That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,735 Followers

"Alice," I whispered, feeling nervous suddenly.

"What is it, Erik?" She asked, lightly grasping my member.

It took me several long moments before I could think clearly again. I simply lost myself in the touch of her hand on me. She rubbed down to the base and then all the way up, rubbing her palm all around the head. I shuddered with the effort to hold myself together.

"What do I do?" I asked, not caring anymore about my inexperience. I just wanted this so badly and soon.

She laughed lightly but not meanly. She removed her warm hand from my cock and tugged one of my hands to her hip. "First, I need to get out of these," she whispered.

I was inexperienced, not a complete and utter moron. I understood immediately and shifted back on my knees so I could pull her soft panties off. I tossed them over the side of the bed and lay down beside her, stroking her side from her hip to her breast.

"Yes," she whispered with a contented smile as I cupped the light weight of one immaculate breast. "That feels wonderful."

"I'm glad," I replied, feeling more adventurous now that she wasn't driving me insane with her hands. I was still hard as a rock and ready to burst but I could keep it in check if I was the one touching, not the one being touched.

I squeezed and released her once then ran the pad of my thumb across the tip, delighted when I felt her nipple harden at my touch.

"Can I...?" I paused, feeling shy suddenly once more.

"What?"

I didn't respond. Instead I met her gaze steadily in the brief flash of lightning and smiled. Then I leaned forward, carnal instinct compelling me to suck her nipple into my mouth. She moaned, her hand going to the back of my head, trapping me against her. I lapped at her nipple, circling it with the tip of my tongue and as I did so, I moved my hand down her back to cup her bottom.

She twisted against me, the movement causing my hand to slide further, between her legs. She arched then, pressing her breast to my lips. I suckled on the tip, loving the feeling of her body moving against me. I still didn't know what I was doing that was so pleasing but I would continue with it until she told me to stop.

I paused only to adjust our positions. I rolled her on to her back and pressed her hip to the mattress, stilling her movements. Then I leaned over, kissing her lips and delving inside her warm, welcoming mouth with my tongue. She kissed me back hungrily, her hands clutching at my shoulders, her legs tangling with mine. The movement jarred me and I suddenly felt my cock brushing against the soft fuzz at the juncture of her thighs.

Breaking the kiss, I pulled back and looked down between us.

"Erik?" Alice whispered, her breathing coming fast now.

"Alice," I replied, not looking at her face. I still had one hand on her chest, idly rubbing and squeezing one erect nipple. But I licked my lips at the sight below. When I didn't say anything, just stared at her, Alice squirmed and I was forced to look into her face once more. Now she was the one who looked embarrassed. Grinning, I leaned down, capturing her lips with mine once more, pushing my hand down over her stomach and through the curls below.

I was elated to discover a warm moisture there. She gasped and pressed her head back against the pillow as I stroked lower. She was extremely wet and although I had no experience beyond my own imagination and dirty magazines, I knew this was a good sign. More than that, I knew instinctively that this meant she was really and truly aroused by me.

I pushed further, sliding my fingers between the warm folds, my own breathing becoming more and more labored as I explored. She was moaning in my ear, scratching my shoulders and back and I was stroking faster and faster, wanting to hear more of her; wanting to feel more of this.

"A little higher," she whispered suddenly and I had no choice but to obey.

My fingers did as they were told, sliding slightly upward along her slick lips until she squeezed my shoulder excruciatingly. I guess I'd found the right spot. Then I felt it, the slightly hardened nub above her hole; the clit. I almost laughed out loud when I found it. All these years, I'd half expected it to be a myth, a story told to get men interested, intrigued. As if we needed any more incentive. Everything about women drew us in and made us want them.

"Mmm, Erik," she moaned, her hips thrusting up at my hand.

I stroked harder, moving my fingers in little circles around the clit before stroking directly over it. Alice moaned and writhed against me, her fingers working frantically against my skin. Suddenly she clamped her legs together and cried out, her nails scraping over my shoulders. I looked up in surprise to see her head thrown back and her whole body arched tautly beneath me. It was the most intense thing I'd ever seen. And I think I actually hardened another degree, if that were even possible.

"Erik," she hissed as I continued to rub her, albeit slightly softer and slower. "Thank you."

I laughed, not knowing what else to do. "It was my pleasure," I replied finally.

She laughed also, the sound breathy and light. "Mine too." She touched my cheek and drew me back down to her, kissing my lips, sliding her tongue inside my mouth to explore.

"Roll over," she said a moment later, barely pulling her lips from mine.

I looked down at her, blinking in confusion but when she pushed gently on my shoulders, I did as I was told. As she swung her leg over me and sat up straight, I gulped, suddenly knowing where this was going.

"I want to repay the favor, Erik," she whispered to me, leaning low so that her breasts brushed my chest. Lifting my hands, I cupped them, feeling the taut nipples and stroking them adoringly. She placed her hands over mine briefly, pressing them against her and shifting her lower body against me.

The soft, wet core of her connected with the rigid length of me and I stiffened, afraid suddenly that it would be over all too soon. She reached out, sensing the change in me, and stroked one hand down my cheek, nail lightly scraping my stubble. Then she took that same hand and circled my throbbing cock.

As she stroked me, her hips moved in time. She still held one hand against mine on her chest and her eyes were locked on mine as she moved. Stroking me gently, she lifted her hips and slipped my cock up under her.

"Oh god, Alice," I muttered, feeling the first burning touch of her wetness. My hand fell away from her chest, clutching desperately at the blankets covering the bed. Another bolt of lightning sliced the sky and a gust of wind blew a torrent of rain against the house just as Alice slipped me inside of her, settling down around me with a sigh.

"Erik, you feel amazing," she whispered, her eyes drifting shut. Her own hand was still on her chest, rubbing her own nipple and keeping it hard.

All I could think of was how wet and hot she felt. I was rising to meet her with rhythmic thrusts without even realizing it. When I did, I took hold of her hips to keep her steady when I increased the pressure of my thrusting.

"Oh yes," she murmured, her head falling back, her long hair tumbling back over her shoulders. "That's it, Erik. Keep doing that."

I obliged, as if I had any choice. Some base primal urge was taking over now and it felt like I'd been doing this all along. Though nothing I'd ever come across had felt like this. She was so silky smooth and warm and her body was so soft and heavy over me. Her hand dropped to my chest, raking her nails through the layer of hair there. She scraped a nail over one of my nipples and I jerked against her.

Laughing breathlessly, her face tilted back to me, her eyes glittering even in the darkness of the bedroom. I watched her face as she moved one hand lower, sliding through the curls above our joined bodies. Fascinated, I watched as she began to stroke herself, rubbing her clit in small, shallow movements. My hand moved from her hip to join hers there, stroking the moist tip.

"Oh Erik," she moaned, her head lolling back again, her body arching above me like a bow.

She moved back and forth over me, her body slick around me. It was unbelievable, the sensation of being inside her. I pumped my hips up and into her over and over again, reveling in the feeling of her body tightening around my cock. Our hands moved together over her clit and our bodies pushed and thrust in unison. I was in heaven.

Suddenly she reached back with one hand, bending almost double and I felt her cupping my balls a second later. I groaned loudly, bucking up into her and eliciting a strangled gasp from her.

"Erik," she moaned, reaching back with her other hand and bracing herself against my legs.

I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her, harder, faster, and watching in erotic fascination as her body bounced atop me, her breasts bouncing along to the same rhythm. I wanted to touch them but I was holding on to her waist too tightly. I was breathing hard and I saw her chest heaving as well. I felt it then, the clamping of her pussy on my cock, her heated wetness squeezing down on me.

She cried out, her nails digging into my thighs and I couldn't hold back any longer. With a shout, I thrust up into Alice, digging my fingertips into her soft body. She leaned forward, her hair brushing my chest and her hands stroking my sides as I bucked against her, spilling myself and spending myself in her utterly.

After an impossibly perfect moment of all-consuming sensation, I relaxed against the bed, my hands falling away from Alice's hips. She collapsed on top of me, her breathing still coming fast. I realized then that my heart was racing abnormally fast within my chest and I gulped down deep breaths until it slowed.

"Are you all right?" Alice asked me, breaking the silence and startling me.

"I'm better than all right," I replied, turning my face slightly to look at her.

She laughed and reached up to press a kiss to my lips.

"That was amazing," I murmured a moment later, slipping my arms around her and holding her against my chest.

"I'm glad you liked it," she replied against my skin, her breath tickling the hair on my chest.

"What's not to like?" I exclaimed, feeling elated.

She laughed again, the sound filling me up and making me feel for the first time like a real man. A thought occurred to me suddenly and I felt the old shyness creep up once more.

"Uh, Alice?"

"Yes, Erik?"

I chewed on my lower lip for a second before speaking again. "Did you...uh, I mean, were you...did it...was I...?" I felt like a fool all over again. It was as if nothing amazing had just happened between us.

"I did, Erik," she replied softly though, tipping her head back to look up at me with a gentle smile. "And I was and you were too." She answered my incomplete questions with ease and I felt immediately comforted.

I didn't say another word after that. We simply drifted towards sleep, the sounds and lights of the storm outside slipping over us like a gentle wave.

***

The next morning I woke before sunrise and before Alice and for a moment I thought I was still dreaming when I saw her naked form on the small bed next to me. Then the events of the previous evening came crashing down on me in a rush and I grinned, settling back beside her. Feeling bold, I reached out and rubbed her shoulder. She was turned away from me, her shoulder sloping towards her perfect waist and swelling to her perfect round ass. I traced the line of her body, feeling myself stiffen when she stirred.

Without a word, she rolled towards me, mouth seeking and hands straying low on my body. I responded in kind, touching her breasts and stroking her sides, and finally pushing my fingers between her legs to that amazing wet pussy. She moaned and opened her legs, allowing me better access, for which I was thankful. I took my time exploring her damp lips, pushing my fingers towards the now familiar hole. Then I rubbed my thumb over her clit, enjoying the way her body bucked against me at such a simple touch.

And so it continued well into the morning. The sun split the clouds as she straddled me once more and later, the clouds shifted again as I rolled on top to slip between her legs. It was amazing and sexy and I just couldn't get enough of her.

She allowed us this one morning of erotic indulgence before insisting that the farm wouldn't continue without both our work. Then she kissed me lingeringly before gathering her dress and the two coffee mugs and leaving the bedroom. I felt lost when she was gone, as though a limb had been removed from my body. I dragged myself to my feet and dressed for the day, feeling depressed.

I needn't have worried. Around five o'clock, I turned from a particularly difficult fencepost along the western perimeter of the property when I heard footsteps. There was Alice, striding toward me with long purposeful steps. I stepped away from the busted fence and mopped at the sweat dotting my brow, greeting her with a friendly smile.

She didn't stop walking. She strode right up to me and practically leapt into my arms. We tumbled to the grass together, lips and hands reaching for each other. Before I knew what was happening, our clothes were off and I was sinking into her heated pussy, dying in the sweet moisture.

***

I think I lost track of time over the next two months. We simply fell into a routine. It was anything but simple though. We'd work around the farm all day, heading to town in her decrepit old truck when necessary, and come home to dinner the same as we always did. But after dark, she'd come to me in that tiny room over the garage and we'd make love late into the night.

She didn't always sleep the night with me and it wasn't every single day that we were together. But it was enough to turn my world upside down. She taught me more than I thought it possible for one person to know.

She showed me every conceivable position and how to maximize the pleasure of each one. My personal favorite swiftly became her on top; I loved watching her bounce away on top of me, her breasts jiggling and shaking at me and her clit easily accessible to us both. She taught me the intricacies of oral sex, both how to give and receive. The first time she sucked my cock into her mouth, I nearly came that instant. But she had skill enough to slow that process. And from the first moment I swept my tongue across her swollen pussy lips, I was in love all over again, with that sweet, sweet apex between her legs. I became a devout pussy-eater that summer, though no other woman would ever come close to matching her perfect sweetness.

And finally, she taught me that I was a man. Really and truly. I had felt it that first night, in the sort of way a boy feels it after losing his virginity. But throughout the summer, she would cry and gasp and scream as I made her come with my mouth, with my hand and finally with my cock. It only got better with each passing week; she made me a man and in turn became the woman she'd once been.

It almost came as shock to me when my father called the Wednesday before he was to come pick me up. As I hung up the phone that afternoon, I turned to see Alice studying me from the kitchen doorway.

"That was my dad," I mumbled, settling the phone back in its cradle.

"I figured," she replied softly, not moving from where she stood.

I turned to face her fully, shoving my hands into my pockets and scuffing the floor with one toe. "He's coming to get me on Saturday."

"Well, that is the end of August," she agreed with a nod.

I looked up at her then, frowning. "Don't you care?"

She sighed and pushed away from the door jam, coming towards me swiftly, before I could move away. She took hold of my face in her soft hands, they'd been nothing but soft since that first amazing night, and pulled me down for a kiss.

"Of course I care, Erik," she told me, pulling back slightly but I could still feel her breath on my lips. "But let's not make this any harder than it needs to be."

I studied her face for a long minute, taking in the gentle gleam of her green eyes, wrinkled at the corners from endless hours in the sun and age. Who was I kidding? Alice was right.

Sighing heavily, I raised my hands, settling them on her waist and drawing her closer. She grinned then, pressing her pelvis against me and I groaned, immediately stiffening to her touch. Not wanting to be outdone, I glanced at the clock over the mantle.

"It's not even three yet," I told her, though I punctuated it with a little thrust of my hips. "We have lots to get done before dinner."

She shrugged. "It'll all still be there after dinner."

Grinning, I lowered my head and angled my mouth over hers. She opened immediately for me, sighing as I slipped my tongue between her lips. Before she could object, I lifted her into my arms effortlessly; the remainder of the summer had built up my muscles even further and I'd become accustomed to the feel of Alice's weight in my arms. She laughed indulgently as I carried her through the kitchen and up to my room.

I tossed her on the bed and proceeded to undress myself, my eyes never leaving her face. She slowly undid the buttons on her shirt as I continued to remove my clothing. When I moved over her, she was still half-dressed, a detail I helped her to overcome in mere seconds.

She laughed breathlessly as I settled between her legs, stroking one smooth thigh and pressing kisses to the other. Then her head fell back against the pillows with moan as I closed my lips over her delicious clit. I sucked hard for a few seconds before easing off and stroking her soaking pussy lips with one hand as I flicked my tongue back and forth over the tiny nub. I didn't stop until I felt her hips rise off the bed and her fingers thread through my hair, pressing my face against her.

After she screamed her release, I moved over her, holding my erection in my hand and teasing her with just the tip. I'd found over the past two months that I enjoyed teasing her, making her want it so badly that she ended up begging me.

"Erik," she groaned, raising her hips from the bed and pulling me down by the shoulders. "Please, Erik, I want to feel you inside me."

"Mmm, Alice," I murmured, sliding my lips over the sensitive skin of her exposed throat. Then I relented, pushing my cock all the way in, slowly though, so I could feel every bit of her soaking pussy.

I stroked in and out of her at a leisurely pace until she clutched me tightly with her arms and legs. Her mouth fell open on a cry and I moved faster, feeling the tightening low in my body. When she came around me, I thrust harder, slapping my skin against hers and pumping as deep as I could.

"Come for me, Erik," she moaned. "I want you to come!"

And I had to obey; I'd never been able to do otherwise.

***

Three days later, I stood in that same tiny bedroom, looking out the window at the two figures down below; my father and Alice. They were chatting easily, my father leaning back against his beat up sedan and Alice a few paces away, hands casually tucked in her back pockets. I sighed and turned away from the window, surveying the room for the last time.

As I was checking my bags once more, I heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to see Alice slowly walk into the room. She stood just inside the doorway, smiling at me and in spite of the sadness in me, I smiled back. Still obliging. I wouldn't make this harder on either of us.

"Your father is waiting for you," she said quietly.

"I know," I replied. "I saw you talking."

She nodded and we both fell silent for a moment.

"Have you got everything?" She asked, gesturing at the suitcases by my feet.

"I think so," I answered with a nod.

"Well then."

"Yeah."

Again we fell silent. I looked at her face and saw the same reluctance in her eyes that must have been in mine. Sighing, she turned away and went a step or two down before whirling around and striding back into the room with me. She walked right up to me and threw her arms around me, burying her face in my neck. I held her tightly, breathing in her unique and unimaginable scent for the last time, ordering my cock not to rise to attention.

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,735 Followers