That Fateful Weekend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Both of them sat there in silence thinking for a few moments and slowly I saw a smile begin on each of their faces. I smiled back at them and said, "We are very lucky men to have such wonderful wives."

With that, both of them got up and walked towards me and instead of a handshake all three of us came together for a group hug. At first it was kind of awkward for me to have my naked body pressed against two other naked males however I just went with the flow and stepped into the hug and enjoyed the closeness and bonding between the three of us.

We heard whoops and hollers from the females in the pool and I turned and asked, "Are all of you jealous of our male bonding over here?"

The sounds from the pool turned to cheers as all three of us turned towards the pool and ran forward trying not to be the last one in.

After all of us landed with a large splash in the pool we surfaced and swam toward our female partners. Mom and Donna were standing close together, waist deep in the water as dad and I swam up to them.

My dad turned to me and said, "Matt I'm damn proud of you and who you are and how you've established yourself here and it is apparent to me, both you and Donna know what you want out of life and I am willing to support your ideals even though they are truly new and strange to me."

Jake and Beth moved in close to us and Jake put his arm over my shoulder and hugged me close again saying, "Wow, I've experienced a whole lot for one day. Matt, I can see how happy Donna is with the way both of you have chosen to live and I promise never to interfere with what you have here as long as my little girl remains happy."

All three couples were standing close together when I turned and saw Sarah and Mike kissing not far away. I said, "Hey you two come over here and join us in a family group hug."

As Mike and Sarah moved over to us we put our arms over the shoulder of the parson next to us as we formed a circle. Once we were all in the circle I said, "Let's move towards the center and hug each other close as we move."

Once the hug was completed I looked around our group and said, "I love all of you." My comment was quickly followed by seven echoes of "I love you."

Standing next to mom, Dad was the one who started the next conversation when he called over to Donna saying, "Donna I never thought I would be saying this to my daughter-in-law but thank you for the excellent oral sex you gave me a little while ago. And as weird as this may sound, I would love the opportunity to make love to you."

"Tom I don't want you to take this the wrong way however before you and dad go home, I want to make love to both of you." Donna said while looking at both dad and Jake and smiling from ear to ear.

Jake was standing next to Beth looking at me and Donna when he said, "Honey, like Tom I never thought I would be saying this to you but I would consider it a great honor to make love to you whenever you are ready."

Sarah jumped right in and said, Oh My God Donna, you are so lucky to have so many people who love you and are willing to make you happy."

Mike spoke up saying, "Sarah honey, just in case you haven't noticed yet, the same people who love Donna are the same people who love you and are willing to make you a very happy girl too. Everyone here is more than family to us. They've treated us as with respect since the first time we met them."

With a tear in the corner of her eye Sarah said, "I know Mike, I know!"

As females are known to do, all of them moved over to Sarah and surrounded her, hugging her and each in turn expressed their love for her.

I patted Mike on the back and said, "Mike ole buddy, it looks like you've just become a brother of mine."

Dad and Jake moved over to Mike and each of them embraced Mike in a hug and echoed the same sediment, "Welcome to the family son!"

Mom leaned back into dad and asked him, "Aren't you glad that you came out here for a visit?"

Dad smiled and replied, "If I had known everyone was going to be so polite and willing to help each other, I would have come out here a long time ago."

Jake weighed in with his comment, "Me too!"

Beth spoke up and asked Jake, "So you won't mind sharing me with all these wonderful people?"

Jake smiled at his wife and said, "Honey in just a few short hours I have observed true love and respect for others and I am willing to participate and share the love in this home."

Donna said, "I have to go and check on Kim."

"I'm all done in the pool for today, I'll go with you." I said as I took Donna's hand and walked towards the steps leading out of the pool.

I heard everyone else say they were getting out of the pool to. Once I reached to towel rack I kept pulling towel after towel off the shelf and tossing them to each person a towel as they got near me until everyone had a towel.

