All Comments on 'Thanks Little Sister'

by Dai Raku

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WHORE

You're just a fucking nigger loving whore who will be fuckjed and maybe knowned up and then shared andthen come home with STD or worst. Good luck whore! Oh and no white guy if he knows will ever want your nigger loving smelling cunt. You'll find out one day just how bad a mistake you made girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a joke

what do you say to a black man wearing a 3 piece suit?

"will the defendant please rise"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
thank you for the class desription of a black man

the vision of this man was the best i read of a black man in these type stories in the positive.thank you for your positive views.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story

Don't take the racists seriously. Obviously the story tripped them up because it was well written and showed a black man as a gentle man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story

Good story. To the racist... You must have gotten something out of it because you read it didn't you... Maybe it;s a good thing because maybe you'll learn what a woman needs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a gentle, working lover with dignity

a gentle, working lover with dignity and he happened to be black. too bad some racists cannot get past the skin.

it was nice to read a black story without the dick size fixation.

i would have liked to hear more about the 3D kids and her, and about any kids she had with Dwight. oh well.

kudos on a nice tale

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Really good story

Very good tale. Towards the end you had problems with grammar/spelling, but not too bad.Your constant use of the word, "Brotha" got a bit old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well written

great story and it was well written with an art and passion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

More romantic then sexy, I loved!

PS. It's nice to know that asshole racist have nothing else better do then post their irrational hate after reading your story. Keep making your character's more life-like and real, you're hitting a raw nerve.

DevlinX57DevlinX57about 12 years ago

I love your writing style. I lived in Dallas, TX for 6 years so I'm very familiar with how the white women there speak and think. I know you're a white women who loves black men because of the natural way you use the word 'brotha', in your writing.

Alfred

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous