That was Vegas

Story Info
It's the quiet ones you have to look out for - so true!
1.3k words
4.2
15.5k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a strange, embarrassing incident in my life that still makes me smile when I think about it! I was getting into my car in the parking lot of my work when I heard my name called. It was Phil, an older man that I knew. Phil was around 70 years old with white hair and a mustache. He was a widower and my heart would go out to him because he seemed lonely. We'd had several conversations together talking about how he had actually run with quite a few movie stars from the Rat Pack era of Vegas.

Phil walked up to the car and asked if I could do him a big favor. He said his car was parked somewhere else and the taxi he had called had never arrived and could I drive him back to his car. I said of course, and unlocked the door and he got in. He directed me to a parking structure not very far and I pulled in. I didn't see any cars however and was concerned that his might have been towed. He told me to just pull over into a corner spot, so I did. I expected him to get out, but to my surprise and dismay, he leaned over and tried to kiss me!

I pushed him away and asked him what the hell he thought he was doing and he told me he hadn't gotten off in years and that he hoped I would take pity on him and help him out. I have to say I didn't handle the situation as well as I should have which would have been to throw him out of the car, but I was so confused because I thought I knew this nice old man (who had just turned into a dirty old man!) and I liked him and I didn't want to see anything happen to him. So I asked him to show me where to drop him off and he grabbed the keys out of the ignition and pushed them into his pants and told me to get them out!

I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry and then he proceeded to pull several hundred dollar bills out of his wallet and told me to name my price. All he wanted; he said was for me to jack his dick off with my tits out and it would take all of 2 minutes and he would be grateful.

I told him money wasn't the issue. I felt so sorry for him, but it was so weird that I actually started to think that maybe it would be a nice thing for me to just help this poor old guy get off! At least that is what I told myself. He kept telling me how much he has wanted to see my tits! And finally I told him I'd do it, what the hell was I thinking?!

With the console in the way we got in the back seat, which had more room. He slowly began to unbutton my shirt so he could see my tits in my black lace bra and then he just pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles and his dick plopped out. It looked a little bit thicker than most of the dicks I've fucked and it was not quite hard yet, he had white pubic hair and a little bit of a gut. He asked me to stroke it up and down slowly and softly, I should have just jerked long and quick and he would have shot in a minute but I wanted to make this nice for him ( I am a pleaser!). As I concentrated on getting him hard, I began to notice he was very softly caressing my tits in the bra. I should have been grossed out, but my body started to betray me and my nipples were getting very hard. He unclasped the bra and my tits were now free to be played with and he went straight for the nipples! He knew he was getting to me and it must have been a thrill for him because he was rock hard and it had grown quite bit! What the fuck was wrong with me that this old man knew just how to turn me on?! He tried to kiss me again, but I moved away, so he started to go for my tits. I knew then I was in trouble! He kissed me all over my breasts and started to lick one nipple while softly touching the other one!! He stopped licking my nipples and was now taking turns sucking on them! Wow he must have been quite the stud 40 years earlier because I could feel myself getting close.

I still had my hand on his dick, but had stopped stroking it for all the things happening to me, so I started again. A few strokes and in my aroused state it was looking really good! . I didn't want to let him know I was enjoying this but it was becoming very obvious this wasn't just for HIM anymore! Not sure when the skirt came up and the panties went down but he started to finger fuck me and I started to move to get his finger even deeper into me, but I was angry at myself for acting like such a slut!! I knew he could tell this was more than a jerk-off since I was getting his hand all wet! he pulled his finger out and slid it up to my clit and started to rub it .

This was so surreal. I was so mad at my body for betraying me, yet starting to climax from the finger and mouth of a 70 year old! That's when I felt it begin and tried like hell to hold it back without screaming! But there was no point and I just let out a scream like I always do and that must have scared him because he stopped sucking my nipple! I let go of his dick and grabbed his head and put his mouth back on my nipple so I could finish my cum! As I calmed down I grabbed that dick and started stroking like a woman possessed because I was suddenly very aware how hard his dick was and how tempted I was to just straddle him and bury that fat thing in me ( I love to get stuffed after my first cum it just makes the hair on my head tingle!!) I had just decided that I needed that dick in me and I didn't care who it was attached to! That's when he started to moan, so I aimed his dick at me and spurted his cum onto my tits and belly. I don't know how long we sat there catching our breath but the windows were fogged up! He took his boxers and cleaned off my tits for me and thanked me again and again for what I had done for him. I told him to never mention this to anyone and that we were not going to do this again. He said he understood, but if I ever changed my mind, to let him know.

I drove back to where his car was parked and let him out. As he got out, he tried to hand me the money he had offered me, but I refused to take it. We said goodbye and I drove off. It wasn't till several days later that I found the money in my seat cover, I felt so strange about the whole event and that I had actually been a whore for this guy and how I am capable of giving into my lust -- somehow it's different when it's a famous guy?