Once in the house Donna went to the nursery and found Kim was just waking up. Donna brought her out to fix her something to eat. Mom and Beth took Kim from Donna and played with her while Donna fixed her food.

All the males moved into the living room and selected a seat with room enough for each of our female partner to sit down next to us when they finished doing whatever they were doing.

As we waited for the women, the four of us talked about hunting, fishing and camping. Mike said he had never been camping but would love to go one day. Dad and Jake were full of stories about their adventures while camping which I think they embellished some of the details. Either way Mike was on the edge of his seat, so to speak, listening and absorbing the stories.

One by one the women walked into the living room and took a seat next to their partner. Donna was the last one to join us after she successfully got Kim back to sleep.

Dad, mom, Jake and Beth were sitting on the couch facing the two love seats where Donna and I were in one with Mike and Sarah in the other.

Once again both dad and Jake asked some new questions about our lifestyle and with help and clarification from both Beth and mom, we answered all the questions they had.

In the end both dad and Jake wanted to know what would happen to them if they were to have sex with someone other than their respective wife.

Without any hesitation Beth moved over to dad and mom moved over to Jake. Beth stated, "If you want to find out what will happen, then let's get your cock hard and get it into something wet and warm."

Both men were slightly taken aback however their cocks responded immediately when they were stroked. Once dad and Jake were hard, mom got up on her knees and straddled Jake's lap while Beth straddled dad's lap. Mom and Beth reached between their legs and aimed the cock towards their pussy and sat down forcing each cock into the depths of their womb. There was an audible moan from the men and a loud sigh from the women.

Both mom and Beth began pumping up and down slowly at first. As they became more excited and sexually aroused the tempo increased. The volume of their moans of pleasure increased as well.

Mike, Sarah, Donna and I sat watching our parents make love to for the first time to the switched partner. It was mesmerizing to see our father's cocks appear and disappear into our mother's love tunnel. I looked at Mike, Sarah and Donna and their eyes were glued to the bouncing asses in front of us.

As I watched I realized my cock was pointing straight out in front of me. I looked over at Mike's lap and saw that his cock was pointed straight up in the air to. Donna felt me move and looked into my lap and then over at Mike before she leaned forward to get Sarah's attention.

Donna looked at me with that gleam in her crystal blue eyes and then stood up and walked over to the love seat where Mike and Sarah were sitting. No words were exchanged however Sarah stood up and walked over to stand in front of me.

Donna straddled Mike's lap and after aiming his cock towards her pussy she settled down on it until she was sitting on Mike's lap.

Meanwhile Sarah straddled my lap and guided my cock to the spread lips of her pussy before she sat down pushing my cock all the way into her body. This is not the first time my cock had been buried deeply inside of Sarah but I always marveled how tight and wet she was each time we made love.

I saw dad look over Beth's shoulder at Sarah bouncing up and down of my cock and then he looked over to see Donna bouncing up and down on Mike's cock. Dad said something to Beth and soon all four of our parents were looking at the four of us making love on the two love seats.

Moans and groans of pleasure and love mounted and filled the room from each female as they experienced one orgasm after another.

Soon I heard the words "I'm cumming" from the other side of the room and I looked over to see

Beth leaned over my dad's shoulder bouncing her ass up and down his cock rapidly. Dad had a firm grip on her ass helping her move up and down. After a few seconds both of them relaxed and crumpled against each other's body enjoying the afterglow of their love making.

Jake and mom were next with mom gasping for air as she pumped her sopping pussy up and down on Jake's cock. He groaned, "Brenda, oh fuck, I'm gonna blast the inside of your pussy with my cum. Oh God, here it cums!"

Mom whimpered with pleasure as she experienced one last orgasm as Jake pumped his load into her waiting hot pussy.

By now, Beth had allowed my dad's cock to slide out of her pussy and she had repositioned herself so she was sitting sideways on dad's lap watching mom and Jake. I saw both of them look over at Sarah and I and then at Donna and Mike. Both of them smiled at the view we were providing them.

Meanwhile mom and Jake finished their love making session and mom turned and sat sideways on Jake's lap facing so both of them could see dad and Beth. Mom looked across the room and the four of us enjoying our individual partners and then she made a quiet comment only the four of them could hear. I saw each of them smile as all four of them watched us.

Since I had an audience I pulled Sarah down so I could whisper in her ear. With a broad smile on her face she moved until she was in a standing position beside my chair. With my hard cock standing straight out in front of me I stood up and positioned Sarah bending over so her ass was almost facing the group on the other side of the room.

I reached down and gently pulled her ass cheeks apart and stepped forward until my cock was at the backdoor of her anal sphincter. I slowly pushed forward until the head of my cock had disappeared inside Sarah. I stopped to let her get used to my size. When Sarah said, "I want more of you inside me now I buried my cock deep in her bowels before I started to pump."

I had positioned us so mine and Donna's parents could watch my cock fuck Sarah's asshole. I wanted them to see her asshole stretch to accommodate my cock. I wanted them to watch Sarah's lovely breasts sway with the motion of me pumping her from behind. Most of all for some reason it turned me on to have all four parents see my hard cock disappear into Sarah.

I didn't last long being in Sarah's tight rectum. I warned Sarah I was going to cum soon and she gasped, "Hold on for a few more seconds, I'm almost there myself."

Just as I felt her tense up and yell, "NOW!" I held tightly on her hips and started blasting my hot cum deep inside her as I pumped rapidly into her bowel.

At the end of my orgasm I pulled Sarah's ass tightly against my pubic bone and held her there enjoying the warm wet feeling of being deep inside her.

Over in the other love seat Mike was holding Donna tightly against his body because they had both experienced their orgasm at the same time as Sarah and I.

Mom was the first to say, "WOW, I don't mind saying that was the hottest fucking sex I've ever witnessed!"

Dad's head snapped around with a surprised look on his face as he looked at mom. All of us knew that mom wasn't known to swear like that so she must have been very impressed with what she saw.

Mom smiled and looked at dad asking, "Well wasn't that hot?"

Dad still looking surprised answered, "Yes Brenda that was some very hot sex. I might add, I never would have thought I would enjoy watching my son have sex much less with someone other than his wife. But I did enjoy it and it was exciting."

Jake said, "This is a first for me to. I'd never in a million years, would have guessed that I'd make love to someone else's wife while watching my daughter and son-in-law make love to someone other than each other. It is truly strange and exciting at the same time."

As I moved Sarah onto my lap I said, "Mike and Sarah mean a lot to Donna and I. We have formed a bond between us that will remain unbroken. This is our world and as the head of the house I want to welcome you to our world. We share respect for each other and we love each other equally."

Mike looked across the room and hugged Donna close to him before saying, "Matt is right, we share our love equally between the four of us. We have been that way ever since the first moment we met. There is something special about your son and daughter that I doubt anyone else possesses. Speaking for Sarah and me, I would like to invite each of you to join Sarah's and my world of love."

My dad let out a loud sigh and said, "My God, I never realized what I've been missing until just now. From now on I pledge to all of you my sincere love and devotion."

There was a round of "me too" floating through the air and the mood in the room changed drastically.

Beth moved first as she stood up and reached out her hand to mom. Looking up mom took her hand as she heard Beth say, "Good night everyone, Brenda and I are going to take a shower together and then we're going to go to bed it's been a long day."

Jake said, "I'm coming with you two to chaperone."

Beth and mom laughed as they walked down the hall arm in arm.

Dad jumped up and said, "I've gotta see this and just as he left the living room he said, "Good night all and thanks for everything."

Donna was quick to reply, "You're welcome Tom and tomorrow will be a new adventure."

** To Be Continued......

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** PLEASE VOTE BELOW.......

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers