All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 06'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT IS NEXT

EXCELLENT STOERY. TIME FOR ERICS MOTHER TO ENJOY HIS WEAPON. DO NOT FORGET RED TRYING DONNA AND JACKIE.

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry, don't think so...

This tale is almost over with. At least for the time being. I finished writing this about a month ago and have been posting about a chapter a week. And we are almost to the end of the trail for this saga. But I hope everyone has enjoyed the trip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hilarious chapter

Gotta give you props for another great story really wonder what else you have up your sleeve given that Jackie is way bigger this trip and where her boobs wil expand to next time and yes getting Kitty involved would be funny just to see what Red would do about an ultra busty version of his wife.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 11 years ago
"F--- The Police!" to quote N.W.A.

Nice use of a supporting character.

Her encounter with Eric and Jackie was natural and believable. Initially, I thought Jackie was in trouble (via a crazed police officer), but fortunately, Suzy was as captivated by Jackie's endowments as Eric.

The police scenario including official police sounding dialogue was great. "This appears to be an EXTREMELY large caliber weapon" was a favorite example.

Imagining Alyson Hannigan with triple D's was a highlight of this scene (putting a "fantasy" on top of a real life public figure is a great thing about your parody stories).

Though, the thought of having a sort of "BE Arms Race" (where characters are constantly outgrowing each other) is always appealing in this sort of fiction; it was great to see Eric have sex with a more modestly endowed female and through Jackie watching the action; it still retained the high caliber of sexiness that we've come to expect in this series.

Sorry, to hear that this story is almost over. But it has been a fun trip imagining a super-sized Eric having sex with massively endowed versions of the women of Pointe Place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES