That Fateful Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,900 Followers

Mom gulped and said, "Matt, I love you very much as well and before today I may have slapped you for that last comment but now I want you to look at me and I will take it as a compliment if you get a hard on."

Beth said, "Donna, Matt I hope this doesn't change the way you feel about us. I love both of you more now, than I ever thought was possible."

Our conversation lasted another forty five minutes or so before Donna finally suggested that it was getting late and we needed to get something to eat. After some discussion between us, we decided to order a salad and a pizza for dinner from a local pizza place.

I got up from my chair and walked over to help Donna stand up from her chair. We hugged each other and then turned to face our moms with our arms around each other.

I asked both moms to stand up and come over to me and Donna. Once they were standing next to us, I said, "Let's do a group hug to remember the love we share between us."

We all stepped forward and wrapped our arms around the backs of the person next to us and hugged. I am sure by our nude body contact we sealed our love for each other and at that moment, we didn't care what others might think of our relationship.

It was getting late so we went inside. Donna said she wanted to take a shower before the pizza arrived. My mom and Beth both agreed that a shower would feel great after the great time we had on the patio. Mom and Beth headed off to the hall bathroom together for a shower and I called after Donna to fix the water and I would be along shortly to shower with her.

I called the pizza place and made our order.....

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please vote and rate my story and if you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,900 Followers
12