That 70’s Show: The Second Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this, he began fucking the former Miss Innocence with tremendous enthusiasm, giving Mrs. Forman exactly what she wanted, the same hot fuck his friend Hyde had also given the incredibly hot mother of yet another friend. As he started to move his body, her forty-year old body began to gyrate wildly. Each thrust forward of his nineteen-year old cock, brought Kitty's return thrust back. At the same time, her tongue continued to dance in and around his mouth.

At this point, she was very close to the throes of orgasmic ecstasy. When the moment of joyful truth finally arrived, Kitty held his neck tightly, strengthened her grip on his body and began to spasm violently. While he felt the wetness of her mouth pressed to his face, he also heard the grunting, groaning sounds of a passionate woman reaching one hip-grinding orgasm after another.

A second later, with Kitty's cunt muscles doing their magic on his cock, Kelso felt himself about to expel his boiling hot load into her body. And so, with one last plunge forward, he splattered, he gushed, he exploded every bit of semen he had to give into the cunt of his friend's very zealous mother.As Hyde already told him, Mrs. Forman was absolutely, positively their best fuck ever, bar none.

Later, as he stood over the mother's naked body, she again talked dirty. "I really loved your cock, Kelso baby" she told him, then reached up for what she loved, wrapping her long slim fingers around it. "I loved having you fuck me with it and I loved the feel of it inside me," she said while jerking him off more vigorously. "But, do you know what I really love, young Kelso?"

As her moist lips wrapped around his cock, and her tongue started licking on it, Kelso fell over on top of her with his face landing between her short, but gorgeous legs.

Then, as she nibbled wildly on his dick, he started licking the juicy folds of Kitty Forman's very tasty cunt. As good as it was earlier, eating her delicious cunt a second time was even better. Maybe it was where his cock was, in the juicy wet confines of Kitty Forman's mouth.

* * *

Sharing Kitty's Goodies

It was the very next day, and like the first time, Kitty and Kelso were alone in the house since all the others had gone out for the day and Red was still hunting with Bob.

Unlike the first time, the very anxious Kitty forgot to lock the front door. Anyone could walk into the house while the lady of the house and her young lover were fucking, not in a bedroom, mind you, but right there on the living room couch.

In an exact repeat of the day before, Kelso and Kitty had already been going at it for well over an hour. Not only had he already fucked her hot pussy, Kitty had also sucked him off while he again ate her hot cunt. They should have been finished, but they weren't. The extremely hot Kitty wanted more. She wanted something she hadn't gotten in years from a bored husband who preferred hunting and to ass-fucking.

"You said I had the perfect ass. What about fucking me in my perfect ass?"

Sure he would. But what about that unlocked front door? Shouldn't one of them have double-checked to see if it was locked before Kelso bent Kitty over the back of the couch and drove his big hard cock right between her two soft cheeks and into a surprisingly loose anus? Yeah! They should have, but they didn't.

At the time, the fucking Mom was bent over at the waist when son Eric opened the front door and walked right inside his parent's house. What he saw then was something most sons never get to see with their mothers, especially those with a fairy tale reputation. The nineteen-year old boy saw another nineteen-year old boy with his cock deeply embedded inside his saintly big mother's righteous ass, holding onto Kitty's swiveling hips, while humping Mrs. Forman from behind.

Kelso saw him first because Kitty was too engrossed in the fuck of her ass to see a son more interested than embarrassed by his erotic find.

Much to Kelso's surprise, Eric didn't say a word. He just stood there watching his mother getting porked by the guy he already knew was porking his sister. He apparently liked what he'd found judging by the sly smile on his face. Only when Kitty lifted her head and looked up at the intruder did her son say something.

"Having fun, Kitty?" he said to the mother who stopped moving her body long enough to stare at the son who clearly wasn't upset by seeing his mother cheating on his father. In fact, Eric was so happy by his highly unusual find, he was already unzipping his fly and taking out an also-big cock, a fact Kitty couldn't help noticing.

"Eric, honey! What . . . what are you doing? I'm your mother! Don't you dare take out your manhood in front of me!"

Ignoring her pleas, he moved around to the front of the couch and grasped the sides of Kitty's head. He then lifted his mother's stunned face right to his bulging cock.

"Since you seem to like it in the ass, I'm assuming you'll like doing this too?" he said as he placed his bulbous cockhead right on Kitty's glowing lower lip.

