That Which We Don't Speak Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

Ashleigh shook her head. "No. I'd let you know if you did, but I don't think that will happen. Enjoy it, Bryan; I do." She kissed my cheek again and hugged me tighter.

I slid my right hand up my sister's back a ways, feeling her breasts pressed to my chest as she held me. Her hair caressed the side of my face. I brushed it aside and kissed her right cheek. It was warm and soft, just like I knew the rest of her body would be. My cock was throbbing and pushing against her soft stomach. She moved, rubbing over it subtly.

"I like hugging you like this when you're... excited," she said, then exhaled.

"I... sometimes I wonder if you think I'm weird because that happens," I said.

"No. Of course not. It's happened plenty of times when I've hugged other guys," she giggled. "It's a rush to be able to make that happen."

"But they weren't your brother," I reminded her.

"I'm glad. Yours is bigger than theirs felt." Ashleigh let out a sexy laugh and stole a glance down towards my crotch. She pressed on my lower back, pushing me into her.

When we heard the sound of a car door closing Ashleigh went to look out of my bedroom window overlooking the back yard.

"Mom's home," she said. "I'll go down. You better take a few minutes to calm down a bit," She took a last glance at the bulge in my jeans and smiled, then left my room.

###

The rest of that week was uneventful. School kept me and my sister busy so we saw little of one another. When we did it was mostly during meals. It was times like that, when we were in our parents presence, that we both knew that we had to act completely proper. That meant no racy banter, teasing or leering -- although the latter was difficult for me at times.

Saturday night Ashleigh came home about an hour after mom and dad had gone to bed. She had gone out with a friend to see a movie. I was watching television, after having spent the evening at a friend's house. It was close to midnight. I looked up at my sister as she entered the living room. She was wearing tight jeans and a purple blouse. My sister always looked very pretty, but there were times, like that night, when she looked especially stunning. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing lipstick and eyeliner, both of which made her full lips and bright eyes look even more alluring.

"How was your day?" Ashleigh dropped her purse on the coffee table and sat down beside me. She pulled her shoes off and curled up on the sofa beside me.

"Not bad. I hung out at Jason's place for a while and played Guitar Hero," I said.

My sister nodded. She leaned on my shoulder and pulled my right arm around her so it was resting on her stomach. As she guided my hand around her I felt my fingers rub along the underside of her right breast. It was firm and I could feel the material of her bra through her blouse. That brief contact was enough to make my cock begin to thicken and harden.

"I haven't been able to spend much time with you lately. I had an assignment for my Art History course and a project for Jewelery class," she explained.

"How did they go?"

"Not bad," she said. "My instructor likes what I'm doing with the beach glass."

"That's good."

Ashleigh nodded. "You still up for going with me tomorrow to look for more?"

"Sure. When?" I asked.

"After noon sometime."

There was a horror movie on television that looked about thirty years old. I had only been watching it to pass the time, but my attention was not on it now that my sister and I were cuddled on the couch. Her left elbow was gently resting on my right thigh, not far from the growing bulge in my jeans. I looked down, wondering if she had noticed my erection. Her thumb was slowly caressing the backs of my knuckles as she held my hand against her soft stomach. Her warm body felt wonderful against me. I wished she would allow me to run my hand over it, exploring her curves and crevices. After a few minutes of silence she sighed and shifted her hips, nuzzling closer to me. My hand slid over her stomach as she moved her arm, still holding my hand. My right bicep was pushing against her breast. It moved slightly and I eased my arm tighter around her, pushing on her firm mound harder with my arm.

"Are you hard?" Ashleigh asked, sounding nervous yet curious.

Ashleigh was staring at the television, eyes half-closed. When she asked her question it surprised me and made me anxious, but I saw no reason to lie, given the nature of our relationship. Sometimes that sort of openness excited me because it's normally so forbidden between siblings.

"Yeah...," I admitted.

"Sorry," she said in a soft voice.

"For what?" My eyes widened and I looked at her.

She tilted her head up to me.

"I just feel bad sometimes when you get like that and can't do anything about it." Her eyes had a sympathetic look as they met mine. "I don't want you to think I'm just teasing you, or whatever."

"No, Ash...I know you're not. It's okay."

My sister smiled and rested her head on my chest. "I guess you could always go to your room and do what I saw you doing the other day," she said with a chuckle.

I never replied.

"Do you do that a lot?" she asked.

"What's a lot?" I countered.

"I don't know. Every day -- like me, except those times of the month when I can't. But then there's always the shower..." she said, then giggled.

My heart sped up and I felt my cock twitch when I heard my sister's admission. I tried to imagine her playing with herself, which made me even more horny.

"Yeah, I guess you could say I do it a lot," I admitted with a nervous laugh.

"Will you tonight?" My sister was staring at the television -- probably too bashful to meet my eyes.

"Ash... come on," I begged, growing uncomfortable.

My sister giggled at my sudden awkwardness. "I'm going to later," she blurted out, as if she had to force the words from her mouth before she lost her nerve.

I looked down, giving her a look of surprise. She smiled up at me and blushed. "Don't look so surprised, Bryan," she said.

"I... I guess I shouldn't be. I'm just not used to you talking about doing it though," I said.

Ashleigh shrugged and gave me a smile. "I know. But I feel like I can say anything to you and you won't mind."

"Yeah... that's true."

"Besides, it's your fault," she added with a nervous giggle.

"Mine?" I spat out.

My sister laughed at my shock. "Yeah... you touched my boob when you put your arm around me and it gave me naughty thoughts. And now your arm is rubbing against it.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to touch it," I said.

"I know... I guess," she said.

"You guess?" I exclaimed. "It was an accident, Ash. I swear!"

Ashleigh laughed at how flustered I'd become. "Okay..." she relented. "But I know that the other times your hand brushes over them when you hug me can't all be accidents." She looked up with a cynical grin.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I contended with a defiant smile.

"Yeah... sure, little brother. It's okay though. I know you can't resist sneaking a feel now and again since they're so nice," she gloated, sounding uncharacteristically vain.

"What was it that you meant by it giving you naughty thoughts anyway?" I asked.

"Oh... I... umm... I meant because it was you who touched it -- it felt wicked... you know... naughty."

"Because I'm your brother..." I concluded.

Ashleigh gave me a shy nod and smiled. "Uh-huh," she grunted.

"Does this feel wicked?" I reached up and brushed my fingertips along the underside of her right breast. It was firm and shifted slightly as I stroked it.

"Stop that!" Ashleigh giggled and squirmed, grabbing my hand.

My sister was clutching my hand firmly in hers, but in doing so she had pushed it back up to her breast. My thumb and the backs of my fingers sank into her firm mound. I felt the tip of my middle finger rub over her nipple, making it harden and swell some more. I wiggled my finger, teasing her sensitive nub until I felt it thicken.

"Hey... quit rubbing my nipple... you pervert!" My sister squealed, writhing and giggling as she tried to pull my hand away.

"Ssshhh... you'll wake mom and dad," I hissed in her ear.

Ashleigh froze and clamped her mouth shut, still squeezing my hand against the mass of her firm breast. My left arm went around her waist as she leaned against my chest, holding her to me. I brushed my finger over her stiff nipple again. It felt thicker and longer now. When she looked up at me, sucking on her bottom lip, I noticed that her cheeks had begun to flush.

"I know what you're going to go do later," she taunted.

"Oh...?"

"Yeah... the same thing I caught you doing on Monday," she said.

"But you said you do it every day too. You're probably glad to feel a hand on your tit that isn't your own for a change," I shot back.

"You prick..." she spat out, sneering a bit.

Ashleigh laughed and elbowed me in the ribs, hard. I groaned. She struggled to free herself from my arms by twisting her body to the right. We hadn't wrestled for years and she was stronger and more limber now. The combination of her writhing and feeling my hands stray over her breasts excited me even more. When she turned with her back to me, trying to move to the other side of the couch, I reached out and grabbed her bra strap through her blouse. She froze, feeling me tugging at it.

"Trying to rein me in like a horse, little brother?" she gasped, still struggling, but smiling.

"Yeah..." I said in one breath. I was even more horny now and didn't care if she knew it. Maybe I wanted her to.

"Let go," she whined, trying to pull away from me.

I gave the strap of her bra a harder tug, trying to haul her back towards me. That's when I felt the hooks unfasten. She lurched forward as her bra unfastened. I was still holding the right side of her strap through her blouse. Ashleigh relaxed her body and I gently pulled her towards me by her broken strap. She leaned back against my chest.

"Damn... that was one of my favourite bras," she lamented with a frown.

"I'm sure you look better without it on anyway," I joked.

"Seriously, Bryan -- I paid almost seventy dollars for that bra."

"What?" I exclaimed, surprised by the price of womens' undergarments.

"That's cheap compared to some. Don't you think my tits are worth it?" Ashleigh smiled at me.

"Yes...every penny, and more. I'm sorry. I'll buy you a new one," I promised.

"Okay. But you'll have to let me pick it out," she stipulated.

"Why?"

"Because I can see you choosing something see-through for me to wear." My sister gave me a shrewd grin.

"So? It's not like I'll see it when you wear it." I countered.

Ashleigh gave me an enigmatic smile. "You never know..."

I tugged at the bra straps over Ashleigh's shoulders through her blouse. I stared down at her breasts as the bra cups slid up and over them. Her heavy breasts fell free with a pronounced bounce. Seconds later I noticed her firm nipples pushing out at the thin cotton of her blouse. Her bra was gathered around her upper chest, billowing out her blouse. It looked quite funny, I thought.

"It looks like you have four boobs now," I said, nodding down towards her chest.

My sister looked down and smiled. She arched her back, sticking her chest out. Her nipples looked thicker and longer now as they pushed out at the taut fabric of her blouse.

"Which pair do you like better?" she asked, smiling.

"The bottom ones. They have nipples... hard ones too."

"That's 'cause you were playing with them. Pervert!" she said.

"Only your right one..."

"Yeah... but it got the other one excited too." Ashleigh glanced down, then gave me a nervous smile.

"Are you excited, Ash?" I whispered in her ear, somewhat mocking, but very turned-on.

I slowly raked the backs of my fingernails on my right hand up her spine through her blouse, then back down again.

My sister writhed her shoulders and arched her back. "Stop that..." she murmured with a giggle.

"Why --- do you like it too much?" I taunted.

"It tickles..." she said in a soft, hoarse voice.

I placed my left hand on her shoulder and eased her back until she was resting on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry about your bra, but you look better without it," I whispered into her ear.

"Stop trying to sweet-talk me. I'm still pissed with you about that," she said.

"Was it a sexy one?" I asked.

"Yeah... want to see?"

"Sure," I said, surprised by her offer.

Ashleigh unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse and pulled it open. Her bra was bunched up around her upper chest, just above the top of her cleavage. It was black, with lace on the upper cups and silky material below that. My cock throbbed as I imagined her wearing it. She shifted her hips and I felt her ass pressed against my erection. Neither of us moved.

"It is sexy..." I said, still dragging my nails up and down her sensitive back.

"Uh-huh..." she grunted.

"It looks like you could see right through the lace," I remarked

"Yeah... but the black silk covers my nipples." Ashleigh's voice was soft and thick.

"Too bad," I said with a short burst of laughter. "I'll buy you another one like it," I told her.

"Thanks. If you're nice, I might even model it for you," she said, turning her head to smile at me.

"Really?" I was unable to hide my surprise and excitement over her offer.

Ashleigh chuckled at my obvious delight. "Just a sec..." she said.

My sister leaned forward and reached inside her blouse. She fumbled with the left side of her bra, pulling it down snug over her breast after a slight struggle. Once she had finished she turned and pulled the left half of her blouse away from her, smiling up at me. I stared at the black silky material stretched over her firm orb. Through the lace I could see the soft skin of her rounded breast. The black material covering her hard nipple looked like a second skin. I licked my lips, imagining sucking on it.

"How's it look?" she asked, sounding anxious.

"Perfect," I breathed, not taking my eyes away.

"My boob or the overall effect?" she asked, fluttering her eyes.

"Both," I said.

Ashleigh tightened her lips and nodded. "It feels nice on them too," she said.

"I can tell," I said, then smiled.

"It was already like that before though... you know that."

My sister leaned on my chest, wrapping her left arm around my lower back. I continued to stare at her breast, now less than a foot from my face. I put my arms around her, keeping her against me.

"Can I see the other one?" I asked.

"I didn't put it back in the bra."

"So...?" I looked up and grinned.

"One at a time, little brother. I don't want to get you too excited," she teased. "Besides, I want to get to bed."

"Okay. I should too." I got up from the couch, watching my sister as she stood up.

Ashleigh pulled her blouse closed and placed her hands on my shoulders. She kissed my cheek softly. "Don't stay up all night jerking off. We have to get to the beach tomorrow." She gave me a teasing laugh, then made for the stairs.

###

I woke up that Sunday as our parents were getting ready for church. Ashleigh and I had not attended for years, but mom and dad were quite religious. They seldom missed church each Sunday. After that they would always go to a cafe for brunch and return home by mid-afternoon.

I waited until Mom and Dad had left, then got up. As I was finishing-up in the bathroom I heard Ashleigh's door open. I had just a towel wrapped around my waist as I dried my hair after getting out of the shower. I thought she must need the bathroom so I opened the door and stuck my head out.

"Did you want to get in here?"

My sister was wearing a pair of light pink pajama tops that came down mid-way over her thighs. The top two buttons were undone. In the narrow slit I could see her upper chest. Her hair was messy from lying on her pillow, but I found it attractive.

"Oh... sorry. I didn't know you were topless," she said with a nervous giggle.

"It's okay. Do you want the bathroom?"

My sister's eyes lingered on my bare torso, moving up and down my chest. She stepped closer and a faint smile appeared in her face.

"I don't think I've seen you without a shirt on since we were kids," she remarked.

"Well, now you have to return the favour," I shot back.

Ashleigh laughed. "No; that wouldn't be fair. I've got more to see up top than you do."

"Oh, really?" I grinned, eying her bust, filling out the front of her pajama top.

My sister laughed, taking another two steps towards me. "Yeah... I do. Your nipples are so small too," she said, sounding somewhat surprised.

"I guess," I said with a shrug.

"Well, smaller than mine, but not as dark," she elaborated.

"Especially when you're cold," I added, smirking. My cock throbbed at her description of her nipples.

Ashleigh let out a soft laugh, seeming bashful. Her breasts moved beneath her top. I had already assumed she had no bra on since she had just gotten out of bed.

My erection was swelling and beginning to push out at the towel around my waist. I pulled the towel tighter around me, hoping my sister wouldn't notice.

"I guess being twins doesn't mean that everything about us is the same. My hair is darker than yours and straight," I remarked.

Ashleigh nodded, then lowered her eyes to the towel around me. The corners of her mouth curled up. "I don't think that's all that's straight at the moment though," she said, checking out the growing tent in my towel. When her eyes met mine she giggled.

I felt myself blush and tugged the towel tighter. I gave my sister an embarrassed grimace.

"It's okay, Bryan. Don't be so bashful. This can't be the first time that's happened around me."

I sighed. "It's different with just a towel around me though," I said.

"Yeah... like me without a bra, only better." Ashleigh was still looking down at my growing erection as she spoke.

"It's longer than your nipples," I joked.

"Thicker too, I bet," she said, sounding breathy.

"A little," I teased.

My sister licked her lips as her eyes shifted between my face an my growing erection rising under my towel. "Is it getting thicker now?" she asked.

I nodded, starting to feel less awkward and more horny.

"Would you think I was sick if I said I wanted to give you a hug right now?" Ashleigh sounded as nervous as I was. Her eyes barely met mine.

"No, but I don't know if that's a good idea," I said.

"Do you like it when I hug you sometimes -- like on the beach when you were cold?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Then let me, Bryan. No one will know. Mom and dad won't be back for hours," she said.

When my sister placed her hands on my waist and eased me towards her I felt myself weaken. Her touch as gentle as her hands glided up my bare back and she pulled me to her. I put my arms around her and ran my hands over her lower back. When her breasts pressed against my chest I almost moaned. With only the thin cotton of her pajama top between us I could feel her hard nipples poking out at me. They felt as hard as the beach glass we had gathered the week before and thick. Her breasts moved when she shifted her shoulders, rubbing over my chest. When I felt my hard cock pushing against her stomach I eased away from her, but she pulled me back until my erection was firmly against her.

"Are we perverts?" Ashleigh sounded worried as she whispered into my ear.

"Most people would say that if they saw us now," I said.

"What do you think though?" she asked.

"I don't care what they think. I love you, Ash."

"I love you too," she gushed, clutching me tighter.

Ashleigh held me tight and moved her hips a little. The sensation of my hard shaft rubbing over her felt wonderful. I held her body against mine, resting my chin on her shoulder, and sighed. Her fingertips ran up and down my spine, adding to the wonderful sensations I was already feeling. She began to sway her hips, grinding herself against my hard cock. I looked down between us and saw some of her cleavage in the opening of her pajama top. Her breasts were pushed up a bit as she hugged me, enough to allow me to see their rounded shape. She smiled when she noticed me looking.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers