That's All She Said Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. I don't want her suspecting anything, so act normal. As for today, go home, wash yourself and rest, you did good slut." she said. "But remember, you are to stay naked whenever you are home, even in front of Kirstin. I'm sure you can come up with a good excuse to explain your nudity to her. Bye slut, see you tomorrow."

She finally left the toilet and closed the door behind her. I quickly grabbed my clothes and entered the stall. Getting dressed I began to think about all that happened today. It surprised me how much I did for her on our very first day. But I did get her to kiss me. That's progress. She will fall for me too.

Completely dressed, I moved out of the stall and washed my face in the wash basin. Drying myself up I redid my makeup a little and left the toilet. As I exited the toilet, I bumped into Mr. Red.

"You look like you just had hot-sweaty sex, Eva." he said. What?! How did he know?

"I am not feeling too well, that's all." I said. He seemed to buy it. I moved past him and towards the parking. I left school and drove directly to my home. I reached there in thirty minutes. As I parked my car, my phone started buzzing. It was Kirstin.

"Hey Sweetie, how are you?" I said.

"Hey, I am good now that I have heard your voice. I miss you Eva." She said. She always make me feel so loved. It's such a stark contrast to how mistress treats me.

"I miss you, too. How was the meeting?" I said. Entering the house.

"It was amazing. I got the contract. We are celebrating when I get back, E. How was your day?" She said. I slowly started removing jacket and the unbuttoning my shirt.

"It was.. Uneventful. Nothing special. But I was very aroused the entire day thinking about you." I said as I pushed my skirt down and stepped out of it. I was stark naked as I entered my bedroom.

"Oh, really? What about me were you thinking you dirty slut?" she asked as I laid on my bed. I ran a finger down there. I was so wet.

"I imagined you made me your slave. Made me lick you to orgasm several times before you teased me but denied me any release." I said as I was now actively fingering myself. "You spanked me, humiliated me and called me dirty names." I said as I touched my clit. I was very close to an orgasm. I stopped talking as I rubbed myself frantically, moaning loudly into the phone. Just as I was about to cum, I pinched my nipples. That's what pulled me out of it. I remembered from the pain, I was not to cum.

"Wow, E. I am gone for two days and there you are imagining all these dirty thoughts about me. I feel violated." She said chuckling. "Did you cum?" she asked.

"No, I'm saving myself till you return." I said.

"Can't wait to get back to you, dear. Bye." She said as she hung up the phone.

I can't believe I just did that. How was I able to lie so convincingly to Kirstin? I had never done that before. Talking to her, hearing her voice, did bring me back to reality though. I can't hurt Kirstin. I love her. I do feel the same way about Mistress but I am in a relationship with Kirstin, I have to be loyal to her. What I am doing to her is selfish. This has to end. Today was amazing and very arousing. But it also endangered my job several times. I can't lose my job, especially not by getting caught doing what I was doing today. I have to end this with Carrie. If I lose her then it's for the best. I already have a woman I love and a job I worked hard for. I can't risk it all for Carrie, who doesn't even love me back.

Determined, I got up from my bed and entered the bathroom to take a quick shower to wash away all the sweat and juices that covered me. After shower, I made myself a sandwich and looked over at the clock. It was five pm. Having thought over my decision to end my relationship with Carrie, I decided to call her. It rang but she didn't pick up. I called her again and again and again but she never responded. Dejected I gave up. I will just have to tell her tomorrow. Still naked I decided to watch television to pass my time. The end to such an interesting day was very ordinary. I fell asleep naked on my couch watching television. I guess I didn't realize how tiring the entire day of constant teasing really was.

To be continued..(hopefully)

12