All Comments on 'Thanksgiving Feast'

by sweeteuphoria

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tata12772tata12772over 16 years ago
Wow

Wow this story brought tears to my eyes...Nicely presented...Well Done...Keep up the great work

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 16 years ago
WOW

Very well done, a great story for the season. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

Wonderful story that should be read by everyone! It was the storyline that caught me and kept me reading. This should be published in other places where everyone can have the opportunity to read it. Makes a good point that not everyone living on the streets choose to live there. Life happens and sometimes it leaves us in bad positions. I can relate really well to this as my life-partner passed away too early in life as well. I too could have ended up in the streets had it not been for my son that lived. Depression from losing loved ones can and will take a person this low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good...

I was a little unsure about it in some parts, especially as the time was a little unclear in some transitions, but that last line got me. Good one.

avid_reader_85avid_reader_85over 16 years ago
Wonderful!

What a wonderful story for the holiday season. There were parts that brought tears to my eyes. The both of you did an excellent job with this story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I have to say, that I expected something a little different due to the title, more sexually charged which writing effectively is a skill unto itself. You have gone the extra mile to create something truly exquisite, a love story that is worthy of the term "love Story." Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!!

What a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW - EXCELLENT

Blown Away - can't believe that this is not a real tale - Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it Carry on with tis style it Suits you

Thanks for a wonderful story of giving and receiving. Loved it and cried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

Some times it takes a story like yours to bring home to others just how lucky they really are;Well done and thank you.

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Awesome

Kudos on a great story---I absolutely loved it!!!!!

MugsyBMugsyBover 16 years ago
Congrats!

Nicely done! I enjoyed every bit of it and I'm happy that others seem to share my feelings. I especially loved the last bit. It brought tears to my eyes. So nice to see a story like this around this time of year. Can't wait to see more collaborations.

bailadorabailadoraover 16 years ago
A beautiful story

A very lovely and touching story...well done!

whiskymacwhiskymacover 16 years ago
excellent

Another cracking story please keep writing as I think your great

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible

All I can say is WOW! When I read a piece, even a short story like this one, i ask my self am i feeling the emotions of the characters? Tears came to my eyes as i finished reading this piece, I am very impressed, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

That story is very emotional, almost made me cry. Great characters, great storyline and I love happy endings.

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
Nicely done ladies!

A charming and compelling story. Excellent characterizations and descriptive imagery. Well paced plotting and natural dialogue. Kudos.

Welcome to the AH family.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 16 years ago
I am always

a sucker for a happy ending, and this one was happier than most. It could have used a bit of editing, and some questions arose in my mind, but those are very minor things, and do not detract from the story as a whole. .

bobbyluvbobbyluvover 16 years ago
excellent

I just wanted to comment that this was exceptionally written...loved read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gooooooood Detail!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it!! well written...I felt the piece through your words.....thank you for a wonderful interlude on a long journey....Keep on creating.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tears in my eyes

I had to stop and blink away the tears from my eyes...this is a wonderful story, keep on writing!!

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
A heart warming story!!

This was such a heart warming story. I got choked up many times. You did a great job on this story. 5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SHE-IT MAN! THAT WAS FAN BLOODY TASTIC!

Wet eyes! Plenty wet after reading this beautiful yet sad story! I don't think that I could have gone on if that's what happened to me! I would like to thank you for sharing this BEAUTIFUL FANTASTIC STORY WITH US!

LOVE YOU ALL! GREG!

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous