That Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she finally rasped at me keeping her voice to a dull roar.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked. "You know what's going on behind that door. You really want it to go down like this?"

"You got a better idea?" she asked.

"I don't," I sighed. "But I can't see this ending well."

"It's not going to," she warned. "But I can't let him have his cake and eat it too. He's made my life a wreck. The only thing I have in my life worth keeping is you. Fuck him and my so called sister. She's been feeding him information that I've been telling her in confidence. She's just a conniving little bitch. He's been using that to play mind games with me ever since we left. It's time we level the playing field."

The door to room 150 opened and out stepped Jessica's mom. She saw us arguing and made her way down the sidewalk to see what the fuss was all about.

"Looking for your dad?" she asked startling us both.

"He's in there," Jessica piped back never missing a beat.

"With who?" Aunt Jill asked.

"Little bitch, Angela," she hissed.

"She's at home," she said in disbelief.

Jessica turned without hesitation and slipped the key into the slot. The light flashed green and Jessica flung the door open. The sounds of sex filled the little room as she stormed in, her mom hot on her tail.

They were too busy with each other to notice the three of us standing in the room. Angela bounced on her dad as she rode him with her back to us.

"You little whore," Jessica cried. "What the fuck are you doing?"

They both cocked their heads around to see us standing there. Stunned looks on all of our faces as they scrambled and tried to explain.

***

"Sometimes I miss the Florida sun," I said to my dad as we sat in lounge chairs overlooking the beach.

"I'm sure you do but the sun can't compare to what you have here," he replied.

He was right I thought as I looked down towards the water. My beautiful wife sprinted across the sand and grabbed our oldest child. She softly took him to the ground and started tickling him. I could hear their laughter as the other two piled on and tried to rescue their brother. She finally rolled off as they all climbed to their feet and ran in every direction.

So stood and smiled at me as she started to fix her tussled blonde hair. She looked just as beautiful now as she did 15 years when I fell in love with her that summer. Blew me a kiss as she started chasing the closest child to her again.

"Any word on Uncle John?" I asked.

"He has fallen off the face of the earth it seems," my dad said.

"Wonder if he will make it up here to see his next grand baby," I hinted.

"Number four in the oven?" my dad asked.

I just smiled at him.

"Hope it's a girl," he added. "Would make your mom happy."

"Dinner is done," Aunt Jill's voice cried from the porch.

We turned to see her waving at us as my mom set the roast on the table.

Jessica came sprinting by teasing the children. "Last one up is a rotten egg."

betweenthesheets