All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,168 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man. Come for a dirty secret, get all the feels. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. This is the first of your stories I am posting a comment for , but you have written a few of my favorites. I am , officially , a fan. Thank You for all your submissions.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 1 year ago

Great story, in my opinion it was really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story; among the best I've found on the site. I found the moral/ethical debates -- both Justin's internal and his hesitation about fucking his tomboy friend Samantha -- a bit too drawn out, but I don't know how 18 y.o. minds operate these days. But this is a minor quibble and a matter of taste: a pleasure to read, and I've bookmarked it, something I rarely do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just what kind of fucking bullshit story is this?

Sam fucked around and when Justin wants it she asks a favor to not do it because she likes him and wanted a virgin.. What a fucking load of Hypocrisy?

get2nome61get2nome61about 1 year ago

Loved the emotion in Justin and Sammi . You did surprise me with Sammie wanting to leave towards the end, not surprisingly though you gave it a great finish !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. On a lazy Saturday I read it to my wife of 15 yrs while we stayed in bed all morning. We subsequently had great sex. Thanks!

GongguyGongguyabout 1 year ago

Third read just as good as the first. Thank you.

diamondjimdiamondjimabout 1 year ago

I have not left many comments in all the years I have been a member. So please believe me when I say this is one of the most erotic and heartflt stories I have read. Excellent work and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous! Thank you so much. I read it to my wife over a romantic weekend. It was an aphrodisiac that led to wonderful sex & lovemaking.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

This has been one of my favorite stories for a long time. I have it marked and come back to read regularly. I'd say it is close to perfect. Thank you.

BobLee7BobLee7about 1 year ago

This is incredible! I loved it. I love the way she talked and whispered to him. I wish I had that.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing first love first fuck story.

Renews my faith in love.

Think your great. James

98nstlthkbouit98nstlthkbouitover 1 year ago

It grabbed your attention and feelings, even for an old fart like me.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Reread lost track of how many times. But this time wow felt the pain, excitement, and angst like never before. I sure wish I could vote my five again.

rmac1rmac1over 1 year ago

This story was absolutely beautifully written and took me back to the days of my youth. Just thinking about meeting a new person in college and becoming friends with her long before we dated.

It was a beautiful experience when we began dating and it wasn’t long after we started dating that I fell in love with her . I married that lady and have never looked back. Almost 40 years now. It’s great when you find someone that fits into your life, even better when she was a friend first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve read this a few times over the years. I had a best friend in school named Samantha, whom I loved very much. The day I told her was the last time I saw or spoke to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was absolutely amazing, this was the first time I've commented on here and it's worth it. A while back I gave up on dating because of a prior relationship, now I'm going to give it another try. Hope there's more cuz ima check! Also would love to see the ex gf reaction!

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 1 year ago

I am now a pretty old man and have read very widely forever. This story is the most beautiful, most loving and truly caring story of them all. In spite of age I am as romantic and horny as I was when I first discovered such things. I had to read this in one go, couldn't wait for the end and felt sad when I did. I am happy for Samantha and Justin but I felt so inside and surrounded by the story. so real, truly amazing. I quickly knew how it would end but the journey there has been amazing. Thank you - your thoughts and feelings are beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was always impressed by this story that is until I realized that they were both just eighteen years old in a world where most kids were headed to college. What a life changer. A whole new world maybe this was pre9/11. Oh what a life changing experience that would be, he or she in a combat zone PTSDO, loss of a limb or just coming home and not. If you haven been then you don't understand. So FUCK OFF.

Sorry about that but I came home in 1964, and I am not home yet, I try every day but the world change while we weren't looking and they said fuck us,baby killers. So you see a lot could happen to our young couple. Let's just leave them there suspended in time,alway in love and always innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WAS SO WELL WRITTEN WITH CARE AND PASSION . IT KEPT THE READER WANTING MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful and sexy all at once.Superbly written

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

One of the few stories I truly LOVED. Beyond being a wonderful story, beautifully told, it is the story of my live in some ways. Through school I had mostly female friends but we were always more like pals despite going out and spending a lot of time together. I don’t think we ever saw ourselves as we should have and in retrospect I know I missed several opportunities. Many years later I became friends with another young lady and finally got up the nerve to treat her not just as a friend, but as someone I wanted to love and spend my life with. I had finally learned - like Justin - to move the relationship up a notch and it changed my life. We’ve now been together over 40 years and looking forward to many more.

dreamer_of_urgesdreamer_of_urgesover 1 year ago

That was an amazing story!

I only wish something like that would have happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, my god! The best story I've ever read. Even going back to "Fanny Hill" when all of this was brand new to me!

Thank You

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Super-hot story, and the romance makes it even better!

fainting_goatfainting_goatover 1 year ago

One of the best I've read on the site so far. Excellent dialogue and relatable characters. Really hot! Going to read this one to the wife and take advantage of the effects.

DarknsDarknsover 1 year ago

Simply beautiful! Thank you for a very enjoyable reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, I loved it. Couldn’t stop reading it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet. Loving. Warm. Just Nice...

MarkthegeekMarkthegeekover 1 year ago

This is a truly outstanding story! I was enthralled from start to finish,and wantto say that first-time stories may be my thing!

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

sorry but I've gotta shout this so u can hear me when I say "YOU'VE GOTTA FINISH THIS STORYLINE PLEASE, "

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 1 year ago

From what I've read you're a great writer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish this story, I got about halfway through, but the thing with Jen just hit too close to home. And while that's not exactly a compliment, it does speak to your skills as a writer to be able to provoke those feelings.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

I Love it!! I think it would make a great movie..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just WOW. Thanks for sharing this story.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

One of the best of the category. 5*

Sad to know girls like that don't exist except in fairytales

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well written.

Thanks for a great story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a follow up to see about the old GF and how the family react to this new GF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It brought tears to my eyes. I don’t think women like Samantha exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a great story this is

sirelcsirelcover 1 year ago

Definitely enjoyed the story. More believable than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome love story between friends whom waited long enough to finally be more than friends. Perhaps not a fantasy story but an actual sexual encounter always there waiting for the right moment. I’d like to think how this would finally be a happening between a childhood friend still to this day with only distance between us being the undoing. Excellent writing..

OnrecessOnrecessover 1 year ago

I only recently joined, but I have visited. I couldn't tell you how many times I've read this story. It is a beautiful story, beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is simply the best story I've read on this site or in any novel. The relationship and characters... Amazing

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Amazing that I never read this before. It's beautifully innocent and lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read long, slow burn stories hundreds of them, most don't tend to be so realistic. It was well done but the MCs ignorance was killing me and the situation of him being toyed with while he passed on others and yet had one who cared for him kinda gnaws at me too much as the story is way too similar to my life and I definitely don't wanna read a retelling of that. So you get 2 scores from me, a 1/5 and a 5/5. Stories like this need a New Tag [Warning: Viewer Discretion is Advised] (This story may fuck up your man feels) [Warning: Viewer Discretion is Advised]

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Oh my loved this! One of the best I've read hear.Like how Sam and Justin's relationship evolved to culminate with their sex which was so well described. Had me so aroused I had to pleasure myself.The two confirming their love

left me in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2. Would love to see how they develop and gow Jen takes the news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously one of the best stories on this site. Wish there were more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Thank you

humminbeanhumminbeanover 1 year ago

I've read this charming story again and again, and it's just as hot every time. Thanks for writing it!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

My 2nd time through, and it still holds up as a great viginity-shedding tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love for this story to advance, while dabbing about in different romance books I thought about erotica. My first time on this site and I find a gem like this? I hope this story can go further, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a good read, for a first time very good. Just keep it going

jrwr7jrwr7over 1 year ago

This was a great story. I really liked that he was the innocent and she had experience and took control, a big departure from most stories like this. Thanks for posting it.

LookinSouthLookinSouthover 1 year ago

Amazing story, one of my all time favorites. Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was soooo good wtf

Bismarck66Bismarck66over 1 year ago

Amazing story and writing. Probably one of the few times I've given a 5 star.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Truly great story. This is one I come back to again and again. Despite the protagonists sometimes grating blindness! First Justin, most egregiously; I spend pages shaking my head at him. And then Sam starts trying to throw everything away before it can even start! These damn kids! But I think they got it worked out finally. Sam is awesome and Justin doesn't deserve her in the begining, until he gets his act together!

satisweetsatisweetover 1 year ago

Excellent story, and it sounds almost authentic, as though the whole thing, or at least parts actually happened. Nice to see it happens sometimes. We eagerly await more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow rated 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least one more “first.” This is the first story I have actually rated on this site. (Obviously a 5)

I found the sex hot and the nonsexual elements even better

It’s both challenging and inspiring for new authors to see what is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Great story line. Why not add another chapter, polishing the story off with a confrontation between Jen and Sammi, possibly more than once. Say, maybe the first time is Sammi answering the door Saturday nite, in just her thong, and then a week later when he takes her to a threater, as promised, in front of their friends and fellow students, making everyone know they were a couple, not just an item. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am fairly sure this is the second time I have read this...and it is as thrilling to me this time as it was before!!

It is obvious, from the start that "Sammi" is in there, and she has feelings for Justin...he is too stupid to realize it; plus, having his "BEST FRIEND" as his girlfriend is the best of ALL WORLDS!! Who better than the person who knows you best, already, and all your secrets/quirks/foibles!!

My wife is THAT PERSON; we knew each other as friends before; she heard all my crap about my ex-wife\counseled me/let me cry on her shoulder. All the while she put on the façade of being happily married to her husband.

We ended up divorced at the same time, and, VOILÁ, we fell into love, and it has been LOVE ever since. Yes, the usual bumps along the way, BUT FRIENDS-FIRST, LAST, ALWAYS!! 'TIL DEATH DO US PART...

So, to Sammi and Justin...HOORAY!!

AND five stars for the story!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best ever here...or anywhere else! Well developed with far too many rings of truth for probably a lot of readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story and with a great ring of truth to the situation. Many of us had a best friend girl who we never saw as the perfect partner. well written, and sensual as all hell. Thanks, and I'll look forward to reading more of your work.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was Amazing!! It wasn't too long, it wasn't full of too much information.. it was perfectly Sexy and Beautiful.

I prefer stories that don't just hop right on sex. One that gives a little bit of background.. that leads into the act of sex.. this is a Story!!

Please keep them coming!!

Thank you for an awesome ride!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has to be one of the best stories I've read.

darwin1859darwin1859over 1 year ago

Great story! You warned us that it would be slow. I started to enjoy the story as a romance. but when i got to the ending, the sex was hot. This story is eight years old and i see people still comment frequently. I'd love to read a sequel. looking through your > 150 stories, I didn't see one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story but I wish we could have enjoyed the scene when his supposed ex girlfriend stops by to throw him a bone and instead he dumps her skanky ass for a classy woman.

TW9278TW9278over 1 year ago

This what's good a nice detailed setting. And you two finding each other. And your first should be special with someone you care about because it only comes around once.

ehppmsehppmsover 1 year ago

Nice story took a long time to get to the good bit.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Love this story, for a guy now loving his third wife, reading about young love and first times might seem odd but what the hell - it's a darn good story. A big 5-star from me!

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

There seems to be a standard formula for multipage stories on Literotica. Several pages of slow buildup and then less than a page or maybe a page to a page and a half (rarely) of the climax. Sometimes that can be effective and possibly even the perfect way to tell a story. What's wrong with the 3rd act?

