All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Great story. Really full and detailed. The characters were so real.

5 stars are not enough - there need to be tens

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiar5 days ago

That was such a great story! The characters felt so real and you could really see from their point of view. Thanks for sharing.

NakedRoyNakedRoy11 days ago

Terrific story....... and I live the romance. I had someone in my life (Kathy) that I can definitely see in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

@Anonymous

I also remember a story like that, I think the girl was getting into a fight with bullies and then the boy, her old friend, had arrived to help her and then the two of them went to the girl's house to have intercourse with each other with the girl being the dominant one and the guy being the submissive one.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Loved this story 100/10

BTW can anyone help me find a story that had a 5'8 tall girl having sex with her 6'3 tall male friend?. I can't remember the name of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Very erotic story!

chintanbgchintanbg20 days ago

Perfect...

Just perfect..

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Beautiful! The dialog was just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

My ...My...MY... Thank you! This is the best story in Literotica. You got a talent, I got my wife to read it and I was rewarded with some of the hotest sex I've had in a long time!!!

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle26 days ago

Yet another story I'd give more than five stars to if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Love another one where he gives her a facial.

JTSFTJTSFTabout 1 month ago

Liked it! I'm a sucker for true love and would love to read more of Sammi and Justin.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

Quite enjoyed this, very sweet, really.

RowWithFlowRowWithFlowabout 1 month ago

A very nicely developed story. I can’t disagree more wholeheartedly with “Anonymous” who stated, “the main character definitely deserved Jen………”. Justin and Sammi still have much to learn about life, it is nice to imagine what some of those shared lessons’ might entail.

MrAhegaoDevilMrAhegaoDevilabout 1 month ago

Oooh pls tell me there's gonna be more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The main character definitely deserved Jen, he's the same kind of asshole.

There is one thread in this story that's completely messed up imo. This entire virginity-dog-in-heat bs. His mom fucked him over and up with her baggage from her marriage. Dating girls or having casual sex while single is far different from fucking women while having a wife and kid at home. He's 18 ffs! Also, Sam had him pegged, on one hand he is all about keeping his bullshit promise and being this obnoxious I'm-waiting-for-miss-right self-righteous virgin, but otoh he is jumping around like a monkey dozed on viagra and doesn't care what he sticks his dick in as long as it's a hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue this story!

EegletechEegletechabout 1 month ago

That was good, needs some touch up, but a good story about missing what's right before you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Probably the best story I have read on this site, keep up the amazing work!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 2 months ago

@lovecraft68, a great story and very interestingly written, absorbing in its script, rhythm and pace. It beautifully presents true friendship, which is the basis of beautiful love (I would love to experience such friendship and love myself). Lovecraft68, I bow to my feet and thank you for such a beautiful story, I am very curious about the further fate of Samantha and Justin? 👧🏻❤️🧒🏻

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳⚧️❤️👧🏻🧒🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another 5 star story. I’m always amazed at the quality of these stories. Very well done.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

from one used good to aother what a looser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn that's a hot awesome story ... Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lovecraft68, Complete story, and well written. from beginning to End . Thank You! WetSplash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very good tale, every bit a 5 star story! Thank you !

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is one of the first stories I’ve read on here with no negative comments as far as i could tell. I loved the story, how human they all were, and the positive ending. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing! Loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it alot. Brought back my own memories of the first time

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was so nice.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Outstanding story, I loved the slow build up and the way you developed the story to a perfect ending.

mrfluffermrfluffer2 months ago

It was a slow start, but you got your groove on and surprised me with how well you told the story. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The commenter mentioning that "we fail to see what is right before us" reminds us that love sees the world through different eyes. It may start as a physical attraction, but then there is how you deal with it. The girl here opened his emotional eyes and he was hooked by WHO she was. And it happens to the beautiful, the plain, or even the ugly. My first wife was only a few years older than the girl here when we met at college where I was the class TA. Some probably called her 'plain' but she proved my Muse, and we married right after she graduated. She (and I) went on to advanced studies, faculty, and somehow managed two children in 17 years until she died of cancer. She was very popular and used to joke she "settled" for me. I was the popular TA with lots of interested female student, but only 'saw' her after a lot of tutoring sessions, which in retrospect were probably planned by her. Much kudos to this author for capturing this dynamic.

Hotrod1976Hotrod19762 months ago

Very well thought out and well written. Funny how many times we fail to see what is right before us. Thankfully Samantha had the guts to get Justin to see it. BRAVO. Thank you for a terrific read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

very well done

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

THE STORY IS VERY WELL WRITTEN AND EROTIC! hE WAS TOO FIXATED ON HER AS A FRIEND AND MISSED ALL HER EMOTIONS AND ONLY FIXATED ON HAVING SEX MISSED THE LOVE IN HER FRIENDSHIP.

THE END OF THE STORY WAS GREAT ACKNOWLEDGING THE LOVE THEY HAD FOR EACH OTHER.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY! (5 STARS!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

I liked this story. Good friends can become lovers. I know-it happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good positive romance fantasy. Liked the ending. This is what more erotica should be. Just enough explicit sex to make the ending juicy. Thanks

joeoggijoeoggi3 months ago

Excellent. Such a good writer! Great characters. Interesting and excellent story Development. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. Not trashy. Thanks for a sweet enjoyable effort.

Mature_SailorMature_Sailor3 months ago

Although you hinted at the beginning of what was going to happen, when you did describe their first time it was lovely, sensuous and sexy. I don’t write reviews on Literotica, but couldn’t help writing that you did a wonderful job on describing the build up and climax between these two lovers. Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If this was really a romance story, the guy would never have wanted to busted a nut all over the face of his 'girlfriend' because he wouldn't want to degrade her like some skank in a gonzo porn video. But, if you scratch the last few lines of this, it suddenly became a much, much, more compelling romantic story. As is, the last lines had me suddenly despising the male protagonist... outside of porn, very, very few women actually *want* a guy to do that to them. A few might put up with it, if desperate to land a guy... but... that rarely is a good recipe for a long-term love...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it!

bobryan51264bobryan512643 months ago

Nice story I'm usually not into The Love story side of things it's not what I come here to read but at the same time I got into your story thinking it was going to be one end up being a love story kept my attention throughout which is unusual hell of a story nice ending nice to the girls you aggressive sometimes versus the guy every time just a nice story overall three thumbs up

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Жаль нет продолжения!

Whome1578Whome15783 months ago

Outstanding story love to read next part to this. 5 STARS without a. Doubt. Keep writing like this. You have my vote 100 percent. Semper-Fi.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic! My best way to describe your beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a very well written story with a great flow. Not quite Hallmark, but I wasn't looking for that. I enjoyed the fact that Sam was true to herself and true to her best friend. While I did not have a friend like Sam at that age, I feel like I had one much later in life and we were both married and never got to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it.

LovesDancingLovesDancing3 months ago

Great story. It feels weird but sometimes I don't really get into the part of the story that's the sex. I enjoy the buildup to that point, how two (or more!) people get up to that point has so many possibilities, but there seems to be only so many ways to describe the actual sex. Yet your whole story was wonderful to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing Story. So so true sometimes we just don't see what is in front of our eyes.

katclanmankatclanman4 months ago

That was enough to make me tear up. I'll have to read your other works

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan854 months ago

This was a great story. I honestly wish i had told my friend 20 years ago how i felt about her. Been friends since preschool, now in our late 30s.

kitkarfkitkarf4 months ago

Great story!

Not my coup of tee usually, but you can grab the attention and ride the wave! 🌊 🌊

Considering even to be first story from LE to show my wife, how well is built and written.

Even so, I feel it could be better not to be so much literal in expressing "where we are heading" - in literature less is more more often than not: the dialogues (and whole" good guy " message) felt repeat way too many times.

Those repeating thoughts again and again (once as Sam's thought, second as hers talking about it, third he is thinking it, fourth his second-best friend is saying it, fourth he is saying it to Sam, fift she is repeating it to him...), that's a bit too much pushing it.

And that's happening not just once...

But again: this should be only constructive criticism for you to moving forward and getting published!

Thanks again

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

I read this story before then lost contact with who the writer was. Wow but you did a great job with this one. Delightful character development. What man would not love a Samantha in his life. Going to favorite this one as well as check out the rest of the library. Thank you for your work on our behalf.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was amazing and sweet. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this story!

The writing was outstanding; the pacing ideal; the story very, very believable.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great Job--more, please.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore4 months ago

Nicely Done! Beautiful story ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An amazing story! Well done!!

Fireplace10Fireplace104 months ago

Campus 77 says it all.

LeB

Fireplace10Fireplace104 months ago

This story is so beautiful, it deserves 100 stars! Nice build up wonderful ending.

LeB

Campus77Campus774 months ago

There are happy tears on my face as I write this. What a beautiful story of first love. Your writing made me feel a part of the tale. I was Justin and Sammi was a long ago girl who made me realize that friendship was a great prelude to love. She also was a tomboy and we played cowboys together and then suddenly she was a girl and I fell in love. Happy memories. Thank you for the characters and the buildup to a great romance. I've loved many of you other stories, but this one merits "favorite".

TimU12TimU124 months ago

Encode, Encore!

lcluckylclucky4 months ago

Great story. I loved it, but I'm curious to know why you didn't end the story with a scene when his ex comes over or how Sam takes her apart later that morning. I've read too many stories that just end without tying up the loose ends. I still really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too damn long!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. Would’ve given you a 6. Great buildup, romantic, very sexy, had me thinking I was Justin by the time they feel asleep together. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I straight up hate Sam. As a character I hate her soo much, imo she's dumb as fuck. Her character is a huge drag and made me abandon the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story, Loved it.

oldsage_1oldsage_14 months ago

Great story! I don't know how I missed it or you all these years. This one gets a very rare Favorite an you get added to my follow list so I don't miss any new offerings as I cruise through your existing library!

1,091 comments? Well 1,092 now! Unheard of!

Cheers from a new fan)

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My first time writing about a story. I gave you a five and that’s a first for me also. Great story, nice pace as you moved through the story. Good luck with your writing and I wish you much success. I was watching a talk show a couple of years ago and they were interviewing 5 famous or well known female author's and they all started out writing erotica so they could get published. Irv.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and wonderful writing!! Fantastic development of characters and nice story arc! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding!!!!!!! I love this story. The build up was everything you said it would be. You are a great writer. I definitely would love to read more of your stories.

TowmatoeTowmatoe5 months ago

That's so nice! I loved the connection between Justin and Sammi, and it's a rare thing to encounter great stories like this. Thanks Lovecraft68 for making this.

Bijohnthomas4u2Bijohnthomas4u25 months ago

When you love someone and do not even know it. A beautiful story. She is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Long, but very erotic. Good story very believable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've been reading stories on this site for at least 10 years and this one has been the best one by far! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So well written and credible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this story, it hit home in so many points such as always chasing sluts… cheating sluts at that and never noticing that special sexy friend that’s right beside you. I only wish I’d had my friend have the balls to do what Samantha done and console me they way she did. I didn’t even know she liked me until years later when all my friends told me she had the hots for me and I was dumb to see it. By then she had moved away and it was too late. She was absolutely beautiful and I always wanted to be her boyfriend but didn’t think I stood a chance and all it would have taken would have been to ask.

TxflgatorTxflgator6 months ago

I loved this story. I could tell from the beginning that Sammi had feelings for Justin. As close as they were.

So glad you made it a happy ending.

Wonderfully written story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really really enjoyed this, so captivating enthralling Im new to this site Ive popped in maybe 6 times over maybe 4 months I was rocked by the first story I read the others varied on their effect on me I usually enjoy savouring the back story more than the sex 'act' description But the love making in this story took me in I cried a lot Im still emotional jelly

thank you so much

cant express my feelings n thoughts adequately

quivering like a leaf

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius6 months ago

An astonishing feel-good story. A delightful contribution to the "First Time" category. I am truly astonished and delighted.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't normally comment on stories I read, ( and I know I should not do that) but I have to say this story was exceptional. You made a comment about starting slow and making it a journey, and that's what you did. Great job, great story, perfect structure, perfect pace wanted more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story! Absolutely loved it.

Just_John1Just_John16 months ago

Just read this again for umteenth time and still love it. Great characters good story. Nice work! Thanks for sharing your work with is

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

an absolutely superb story!

going to read all you write

thank you for the opportunity!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it, I t was well thought out, and builded to a wonderful finish

Daikkenn74Daikkenn746 months ago

This was an amazing read I thoroughly enjoyed it I’d like to see a second chapter with the slut getting dumped and the mom commenting on its about time with mutual friends being surprised and supportive

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirst6 months ago

Love your style.

Love the slow build-up.

Love the details.

Love how they are believable.

Keep up the great work!

Arseguy666Arseguy6666 months ago

Thank you for writing such a lovely story, keep up the good work, but get him into her arse and start fucking it hard and ry real soon...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Well written. Great passion

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A bit slow at the start, but that was as promised. The end was certainly worth waiting for... and not what I was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved the relationship development. This story wasn't some meaningless porno (that could have been a scene with Jen getting cum on her face), it was a budding romance. It would have been as emotionally satisfying without any sexy details. And it's so true, you know how much that person means to you in the after-cuddle. PS: Always trust your friends' judgement on your new lover!

MilothatchMilothatch6 months ago

Man, I gotta tell you, this story was phenomenal. Everything about it. It kept me interested the whole time. I usually prefer one-off stories but I would love to read more about Justin and Sammi. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was absolutely incredible. I'm sure you're not shocked to know that there are so many stories that I have skipped to "the good parts", but this was not one of them. I devoured every letter and loved every sentence. So good, so erotic, so satisfying. I totally NEED to read more from you now. Thank you so much for giving me this to want to read over and over again. So good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story!! Definitely need a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was quite a good story but it missed a few bits. 1. Men only cum on the faces of women they think are worthless whores 2. And perhaps more importantly, the story should have continued to where he tells his now ex girlfriend to fk off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22293 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories