Thanks Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my right leg over his left shoulder and held his head hostage. The jubilation of his tongue in my orchard evoked a deafening scream from my lips.

Dwight got between my legs and opened the gate and allowed his manhood to take a walk inside me. My tightness gave way to his determination, as he made love to me with the vigor of a man possessed with the knowledge of loving a woman the right way. He enticed my juices to exit my well lubed pussy two more times.

My body was numb. I felt completely drain and satisfied. He turned me over and entered me from behind. With my hands spread up and out, he placed his hands on top of them and slowly grind himself deep in me. Twenty minutes of this and I was feeling my my orgasms travel throughout my body. This time my juices triggered an explosion beyond my wildest dreams, as they escaped out of me, in what seemed like a never ending flow.

His smooth motion suddenly gave way to an erratic trusting of his hips. He buried himself fully inside me, as I felt the fruits of his labor contact the walls of my pussy. He had made love to me like no man had made love to me before. My body felt pleasures it didn't know existed until that night. I wanted him in me forever, each second, each minute each hour was filled with a sexual fulfillment out of this world.

Finally after two hours of none stop love making the two of us was exhausted, he rolled off of me, I turned over and place my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. There were no need for words; his action had said it all. There were no doubts how he felt about me and me about him.

I realized at that instant that the sex I had with men before him was just sex, he showed me how a real man makes love to a woman, I felt like a virgin that night because he took me places sexually I had never been before.

Three months after that wonderful night, and on my 21st birthday, Dwight took me out for dinner. After our food arrived, he got down on one knee and proposed to me. Of course I said yes. I had ordered prime rib, but I was so overwhelmed, I didn't even eat. But later that night I had the best prime rib, if you know what I mean.

Eleven years later, I'm still having the best prime rib for dinner and chocolate cover chocolate for dessert, all because of my little sister's ability to spot a good man. Thanks little sister.

12