Rather than ending, how about an inevitable showdown with the cheating slut Jen getting ambushed when she arrives to Justin's house and she sees how smoking hot Sammi is and realizes

Justin knows she's a dirty pig slut. Maybe come Monday the rest of the world is introduced to the hottie Sammi & Justin. Then some developments on how their relationship is progressing. Those are just a couple of ideas...I'm not a writer. I just know that there are many interesting ways to advance the story without bloating it and more importantly having an interesting story with a more traditional story arc.

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBearover 1 year ago

WOW!!!! Absolutely incredible.. but I absolutely loved it. I myself am attracted to the "tomboy" type...my late wife would tell you that she was a boy with boobs.

Again... incredibly HOT story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is simply excellent and such a sweet, romantic story.

TabiRaiderTabiRaiderover 1 year ago

This had great characters, great descriptive situations and great length, but more than all of those things, it had heart! I gave a damn about Samantha, Sam, Sammi. She was everything to the story and gave everything that special 'thing' that all great stories possess. She gave it the reality of a loving heart.

If it isn't already clear from my comment, I felt a very real connection with the situation and it hits so close to home that I feel sad and a little empty that I won't ever know what it feels like to hold your first in your arms afterwards and have them tell you that they love you. What Justin is because of a promise made, I am from loss and loneliness.

Very good story. Thank you for giving it to me.

Tabi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely great!

db85016db85016over 1 year ago

Wow.

Perfectly written, not too long or too short... Just Perfect.

I wish I were Justin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and storytelling. I loved the way you transition from one soft or difficult spot to the next for the characters. Thx. There is only one loose end: what happened to and with Jen?

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah this once read as a love story. Now it's a nightmare. There's a certain hypocrisy that he's waited and she has not. I am as faithful to a woman in the future as she was in the past.

Nothing precluded her from waiting like him and now he gets the tab for her rubbing her lovers in his face and has to be happy about it and if he expresses his dissatisfaction he won't be heeded. He will be called "immature" without any serious consideration for the word or his desires. How is that "immature" you ask? I don't know it just is, because I've heard it a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first couple times I read this it was sweet. Now my life philosophy has changed and I think it would be best if he still played the field. When my grandpa got married it was his birthright to get my grandma's virginity on their wedding night and marriage was a religious institution. Neither of those remain true, so make her your main woman, but times have changed. Change with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wtf somebody cried in the comment section hahshhahshahshahahhw

YnotreadYnotreadover 1 year ago

Excellent, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it was the best. It brought back the true meaning of making love.

It's sad that anymore its seems like just sexercising. Thank You for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cried

UnnaturalOriginUnnaturalOriginover 1 year ago

Hi. Thank you for a fantastically romantic and wonderfully sexy story. Really like how she bares herself for him and seduces him. Would very much like to read more about them and how filthy she is when she gets fucked. Thanks again for a fantastic sex novel. Sincerely, OU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow…. One of the Best written stories…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is something about this story that makes me come back time and again and reread it. I've read this story five times and will read it several times more. Very good writing and a wonderful story line. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Genuine & caring story. It revealed true beauty of loving relationship. Excellent use of humor to introducing vulnerable and exciting emotions of soulfully loving another human being.

MASTETFUL WRITING.

Won't be long before you will ready to write your first novel.

You have a gift of understanding the human condition.

You captured the pain and ecstacy of being genuinely in love.

Additionally, you had strong believable characters with which people could identify.

Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, the ending about made me cry

very good job, 5 gigantic stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it...

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

5 BIG FAT TWINKLING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was fantastic read.

It's a long time since I've read such a loving and well written story with two characters that you just wanted it to right for.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly beautiful. Actually made me think of the first young lady I made love to over 50 years ago,(agggghhh, I know....) and to this day I can remember it as though it was last night. I was just as fortunate as Justin in that we made love and didn't 'just have sex' and afterwards spent a glorious night sleeping in each other's arms. Regardless as to how the two of them end up over the years, Sammi was right, you do always remember your first one and hopefully your first one was as special as it was for Justin with someone as caring and wonderful as Samantha ~ just as my 'first one' was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories