That Special Night

Story Info
Making love to my black lover for the first time.
1.8k words
3.9
39.8k
2
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently got a a new job and promotion and was all set to go out with my friends to celebrate when I became very ill. I was not able to keep my commitment to start my job on the day that I was scheduled to.

The company held my job for me, which I found to be very unusual but my supervisor told me that I was just what they were looking for and if they had to wait another month they would.

I started my job a week before my birthday and I considered it to be the best birthday present I ever got. I was showed around the entire office and warehouse and staff and felt it in my heart that this would be for me.

My co-workers were very friendly and very helpful and we all seemed to get along right from the get go.

I was assigned a special project which meant working long and late hours, bringing some work home and even some weekends. I was making an excellent salary so I didn't mind. To make it even sweeter was working side by side with Samuel. He is a very tall 6'4" tall well-built black man who is very sexy and very good at his job. He has been with the company for 10 years. We had lunches together where we got to know each other better and learned on what we can make our working relationship work. He was 44 and I was 28 but he looked like he was only in his twenties. Shaved head, dark dreamy eyes and a smile that didn't quit. He told me how he wasn't dating anyone right now and he was a widower. He lost his wife to breast cancer 5 years ago. He pulled out her picture and she was stunning and she was white. I told him that I was never married, not seeing anyone either and had a relationship go bad after finding my boyfriend cheated on me with a former friend.

We had had dinner in this great place that he suggested the other night. After dinner we went to the area where they had a little bar and some music for dancing. He said how much he loved music and dancing and I told him how much music was an important part of my life. I played several musical instruments including the piano and violin and he said that he also played the violin. I suggested that we play together sometimes as I love the sound of violin music and he did too. I invited him over for Saturday night for dinner and violin and he gladly accepted.

We knocked off early on Friday about 5:30 and I told him to come over my place around 5 the next night and we will have some drinks and appetizers before our dinner and not to forget his violin.

I headed to the supermarket right after work to get some things for the next night and put my order in for early pick up the next morning of my main course of porterhouse steaks and chicken breasts. He mentioned once that they was his favorite comfort foods. I would also be making some mashed sweet potatoes, baked potato and assorted veggies of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and sugar snap peas. I would bake a chocolate moose cake and serve espresso which he also loves.

I was a bit nervous because I was always told by family and friends that I was a good cook but they may have just been nice to me.

I called my best friend in the whole world and told her about Samuel coming over for dinner and she asked me if I thought he "liked" me and I said "I'm sure he likes me but I'm not sure if you are asking if HE LIKES ME".

I have often daydreamed about him while I would be lying in bed at night and actually found myself playing with myself and getting wet. We've hugged a few times and a few quick little kisses after finishing up on a section of our project but it never led to anything more than just that.

I picked up my groceries bright and early and went to my favorite shop to see if I could find a new outfit to wear that night that wasn't too fancy for home and not to casual as not to be sexy and maybe catch his eye. I know he always commented on how well I dress and look and that always made me feel so good.

I found a great purple and black blouse and a comfortable pair of fancy jeans. I bought a new blazer and pair of shoes. Of course I had to have my matching earrings. I wore a necklace that was given to me by a friend for helping her with her passport paperwork a few months ago. I was admiring the necklace in the magazine and she saw it and decided to thank me with the necklace. I also bought a new bra and matching panties in black since everything else was new. I didn't know where the night would head but I didn't want to have some of my older things on.

He was prompt and I saw his violin case in one hand and in the other he had a bag and a beautiful arrangement of flowers for me. In the bag was a bottle of our favorite vodka and cranberry juice. I had some plus I had a well stocked bar.

I showed him around and he complimented me on my place, furnishings and my taste. He asked me to introduce in to all the people in my pictures that included my mom, dad, brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I also had a frame that I was given to me by my best friend of all my friends with a picture of the 2 of us in the center.

He offered to make the drinks as I got the appetizers ready for us. He loved Swedish meatballs and fondue' He proposed a toast "To a beautiful lady that a lot going for her". We enjoyed the appetizers and the drinks and dinner was about a 1/2 hour away. He got out his violin and it was the exact same one as mine. We played several pieces before dinner was ready. He was shocked to see all his favorites and asked "How did you know??" I told him I remembered that he told me they were his favorites. He said that not even his former wife made a big deal about making his favorites for him.

He actually insisted that we get the dishes done and out of the way so we would have time to enjoy our time together.

I was standing by the kitchen sink and he came behind me with a big bear hug and started to kiss my neck and it send shivers up my spine. I put down the dish cloth and turned towards him and he had a smile on his face that was priceless. He took me in his arms and kissed me with such passion almost exactly as I have thought wished we could be. We started touching each other and kissing like 2 hungry animals. I was intoxicated by his smell and his soft skin on mine. We went to the couch and starting making out and the next thing I knew he was unbuttoning my blouse and took out one of my tits and kept it in his hand and squeezed and the other he took into his mouth and licked my nipple and it got hard almost instantly. I could feel myself reaching towards his shirt which was dark blue with some white running thru it as I unbuttoned it and found myself buried in his chest. He had the cute little black chocolate chip sized tits that were buried in his muscular chest.

I reached to his pants he helped me unbutton them and then unzip them. I pulled out his cock and the next thing I knew I was sucking him like a melting ice cream cone. I enjoyed it and he seemed to be as well. We completely undressed as I lead him by his hand into my bedroom where he laid me across it and explored my body. My nipples were both hard as rocks and I could feel my pussy getting very wet. He kissed me with his tongue which is how I kissed him earlier and explored his mouth. He went my tits and licked and sucked them kissed me on the mouth and then buried his head in my pussy. He ate me out and I came all over his face. I was playing with his cock and balls and I could feel them swelling and growing in size. He had the nicest, sexiest cock I have ever seen in person or anywhere.

He was so happy as I took it all in my mouth and went to work on him. He was growing bigger thicker and fuller. He then gently removed me off his cock and he spread me out all over the king sized bed he entered me slowly at first but then with large thrusts and then we were at full speed.

I wanted him like this for a long time and I thought I would never have a chance in hell with someone like him.

We continued and made love for at least an hour and then he finally allowed me to taste him and then wear the rest it on my chest and face as he emptied.

We held each other tightly and he told me "I never thought I would be able to find happiness again and I have, with you. I didn't want to come on to strongly because I didn't know if he liked black men". I kissed his sweaty shaved head and told him "I never thought I had a chance with you".

We finished our project and presented it to our supervisor who sent us to our client for their approval. We spent a week there and during the day it was all business and at night it was all pleasure, sex, lust and happiness like I have never had before.

Three weeks ago we were given the assignment for the project that we worked on and both given raises and celebrated by spending a weekend together alone with no work to worry about.

I hope that we will continue to do well at work and also our relationship.

For Christmas we are being sent on a cruise for work and Samuel is taking me shopping and treating me to all new clothes and some sexy undergarments and I am trying to decide what to get him. I asked him what I could get him and he said "You have already given it to me - you have given me you".