Her resistance came as no surprise, using her one hand to push his cock from her mouth. "Eric! No! Please, son! I can't do that with you! It's so wrong!"

However wrong it was, she kept on moving her turned-on body back and forth, letting Kelso fuck her ass while continuing to deny the sucking of her own son's cock.

"I've never done anything like that before," she lied of course. "And you're my son, for Christ's Sake! How can I possibly do what you want? It's you manhood! How can I possibly take it inside my mouth? It wouldn't be right! Please don't ask me to do it!" she said with her head turned away.

Since Kelso wanted what Eric wanted, he thought he'd move things along by shoving his dick as far as he could into her ass.

He then reached around her body for a feel of her ever-wet pussy, massaging her swollen clit while fucking her in the asa at the same time. What happened then was the very expected from the turned-on Mrs. Forman. The very excited lady started doing what she couldn't possibly do with her teenage son. She started licking Eric's cock, eventually taking it all the way into her mouth for the same invigorating blowjob she gave Kelso. Was Eric disappointed in his mother's lurid behavior? Don't be ridiculous!

"Not too bad for someone who never sucked before," he said while holding her face to his dick. "Guess you're never taken a load inside your mouth either," he said while fucking his mother's pretty face. Kitty didn't answer. She just continued sucking while Kelso continued fucking her beautiful ass and fingering her hot pussy. The look on Eric's face told Kelso he was really into doing his own Mom. It also said he was about to give her mouth his load.

"That's it, you hot bitch! Suck my dick dry, cunt!" he said and, surprisingly, his Mom wasn't at all offended by her son's lewd comments. In fact, it had the exact opposite effect on her. She sucked him off with even more enthusiasm while moving her body more vigorously against Kelso. Giving this highly impassioned woman their respective loads didn't take long at all.

And when it happened, Kelso had a firm grip on her soft hips while Eric's hands slithered though her short blonde hair. The friend shot first, filling her ass hole to the max with much of his juice dripping out onto the carpeted floor. Eric followed right after, not stopping until he had deposited all his sperm inside his mother's very eager mouth. Not surprisingly, there was the same outpour from her mouth as there was with her ass. It dribbled out onto her chin where the woman nonchalantly licked it away.

* * *

That was during the day. What happened later that night turned out to be even better if you can imagine it? As you know by no, sweet Kitty Forman was one hot babe. Taking on two big studs was exactly what the doctor ordered for someone like her.

Kitty's husband called to see how she was and to say he was having a ball with his friend, Bob. Kitty told him she was fine too and also having a ball. She was.

Just minutes after hanging up the phone, Kitty walked out of her bedroom dressed to fuck in a short see through nightie with nothing on underneath. In addition to her sexy outfit, she had on a ton of makeup that made her look like a street whore getting ready for a nights work.

"Hi, boys!" she said to them, then moved right up to Eric who was sitting on the living room couch. The look of astonishment on her son's face told it all. He obviously couldn't believe how sexy and how trampy his mother looked.

"Urr, Mom!" he stammered.

"What's the matter, baby?" she asked after turning around to face Kelso with her ass facing Eric. "Didn't know your mother could look so fucking hot?"

He tried to speak, but no sensible words came from his mouth.

"Amanamananamana!" he mumbled in an impromptu Ralph Kramden impression.

Having him just where she wanted, Kitty looked back over her shoulder with a cum and fuck me look in her eyes.

"Kelso says I have a beautiful ass. What do you think of my ass, Eric honey? Is it really all that beautiful?"

Right after saying that, she lifted her nightie to her waist, spread her feet far apart and bent over slightly. As he stood up, she reached behind herself and gripped her ass cheeks tightly, spreading them apart, a tease meant to drive her son crazy with lust for his hot looking mother.

It worked.

By the time he got to her, Eric had his cock already out. This time, it was he who was going to fuck the hot Mrs. Forman from behind. As for Kelso, he just watched with his own cock in hand, anticipating at the very least, the mother's lips surrounding it again for yet another scintillating blowjob.

"You're beautiful!" Eric said to his mother, then grasped her hips, pressing his big dick to her beautiful ass. "Bend over!"

She just smiled back at him and bent over all the way. "Like this, honey?"

As her face came within inches of the carpet, Eric didn't wait another second. He shoved his cock between her beefy cheeks and into her juicy cunt.

"Oh, yeah!" he cried out as his cock filled up her pussy and he started moving his body to his mother's gyrating ass. "My mother's a hot piece of ass!" he yelled while fucking the hot piece from behind.

"I am! I am a hot . . . . . hot piece of ass and I love fucking!" Kitty agreed.

Hot shit! We'd say! This woman was the hottest babe Eric had ever done. He had never fucked someone as wild and as hot as his own mother, the sweet Kitty Forman.

"Jeez, man! Have you ever done someone so fucking hot?" he asked Kelso who merely shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to brag, but Kelso already had his own list of really hot women, one of whom being Laurie Forman, Kitty's daughter and Eric's older sister.

Needless to say, it didn't take long for the son to pop his load. Eric came within minutes after getting his dick into his mother. Hey, the way she was moving and teasing him, how could anyone NOT cum?

The one who didn't cum was the hot babe herself. Her son was just too fast, and not considerate enough to please his hot mother. That was left to Kelso.

He'd already fucked this woman more ways than he could count, and in just about every hole she had. The only way they hadn't fucked was the way they did right then. So, without Kelso even getting up, Kitty fell into his lap with her back to him. As he gasped the sides of her bare thighs, she lowered herself onto his cock.

"You know what I want now, sweet baby!" she told the big kid as her hand guided his big cock right into her pussy."

"Oh, yeah!"

"That's it! That's it!" she sighed as it filled her up all the way. A few seconds later, she started to grind her meaty ass to his groin. "Fuck me, sweetheart! Fuck me! Make me cum again. Fuck me!"

When he reached around in front of her and started massaging her clit, Kitty started moving faster and faster, fucking for him just like they fucked before. She obviously wanted to cum and didn't stop moving her body until both of them did.

As she rested for a second while leaning forward, Eric grasped his mother's head and lifted her face to his cock. Kelso knew what he wanted from her. She'd done it the day before even though she said she couldn't. Guess what? She didn't say anything the second time.

Kitty just took hold of her son's big cock and wrapped her juicy wet lips around it. As she licked and sucked one big cock, she bounced her fine ass until another cock got hard again inside her hot hole. Kelso certainly couldn't cum again, but sure as hell enjoyed what was going on right in front of him.

Later on, after she'd taken Eric's load into her mouth and came yet again, his mother got the double header you just knew had to happen. Mrs. Forman got one cock in her ass and another in her cunt, both at the very same time.

Here's how it went: with Kelso on the carpet on his back, hot Kitty straddled his body, the anxiety of the double penetration written all over her face.

"Gosh! I thought I'd done everything, but this will definitely be a first!" she said while kneeling over his waiting cock and Kelso. "Whatta ya say, Eric? Ever fucked a woman's ass before? I know for certain you've never fucked your mother's ass before. HaHaHa!" she said to the guy who still had a disbelieving look on his face as he donned a lubricated rubber.

Seconds later, she lowered her body onto Kelso and took his dick all the way inside the town's sweetest, hottest cunt. "Oh, yes!" she cried out, then bent over. "C'mon Eric honey! Fuck my ass!"

Not long after, Kitty got what she wanted as her son gripped her cheeks tightly, parted them gently, then shoved his cock between them. At the same time, Kelso pushed up, feeling both the mother's wet pussy and his friend's big stiff one. It was a weird feeling, but one Kelso truly enjoyed.

Eric loved it too. "Jesus, what a beautiful ass!" he said of his mother's real fine butt as he started pounding it hard, giving Kitty something she truly loved too.

Unfortunately, the double fuck of hot Kitty Forman didn't last long enough. The two guys fucking her couldn't use any restraint when it came to cumming. They both popped their loads quickly into the woman whose body moved just a little too fast and a little too wildly.

More to Cum . . .

Copyright © 2014 Victor/Victoria Productions.

Published by Victor/Victoria Productions.

From the author

I am Jack Vitale, writer of erotic fiction. My work is hot and graphic and told as all good smut should be told. Like all my previous stories, these erotic tales featuring celebrities and characters taken from television and movies, are by no means true.

They are fictional fantasies from a mind so lurid, no one is off bounds. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. By no means did we intend any disrespect for the ladies engaged in lurid sex and speaking obscenely. Hopefully, all those women will enjoy the naughty story we've written especially for them.

12