That Which We Don't Speak Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers

My sister shook her head. "We've been teasing ourselves and each-other for too long, Bryan. This is what's natural for us -- even if it isn't for other people."

Ashleigh reached down and curled her soft hand around my rod. She gave it a squeeze as she guided the head inside her. As my shaft filled her she let out a soft cry of pleasure, lowering herself onto me. She gripped the car seat and my shoulder harder and began to glide up and down on my cock slowly.

I held my sister's hips, helping her to fuck my hard cock. Her breasts began to shake as he moved faster, riding me hard. Her jaw was tight and she was looking down, watching me move in and out of her tight pussy.

"God... little brother... shit, your cock feels so good," she groaned.

My hands were holding my sister's ass while she moved up and down. I grabbed handfuls of her cheeks and helped her work her wet pussy on my cock. Her juice ran down my shaft onto me as she squeezed my cock tight deep within her.

"Let me know before you cum," she said in a series of gasps.

I nodded and grunted, still helping her to ride my shaft. My hand slid around to her front, down to her clit. I pressed my thumb to it and rubbed. She moaned and squeezed my meat harder. When she came for the first time I felt her juice running down to my balls. I rubbed her button faster.

"I'm... oh god... fuck me hard, little brother," she cried out above the sound of the rain beating on the car.

When I knew that I could not hold out any longer I reluctantly moved my sister off of my cock. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked, sending a blast of cum over her stomach and thigh. She wiped it up and licked her fingers, just as two smaller ropes splashed over my thigh.

I collapsed against the car door, trying to catch my breath. Ashleigh was rubbing her clit and licking cum from my leg. She had one final orgasm, crying out so loudly that I worried people down the road might hear.

My sister and I lay together, satisfied and covered with one another's juices. Ashleigh rested her head on my chest. It was quiet now. The rain had stopped -- as though mother nature was as spent as we were.

"Storm's over," she said.

"For now," I said.

Ashleigh picked up her panties and t-shirt and put them back on. I tugged my underwear and jeans back up, then opened the car window. I was surprised to see that the sky was blue once again.

My sister opened her window and turned on the fan to clear he windshield of condensation. We held one another, looking out over the bay. Ashleigh leaned on my chest, running her hand up and down my thigh. After a few minutes she sat up and pointed.

"Look," she exclaimed. "A rainbow."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers