That Phrase... Sylvia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks were a blur as I worked with Jeff at Fox Manufacturing in the mornings and with Michael with Rachel tagging along occasionally in the afternoons at Wells Industries. Jeff was catching on fairly quickly and I was confident he would be able to continue without me when I left Fox for good in the next week. Wells Industries was a totally different story though.

Michael was smart and caught onto what I was doing just as quickly as Jeff had, but Rachel's father was not as accepting to the suggestions of change she was proposing to him from my observations of their processes and techniques. Rachel's reminder to him of his promise to try any solution she gave him to fix the problems they were having with their new presses was the only reason he made those changes. The call I received from Charles was actually a bit of relief to me when it came on Thursday of that third week.

"I have some good news, Don. The threat of sending your wife's extra marital activities to everyone I could think of worked and she's agreed to sign the divorce papers. Are you sure you don't want me to use the first set of papers instead? You'll come out ahead like you wanted in the beginning if I do that." Charles asked me over the phone.

"No, I'm not going to hurt Sylvia any more than I already have by doing that. She'll need the material things we accumulated more than I will after the divorce so I'm going to let her have them. Enough talk about that, when can I come by tomorrow and let you look at the pre-nup for me? I've had it for a week, but haven't had time to read it yet and I thought you reading it would be more appropriate since you would understand the legalese better than I would."

"How about we meet tomorrow at twelve? You can bring us a couple of sandwiches, I'll provide the drinks and chips, and we'll look at it after we eat."

"Sounds good to me, Charles, and thanks for everything you've done for me. I hope we can stay friends after the divorce is over."

"You're welcome, Don, and I'd like that as well. I don't have many friends because of what I do for a living and haven't made a new one in a very long time; but unless there is something else I can do for you in my area of expertise, I need to get back to work." Charles said to me before hanging up without giving me a chance to reply which I was beginning to realize was SOP for him.

I told Rachel the good news that evening and was rewarded with an incredible night of pure animal sex, a new experience for me. After I had given her two orgasms with my mouth, tongue, and fingers, Rachel rode me cowgirl until she had another orgasm at which point she disengaged her pussy from my cock and replaced it with her mouth, sucking me to my own orgasm and swallowing our combined juices; another first for me.

Rachel continued sucking on my cock so that it only softened a tiny bit before it hardened into its former rigid state. Rachel rose up into a kneeling position, swung around so that her ass was facing me, and lowered her ass so that it blocked my view of what she was doing with my cock. Whatever she put on my cock, it was cool and slick feeling as she lathered it on my erection.

Rachel lifted her ass and crawled forward until it was directly above my hard dick which she still had a firm grip on. She lowered her ass until her pucker hole made contact with my cock. She pushed her ass down and I watched as the crown of my dick popped into her anal channel past her sphincter. I was expecting her to ease down until I was buried deep inside her because the few times Sylvia had allowed me to fuck her ass that was the way she had made me do it. Imagine my surprise when, as soon as the head of my dick was inside her, Rachel slammed her body down so that I was buried to the hilt in an instant. Rachel began to rock back and forth at a furious pace until she screamed out with pleasure as her orgasm over took her.

When her orgasm had waned she stopped fucking my cock, turned her head toward me, and grinned at me with the most mischievous grin I had ever seen on a woman.

"Do you want to take my ass properly now, Don? Can you fuck my ass like you do my pussy when we're both so excited that we both lose control like two dogs in heat? That's what I want, Don. Can you make me your bitch for now and forever?" Rachel asked me while still grinning at me and riding my meaty phallus.

"Oh hell yes, you wanton bitch." I exclaimed while trying to control my mixed emotions.

Rachel disengaged herself from me and I stared in awe of her gaped open brown eye before she slapped me on the knee and admonished me to hurry and stick my big, hard dick back into her ass. I quickly got up on my knees behind her and slammed my cock back into her rectal channel where I began to pound her ass, driving her upper body, which she had dropped down onto the bed, into the mattress with each slam forward and jerking it back to me with each withdrawal of my dick from inside her.

Rachel had two more orgasms before I loosed my second load of seminal fluid into the last of her bodily orifices she had willingly and lovingly given to me. She collapsed forward as did I when the last spurt of my juices left my cock and entered her. We laid like that until we had both caught our breaths, then I flopped down onto my back while Rachel turned, crawled up the bed to me, and we embraced each other while kissing each other with tender loving kisses so different from the passion fueled ones we had shared earlier. We drifted off to sleep and I thought everything was finally perfect in my new life, but I would discover in only a few hours that my thought of happily ever after with Rachel would not be a certainty.

To be continued.