swingers.

I was trying not to feel horribly manipulated and used. But that was what I got for marrying a multi-millionaire. He had spent his whole life feeling spoiled and entitled. Normal every day rules didn't seem to apply to him. Why couldn't I have chosen whom I would fall in love with?

I cupped both hands and clasped my face, suddenly weeping like a baby. He was forcing me to accept his stupid fantasy and make it my own. But deep down I wanted no part of it and he knew that. But he was being incredibly selfish and thoughtless. He obviously didn't care how much the idea sickened or upset me. He only wanted me to go along with it. He knew I was head over heels in love with him, and that in a few years I'd like to start having children with him. I couldn't imagine ever divorcing him. I was stuck!

He walked over and put his arm around my shoulder, whispering that it was going to be alright and that it was all for the best. He did his utmost to console me, but I was inconsolable the whole night through. We went to bed soon after and he had no problem going off to sleep without me. I remained awake and flustered, staring at the ceiling in the darkness. A long piece of silky webbing clung to the corner of that ceiling, and a spider began lunging at a trapped and helpless fly. It couldn't get away and it couldn't stop itself from having every drop of life slowly drained out of it. I felt exactly the same way.

When I awoke, I noted that Jeff was up early, and actually singing in the shower. I cringed at the sound of his ecstatic voice. He had never sung in the shower before. And he had never gotten up for work early before. It made me realize he was on cloud nine over my capitulation to his "swingers" demand.

I lay on the bed and could feel my stomach churn. I wondered if he actually had a "swinging" couple all picked out already. And if he had, what did they look like, and what kind of personality did they have?

The whole thing became more revolting to me the more I thought about it. Jeff and I had only been married for three years, and yet he had told me point blank for the last six months that our marriage needed spicing up if it was going to be saved.

I had to ask myself if debasing my body by sleeping with some strange man was going to actually save my marriage. A part of me was certain it was only going to end up ruining things between Jeff and I. Still, I couldn't seem to stop myself from loving Jeff. And I couldn't stop myself from trying anything that might actually save our fledgling marital relationship.

I knew in my heart of hearts that it was either go through with this damn "swingers" demand, or risk losing Jeff forever in a divorce. I sulked at the thought as Jeff kept singing up a happy storm. Was I even sure that such a flimsy marriage was even worth saving? And why did I love the creep so much? Especially after all the anguish his abominable suggestion had put me through.

I rolled over and pretended to go to sleep. No sense letting Jeff see me crying yet again. Soon he would be at work and then I could devour a box of expensive Belgium chocolates while I blubbered openly and figured out what to do.

It took Jeff a mere ten minutes to whip on his clothes and almost float on a high out the front door. He was so excited over the idea of putting his five inch woody to some hopefully sexy lady, that he had managed to put on two different coloured socks. Go figure.

I waited until I heard the sound of his ninety thousand dollar BMW begin to purr in the driveway, then I finally jumped out of bed.

Instead of chocolates, I began searching for a bottle of wine. For the situation I was in, I felt that alcohol would be a better remedy for me than comfort food. Besides, I knew it wouldn't take my overheated and over anxious husband too long to put his plan into action.

Chapter Two

By the end of that same week, much to my dismay, he had quickly managed to hammer out all the details. There would be no more delays, much less reprieves. This Friday night, which just happened to be tonight, would find us attending our first official "swingers night" at his millionaire friend Larry's mansion. I realized that it had been his best friend Larry all along that had been encouraging him and badgering him to climb on board the swingers bandwagon.

"We're supposed to be there for eight, so try dressing quicker," Jeff said coyly.

I sighed but was unable to shed any more tears. I had been crying in secret all day, but now that the time was finally here, I didn't see the use in protesting or dragging my feet any further. I had promised him I would give this couple swapping bullshit a try, and now I had to make the bed that my big mouth had so foolishly unmade.

I yanked off my bra methodically, allowing my medium sized boobs to stand at perky attention. Then I stood in front of one of my closets. I took a minute or so to find the right dress, until the a/c caused my nipples to swell and stiffen. I caught Jeff eyeing them greedily, but tonight his focus was bound to be elsewhere. He was going to get to fuck some other chick and I was going to have to let him do it.

I chose my brand new, five hundred dollar, slinky red velvet dress. It was both low cut and sleeveless, not to mention wickedly short. It was very provocative, and very tight fitting around my ass.

No sooner had I next slipped into my naughty five inch red pumps, that he suddenly looked pale and stunned. He hadn't figured on me dressing to kill. I usually dressed quite conservatively. Only tonight, if he were going to make me fuck some other guy, then I wanted all eyes to be on me, so it could be someone really hot that I chose. If I were going to make me give up my pussy, then I wanted it to be to some hot, giant cock, super young stud with flowing sexy hair. Not some limp dick, balding pot belly old fart.

He remained speechless for about a full minute as he gawked, but his mouth was wide open in shocked disbelief.

"Don't worry. I'm not wearing a bra or panties," I teased.

"You don't have to overdo it, you know," he muttered lamely.

I could suddenly feel my pretty face turn red and flush with anger. He was getting ready to fuck some red hot blond bimbo with giant boobies, and bend her over every piece of furniture in the house, and yet, he didn't want me to have any real fun or be noticed by any hot looking studs. He obviously only wanted me to fuck some tired old rich man who could barely get it up, while he took charge of his Marilyn Munroe look alike wife. Well screw him. What was good enough for the goose...

"Look it here," I spat out defiantly. "The deal was that I would let you fuck any girl you want. And I will let you do just that. So don't think that the same deal doesn't apply to me."

"You're supposed to fuck the husband of the wife I choose. That's the way it works."

"And you're supposed to fuck the wife of the husband I choose. That's the way I say it works. So lets just cut out all the bullshit and all the double standards. You fuck whoever you want...and I'll fuck whoever I want."

"Fine," he barely managed, his face betraying a twinge of jealousy. He hadn't counted on me choosing my own guy, much less so very dangerously strutting my stuff to a room full of panting, horny men.

I was surprised how quiet he was on the drive in. I could see the hairs sticking up on the back of his neck while he watched me plumping up my deadly eyelashes. He was frantic and desperate as he watched me spend five minutes in the visor mirror, applying a generous amount of gooey, glossy, and glamorous red lipstick. Then I held out my super long and super sexy red fingernails I had worked on earlier in the day.

"I'm sure any guy would give his right arm to have me jerk him off slow and teasingly with such super sexy nails, especially when my moist shimmering red lips could keep kissing that cock head to keep him super hard."

"You're just trying to make me very jealous," he blurted out venomously, adding a gratuitous snarl.

"So what if I am? It was your stupid idea in the first place. What did you think? That I was going to go to this swinger's party and just sit in a corner while you fucked some pretty young bimbo's brains out?"

The sudden blaring of an angry horn put his nervous eyes back onto the winding road.

"If you're having second thoughts about me turning on all the men at this party, we can always call it off. We can just turn around and go back home."

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" he asked bitterly.

"Honestly? Yes, I would. I never wanted to go to this stupid party in the first place."

He suddenly began to pant, and I could tell that as jealous and apprehensive as he was, he was fully planning on fucking a particular woman. Just who it was he planned to fuck, I did not know. But I realized I would know who his dream girl was soon enough. He obviously had made arrangements in advance.

I pursed my lips at the thought. Obviously he had been fantasizing about that girl for months. And tonight was supposed to be the night. But if he was going to fuck up a storm with some very cute, big breasted bitch, then I was going to fuck up a storm as well. I was determined to do anything to get him very upset and very jealous, even if it meant me having multiple partners or very handsome young studs with very large cocks. I knew he had probably pre-arranged for me to fuck some tiny dick old guy, plain and pot bellied. But I would choose my own lover.

"I'm sure the guy you had all picked out for me is old, with a short dick. Maybe some guy who can only last two minutes. But I'll pick someone who is young with a massive dick. And I will fuck him senseless, all night long. Or maybe even a second or a third giant cock. Or maybe even a huge cock gangbang. I'm really going to have a pussy stretching night."

I could see him start to really sweat. I had been a virgin when he married me, and he was used to my pussy being tight and pristine. But I could tell he was fearful of me stretching that puppy wide open just to teach him a lesson.

He parked the car in the cul de sac, then opened the door for me. He at least liked to pretend to his rich friends that he treated me with respect.

We moved slowly to the large double oak doors. So slowly in fact that it almost seemed as if he were dragging me.

When we finally did reach, a butler with a plastic smile let us in. The place was gorgeous and tastefully done, but it didn't overly impress me. If I'd seen one ten million dollar mansion, I'd seen them all.

A maid slung Jeff's raincoat over her shoulder, then escorted us passed the grand entrance and into a magnificent living room. Breathtaking chandeliers abounded.

I let my husband move me towards his best friend Larry, and it turned me on the way my heels clicked so seductively across the marble floors.

Now that we were here, a part of me just wanted to sit in a corner, act like some shriveled up plant, then simply dry up and blow away unnoticed. But the clicking of my super high, super sexy pumps was exciting me. I found it strangely, yet powerfully exhilarating.

After a few more seconds I could plainly see that all male eyes were now firmly placed upon me. Most of the guys had their tongues out, dangling them across the gleaming marble floors. What all that meant was that most of the ladies gave my husband Jeff a curious once over. After all, the way this swinger thing worked, was that two couples got together and switched partners for the evening. So if the husbands were all going gaga over me, then their wives, whichever one would get stuck, would end up fucking Jeff. But did they want to fuck Jeff?

Larry walked over to meet us, pumping his best friends hand and ceremoniously taking my hand as well, stooping to kiss it.

I knew my outfit and sexy curves were creating quite a stir, but the ladies, including Larry's wife, didn't seem too anxious to befriend me. They simply remained aloof, glaring at me jealously.

I got the sense that Jeff was getting nervous over all the attention I was getting.

"Relax, Jeff," Larry said jokingly. "It's not like we're gonna gangbang her or anything."

The chandeliers were bright and sparkling, like a billion diamonds flashing unfettered brilliance.

A few beads of sweat began to form over my brow, and I at once wanted to go wipe them away. I hated feeling sweaty.

"I think I'll just use your powder room."

Larry smiled mischievously. "Right over there. But don't be too long. All the guys are gonna want to meet you."

I slapped on a plastic smile of my own, then walked towards the bathroom, feeling super horny, yet trashy. I had married Jeff as a virgin, and had never known another man sexually. Only now, the whole setting was really starting to turn me on, only I didn't enjoy feeling like some absolute slut. At least not yet.

The door to bathroom was locked. And a helpful passerby whispered that there were at least four full bathrooms upstairs.

The woman giving me the information wore what appeared to be some kind of maid's uniform.

I followed her up the impressive winding staircase, admiring the hand carved spindles and breathtaking stained glass.

When we reached the top, she pointed to a set of double doors with what looked like gold plated handles.

I thanked her and clasped the impressive handles with both hands, swinging the doors open.

The bathroom took my breath away. I was just that beautiful and grand.

I quickly swung the doors shut, then locked them behind me, but suddenly heard some water running in the far corner.

12