That Fateful Weekend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,904 Followers

We engaged in a conversation to catch up on information about work, life and then the conversation turned back to the lifestyle Donna and I had chosen to live in our home.

I was surprised Dad didn't get upset like I thought he would. I'm not sure how he calmly discussed about our being nude our openness to sexual activities but he seemed to be interested. Maybe he was calm on account of Beth giving him an impromptu blow job.

Mom told us during her first visit to our home that dad was never big on oral sex but now that someone else, other than his wife, had sucked his cock maybe that was the reason he was almost sporting a smile.

Jake was looking at the women sitting around the table and finally he asked his wife, "Beth why are you sitting there with your legs spread wide open, I can see your whole pussy."

Beth giggled and said, "Well Jake as you know when I sit with my legs closed, unlike males, everything of mine is hidden. I don't want my beautiful pussy hidden from view just like Donna, Brenda and Sarah. I want both of you to feel free to look at our bald pussy just like all of us females will be checking out the package on each of you guys."

After Beth finished I watched dad and Jake look around at all the females however their eyes keep coming back to Donna. When Sarah stood up both of them looked at her as she walked over next to Mike.

Finally dad and Jake agreed to go with the flow while they were visiting even though they expressed their concerns and reservations about the survivors of open sexual relationships.

Our discussion was cut short when Mike called out to us, "The hamburgers are done!"

Everyone got up to get a plate and fixed their lunch. I went into the house and mixed a couple of drinks and pulled more cold beer out of the refrigerator while everyone was fixing their lunch. Donna walked past me and went to the nursery and checked Kim to make sure she was still sleeping.

Once lunch was over and everything was put away there was a more relaxed atmosphere and Donna took full advantage of it and walked over to her dad and asked him if she could sit on his lap like she used to.

Jake looked a little surprised however after adjusting and repositioning himself he patted his bare thigh and Donna turned around and sat down on his lap and automatically leaned back. She put her left arm around behind his neck and leaned back against his chest. Donna had been used to sitting with her legs parted so she opened her legs and wiggled around until she was comfortable.

Jake didn't move other than to look down and see his daughter's left breast just below his chin. Donna's nipples stood out proudly from her small breasts. Donna looked at her dad and said, "I love you very much."

Once again a lively conversation started between everyone and I could tell both my dad and Jake were adjusting well, seeing all the nude female flesh around them.

About and hour after we finished lunch Beth suggested, "Hey everyone, how about jumping in the pool to cool off and play some water volley ball?" There was a loud cheer and a lot of commotion as everyone stood up and headed towards the pool.

Donna's journey to the pool was interrupted by the detour she took to Kim's nursery to check on her. She suspected Kim was still sleeping because the baby monitor was quiet however she wanted to check on her anyway.

Once Donna returned and got into the pool we started a game of water volley ball. The game started out slow but the females quickly turned the game into an organized grab ass and quick fondling of various body parts as the ball was passed from one end of the pool to the other.

All of a sudden the baby monitor reverberated with the sound of Kim crying. Sarah was standing in the shallow end of the pool so she stopped playing and made her way up the concrete steps and out of the pool. She grabbed her towel and dried off on the way into the house to get Kim out of her crib.

The game continued for another half an hour before we started to get tired. After all of us got out of the pool I took drink orders and went into the house to mix a couple of drinks and get the everyone else a beer. I put them all on a tray and took the drinks out on the patio. Everyone was again seated around the table. Sarah brought Kim outside and handed her to Donna. Donna hugged and kissed her and then tossed her up in the air which made Kim laugh. Each female around the table took their turn playing with Kim.

The afternoon passed slowly as all of us enjoyed talking about old times and catching up on recent events. Dad and Mike talked about sports while Jake asked Sarah about herself.

Beth looked at her watch and then at mom saying, "Come on Brenda let's go start dinner."

Donna and Sarah played with Kim on the patio until Kim started to get fussy. Donna picked her up and headed back inside to get her to sleep.

Since it was such a wonderful evening outside, we decided to eat dinner on the patio. Everyone pitched in to get things ready and set the table. Mom and Beth made a meal fit for a king.

After dinner was over and everything was cleaned up we relaxed on the patio. The conversations were more individualized between two or three people than group discussions.

Donna looked at me and with that gleam in her crystal blue eyes, I knew immediately she was up to something. I was not surprised when she got up and walked over and stood in front of my dad and asked, "Tom, do you mind if I sit on your lap while we talk?"

A look of confusion passed over dad's face as he looked up and down Donna's nude body then looking over at mom to see what she would say. Mom smiled at dad and asked, "Tom when was the last time you had an offer like that from a sexy, young and naked woman?"

Dad cleared his throat and said, "Yes, I guess you can sit down on my lap but I am not sure what's going to happen when you do."

Donna smiled at dad and said, "I'm a married woman who has sex regularly so I know what happens to males and I am willing to take my chances of that thing poking me."

Everyone laughed at dad's brief moment of embarrassment however everyone calmed down when Donna turned and spread her legs before sitting down on dad's lap. Even to my amazement, Donna reached between her legs and pulled dad's rapidly growing cock up next to her pussy and then closing her legs to trap it in place. Donna leaned back and looked at Dad who sat paralyzed saying, "I didn't want that thing to poke me in my butt so I adjusted it for you."

Dad, Donna and Jake looked down into Donna's lap and all they could see what the large purple head of dad's cock right next to Donna's bald pubic area. With Donna leaning back against dad her right breast was next to dad's chin.

As if on cue I watched as Sarah stood up and walked over to Jake asking him, "Excuse me Jake, may I sit on your lap?"

This time it was Jake's turn the look confused as he quickly glanced over at Beth for her approval. Beth took it all in stride and nodded her head with a large smile on her face.

Jake looked up and down Sarah's naked body and said, "Yes, it seems Beth doesn't mind if you sit on my lap so please feel free to sit down."

Turning to face Donna and dad Sarah imitated Donna's actions completely. Jake jumped a little then relaxed when Sarah reached between her legs and pulled Jake's cock up next to her bald pussy and clamped her legs together to hold it in place.

Donna, dad, Jake and Sarah looked down into Sarah's lap and saw the large head of Jake's cock nestled right next to her bald pubic area.

There a lapse in the conversation while dad and Jake marveled at the beautiful naked females sitting on their laps. Beth was the first to break the silence when she asked Tom, "How does it feel to have your cock next to your daughter-in-law's pussy? My daughter gets wet quickly do you feel how wet she is?"

Dad looked at mom, then at Donna, at me, finally back to Beth before saying, "I don't know what to say because I have always been faithful to my wife and this is the first time my cock has been near a pussy that didn't belong to Brenda."

Mom smiled at dad saying, "Honey while we're here you will experience new things. The only advice I can give you is, do what your heart and head lets you do. No one is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do."

All of us watched as Donna opened her legs wide then she slide her ass forward as she held dad's cock effectively splitting her pussy lips open with dad's cock. We watched as she moved up and down a couple of times to lubricate it before closing her legs once again trapping his cock between her pussy lips.

There was an audible moan from dad as he watched and felt Donna stand his cock up between the lips of her slippery slit. She learned back against dad once again and said, "Tom, I love my husband and I would never do anything which would harm our marriage, since Matt is sitting over there not saying a word, I know he agrees with what I'm doing. I don't want you to think less of me for saying this but I really want to make love to you, only if you are willing."

Dad visibly gulped before looking at me and then at mom searching for our reaction. Our silence spoke volumes and no words were needed.

Next Sarah imitated Donna's actions pressing Jake's cock between her pussy lips before closing her legs again trapping his cock in place between her wet pussy lips. It was Jake's turn to look at Beth for some reaction but with none forthcoming he didn't say a word.

The conversation resumed with audible moans every time Donna or Sarah moved. Both dad and Jake were trying hard to stay with the conversation which made mom and Beth smile from time to time. Both of them knew the younger women were having quite an effect on dad and Jake.

Finally to pair off everyone mom moved over to my lap and Beth moved over to Mike's lap and before each of them settled down, they followed Donna and Sarah's actions. At first it was a little uncomfortable for me to have mom sitting on my lap because I saw the way dad was looking at me. He knew my cock was nestled between mom's pussy lips just like his cock was nestled between Donna's.

Jake was too busy with Sarah to be worried about Beth sitting on Mike's lap. Sarah had started kissing Jake about ten minutes after sitting down on his lap. Sarah had to make the first move when she took Jake's hand in hers and placed it on her breast after that Jake didn't need any further encouragement.

Dad kept an eye on mom and I until Donna engaged him in a kissing match. Like Sarah, Donna had to take dad's hand and place it on her breast because he wouldn't start anything on his own.

I glanced over at Mike and Beth and saw both of them were engaged in some serious petting. Mike was exploring Beth's body with his hands as Beth squirmed on his lap moving his cock against the outer lips of her wet pussy.

Mom and I were enjoying each other's body as we unabashed explored each other while our tongues dueled skillfully.

Donna moved off dad's lap and down to her knees front of dad, breaking the silence of the moment. We heard dad ask, "What are you doing now?" He knew within moments when Donna took his hard cock in her hand and moved it toward her open mouth.

The other three females on the patio saw Donna's actions and each of them moved down on their knees and started sucking the hard cock of their partner. Moans of pleasure filled the air as each male enjoyed the sensations of the oral stimulations they were receiving.

Even though I was enjoying the blowjob my mother was giving me, in the back of my mind I suddenly remembered what my mom had said about dad not willing to lick her pussy and make her cum.

I tapped mom on the shoulder and whispered, "I have an idea."

Mom looked up at me questioningly with her mouth full of my cock and I told her I was going to cum quickly and using my hand I made the motion for us to switch. Mom acknowledged my idea by moving her head in a knowing motion and then she went to work on my cock like a mad woman off to the races. Mom did things to my cock I'd never felt before.

Soon, I was moaning loudly and telling mom she was doing an excellent job. I warned her I was going to cum soon while she continued to use her tongue to stimulate the mushroom head of my cock. I held the back of her head and shot my load down her throat causing her to swallow several times until I was completely empty. Mom remained on her knees in front of me while she cleaned my cock.

I loudly announced, "Mom you were so good now it's my turn to lick your pussy until you can't stand it. Please stand up and sit down in this chair so I can show you how much I appreciate the wonderful blow job you've given me."

Mom and I exchanged places and once I was on my knees in front of her I not only parted her legs but I encouraged her to side forward and put her legs over the arms of the chair. I wanted mom to be spread open so I had full access to her wonderful pussy.

I looked up at mom and again whispered, "Make a lot of noise, I want dad to hear you moaning with pleasure."

"I will" Mom said while nodding her head.

Mom was excited already and the first thing I did was attack her enlarged clit with kisses and then sucked it into my mouth and gently nibbled on it until mom moaned softly and started moving her hips up and down trying to keep up with the manipulation of my tongue. Suddenly mom tensed then started bucking wildly as she experienced her first orgasm. When it subsided she tried to push my head back but I had her clit between my teeth and used my tongue to rub against the end of her clit causing mom to immediately go into a second more pronounced orgasm.

Mom begged, "Oh Matt, I'm so sensitive down there, I can't take any more!"

I was not to be deterred and I inserted my tongue into mom's juicy pussy and tongue fucked her for a few minutes before I pulled out and moved down to lick mom's little brown eye. Mom tried to push me away but when I pushed my tongue past her anal sphincter while using my finger to massage her clit she settled down and started moaning again.

Mom's third orgasm was a mind blaster for her as she screamed, moaned and bounced up and down all while she was pulling my face tightly against her pussy holding the back of my head. For a few minutes I thought I would die by suffocation in my mom's nether region.

When she released my head I immediately sat back and drew several much needed deep breaths. It wasn't until I relaxed that I became aware the others had stopped what they were doing to watch mom experience one orgasm after another. No one said a word but I knew I had made an impression on both my dad and Jake.

Mom and I sat back in our chairs and relaxed while watching the others. It was fun and exciting watching the other three males being pleased knowing both mom and I had complete satisfaction.

Donna worked dad's cock fast and furiously until he groaned and blew his load in her mouth. Mom and I watched as she swallowed all of dad's cum and then she stood up and said to dad, "Now mister, you are going to lick my pussy until I cum just as hard as you just did."

Dad looked up at Donna and said, "I don't normally do that."

Donna reached down and pulled dad's arm until he was standing then she turned him around until he was facing towards the chair. She sat down in the chair and spread her legs and said, "Come on Tom, please lick my pussy till I cum."

Dad looked around at mom and I and I gave him the thumbs up and mom said, "Tom return the favor, you'll love the taste of her lovely pussy."

Hesitantly dad sunk to his knees and immediately Donna reached for the back of his head and pulled him face first into her spread open pussy. Donna pointed out her clit to dad and said, "Lick right here." We watched as dad's head moved and whatever he was doing, he was doing it right because Donna started to moan and move her hips up and down.

Meanwhile Jake and Mike blew their loads into the waiting mouth of their female partner. Both of them switched places with their partner and were giving their partner very enjoyable oral stimulation.

I looked at mom and said, "I think we've started something good."

Mom smiled at me as she nodded her head saying, "I love seeing Tom licking Donna's pussy. Now that he's had some practice, I'm going to keep him busy."

Donna was on her second orgasm when she started screaming in total ecstasy encouraging dad to continue licking her clit. Donna's ass was bouncing frantically in the chair as dad continued his assault on Donna's clit in a valiant effort to satisfy Donna.

Off to our left Beth was moaning in ecstasy as Mike continued his oral manipulations to Beth's clit even after she had two orgasms and about ready to go over the top with her third orgasm.

Meanwhile on the other side of the table Jake was face first into the delicious pussy of Sarah causing her to multiple orgasms. Suddenly we heard Jake yell, "What the fuck?"

Mom and I looked over at Jake and Sarah and saw Sarah rubbing her clit and squirting jets of clear fluid hitting Jake in the face and chest area.

Mom excitedly said, "Jake she's a squirter put your mouth on her pussy and swallow it."

Jake leaned forward and caught the last few squirts in his mouth and after swallowing the clear fluid he smiled and moved back in to suck on Sarah's clit. Sarah begged him to stop and after a few more licks of her wet pussy Jake stopped and got up before sitting down in his chair.

Mom smiled at Sarah and said, "Girl I've always known you were special and now you've proven me right again. As you may know not all of us have the ability to squirt like that and men love to find females who squirt when they cum."

Sarah sat in her chair drained of all her energy and said, "That's the first time that's ever happened to me. I didn't know I could do that either."

Donna came back and sat down by me and mom moved to the chair next to dad. Beth moved over next to Jake and Sarah came back and sat next to Mike.

All of us were hugging and kissing our own partners and no one was talking for the longest time until mom asked, "Is there anyone other than me interested in a dip in the pool before going inside for the night?"

Donna and Sarah jumped up and headed for the pool when Donna yelled, "Last one in is a rotten egg."

I got up and looked at dad and Jake. Neither of them moved before I asked, "Aren't you two going to jump in the pool with us?"

Dad looked at me and asked, "Matt do you realize you and your mother committed incest?"

"Dad I know what happened here tonight and I won't apologize for any of it because it was all done voluntarily between people who love each other" I said while looking at both dad and Jake.

"Donna and I are nudists and we live a nudist lifestyle but at the same time we are humans and it is human nature to enjoy sex with others who consent. We are not swingers because we don't go out to meet others for sex or attend sex parties" I explained to them.

Squaring my shoulders to let both my dad and my father-in-law know I was serious and for the first time I was setting the house rules I said, "If the two of you are uncomfortable with what we have done please speak up and we will limit any further activities until after your visit."

Jake was the first to speak up and say, "Tom, you and I have known each other for some time and to see my daughter sitting on your lap with your cock between her legs is no different than you seeing your wife sitting on your son's lap with his cock between Brenda's legs. This is new to both of us and I think we should just go with the flow and see what happens."

Dad looked at Tom and then at me and he asked me, "Would you fuck your mother if she offered herself to you?"

I looked at dad and said, "Before I answer that let me ask both of you, would you fuck Donna and or Sarah if they offered themselves to you?"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,904 Followers