All Comments on 'That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 02'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
keep the final chapter for yourself

crap is crap where you find it.this crap is worst than most.your fanasy and your story comes from mental ward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
who to associate with emotionally?

The story is clearly erotic, even if there are some who do not like this wife-sharing genre. What I hope is in the third chapter is, "what the devil does this husband get out of this???" I just cannot get into the emotional head of this husband. I can't imagine how the wife could be satisfied with doing this only once. I can't see how she won't cheat on him later.

I can get very aroused associating with the wife! She is really in the driver's seat here...wow. So I sure hope we resolve these emotional issues in the last chapter!

NautonnierNautonnieralmost 18 years ago
An Interesting Tale

Well unlike the other comments I find the story well written and believable. Some of us have had closely similar real experiences and perhaps the previous comments are from those who only have stories to read and not to tell.

Thank you for your efforts in producing this story and I look forward to the next 'episode' wondering how you intend to tie off the loose ends that you are creating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Whats In There???

Having read the comments and the story I too am left with the wimps WIFM's but more importantly how would a woman really feel in this scenario.

First the humiliation boy's WIFM's (Whats in it for me). Confused at first then realizing it's what he wants and needs to feel demeaned, pathetic and humiliated by someone who supposedly used to care only for him. Sick huh. Hang on for it gets worse for him.

The new porn queen or the wife of the prior commentor initially had to feel that she had won the lottery or divorce court. Dildo boy pushed her into something she didn't want to do or was scared to do but he has worn her down and promised not to divorce her or let it bother him. Not only that but so as not to offend her, he makes it clear that he doesn't want any strange reciprocal pussy because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings or their marriage. Hmmm says she, but humps along her excited thoughts derailing her real concerns about him.

What has really changed she wonders, is he for real - he just wants to hear about it or watch me fuck another man as it will excite him. This person I used to know and love has changed into something I'm not sure I am comfortable with but since he wants it lets try it as I can always stop or leave him.

Now having fucked a few other cocks with first just telling him then next with him nakedly watching and jacking off I am really confused. This asshole is getting weird and the men are asking me how I feel about him pimping me out, watching us, then excitedly getting naked then jacking off. 4 or 5 of the guys have said no more - not with the wierdo in the room.

She says what am I to do now? I have this sick man that I used to respect, am currently married to and now I have absolutely no respect for him except as my new cock scheduler and facilitator of his wanted infidelity. I am afraid of what is next or if he is on drugs, or will commit some other wierd act or ? Who is this guy and when do I dump him?

So sports fans, the problem goes beyond the old freakie watching wimpie cuckster. She has her mental health to consider as well as his lack of same. If there are children, jeez - get the wierdo away from them as soon as possible.

How greatly humiliating for a used to be a man - just the way he wants it though eh jackoff! What a waste of time writer and for such a limited audience.

There must be something else to write about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuckold is a cuckold

If it looks like, sounds like, and acts like a WACC it is a WACC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's to say?

You don't have to even say what country hubby and wife are from. Once we read he is dying to become a "cuckold". ....we know. The history books have it wrong. American colonists didn't throw the British out in a war for independence from British rule. They kicked their British "Happy-to-be-a-Cuckold Husband" asses out because we don't respect that and wanted nothing more to do with their male vaginas. Bully for us!

unh0unh0about 7 years ago
What is it with British husbands?

Becoming a cuckold appears to be the most sought after goal of every one of you! Why are you so convinced you'll never be enough, nor do you deserve to be enough, for your ladies? It's a bit puzzling. And it's surprising you opposed the Germans' conquering and occupation of your fair isle in WW II since that would have provided all of you with ready-made cuckolding opportunities at every turn. And we say the female mind is unfathomable! Try figuring out the low self-esteemed, "...please, I WANT to be a cuckold!" mentally of those (the English) who make fun of others (the French) for being push-overs in any world war, yet as English husbands they just can't wait to suck another man's cum from their own wife's well used pussy. Blaaaghh!! Damn, it's a GOOD thing you are all living together on an island in the Atlantic ocean. You kinda deserve each other. But other than that, great story!

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Contracts for sex or abstention are NOT enforceable, particularly in the United States! Hubby and wife did NOT have to abstain from sex just because of an UNENFORCEABLE contract clause. Similarly, an option for up to 3 more sex videos again is NOT enforceable. They could simply walk away and not do any more porn videos. One cannot contractually force another person to have sex - with anyone! The idea is entirely bullshit! This has now reached a level of SUPREME crap!

Hubby should have simply said - you've had your fuck, and more. Now I fuck you. And we go home. NO MORE. IT ENDS - OR OUR MARRIAGE ENDS! NOW!

Anything else is garbage. I'm astonished and disgusted with the lack of preparation, forethought and research by this author. Simply inexcusable. Fantasy or not, Literotica or upyourass-a, there has to be truth and reality to the plot. Otherwise it's an infantile jack-off fantasy for underage retards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous