All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great installment!

Great sex scenes. Loved knowing the cup sizes of the females. Enjoyed setting up Jackie's need to get bigger tits if she wants to be with Eric. Bob's emasculation was a good scene ("Share with the poor" indeed). Can't wait to see Eric encountering more and bigger breasted females in Pointe Place, DDDDave.

We saw Bob's reaction, I can't imagine the other guys are going to be happy with Eric having sex with ALL the women. Surely, one of them would try to repeat the accident and get a bigger dick.

Keep up the GOOD work, DDDDave.

Adrian Burns

StephenMiletusStephenMiletusalmost 3 years ago

I'm disappointed that Eric & Donna didn't wake up Eric's Dad Red. I can imagine his response upon entering the room:

"What are you two dumbasses doing--" Red began, only to fall silent once he saw his son's erect member. It was the most threatening thing pointed at him since his Marine company received a PLA bayonet charge near the Chosen Reservoir. Unable to speak, he left the room, hoping the sight would not give him nightmares.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES