All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 1,168 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely one of the better stories on here. Well written, the plot is plausible, good job on conveying the closeness of friendship turning into romance. The erotica parts itself were great too. Thanks for a good read.

Upforever4uUpforever4ualmost 2 years ago

What a great subject clean and sweet.But hot and well hot

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful tale, really heart warming

Flawless_PGFlawless_PGalmost 2 years ago

What a truly beautiful story that was. Although I regularly vote for my favorites, I generally don't leave many comments. This story, however, was exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oddly, I couldn’t help thinking of the first time I had sex with the woman I married. She is gone, Now I know that there is a state worse than pain, a torment worse than Hell.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

3rd time reading, still one of my favorites ❤ wish I had a girlfriend like that for my first. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story, These two need a sequel or three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read the story numerous times and it haven't lost its appeal. Still I feel somewhat estranged from the generation it describes. aapart from the last sentences I do not refer to the young lady. But the guy seems to have the maturity of a 14 year old. So he has this beautiful naked young woman in front of him and instead of living in the moment he has flashes and ideas inspired by porn? I pity both for being that hung up on it, being eager to reenact what they have watched. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an enemy of porn per se, but it would be nice if more stories had people in them that are able to put the value of porn as a source of education into perspective. It's just one aspect that in privacy you don't have to assume positions that look good and hot for an audience. Also, the posions that are most satisfying depend on a number of circumstances, for instance the size and shape of the sex organs. So, for instance, if a woman has sex with guys that vastly differ in length and girth it would be a good idea to experiment with positions to get the most out of the act. What looks good in porn doesn't have to be the most rewarding thing for you on a physical level.

Let's just say I wish for sex scenes with participants who are, apart from porn, inspired by their partner, the mood, the setting, their own emotions and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yo, that was amazing story. I cried at the end. Thank you so much for the experience. Hope you keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brought forth memories. Memories of the girl I have been with since January 1974.

Thanks for putting them in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic job with the story. No wonder there's so many comments! Glad you took the time to build up the characters more than his name is Justin and her name is Sam and they are best friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A testament to the truth that most men definitely remember their first lover, and most women as well.

This well-crafted story focuses on a particular stage of emotional growth, encompassing all the tentative and urgent needs of that time in life--and not just about sex. Echoes of Salinger's...Catcher in the Rye.

Kudos on a tale well told. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was really good. Better than most.of.the.garbage you fins.this.site.

I think we all wishs we.had.some one like Samantha or.Justin .for.the ladies, for.our.first.time. instead I ended.up with a slut who broke my heart a week later like.jen.in.this.stoey. so you connected with one of your readers. Well done.

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87almost 2 years ago

This story was great! The buildup, what a little predictable, was well delivered, and the juicy bits were nice and juicy!

My only complaint is that I would have liked to have seen a little bit of 'falling action.' Maybe a little closure with Jen, or even Justin's mother's reaction. Still, that's a pretty minor nitpic.

Overall, nice job!

Dj12midnitDj12midnitalmost 2 years ago

That was a great love story. Good work.

sammy61sammy61almost 2 years ago

you should get 10,000,000 stars ++ for this. I loved it. Beautifully written just awesome, Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lovely story, well crafted. Just a shame Sammi (presumably) wasn't a virgin as well. Sex before commitment is always an emotional minefield.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was beautiful thank you for your wonderful story 5 star 🌟

hellmandlihellmandlialmost 2 years ago

Oh my, this was seriously hot. Makes me want to read those other stories of yours

DeepTrance3DeepTrance3almost 2 years ago

Very well written and nicely developed. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a BEAUTIFUL LOVESTORY! I wish I could write this well.

I commend you in the highest. I will be reading more of your

work.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

John237John237almost 2 years ago

Fantastic writing, BRAVO!! I really was transported into their lives, the depth of their friendship, the tension between them, and the eventual release of that tension in an amazingly rich, passionate, profound evening - perfect!! They needed to be together and you made it so - thank you! How about a followup years down the line? Perhaps they’re engaged - or married… and the sexual encounters even more developed! Imagine that?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it…!!! Pretty much perfect…!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

It's been a couple of years ago that I first read this story, loved it then and loved it again this time. Still would like to have seen some payback to Jen for her being such a bitch, but I'll just have to imagine what happened and enjoy the story.

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

AAAAAA I AM CRYING 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the best story I’ve ever read on this site — emotionally, sexually, everything. I loved it even though it was bittersweet and reminded me of when I was 18 and I ran away from an opportunity to experience my first time just as wonderfully as Justin did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovecraft, I absolutely LOVED this story from start to finish. It’d have been nice to see Jen turn up at the house and be totally humiliated for what she was/is but the whole story was a great read from start to finish…

Al’

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Lost track how many I've re-read this...still an out-of-the-park 5...she's special, and he's so lucky...

Def a spot in my All-Time Best folder...for a long time now

SirMerlin_6_9SirMerlin_6_9almost 2 years ago

This was more than just a story. I felt the words and the passion. I felt the innocence and yes, I felt the love and not just the sex that came together between the characters. Well-crafted with real feeling, the experience was just...right. Thank you!

SM

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99almost 2 years ago

You always create the most facinating relationships. Great story worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m a pretty macho guy but this story got to me. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story well written

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it...again! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Thankyou =)

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Seems it’s ok for Sam to have other guys but she prevents him from experiencing other girls. Seems unfair and lopsided, double standard.

afosi2604afosi2604almost 2 years ago

One of the most enjoyable reads I have had on Literotica. I enjoy "First Time" stories, and you built a strong bond while setting a excellent theme. Thank you.

MRJ1997MRJ1997about 2 years ago

This was a really great story! Super romantic and erotic ending. It was honestly a perfect first time story. Friends always make the best couples. I wish there was more to this one! Good job!

tomwicksey954tomwicksey954about 2 years ago

Very down to earth and true. Great story,loved it.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 2 years ago

A first class Lovecraft story. Excellent build up although the nit-pickers might claim that the ending was obvious, that doesn’t matter. What matters is the quality of the story telling, which is apparent throughout. Thank you for a great read, one I shall come back to from time to time.

Buffd1Buffd1about 2 years ago

A little slow to develop, but the ending was hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 2 years ago

This was as a great read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really loved the writing the atmosphere the build up and finally getting together. The only issue I had was the very very end were suddenly she’s talking about getting a facial, which seemed totally out of context and definitely out of character. It broke the mood and seemed like just an unnecessary and distracting random tag on the end.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

well written. amazing how many guys or girls of this age chase after the wrong people, then finally find the right person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a very good writer. And it was a very good story. Id like to keep following along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. It was a story of love ❤️ 😍 a story that cod fit a lot of people and their lives. Best of all was the story line that led up to the sex. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was quite awesome, really pulled me into the scene. The chemistry caused by their friendship made the sex scene more exotic than ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love seeing the references in good stories to my home. Little Rhody doesn’t get enough good credit

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One hell of a rom-com.

Thanks for writing it.

It’s one of my favorite stories here, along with “shhh.”.

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger1about 2 years ago

such a good story. thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell yeah!! This was amazing! So passionate, so sexy. Great story.

Antares260Antares260about 2 years ago

Even better second time around

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922about 2 years ago

Please continue with this. This was so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish my first time was this way.

outlaw29coutlaw29cabout 2 years ago

The best 1st Time story here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure I like this one... Many write the story is romantic, but consider this... He waited with sex, while Sam has been fucking around... That means she gave up on him even though she loved him, so why does she feel she has the right to be his first? Think it would have been better if her "experiences" had been lies to try and make him jealous. As it is she comes to him used/"soiled" with ; while she gets all his first experiences, he get none of hers... There's an imbalance that feels wrong somehow... Sharing of firsts sexually is more romantic than someone who has done it all with others, being with a virgin...

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 2 years ago

Maybe I commented on this story before. I keep coming back to it, though, and it's just as good each time. Beautifully written, characters to care about, and an ending that's as hot as anything else I've ever seen. And it's no surprise that Sammi thought things through way before Justin did. Women have to get real about what sex means long before men do. Thanks for writing this!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Cute, Romantic und Tender,

Sometimes (at no matter what age) we (Females & Males) can't see the one that cares for them...even if it's right there in front of them.

11/10!!!!!

2old4us2old4usabout 2 years ago

Wow! Wonderful story.

shineovermoonshineovermoonabout 2 years ago

Excellent heart felt story

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971about 2 years ago

That story was so beautifully written. Definitely a love story, not just another sex story. Going into my favorites.

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyabout 2 years ago

i didn't cum. and i'm ok with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

-Wonderful story, well told - I think many of us are in love with Sammi...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a beautiful love story!

Samantha

strebor190strebor190about 2 years ago

Very sweet story. Really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the good read

45ACPTo45ACPToabout 2 years ago

A very nice story, thank you. Personally, I like the story development, it can’t be all sex all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just an FYI, this story popped up under FFM fetish tag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You were right. First time guys seem to be infantile, saying stupid or the wrong things. I suppose access to porn, something that was practically non-existent in my day, has help both guys and gals to understand that sex is much more the just getting the woman pregnant. I don't know how much sex education in schools today has helped young people to understand the seriousness of protection until you know what to do, and doing it right. Sammi was far ahead of Justin, in all departments, but her patients saved their relationship. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

pickles7847pickles7847about 2 years ago

Beautiful, heart warming, loved it

HayboysHayboysabout 2 years ago

That was areal journey of all the emotions of young love it was a truly comprehensive account of two young people coming together and passing through many many emotions this is more than a fuck story or a love story it was a mapping of things can change from one thing into a completely different thing and the metamorphic process of this change of this relationship that can sometimes happen in real life and how people move at different paces but arriving at the same place together when it truly causes things to radically change with one person not knowing what the designation they will eventually arrive at but a place they true are grateful to arrive at and even the other person achieving more than they true felt they would get A truly Brilliant account of such things and a Brilliant piece of story telling keep up the throughly entertaining stories coming in the future as this was for me a truly impressive read Many Thanks from me to an incredible writer

tglickertglickerabout 2 years ago

Well Written, You could see Sam wanted Justin but was being patient......then the opportunity came to where Samantha came over leaving Sam at home, I wonder will Sammi be Justins' first and forever true love "dirty girl"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Phenomenal.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, I wish my first time would have been with someone like Samantha. Thank you for allowing a few minutes of remembrance and... wishfullness? Not even sure that’s a word lol, but I’m sure you understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was really heart warming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i loved your story. it was like reading a story about my wife and i . we have been best friends for as long as ican remember , but i never saw what everyone else did . She had always been in love with me , but i never saw it till years later . and when her and i finally did get together , I feel in love with her . Her first words after was well it took you long enough . But through the hard times , we have stayed together and in love . She is my best friend always and my loving wife... we have been married for 36 years this year . Thankyou , for your great story . By the way my wife loved it as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, well constructed and developed. Couldn't leave it. Thank you!!!

MarcoSoloMarcoSoloabout 2 years ago

Awesome love story! Couldn't be better! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Been reading stories here for many years.

Your story is in my top 3 best stories.

I had a friend that felt the same way "Sam" felt, but I was too blind to see it. She's no longer with us and I often think what could have been.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

The icing on the cake woulda been to have Sammi riding him when Jen came over at 3pm the next day for their date! He just look over at her and be like "oh i gotta cancel our date, something came up"

PyjamamanPyjamamanabout 2 years ago

Brought some old memories and feelings back for me. Owe you for such a wonderful story. Thanks!!

bloodymaresbloodymaresabout 2 years ago

It was probably the best thing I've ever read. Even though it clearly used some well-known tropes, the chemistry in the dialogue felt so real that I didn't really focus on it. Jen is quite a manipulative and cold-hearted bitch if she was able to put up a facade for a long time and that nobody else knew she was such a slut until that party. Hope she got her gangbang at least.

I know this story got a proper ending and all, but it could use either an epilogue or even Part 2. Agree with other posters that it would be great to see Justin deal with Jen and put her in her place, and I'm also curious about the new "dirty" adventures of the recent couple. Even though it wouldn't probably have a romance tag anymore, it could still be very entertaining at least. Would like to see Justin tell his Mom about Sammi and complete a full circle knowing that he successfully kept his promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave it a 5, only because there are not any tens! Excellent story, great writing, and perfect descriptions. One of the best in a long time. Thank you for this awesome story!

Dboy72Dboy72about 2 years ago

Excellent can't wait for ur next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I NEVER VOTE.....

Or COMMENT.....

BUT, I'm making an exception.

FANTASTIC. !!!! 👍

gladventurergladventurerabout 2 years ago

Outstanding! You’re one of the best storytellers when it comes to the dance between love and lust. And an awesome dance it is when love leads and lust follows. I have to agree with AA82ndAA that I was hoping for another chapter with an exchange between Jen and Justin. Jen feels like a loose end to me the way you left it. Maybe her showing up at Justin’s as scheduled and finding Justin and Sammy leaving together would lead to an honest conversation about character in a relationship. Not vengeful or vindictive but caring and firm and direct. A thank you for pushing him into Sammi’s arms might even be in order. I get so vested in your characters that I want more. I look forward to your books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful writing….a complex story filled with emotion, with false views examined, new understandings realized and (hopefully) a long term relationship created. A brilliant first time effort on the most important part first experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, that was downright beautiful.

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Deadset a fabulously enjoyable yarn. Hot & erotic storytelling love your style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Who wouldn't want their first time to be like this? You should write more in different TAGs like First Time etc. Story had a smooth transition. a direction that kept the reader interested and curious. The believable diversity of teen emotions and character and the compare and contrast aspect of Sam's beauty to Jen’s requirement of booze and a big slut show/mouth made the ending like unwrapping a present for Christmas or a birthday... Great job... Maybe one more chapter of him blowing off Jen and a rebuked discussion when Jen got nasty about Sam… BTRH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent - just fantastic. You spent the time to define your characters and most don't. Lovedbit!

Arinderk75Arinderk75about 2 years ago

Thanks for the memories! My wife and I had a similar first time experience; and I still can can remember that night. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

PERFECT 🥰!!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

HOT!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only reason I have this five stars is because there aren't six! This was a fantastic story that tugs on the heart strings just right. The reader is kept wondering up until the very end as to whether Justin will get his head out of his ass and tells her he.loves her, and that it's not just a one-night thing, but the start of something beautiful. I would have loved to hear him call Jen the next day and unceremoniously dump her, preferably with Samantha listening.

ofnigninraelofnigninraelabout 2 years ago

Hello, this is an excellent story, cleaning my minds pallet. Its going to take a while before I'll read anything else. I wish you would write a follow on story, how they develop into partners.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories