All Comments on 'That First, Tentative Step'

by JKayle

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story of Losers

And Cuckboy-Avoid full read and score 1

YusakuYusakuover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Sure hope there will be another chapter!

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
That was scary

Because it seemed so real! It has genuine 'quality' stamped all over it and I'm hoping it doesn't deteriorate into just another 'cuckold' story. Its good enough to be something better. Therefore, I'll hold off on the voting for now until we see how it develops.

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Exceptional

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a loving couple if they swing, they swing together with another couple

anything else is adultry and cuck not LW..........

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
garbage

Too bad your computer never crashed wiping out this literary turd. Don't write more. One star only because there is no zero option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PIMP ME THINKS

David got fucked in the litteral sense since John elected not to bring a swingee David pimped the slut. So now as I see it he has several choices first divorce the slut good . Cry and suck his leavings the literotica way or smash both the kook-kook birds in their love nest and leave them bloody best PAYBACK IS A BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another sicko slime author.

Eat shit and die author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ho-hum

what a story another cuck hubby writer as you fade in the setting sun we bid you fare well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Well Written But......

Its just another in a terminal string of willing cuckold stories. Are there really that many people out there that find this erotic? Like I said the author has talent but this kind of activity only appeals to the smallest of percentages. How many husbands truly want their wives to screw another man? Don't get it. Why don't you see more stories with the wives wanting their men to screw other women? Almost never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another stable grounded author.

Eat well and live long author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written but

but the cuckold crap stories on the Loving Wife's site are ridiculously way above what actually occurs in our society. The author for some unknown reason had to add a dominiering stud to the picture, who right of the gate demands her to be alone all night with him when that was definitely not part of the original deal. If she wakes up to another fuck in the morning and is awestruck by her new forceful mate I think I would need to upchuck my breakfast. This sick fantasy, the greater good for the wife and her husband will never be accomplished from this stupid sex fanatsy. The fact is that almost no husbands want to see their wives fucked by another man, or hear the gruesome details later and certainly wouldn't plan it in the first place. Cuckolds don't read these stores but sexual predators do and they love to take married women.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Well Written

but the end left me unhappy that I had read the story... Reading about a Willing cuckold is not my desire, worse yet is a guy getting aroused by being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Make the distinction, plaease...

David is not a willing cuckold, he is a wimp. By not reacting to John's deal-breaking demands he proved that he is quite a submissive character.

As a couple, they were unwittingly manipulated into John's hands as he analysed their strengths and weaknesses. David's deficiency in his literacy skills reinforced John's assessment of him.

It is most likely Sue was persuaded to contact John when David was not around, so that the "Poetic Bull" could manipulate her further by ensuring she could influence the change in the arrangement. The fact that she conveniently walks away while John surprises David with the change is quite evident.

I would like to think Sue returns two days later all fucked out with a belly full of John's potent cum. Forget the fantasy, David will be raising a bastard child...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another willing cuck

Whi sacrifices his marriage for...ummm....errr...ok I give, what does hubby get out of it exactly?

DrPopeDrPopeover 11 years ago
Quite well written ....

A good effort in the Literary sense. But I personally disliked the lack of communication between husband and wife at the bar, you left much unsaid and too much to implication and in fact a lot wasn't even implied. So there is room for improvement in the narrative area but thats my personal view and I still thought it was generally a well told tale. But you are however going to get torn apart by the haters on here for it they HATE all cuckold stuff and especially ones like your story! Don't worry about them and keep writing :)

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
Well written, but lack on the subject matter.

So, EVERY HUSBAND that wants to see his wife with another man are spineless wimps? I'm sick and tired of this cliché. The lack of communication between husband and wife at the end was a let down. The stud will push & push until he has the couple at his mercy. This is why these cuckold stories are not good. The stud or wife always take the control and the husband is left with "yes dear".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, you asked for it and accepted it.

So now she is his and you're a cuck. How exciting is it now for you!? Dumbass. She will come back well fucked and she'll want more and more and sooner or later you'll eat a man's cum, or suck his cock to prepare him for her. And do him or others and each time she does she'll have less and less respect for you. You're done for, your hand wi;ll be your cunt and she have a great time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i was barely able to muster up a one for this crap

just more of the norm in LW, I find it typical of what LW is turning in to. And that point is proven just by the fact that BRIT "the cuckold" EASE thinks this was so great.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
yup husband is a coward.

Sorry but the story was ok (to much missing details in the middle) the end was terrible. The wife and the other got planned this behind husbands back. She didn't really care about her husband at this point. Husband should have recognized this and should have put a stop to it and took control and said either I am involved or there will be no get together. (like watching and having her after) but then she planned it behind his back, so that says she does not think much of him. For husband to just give away his wife is cowardly. If they are not in it together then there is no point in being married. Looks like another wife hates husband who is a coward wimp. Too bad as the story had potential to be hot.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN NEWLY WEEDS LEAVE ONE DOOR OPEN

why be suprised with the resulting chaos, TK U MLJ LV NV

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Very well written

For me, the story should always be driven by what is revealed about the characters. I don't much care how a story proceeds as long as it is logical and consistent for the characters. This one very much did. Several posters complained about the lack of communication at different points in the story. But you had explicitly pointed out that this couple does not communicate any more than daily superficiality . They only started communicating intimacies through their emails with John. So their lack of communication when meeting John was consistent and expected.

They are an interesting couple, though John is more of an LW stereotype, and it would be interesting to see where this went including the aftermath. If not continuing this story, I hope you write others. It was a pleasure to read though cuckoldry is not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another chucky author

well throw your marriage away. why marry if you want an open life style. the lawyers get rich from this arrangements, they never work.. like someones elses semen in your wife pussy. what kind of man are you.. maybe get some sts or worse.. get really chucky authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So the little pricked WACC sits at home and spanks his little prick to the thoughts of his wife getting fucked far better than him. Does that sound like a lot of the 'positive' comment writers of these types of stories? Britease included, how sad for them, and how sad is it that this site used to be good but is being overtaken by far better sites that know where to put shit like this story, in the FETISH section. It is being over run with FETISH stories that are for some uknown reason being put in the new and improved "LW" section. Has anyone noticed that the LIT webmasters changed the meaning and description of the "Loving Wife" section? they should chage it again to "WACC stories written and read by WACC's"

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
RJordan got it right, IMHO

The Bull had played many scenarios in the fantasies he had shared with them. The only reason to believe Sweetie conspired with the Bull is that she was not surprised that Hubby did not rise to go to the room with the Bull and her. But the Duo Tryst had to be have been included in the Bull's posts they shared! Small detail, a) did the couple go back to the existing room, leaving Hubby to rent another room, or b) did the Bull check into his own room a little earlier and take Sweetie there? (Without her toothbrush, etc.!) Cute ... if situation A, suppose there was no room left to rent? Go home and wait for her call ... Eventually?

I hope Hubby enjoys the acidic feeling of jealousy and uncertainty. The 'uncertainty' is just his wishful thinking, of course! In his heart, he knows this will be the most exciting and memorable sexual experience, to date, of her life, barring only her deflowering, perhaps! The best Hubby can hope for is that she will be grateful to him for 'allowing' her to unleash her sexuality unfettered. Sweetie will never, in future meetings, let Hubby see her responding to her Bull, nor should Hubby WANT to! Pepto Bismol will NOT temper the acid, if Hubby doesn't like it!

Great read!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just

another story about seflish wife, stupid husband and a man who plays them both. The husband in particular has no clue. In other words, another LW story with stupid, selfish people which is not erotic or sensual: just pathetic: 1.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
When does great writing make you puke?....

....when it's in the latest in a seemingly infinite string of tension-less, stupid, boredom leads to the destruction of a marriage cuck fucking robo-plot stories. Can someone have the husband hook up for once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nah, why don't you go away you pathetic dickwad.

This category is for Loving Wives stories, not Cuckold/Fetish stories.

Post this type of story in Fetish where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
confused?

I thought the whole point was to do something for both of them. Leaving him out doesn't make sense and she should worry about his feelings as much as her own. He should still be number one for her attention and love and John should be a nice addition but shouldn't have any real power other than saying no to something he's not comfortable with. The power should always stay with the couple. And she should have given him a much better kiss when she left with the other man if she is going to be a selfish cow and leave him out of the main event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This

This first tentative step was a failure. This was not a story about a couple doing something for themselves together but one of a couple who is taken advantage of by a predator. Not very realistic that a normal husband would agree to letting his wife go with a complete stranger. For all he knew this guy could've been a serial killer and his wifes mutilated body would be lying in the dumpster while he wondered how well she was getting fucked. Overall its a poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun

Well written cant wait for part 2, The not knowing what she is doing while you are alone is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written ...

... looking forward to reading what comes next.

And never mind the petty dictators who want to tell you where to post, etc.

They never tire of it, and they're harmless, after all.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Too short and not very realistic

Still it was worth reading so 3***.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Very well done

This is a nice vignette, simple in appearance but complex in emotion and interaction.

I think we all can imagine what each of the three characters is experiencing in this single episode. David bares his, but John and Sue are having their night of fulfillment. Fulfillment provides its own emotions.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb Fuck is Now a Cuck!

When will these husbands learn that once he lets wifey fuck another guy the marital bond begins to break and she loses some respect for you as a man,her man?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well -written, but troubling. David will live to regret this decision. The marriage is doomed. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous