All Comments on 'That Summer Ch. 01'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Tell me that she cums back for more and enjoys the ride. Makes me hard just thinking about her continuing this incestuous relationship with her cousin.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

This was a really hot beginning. I hope you continue for several more chapters.. Thanks.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
Who could complain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tell a good story, well written and though out. Four pages seems to be just right. if the next chapter is the same ,who could complain. Good Luck with chapter two. . .. LAROC OF AGES

Mark737Mark737over 11 years ago
Wow!

No complaints about the length of the story. You used it well building up the story. I enjoyed it. The sex was done well without being overly graphic. No exaggerated body dimensions, which is a turn off for me. Very nice job.

nixongnixongover 11 years ago

wonderful. great build up and a well maintained excitement.i want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

Like others said, well written and wonderful to read. Keep up the great work.

eBayeBayover 11 years ago
A great story

I look forward to chapter 2. I have had a few of their moments in my life. It brought back many memories. Thank you!!!

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Unbelieveable!

But in a way that seems as though it could really have happened. I hope it did, and thanks for telling us about it!

76pinto76pintoover 11 years ago
more,please!!!

really good start, i look forward to several more! don't worry about the lenght as i agree with you about developing your characters. keep up the great work, we'll be waiting!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Good Job

Character development, their playfulness, and a unique style. One of the better stories I've read here. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

The length was perfect, don't worry!! I absolutely loved this story!!! I can't wait for more, it couldn't have been better. The characters had unique personalities and they felt like real people, which is something you don't often in stories! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar

It's not...

"Isn't it my turn," I asked quickly?

It's....

"Isn't it my turn?" I asked quickly.

hulkster21hulkster21over 11 years ago

After reading this I can't wait for Ch2. I have some ideas for what could happen, but this is your story so I will love what ever you do with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please.

This is the first time I have left a comment. Just great writing. Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

That was the best thing I have read on here in a long time. More please. And for the anonymous asshole concerned about grammar, if that's the only thing you got from this story you need to close your cock in an English book and jerk off. This story was hot, 5 stars for sure .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree about the grammar....

The punctuation was wrong as another pointed out but while it was irritating it didn't stop me from enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fuck the bloody grammar ('scuse the pun)

Finally a decent, realistic story about cousin sex that just keeps on going. Couldn't get any better (unless you add a little light bondage to the mix) The number of shite, one page stories that miss out half the words and are about as sexy as judie dench on this site is appalling, so finding a treasure like this is a nice surprise!

prop69prop69about 11 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

Cousin stories are my favorite and this was one of the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too much bullshit

the teasing at the beginning ruined the feel of the story. when she took his clothes and ran for the house no way would he still have feelings for her after that. he would be pissed as hell and avoid her the rest of the trip making the rest of the story UNREALISTIC AS HELL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
'Tease'

For the anonymous ass-hat with the first comment, if there are any TRUE feelings they would not have evaporated because she took his clothes. I know plenty of people who play pranks like that on their significant others and it just heightens the relationship. If this man truly felt these feelings for his cousin, nothing would diminish them.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Wow!

Great chapter to start off the series! Very erotic, and the cousins clearly get along well and have excellent sexual synergy;. I know that I haven't read the rest of the chapters yet, but I sure hope this will lead to a more meaningful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

Bravo. Extremely erotic detail and tension.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Loved the story

Can't wait to read the rest of the series. The way you tell a story just keeps and holds my interest not wanting to even get up and go pee as nature calls. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
agree with "too much bullshit" and think "tease" has his head up his ass

i really doubt he would still want anything to do with her after she took his clothes. seems he would find a way to avoid and ignore her until he could leave then never talk to her again. the crap killed the story for me, please stop rewriting human nature.

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago

Fantastic a great read and great build up of the senes Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anon comments r stupid

Great story. Well written and enjoyable. Comments about human nature from anon are stupid. If you like someone you don't get pissed and ignore them over little things. Only self-centered a**holes act that way. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to the anon before me and all others who care

Not just A** Holes but teenagers as well, i agree with the other anon about the pranks, i have had girlfriends that we would both do stupid shit to each other like that, it was all in fun, when you are happy around someone something like that can become more of an inside thing, more of a "us" thing, stupid yes, carefree yes, something to get pissed over no.

As to the story, aside from the grammar the story was fantastic and heartfelt with a good build up. I personally would have liked a little more tension building at the beginning of the story and a little more back story, but that's more of a personal preference than a commentary on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked

everything about this story ! Very hot and the cousin and lil secrecy thing turned up the heat. Good writing, believable and erotic = good job ... Scotty

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 7 years ago
Well Done!

I truly enjoyed this story. The build up was just right, not too fast nor too slow. I have a little trouble with the punctuation and spelling (Shuttered means "having shutters". Shuddered means "shivered") but certainly not enough to cause me to not like the effort. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plus

Excellent story. Loved the build

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Loved it

Complain it's too long? Longer would have been fine with me.

Watching them as they learn about each other. Seeing what they can get away with. Pushing the boundaries. Exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exceptional

Don't know how it could have been any better. Loved the sassy bantering dialogue.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

great tease. loved the sex, loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautyiful

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sweet Joining. Tf5txg

We should all have an experience like that, at least once in our lives. Very nice!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Thank you for writing. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved your story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear fuck, those were some of the hottest sex scenes I've read here - and I've read a LOT. Glad to see there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice premise.

But you need an editor/proofreader. At least twice you wrote DAM when you meant DAMN.

And you wrote "I STRIPED my clothes" when you meant STRIPPED.

The sex needed to be slower. She says "bad" too often, but that means nothing as the sex keeps going.

A bit of reluctance with some convincing to go ahead with more sex would have helped.

Besides her asking him how many girls he'd had sex with, she sould have asked him if he'd masturbated while thinking of her. And how long? And how many times? And what were you thinking about while you were jerking? Ad what made you cum?

And perhaps some dialog about how good what they were doing to each other felt. Etc.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall, great story. An editor would help clean up the Grammer. Also, the smell would have buated them more than once. Enjoyable read though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES