That Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing grew more ragged as I plunged into her. Mouth sucking wetly on my cock. Moaning as she felt the raw pleasure between her legs. Vibrations only adding to the pleasure I was getting. Spit coating my balls running down my ass to the seat. Her pussy dripping just as much into my palm. Skin completely soaked from thigh to thigh with her juice as my fingers worked her clit.

Quick pants escaped her closed lips. Knew she was close as I gently thrust up from my seat into her mouth. Looked down at the back of her head as she sucked me hard. Legs tensed as I started to fire into her mouth. Vision tunneled as the raw pleasure took over my body. Could hardly focus on the road as she drank me. Little cunny flooding my hand as I finish filling her mouth. Remembered to slow my hand as she wiggled her hips, bucking against my hand. Idly touched her puss as she sucked just my tip, drawing the last drops of me out before releasing and swallowing.

Sat back into her seat. My fingers still pressed inside of her. Little white trickle at the corner of her mouth.

"There bad boy," she cooed. "Happy now?"

I could only nod as I watched the road. My cock still semi hard but flopped off to one side as I slowed to make the turn. Pulled into the hotel parking lot and parked the truck. Both of us resting and waiting for the rain to slow.

We quickly ran into the room. Laughing and smiling the whole way as we got fairly wet. I shut the door as she started to take her shirt off. Eyes watching her as she opened it and slipped it from her shoulders. It fluttered to the floor as she saw me watching her. Hands ran up her stomach and over her breasts. Teasing me as she smiled.

"Don't forget about the fish," she reminded me.

"Oh shit," I cried.

Ran from the room back to the boat. Grabbed the catch and returned to the room. Bathroom door was shut and the shower running. Turned the knob but it was locked.

"Jessica," I shouted. "I need to shower too."

Could hear her giggling from the other side. "You just want to try and fuck me again."

"So," I cried.

"Clean the fish bad boy. Plenty of time to fuck me after dinner."

"You're not very nice," I teased.

Wicked laugh came from the bathroom as I walked away and started working on the fish.

****

"You ready?" I asked.

"As best as I can be," she sighed.

I opened the door to the room and we walked to the truck. The rain had stopped but the heat had returned. It was hot already again. I opened the door for her like I always do. Watched her slip into her seat. Little jean skirt flared out around her as she sat. Flashed me as she did. She had underwear on for a change. Smiled as she saw me.

"Behave you," she teased. Finger wagging at me.

"Yes ma'am," I sighed. Mind traveling to the jean skirt on the couch. I sometimes wondered if she did this to me on purpose.

We drove rather quietly to my parents' house. Guess we were silently preparing for the event that was to come. I hoped my mom would be more open to the idea of us. It all depended on what mood she was in and how much she had had to drink today. Dad would be the easier of the two.

"Whose car is that?" I asked as I pulled into the drive.

The plates were from Florida but dad hadn't mentioned they got a new car. I didn't think they invited anyone over since I was clear we had to talk about something. Jessica only shrugged as I parked next to it. It was a rental from the looks of it. Who the hell was here? We got out of the truck and started for the door. My mom greeted us before I could knock.

"Hey son," my mom cheered. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too mom," I replied.

"Hey Jessica," she cried. "About time you got here."

They hugged as Jessica and I exchanged a strange look with each other. Mom didn't know Jessica was coming with me.

"Thought you would have come with your dad," she continued. "Guess you miss your cousin and you couldn't wait to see him." She turned and led us into the house.

"What the fuck is she talking about?" Jessica whispered to me.

"I don't know but I got a bad feeling," I hissed back.

I started quickly trying to put everything together as a voice cried out and made everything so much easier.

"Hey, dad," Jessica cried.

"Hi honey," he said in a monotone voice that dripped with a 'surprised to see me here' tone.

What the fuck I thought. Uncle John and Aunt Jill sat at the dinner table. Both had a tentative smile on their faces. She ran over and hugged her dad before moving on to her mom. My mom was no rocket scientist but she could see the writing on the wall.

"I take it you guys didn't come down together?" she asked.

"Actually, no," Uncle John replied. "We haven't seen much of Jessica since the wedding. Thought I was going to have to file a missing persons report since we haven't heard from her in so long."

I wanted to explode. First he ambushes me with being here and then he rubs salt in the wound with his little comments. Jessica could see it in my eyes. She did her best to soften the blow.

"Things have been a little crazy so I needed some time away."

"Oh yeah," my mom chimed in. "Sorry about not being there for the big day and about what happened. Just couldn't get the time off from work."

"You didn't miss much," Jessica said slyly. Uncle John almost gasped out loud at that.

"So I have heard," mom quickly replied.

I was confused by this whole situation. My mind was turning in circles. How the hell could Uncle John have known that this was going to be the day I would break the news to my parents. Why the hell was he here? Only one name came to mind, Angela. Must have been pillow talk with daddy and she let it slip.

"So, have you talked to him since the not so big day?" mom now asked.

"Yeah, about a month ago," Jessica replied quickly. "He didn't have too much to say."

"Well, it's too bad really," my mom said. "You will move on and find somebody else. You're young so there is time."

I looked at mom then at Uncle John. She had no undertone or smirk on her face so I was sure she had no idea I was here to tell her the big news. Uncle John had a smug look on his face. Wanted to make some kind of snippy comment but couldn't come up with anything on the fly. I decided to poke a little back at him.

"Where is Angela, Uncle John? Surprised she didn't come along with you."

"She decided to stay home and sit this one out," he grumbled and cleared his throat.

"So, who wants a drink?" my mom asked oblivious to the tension in the room.

At the same time four of us raised ours hands.

"Ok," my mom cheered. "I will be back in a minute. Margaritas ok with everyone?"

A collection of yeses filled the room as she left to start working on the drinks.

"What the fuck are you doing here Uncle John?" I asked point blank.

"What, can't a guy come visit his family once in a while?" he croaked.

"This week?" I asked. "Somebody tip you off to what was going on? I've got a sneaking suspicion of who it was."

"Just a coincidence," he hissed.

"Yeah, I bet," I snickered.

I turned and sat down across from him next to Jessica. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"What's going on besides the obvious?" Jessica whispered to me. "Seems you know something that I don't."

"Not now," I hissed.

Cross look covered her face as she looked at me now. She hated secrets between us and I was breaking the only rule we had.

"Just trust me," I leaned into her ear now. I spoke so softly she could barely hear me. "It's going to rip this family apart if it comes out. Please not now."

Looked at me so concerned now. Finger pointing at me then her and mouthing 'us'. Shook my head no subtly and used my thumb at my hip to point towards her dad so he wouldn't see.

"What are you two doing over there?" Uncle John asked.

"Just figuring things out," I replied. "Kind of blindsided by you being here."

"Ha," he barked. "Now you know what it feels like. Except I got blindsided twice, first the wedding day and then a month later when you told me. Lucky you only get it once."

"Yeah, I'm real lucky," I smirked. "Got you here to watch me squirm. We have been through this already. I'm not afraid of what anyone thinks, I love her without end. Besides, I think you should be thanking me for saving her from making the biggest mistake of her life. You would have a very sad girl on your hands if she would have gone through with it."

"I spent a fortune on that day all to have it go to waste," he hoarsely cried. He tried to keep his voice down so my mom wouldn't hear him.

"Here," I croaked. Stood and pulled my wallet from my pocket. Peeled off a check and started writing on it.

"$50,000 be enough to cover it?" I asked as I filled in the amount. Slapped it on the table in front of him. Stunned look on everyone's face.

"Now that the money isn't an issue can we move on?"

"Well," he stuttered.

"Give me that," Aunt Jill now spoke. "You're not taking his money. Your daughter isn't for sale."

"I wasn't trying to buy her from.....," I tried to explain.

"I know," Aunt Jill hushed me. "John, quit being so stubborn and really think about your daughter for once. Look how happy she is. She loves that man. I haven't seen her smile this much in months."

"It's weird Jill," he croaked.

"For fucks sake, John," she barked. "And me and Steve wasn't? You didn't mind that. Or was it the fact you had his wife there.

Holy shit I thought. I didn't know there were four of them. Jessica gasped and sat back. I don't know if she was shocked by the cursing from her mom or the foursome revelation.

"Geez Jill," he cried.

"What, they already know?" she barked.

"He does," Uncle John exclaimed pointing at me. "I don't think she does."

"Who cares?" Aunt Jill snapped. "That was 30 years ago. This is now. He loves her and they want to be together and we have to accept that. She is going to choose him. Do you want to be a part of her life or not?"

"Who loves who?" my mom asked walking back into the room.

Aunt Jill never missed a beat as she continued. "He loves her," she pointed to us.

"Like?" my mom asked trying to find the words but making some weird hand gesture instead.

"Yeah, in love, head over heels," she confirmed. "That's why the wedding didn't happen. He came and got her."

"And when did this all take place?" she now asked me.

"That summer five years ago when I rode down in the van," I admitted. "Fell in love with her over the summer. Been off and on for the last five years."

"We are done playing games and hiding it from everybody," Jessica now spoke. "I love this man. Love how he treats me, love how he loves me for who I am. You can't change how your heart feels."

"Well," my mom said stunned. "Aren't we just one big happy family?"

"What's going on?" my dad asked as he came into the dining room. What a scene to come home from work to.

Mom swallowed her drink down and coughed a little as the cold liquor tickled her throat. "He loves her," she pointed.

"That's cute," he smiled. "They grew up together, I would hope so."

Mom let out a nervous laugh that quickly turned into an uncontrollable hysterical laugh. We all felt uneasy at this.

"Beth," my dad scolded. "Quit."

She gathered herself before continuing. "Boyfriend, girlfriend love."

"Or are you two married?" she asked.

"We will be shortly," I confirmed. "Just need to know if I have to mail you the invitations."

"So, this isn't a joke?" my dad now asked. His interest and understanding now came full circle.

"Not this time Uncle Scott," Jessica said softly. "I love him."

"I take it I'm the last one to find out by the calmness from everybody else?" he asked.

Mom finished sucking down her second drink and picked up another.

"Yeah, we have known for a month," Uncle John admitted. "Still trying to put everything together and figure out how to go on from here."

"Only two ways about it," my dad now offered. "You can take it for what it is and wish the two of them the best and be happy for them or you can fight it and stop talking to them. The way I see it, this is my only kid and I want to be a grandpa someday."

"Son," he turned to me now. "It's fucked up but there are a lot worse things out there. You aren't fucking a goat are you?"

"No," I burst out laughing. "What kind of question is that?"

"You got my answer then," he chuckled. "Beth, what about you?"

"I guess it's okay," she hiccupped. The third drink met her lips.

"Guess that just leaves you two," he pointed.

"Derek, Jessica," Aunt Jill started. "You have my acceptance. I want to be there for the grand babies too."

"Well, that just leaves you Johnny boy," my dad joked. Uncle John hated that.

"You know," he sighed. Hand rubbing his forehead from the stress. Sat there for a moment thinking. "I can't do this right now, I need some air." He abruptly pushed his chair away from the table and headed out the door.

"Always about you isn't it Johnny boy," my dad quipped as he passed by.

"I'm sick of your shit too," he croaked. "Always riding my ass ever since I met your sister."

"What did you expect me to do?" he asked. "She's my little sister and I'm always going to watch out for her."

"Yeah, but you think after 30 years you would back off a little," he snapped back.

"You're a loose cannon, got to keep that leash tight on you or you go off."

"Fuck you," he snarled. "Tired of your shit, tired of this family. I was never good enough for anybody in this family."

"Jill, let's go," he yelled.

"Stop it," my mom slurred. "Not everyone is against you and it's not about you all the time."

"Go get another drink you drunk," he cracked. The door slammed loudly behind him as he headed for the car. Aunt Jill was starting to cry as she faithfully followed him out the door.

Mom now hauled off to her room. Dad looked at us. "Y'all best hit the road for now. The news is out, you have our blessing, we can talk again tomorrow."

"Ok," I said stunned. Didn't expect this to happen. I figured on some conflict but I thought it would be on Jessica and me, not on everyone else.

"Sorry about everything Uncle Scott," Jessica said sweetly.

"Not your fault honey," he comforted her. She gave him a quick hug before we headed out the door.

We climbed in and started driving back to the hotel again.

"My dad hates me," Jessica finally said.

"No, I think it's me he hates," I offered.

"Yeah, but I'm with you so it's a packaged deal," she added.

I sighed. Hated what I was about to say but I had to say it. "If you want out I understand. Go back to living a normal life and keep your dad happy."

"No," she said almost immediately. "I love you. L-O-V-E love you. I'm not losing you. This is what I want and if this is part of the deal then so be it."

"So, we are both on the same page then?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she said firmly. "That chapter is closed and we can't rewrite it. We move on from here."

Silence now as we drove. Only the soft whistle from the turbo of the diesel truck filtered into the cab as we headed down the road.

"What was my mom talking about when she mentioned Steve?" she finally asked.

I sighed again. Started to explain the whole thing as best I could. I didn't have many details, I just a basic idea of what happened. She sat a listened with an expressionless look until I was done.

"Steve was like a second or third cousin," she stated.

"I didn't think about that," I offered.

"Besides, I couldn't care less about that anyway," she hissed. "That was before both of us were even though of. Don't know why my dad is so hung up on that anyway."

It wasn't that I thought to myself. He is stuck on his other secret with your sister. Didn't tell her that and hoped she wouldn't ask.

"Can we stop and get something to eat?" she asked.

"Sure sweets," I cheered. "Guess we didn't get dinner did we? What do you want?"

"Something quick so we can go back and relax," she replied. "Need to unwind from this evening."

I turned off and went to the drive thru. Ordered some food and pulled up to the window to pick it up.

"Oh my fucking gosh," Jessica croaked. Said it stone cold like she had just seen a ghost.

"What?" I asked looking up as I placed a drink into the holder.

Didn't have to let her answer, saw what she was looking at right away. There was Uncle John walking back to his car with a bag of food in his hand. Angela right beside him as they strolled along to the car. He slapped her ass as he waited for her to get into the car. Not a father daughter playful slap either. A sexual one that was confirmed when she kissed him on the mouth.

I looked at Jessica looking at them as they kissed a little more. Well, that secret is out too I thought.

Jessica looked at me. Expression I can't explain but knew what she was thinking. She knew that I knew somehow as her jaw dropped.

I could only nod as she tried to speak. Mouth open in shock as she looked back at her dad getting into the car. She looked back at me again.

"That's the big secret," I barely spoke. "Don't get mad. You didn't ask and I didn't offer."

"Follow them," she said coldly.

This was going to turn bad quickly but I did as I was told. Followed them to a hotel parking lot and parked way out and away from the rooms. Angela went one way and he went the other as they parted after a few quick kisses.

I just sat and let her process what had just happened. Didn't know what move to make next. Waited for what seemed like forever before I spoke.

"What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know," she cried. "What the fuck is going on?"

"I think it's very clear," I said in a very measured tone.

"Does my mom know?" she asked.

"I don't know that answer," I said honestly.

"What do you know?" she now quizzed me.

"I went on a hunch and talked her in a circle until she spilled the beans. I've only known for a few weeks. I didn't know how to break this to you so I've been hiding it. I promise you I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how to."

"I'm not mad at you," she relented. "Completely blown away by this."

Suddenly the door opened and out came Uncle John. He walked quickly to the car and got in. He drove around to the back and disappeared.

"You going to follow him?" Jessica snapped.

"Only one way in and out," I stated. "He isn't going far."

I had no sooner finished my statement when he appeared. Knocked on the door of Angela's room. It opened and shut quickly as he went in. Jessica opened the truck door and was gone before I could even ask where the hell she was going.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going in there," she hissed. "Fucking son of a bitch wants to make my life miserable while he fucks around on my mom."

"How do you know she don't know?" I questioned.

"Ain't it obvious," she yelped. "Why would he hide the car?"

"So what, you think you're going to just go up there and knock on the door and head on in?" I asked.

"Why not," she replied.

"Because he will see you standing there and not answer the door," I explained.

"Fine, I'll get the room key and barge on in then," she fired back.

She ran to the front office. I could hardly keep up with how fast she was moving.

"Hi," she smiled to the desk clerk. "I'm in room 142 and my key isn't working."

"Ok?" questioned the clerk.

"Can I get another one so I can get in my room?" she asked with some anger.

"What's the name on the room?" he asked.

"Angela or John," she said confidently.

He clicked on the computer and activated another card.

"Here you go," he said.

We went out the door almost as fast as we came in.

"Jessica," I called as she sped quickly ahead of me.

She was on a mission bent on destruction as she reached the door of room 142. I kept calling for her.